Brexit images

Here's a thread for any and all Brexit related images.

Personally, I will never get tired of relishing in Britain's victory over the European Union.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WZl2udKDG3g
youtube.com/watch?v=Ln4SRnt4VE0
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=5l6Q4WcIGCg
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZPVqoF7j5M
youtube.com/watch?v=JXkQ25Gi0KY
youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs
youtu.be/MrnnSBiKSUs
telegraph.co.uk/news/general-election-2015/11589833/Welcome-to-the-weird-world-of-Britains-most-eccentric-polling-stations.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PR6i8QPEju0
youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html
instinctmagazine.com/post/uk-students-union-passes-policy-banning-gay-white-men-acting-black-women
datalounge.com/thread/16654334-nus-tells-lgbt-societies-to-abolish-gay-men’s-reps-because-‘they-don’t-face-oppression’
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you guys out yet? This happened nearly 2 months ago. I thought they would start the process immediately.

No, they are jsut about to be balkanized.
60 years ago: largest empire in history
2018: fedora tipping edgy Austria 2.0

Theyre not. Brexiters have forgotten the idiom 'don't sell the bear's fur before hunting it' and been celebrating before article 50 is activated.

Starts January or February of next year.

KEK out loud during crimewatch too

Has anybody got a link to the lefty WE'RE WITNESSING THE STIRRINGS OF FASCISM student? Her tears were glorious.

that is EU propergander, it will happen when we are ready, there trying to push us out of bed early

Article 50 wont be for absolutely ages though.

Victory? Bwahaha. Oh you Brexitbongs you.

it won't happen "soon" you are right, we will use up are membership then leave.

>tfw Mr. Kazam is prolly a UK citizen

thats a lie, the police would have been all over it

I got you

Hate won.
>HATE WON
Hate won.
>HATE WON
Hate won.
>HATE WON
Hate won.
>HATE WON
youtube.com/watch?v=WZl2udKDG3g

>TFW hes a liberal retard with no personal opionins only regurgitited arguments

What I heard was that the process begins Jan or Feb, but that doesn't mean actually leaving for a long long while.

The Brexit will always be a memorable happening in Cred Forums. The butthurt from MSM was glorious.

Triggering it before a deal is agreed strengthens the EU's negotiating position against us.

Waiting till we get an acceptable deal to trigger article 50 strengthens our position, as we can be a thorn in the EU's side till they stop being salty about Brexit.

My favourite

just imagine a trump win!

>he believes there will be any deal before the Bongs get their shit together and hand in their resignation

>"gassed right on the spot"

it's obviously satire, retard

Never seen Hitch so happy and non defeatist

>but that doesn't mean actually leaving for a long long while.
It takes 2 years from when it's signed.

>tfw student at the time of the vote
>tfw old enough to vote
>pressured to vote remain
>went and voted leave
>came back the say of results
>called a racist sexist white nationalist xenophobe for about a week
>they spammed me with "LOOK AT THE POUND IN FREEFALL, YOU'VE RUINED THIS COUNTRY"
>tell them that it is simply a reaction of the markets and will shoot up soon
>"Yeah, well, it's your fault we'll have to be paying £200 for a Freddo now, you racist cunt"
>tfw I witnessed the best rage and salt in the last 50 years

No, you have two years from article 50 on. Hopefully you get pushed out earlier with the shit end of the stick.

God bless you, Britbongs. I hope you can teach us the meaning of strength and honor, again.

Even our shitty president supports Shillary.
The butthurt from the world will be outstanding.
I expect Cred Forums to explode and Cred Forums to go under maintenance for 2 days, whoever wins.

>hate won
it did
>racism is bigger in my country than I thought
it is
>i feel like we're seeing the stirrings of fascism
you are

>No, you have two years from article 50 on.
Isn't that exactly what i said you dildo?

Doesn't that sound bad though? Wouldn't the normies down the pub be dumb as fuck and not know the real repurcussions of the vote compared to politicians?

Strangely enough all the people in my family that have jobs and high education voted remain, and the others in low tier jobs voted leave.

I don't even know why that is

They are. And it's entirely their fault.

lol nobody is pushing us out and we are going to drag out before article 50 for as long as possible to maximise EU butthurt.

Nothing will happen until the next German elections when your weak, confused, failing Merkel will suffer even more humiliation.

Its going to be glorious.

Damn u so salty and bitter. Go milk Abdullah's cock, that'll make you feel better.

That was a classic moment. If I'm lucky I'll be showing that to my grandkids one day.

No but I don't expect you to actually understand the meaning of words.

>he believes that the rest of the EU is in charge of what happens and when

Not anymore Hans.

It'll be a disaster for us if we trigger article 50 without a deal in place, and the longer we stay, the longer it is before Germany can push through the reforms you need to save the EU from complete collapse.

Do you feel in charge?

Rich people in their gate communities aren't affected by mass immigration designed to replace the working classes with a worthless slave race

So, we're going to go back to the EU when it's been fucked over, and in return for rescuing it, it's going to spam the fuck out of us with demons?

I'm fine with this, to be fair.

Project fear only works on people with something to lose

This.
The great pendulum has reached its leftmost-maxima and now begins its journey to the right, accelerating with each second.

What a time to be alive.

>maximize butthurt
You wrote 'get an even more unstable economical situation in the UK' wrong.

And if you knew anything about German politics, which you don't, you'd realize it's likely going to be Merkel again.

