Will The South Rise Again?

Imagine an agrarian nationalist America

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/read/southerners-werent-lazy-just-infected-with-hookworms-stereotype
civilwar.org/education/civil-war-casualties.html?referrer=https://duckduckgo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=P4RHPgsCfas
americanhomedistillers.com/forums/
washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/alexandria-will-seek-to-move-confederate-statue-and-rename-jefferson-davis-highway/2016/09/17/fec35310-7b53-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3795097/Gay-traffic-lights-stay-No-plans-sex-symbols-three-months-replaced-green-man-celebrate-London-LGBT-Pride.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM
youtube.com/watch?v=oLMU90Aa2Oo
youtu.be/AedvLLgKhGM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v5YftEAbmMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KPiDqUB9k1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too many niggers in the south, good luck.

Think Texit would be the closest thing to the south "rising again".

Very possible with Hillary President

No

>signed, a southerner.

>the south
>ever having any ambition
I see the definition of laziness down here everyday. It's disgusting. The only good thing is the gun laws.

just send em all up North.

It's not the same nation. It's not the same south...

I think they pretty much have things the way they want them now minus the federal government

The south had it's back broken in reconstruction, and as said it has some good places but lots of lazy retarded shits

If by south you mean St Cloud yeah there are confederate flags everywhere the last two days.

if they could get out of their chairs

No, fag, they lost and the precedent was set.

No americucks are too cucked. Unless of course if youre talking about some multicultural paradise state in the south where whites only serve their black masters rising from the south than maybe.

>minus the federal government

Well, that was the general idea.

>Will The South Rise Again?
>Again
>implying it was ever important in the first place

They're yours, buddy. Not ours.

The north killed our drive when they pulled out our bloody heart.

Sorry sunshine. Maybe from the ashes of the unions destruction from outside forces, but not before it's fall.

whats agrarian? A bunch of farmers?

>>Again
You should probably thank the South there bud. If it weren't for them you would be digging for roots on some lion infested African plain.

While you're at it, you should thank the Muslims for slavery and the Jews for supplying the boats.

Didn't ask Yankee bastard.

That doesn't matter, dipshit. Niggers are your problem. You guys were the ones that bought them here, because you needed them.

And you're going to work the land, yeah?

I hope so

>you guys were the ones that brought them here

>implying slavery didn't exist in northern colonies
>implying slavery didn't exist in the union
>implying slaves were imported after 1807
>implying the majority of the southern population wasn't yeoman farmers

Fucking Yankees, I try to love you, I really do, but read a book.

Yes, the war had something to do with slavery. But the South didn't outright abandon the union, states voted on it and some were split very closely. Abolitionists and free soilers were just as racist as southerners. The though process was that the niggers would stay in the south after the war. They were proven wrong during the great migration.

>I will never settle Liberia and be a true KANG

>B-but the South didn't outright abandon the union
fucking traitors you know what you did

You retarded, inbred, obese, fucks deserve to rot in hell for even TRYING to destroy our country.

Would bang those black quaanz with my white mongoloid benis. BLEACHED

>northern politicians try to undermine states rights by literally ignoring the constitution
>southerners decide to leave
>HURR FUCKING HICKS TRIED TO DESTROY AMERICA

shucks what a shame.

>had it's back broken in reconstruction
that's just an excuse. you've always been lazy farmer fuckbois who were too autistic to sell your shit farms and industrialize.
>muh tradition
>muh family
>muh """honor"""

Hey you fucks are the ones who wanted to free em. You can reap the consequences of your decisions

Yeah we also wanted to ship 'em back but then you illiterate sister fuckers had to go and kill the guy planning to do it.

I know right. My dream is that BLM will decide to recolonize some hellhole and we get to watch them genocide natives and create an apartheid state and think "that SHOULD have been me".

>muh states rights
yeah sure but without a stronger central government we would have never become a superpower.

The south today is a bunch of Israeli cock sucking neocons. I have lived in this shithole for many years. It will never rise again because the people have been brainwashed by zionism.

As someone from the South, I fucking hope not. Confederacies just don't work. I'll be excited to have a Federal government that respects state's rights though, once Trump is elected.

>traitors
What the fuck do you mean "traitors?"

How are we traitors for not wanting to be forced into a political union with people that don't share our culture or ethnicity and hate our own.

False. The south was trying desperately to industrialize but the north was blocking machine imports from the French and the Dutch.

Probably. I say probably because the current trend of things is showing evidence of America's collapse.

Probably. Nothing like this (in terms of size and """diversity""") has any form of sustainbility and even the great Roman Empire proved its demise lay in its ever expanding borders, difference in culture (cultural divisions), and false belief in the idea that "anyone can be a Citizen".

You could have had your own federal government if the confederacy didn't work.

>fucking traitors you know what you did

It depends on perspective. The American Civil War was inevitable considering the difference in Northern and Southern culture, belief, and ideology.

It all stemmed from the Federalist / Anti-Federalist debate.

>Will The South Rise Again?

No.

Have you noticed what a fucking lie the "southern belle" meme is

I swear the women down here are ugly as dogshit. Even the few who aren't obese are still disgusting pigfucks.

No. Any potential success for the South depends entirely on the absence of black people. Just look at the demographic distribution of blacks in the South and you'll soon realize that none of them got very far from the plantations. They're stuck. The South will never attract investments because blacks are ineducable and unemployable.

>farmer
>lazy
Pick only one.

Also:
>everyone sells their farm and industrializes
>nation starves
Brilliant plan.

>Nothing like this (in terms of size and """diversity""") has any form of sustainability
Which is why a candidate that promotes an Americanist monoculture has become so popular.

muh dick will rise again
that's about it

Maybe you should stop trying to sleep with the women around your base, boot.

Booth was from maryland. A northern state. Yall did it yallselves

The Trump candidacy is basically the final gasp for breath before the south's final death.

It's been 150 years, so probably not.

Unlike in the North they are not running things

The whole point of the South seceding was that it didn't want to be apart of a Federation where member states where that beholden to the Feds. The main reason for a Confederacy was the option for member states to leave at any time. Not exactly a sustainable model. Every single state would be using the threat of leaving as leverage to influence the central government.

>Which is why a candidate that promotes an Americanist monoculture has become so popular.

Exactly. Trump's rise was inevitable, but he isn't really about "monoculture" - at least not overtly.

Regardless it's the natural procession. This is a country in its death throes as we understand it. Things are going to change severely in our lifetime and I can't wait.

I don't even know what you're trying to say, but this is typical when talking to a southerner.

This is a big misconception. Look at every single American election and you will always see a North/South division. It's a wound that never healed.

>You retarded, inbred, obese, fucks deserve to rot in hell for even TRYING to destroy our country.

Lincoln started it by raising an army. They offered the job of leading it to Lee but he refused. People identified with their state more before the war. It was not the United States is, but the United States are.

>without a stronger central government we would have never become a superpower

And now we are being fed lies to take away more of our rights. Isn't that great?

>but he isn't really about "monoculture" - at least not overtly.
>One people
>One God
>Saluting one flag

Because I am sure all of the SJWs in the North will turn them away

>A border state forced by Lincoln to stay in the union

FTFY

It's certainly there but it's not as far as a sustainable solution would be.

The Roman experience proved that the idea that "anyone can be a Citizen" is a flop.

Don't believe this fucknut retard. There isn't some big divide between north and south just because of voting patterns.

>Implying there's any precedent in a brand new country

Who's going to stop it? You pussy northerners and west coasters who are too scared to even look at a gun?

Death throes? The world has never seen a consolidation of power such as the modern US. Wtf are you talking about?

pic related is you

>couldn't stop north
>get buttblasted and try to kill them
Why are southerners such pussies?

the difference isn't that big desu

it's scientifically proven:
motherboard.vice.com/read/southerners-werent-lazy-just-infected-with-hookworms-stereotype

Yeah and if it didn't work then we would have fixed it. New governments have to work over the rough edges before it's all good and we could have done it

>there isn't some divide between the north and south
>but those illiterate sister fuckers need to die

The Civil war created a wound that never healed.

>Death throes?
The welfare state is unsustainable

>Don't believe this fucknut retard. There isn't some big divide between north and south just because of voting patterns.

Yet reality is consistent with my claims. The division has existed since the days of the Federalists / Anti-Federalists.

Rome was far more influential and powerful. What is so powerful about the US beyond a decaying military presence?

Cultural domination? Maybe. But that's starting to fall apart as Europe is beginning to become more Nationalistic in response to the rise of globalism.

We are having internal issues that have only just begun.

>the difference isn't that big desu
Yet it sparked a Civil War.

>blonde redneckess with battle flag

Will these dumb fucking rednecks start using the actual Confederate flag? I mean, that's what they're talking about. 99% of these idiots are waving a battle flag for a fallen nation who's real flag they don't even recognize.

>signed member SCV

Ignorant people, that's why we are where we are today.

no, what you see is what you get.

The only possible hope for the white man is for us all to move to Montana/Dakotas/Wyoming and bring our industry and money with us, and be exclusatory to non whites.

It's a balancing act you inbred hick.But you can probably only understand: NORTHNURS IS BAD WE IZ GUD

We were all forced to stay in the union. Granted i dont disagree with that decision. We're a much stronger country together. What say we just kill em so that neither of us has to worry about it?

>The Roman Empire literally never existed
I know you're delirious from the heat. Just stop posting.

Why don't southerners on Cred Forums try to redpill your churches on the Jews?

Your churches preach Jewish propaganda. Your preachers praise Israel and want to defend them at all costs.

Take Israel's cock out of your mouth and wake up.

what would Cred Forums look like if american civil war were to start tomorrow?

Hope so, they were outgunned, outnumbered, starving and navally blockaded in the American Civil War and still almost won, you have to hand it to the Confederates. If Stonewall Jackson was alive and in command at Gettysburg then perhaps history would have taken a different turn, nevertheless I hope the South rises again, if they had won then niggers wouldn't be as unruly and dangerous as they are today and crime as a whole will be way down due to niggers being kept in check.

he North is full of degenerate foreigners

Where in my post did I say southerners need to die? and there aren't any "wounds" from the civil war. Only wound is people from the south going "MUH SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN" and northerners saying some shit about Sherman burning shit down again. It's all banter.

>implying the vast majority of rednecks are even blonde

Most southerners are Scotch Irish and have red or brown hair.

Aryan master race Americans live in the northern midwest.

glorious

There's a reason why, despite every attempt to change it otherwise, the Civil War is still a very romantic and stirring topic in America.

There would be an astounding lack of US posters. We'll all be too busy fighting back the "foreign liberators". There's no way the US can get into another civil war and not have every capable nation on the rest of the planet over here freeing the shit out of us.

Can confirm. It shows in my red beard.

>Why are southerners such pussies

We still killed more of you fuckers. With inferior equipment.

civilwar.org/education/civil-war-casualties.html?referrer=https://duckduckgo.com/

>balancing act

Still loving the fact that my own government doesn't trust me or you to own an AR-15.

>not have every capable nation on the rest of the planet over here freeing the shit out of us.
with what navy
China and Russia would more likely just use the opportunity to invade nearby countries

>being this confused

She's blonde, I made no comment about rednecks all being blonde.

He's saying that you're military. I just moved from a military town. Fucking sausage fest full of dog-shit tier women. Mostly because ya'll brought'em wichya.

We should have let Sherman finish the job. Johnny Reb is still a traitorous piece of human filth.

The only good thing to come out of the South is shrimp 'n grits. Everything else is weeaboo-tier shit.

Not only that but we wouldn't have these ridiculous tax rates, which was the root cause for the secession. Of course the liberal trash tries to hide this

Are you literally retarded? Completely ignore the chance to remove us as a superpower permanently? Russia and China arent that stupid

Imagine what America would have looked like if the South would have won

>Will the South ever rise again?

No, and it never rose in the first place. It was a bunch of inbred bumpkin retards having a spergout tantrum and then getting crushed by the North because they thought cotton fields were worth more in a fight than weapons factories or any kind of modern technology.

>Imagine an agrarian nationalist America

Just imagine the South as it is today. It's a fucking mess and any sort of Confederacy would just become Redneck North Korea, with lots of trailer trash retards with a dangerously narcissistic belief that they're special snowflakes who deserve to butcher every other person on the planet because muh jebus, but in reality they'd be dirt poor and their outrageous claims and pathetically backwards ways would just make them the laughing stock of the rest of the world. Face it, the South is a shithole, and if I had my way, I'd have the whole region purged and resettled by people who aren't so fucking stupid.

>We should have let Sherman finish the job. Johnny Reb is still a traitorous piece of human filth.

Take a walk through NYC and come back with the same opinion.

We
Wuz
White

Ive had yalls food. Yall cant cook worth shit. And dont start talking about deep fried this or that. Thats fair food

They should have burned NY to the ground when they rioted

That wasn't even the flag by the end of the war, chief. They changed it twice in three years. Most people at the time never even saw the third national flag, though.

YES

The carpetbaggers and scalawags hate the idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=P4RHPgsCfas

>the South is a shithole
Yeah, Detroit's a real work of art.

>implying Canada or Mexico need a navy to get here and that we can keep other nations from working with Canada to come here

Last time we went to guns with each other we killed ourselves in greater numbers than the rest of our wars combined. With muskets.

>Ignorant people, that's why we are where we are tod

Quality post, would agree w/again

>fellow SCV member,

Lol dirt poor? You know nothing of current economics. The north forced the south to stay because it depended on our industries. Yall dont have the land or gumption to work your own fields. Thats not even speaking of all the world headquarters moving here to texas.

Yeah because southern cuisine is so much better, right?

>muh grits
>muh sweet tea
>muh biscuits n gravy
>muh Israel dick

Fuck off you filthy Scotch Irish subhuman.

>Unironically using the word "gumption"

Just kill yourself, Cletus.

>when did I say southerners need to die?
Thats the tone of many posters in these threads. Not you specifically.
see for a good example.

The war created a wound in the sense that there is still an underlying bitterness towards different geographic locations of our country.

You see us as illiterate hillbillies, and have stereotyped us as that in film, books, and TV. We see you as snobs that try to impose their beliefs on anybody while acting as an impolite, inconsiderate asses. At least thats the stereotype.

That is a result of the failure that was Reconstruction and the resulting decades of poverty and share cropping that whites and blacks were both forced into.

carpetbaggers and scalawags get out of the thread.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is the government really tearing down Confederate statues and monuments? Sounds an awful lot like ISIS with their erasure of history in the Middle East

The only argument liberals ever offer is purely emotion-based, they're quick enough to demonise the Stars and Bars as a flag of "racism and slavery" yet they not only see no problem with but in many cases support Communism, which killed millions back in the day. Same with the Transatlantic slave trade, they're eager to bring that up to make white Christian men feel guilty but will fall silent when you bring up the millions of white slaves that fell victim to the Barbary slave trade. Fucking liberals man.

Never. Im gonna come up north and southern up yalls language out of spite. Know why we shorten language so much? We have work to do to support yall and cant be bothered with whatever retarded language yallve decided to adopt

>cant be bothered with whatever retarded language yallve decided to adopt

Do you mean "English"?

>yalls
>yallselves
>yallve

Quality post

I unironically love the first three things. And corned beef and cabbage. Dont talk about arab dick. I want em dead as much as the next person. Theyre all our enemies. Dont get shit twisted. Keep it civil you decended from the british yankee cock

Freedom? Try subjugation. Can't any of you see that this is the globalist endgame? >Start the 2nd Ivan civil war
>UN troops support the first kikery that makes a deal with them
>white genocide at our own hands
>blacks and Mexicans wouldn't fight b/c they don't give a fuck about America
>They'd help the kikes exterminate us.
>Femenists and SJW's will be gassed after the active war

t. United Federation of Communist Mudshits

Itt mad yanks who will never drink moonshine with a thicc cornfed southern belle then go fuck in the bed of a lifted pickup in a field under the pure crisp moonlight.

Isn't it? I was hoping it would catch more flys than just you.

> Moved from Ohio in 2014 to GA.
> Love the south, found myself a nice Christian southern girl plus shes white and im white.
> North is full of carpetbagging niggers with "muh auto jobs" and TONS of Islamic people I.E. dearborn "Lil Islam".
And for your information lincoln was the fucking oppressing traitorous FAGGOT that just wanted to POLICE the country. Slavery wasnt the main objective here idiots. During the Civil War, Lincoln continually violated the Constitution, in some cases suspending the entire Constitution that he swore to uphold.

> He suspended the writ of Habeas Corpus without the consent of congress.
> He shut down newspapers whose writers displayed any dissent to Union policy or spoke out against him.
> He raised troops without the consent of Congress.
> He closed courts by force.
> He even imprisoned citizens, newspaper owners,and elected officials without cause and without a trial.

Our founders were very wary of using the military to enforce public policy, and concerns about this type of abuse date back to, and largely influenced, the creation of the Constitution. The founders continually warned about using military force to uphold law and order; unfortunately, most Americans are rather ignorant of history and are even more ignorant to what our founders intended when they created the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
> GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT YOU SHILLS.

>tfw you'll never drink unsafe grog and get ridden by some inbred landwhale in the back of a shitty truck.

Why live?

Whatever wierd jargon you yankees use. Like i said. Cant be bothered

>unsafe grog

americanhomedistillers.com/forums/

Read you dumb nigger.

>Is the government really tearing down Confederate statues and monuments? Sounds an awful lot like ISIS with their erasure of history in the Middle East

Yes, and yes. Most Americans view it as historical and Southerners will tell you its more about respecting the history of it and symbolic of their uniqueness in American history (which is true even if you aren't from the South you acknowledge that the South carries its own sort of culture with it and this is from a Northerner mind you).

But yeah, it's all planned though. It's all about the continued demoralization of society, that's what it's always been about and it's happening all over the world not just here.

I truly fear for Britain, you guys are about to really weather a storm.

Someones never been to the South...

Hot .. I dont know but I love that flag for some old reasons

You should prosecute back home the usurpers out of America and win it back with determination by a combinaison of knowledge Imagination and will. this is very tedious task at hand limit fanatics cause you fight against OLD fanatics and force wont do the trick..

The north literally sacrificed millions of white men to allow niggers gibsmedats

There's only one thing worst than a faggot white cuck. A faggot white cuck WHO SACRIFICES HIS PEOPLE TO BECOME A KEK.

Tldr: the south rocks. Minus the blacks and spics

That must be infuriating, I don't know which is worse, the removal and destruction of ancient Confederate monuments or the crowds of freakish liberals applauding as it's taken down.

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/alexandria-will-seek-to-move-confederate-statue-and-rename-jefferson-davis-highway/2016/09/17/fec35310-7b53-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html

This was two fucking days ago, I'm not even from the South but I love it's unique culture, any piece of history should be preserved for future generations but what the US government is doing now is fucking disgusting. I can't imagine how an an actual Southerner must feel about this.

>I truly fear for Britain, you guys are about to really weather a storm.

Aye, our own traffic lights are being warped to appease a vile minority.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3795097/Gay-traffic-lights-stay-No-plans-sex-symbols-three-months-replaced-green-man-celebrate-London-LGBT-Pride.html
Check this rancid shit out, man it makes my blood boil. May as well rename Trafalgar Square to AIDS Avenue.

Peace Bros .. Thank you for your courage and determination much love ..

Redneck, degenerate, inbred, dumb. We hear it all the time. The current flag of the CSA would technically be the Third National, not the first. We we were Ulster Scotsman and had relatives that fought for NC Militia. So, if it weren't for my ancestors, you pathetic fucks would still be under British rule. By the way, looks like Mudslime set off a pressure cooker device in NYC. Your states are a joke up there. Pathetic, multicultural hellholes. I also don't believe in the magic dirt theory. You aren't my equal and never will be. You don't sprinkle Pakistinis here and expect them to be "Americans". They don't assimilate.

>British
>implying I am not an Aryan ubermensch

Not that you inbred pigfucks would even know what an Aryan ubermensch is.

And I have been to your churches. Your preachers defend Israel and teach Hebrew doctrine.

>This was two fucking days ago, I'm not even from the South but I love it's unique culture, any piece of history should be preserved for future generations but what the US government is doing now is fucking disgusting. I can't imagine how an an actual Southerner must feel about this.

It's insane. I'm from the North but I see exactly what's going on. It's foreign peoples and Leftists doing ALL of this assault on American identity.

I'm personally glad the Union stayed together but that doesn't mean I cannot understand why a rational person took up arms to fight for the Confederacy. Honestly, seeing the progression that it led towards I probably would have joined up myself just to say I fought against the potential evil and destruction that's been thrust upon us.

It's completely insane.

I had the opprotunity to visit London a couple years ago and it really broke my heart. I remember walking through Trafalgar Square trying to enjoy the monument and everywhere were foreign peoples running around screaming, making a complete mess of things. It was awful. The night life was even worse and I wound up just going North to spend my last few days there it was so disheartening.

Well youve been to more of them than i have. Im a godless heathen. And i wasnt implying anything. Im saying youre a british decendant. Prove me wrong. Now tell your lib countrymen to stop moving down here. We have spics and niggers to deal with. We dont need more retards as well.

It is heartbreaking. The university next to mine had an issue a few years back because it is named after Robert E. Lee and George Washington. The racists according to a group of black law students. That small group also forced the school to take down the confederate flags in the chapel named after him, where he, his family, and horse are buried.

In this same town of Lexington, Virginia, Stonewall taught slaves to read before the war and he is buried there.

The Night they Drove old Dixie Down has a new meaning today.

youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM

Oh and your country music is some of the faggiest music I have ever heard. It is on par with hipster indie folk bullshit.

That i do not disagree with.

This is why we hate you self righteous pretentious faggots, Billy.

Unfortunately, Virginia is infested with Feds and their enablers so anything that destroys the culture and history of the states is good in their book.

consider that the federal government allows the invasion of illegal immigrants because they want to destroy southern culture.

Old North State forever, brother.

They want to destroy America, not just the South.

>take down the confederate flags in the chapel named after him, where he, his family, and horse are buried.

Reading this part made me sad, Robert E. Lee was even in favour of abolishing slavery, all black students see is "some punk ass old white cracker", total disregard to history. Even if the South had won the war, slavery would have been abolished eventually and any remaining blacks to be sent back to Africa.

Nice song btw

youtube.com/watch?v=oLMU90Aa2Oo

>It's foreign peoples and Leftists doing ALL of this assault on American identity.

Yep, you see that a lot. Always fat beaners waving Mexican flags or body-deformed freaks waving their rainbow flag. It's funny, I used to like rainbows when I was younger, but now I can't even look at one without feeling a bit of disgust.

Pic related makes me sick.

Also I went to London when I was 12 and witnessed some Paki trying to rob a woman's purse, luckily a cop was nearby and he had a small scuffle with the robber then locked the paki up in cuffs. London is by no means an English city anymore, expect to see Westminster Abbey converted into a giant Mosque within the next couple of decades, I'm serious. Some parts of London are irredemable.

What's the most Conservative state in the US? I'd have to imagine Utah with the massive Mormon population who are overwhelmingly Republican-voting. Mormons seem to be the only whites bothering to have lots of kids, along with the Amish, even more than Muslims.

listening to this atm
youtu.be/AedvLLgKhGM

rate taste?

They need these installed. Anyone who vandalizes anything, especially a monument with those words needs to be strung up. Not that black lives specifically dont matter but that movement is based on lies, actual racism, and terrorism.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v5YftEAbmMQ

You sound like a nigger complaining about being held back from slavery.

Literally the exact argument.

Confirmed southerners are just as lazy.

If you ever get the chance to come to the states, go to a few of the battlefields and small towns in Virginia. Hopefully they won't be paved over with progressive bullshit anytime soon.

New Market, Port Republic, Chancelorsville, and numerous others are very well preserved and can be toured in a day. I read Rebel Yell, the recent biography of Stonewall Jackson written by S. C. Gwine, and walked a few, approaching from the confederate perspective. It is amazing how Jackson managed to march circles and whoop a larger army with shoeless farmers shooting buck and ball. It puts much of how the war was fought into perspective and how groundbreaking the conflict was.

Lexington is a great town where you can see Lee's office at WnL, his grave, Stonewall's grave, stomping grounds, and house. Richmond isn't bad either, lots of hipsters but they are relatively mild in comparison to those in northern cities. Appomattox is also something to behold.

Where I went to college it was and informal requirement to visit Lee's office. For the most part they left it the way it was the day he died, it is conveniently located in the chapel he is buried in.

When it comes, you will feel it.

Not unless we are allowed to purge undesirables. The south is full of niggers, spics, and homos.

wow and the union is obviously working out :^)

As it is in the UK, rural areas are usually almost always less degeneracy-ridden than the cities or large towns. Virginia seems like quite a comfy place to live too with one of the lowest unemployments rates in the US.

Oh man, I'm tempted to buy Rebel Yell, is it worth a read? I've never been one for reading but I read reviews on Amazon and people seemed in awe of Stonewall Jackson's thoughts, it's mad how he was able to achieve victory of an enemy with such severe disadvantages. Also if I come to the states, I'll probably visit Manassas National Battlefield Park and see part of the site of the First & Second Battle of the Bull Run.

Looking forward to peruse the place, thanks for all the suggestions dixie lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=KPiDqUB9k1I

Here's an old recording of an elderly Confederate veteran's recollection of the war.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=v5YftEAbmMQ

That looks damn useful, sometimes you have to use some necessary force on people, it's all some people understand.

>Agrarian
>nationalist

What the fuck are even trying to say?

No,the South won't rise there are too many nigs there.

My secret hope is to marry a cute Dixie girl and have fun redpilled Southern in-laws.

It's always some dumb mick saying this and never a new england anglo. I gurantee it.

>i have no argument HURRR

nice one m8