>tfw every expert says it will hurt the economy
>tfw every British corp. recommended stay
>retards saying look duh economy don't realize Brexit hasn't happened yet
>tfw all trade agreements must be redone, wasting mountains of resources on legal fees
>tfw british people won't be able to go start a business in the rest of Europe
>tfw open trade benefits countries and Brexit faggots are literally retarded

I'm neither. You leave voters should just reap the instability you sowed asap. Plus you're fucking annoying.

> walking down the street.
> See vote remain shill and vote leave shill
> see pakistani couple walking down (liberal pakistanis).
> Vote remain shill comes up to him, says vote remain, no to racism
> pakistani couple ignore him, walk over to vote leave shill, collect leaflets.

mfw

MOBILE SHOAH UNITS

>I don't even know why that is
Because it's the working class suffering the effects the most whilst middle class white people can afford to virtue signal and be nieve as shit because they go home to areas unaffected. It's more about life experience than anything else trust me during the ref i debated a posh cunt doing his politics degree who was hands down the dumbest fuck i spoke to throughout, he told me the E.U was responsible for years of peace to which every time i pointed out how this isn't true (sarajevo for example) he would keep saying "yeah but apart from that!" whilst most working class people here just stuck to common sense and said what they saw.

You lived to see millionaire charity fraud bob geldoff ruin the remain campaign by doing naval battle with impoverished trawlerman

I wish.

>the real repurcussions of the vote compared to politicians?
Politicians want to remain in the EU the majority of them inevitably get into a cushy well paying EU job. That possibility has been severely reduced by Brexit. They have their own interests in mind, not ours.

These people with "high education" I don't really understand either. I suspect they're just very easily influenced and manipulated by the media. All of my friends are in university and all of them voted remain. I've challenged many of them in a discussion about Brexit and all except one were willing to argue with me. When one finally accepted to argue with me he spouted two arguments (Wales losing cash and his incorrect interpretation of trade works). When I started explaining how trade works and how Brexit benefits us in this aspect he just sat there repeating "don't talk to me about trade" like a child over and over.

I like to think intelligence comes down to how one interprets information. So being "highly educated" doesn't correspond with having the correct political views.

Reminds me of when this Jamaican lad phoned up LBC and talked about his day campaigning for voteleave.
White middle class people kept coming up to him and calling him racist.

Has Hillary pay you to be here? Brexit was one of the best thing that happen to The Uk. It's also good for nationalists all around the world.

Not my place to say, I don't know all the nuances to the Brexit conversation.

If it's anything like whats happening in the States, though, typically those who support Globalism are those least hurt by it. They don't bother to learn the hidden cost behind their cheaper consumer goods, and feel a smug sense of superiority in the idea that because they work in an office and are upper middle class, they somehow have a better grasp on what's good for everyone, even the garbageman.

lmao

The Referendum could have been the worst night of Brit/pol/'s collective lives.

But it wasn't. It was the best, and I'm glad to have been here.

feels good man

I don't have one with the US flag on it so this'll have to do

All the money in the world is worth watching your shitty union burn and I promise you Germany, it will fucking burn.

You think we care about your empty threats? We have never and will never care, don't you get that? You'd think two world wars would make you learn that but obviously not.

Seems we need a third one to ensure you know your place once and for all.

>And if you knew anything about German politics, which you don't, you'd realize it's likely going to be Merkel again.
Yeah we do know but only through our expertise in German stupidity.

Considering pulling something like this in November.

I don't have a dog in this race, but butthurt globalist tears always bring me joy. Good on you Britain, you're probably still the least cucked country in the world at the moment except for London.

>tfw people still remember your OC

My cock is literally diamonds

does anyone honestly think france will be in the top 3 to leave?

>good for nationalists
Yea so is closed borders, retard. That doesn't mean it works.
Also, you made no actual argument against any of the valid points I made

Ahh but it will be a weaker, humiliated Merkel, and she will eventually fall under the blows from a thousand political hands as she is slowly murdered in parliament by members of her own coalition. there is no fight so bitter as an internal one. Her colleagues will smell weakness and sense opportunity for their own advancement.

If you can't already tell, I was in the Brexit threads

This is still the funniest image from the night

Best time I've ever had on Cred Forums

You likely won't get one. That's what the two years are for. EU leadership's already whipping its members.

Have fun going up against 20+ states of which some outright hate your guts.

lmao

Remain really fucked up
>no answer on immigration
>no reply to £350million a week
>telling people lower house prices will happen from leaving like that's a bad thing for 99% of us
>geldoff being a cunt to poor fishermen
>tranny sent on QT to talk about how it wants a federal united europe
>calling everyone racist so much that no one gives a shit about it any more.

mods would have given all britposters an EU flag by default

>>tfw british people won't be able to go start a business in the rest of Europe
The EU stops British people from setting up businesses. They have a ridiculous amount of regulations that you need a team of lawyers to be able to understand and ensure your company is following. But good luck ensuring your company is following all of these regulations when you can't afford a team of lawyers to study the regulations and your company.

The regulations are there to keep small businesses down. So when a business at the top of their industry notices a smaller business uprising due to superior products, services, prices, etc etc they push the EU to fuck over the company for not being able to follow the hundreds of insane regulations that they could not possibly know about.

With the EU gone, guess what? Bye bye EU regulations and now smaller businesses have a fighting chance. So this means more competition which is a key ingredient to a healthy economy.

Stupid faggot.

All the money in the world is worth watching your shitty union burn and I promise you Germany, it will fucking burn.

word

Is that a smile. I remember that day well, there was just a general air of relief and happiness about everywhere, the sun was shining and the air was fresh.

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Ln4SRnt4VE0

wtf canada isnt in eu

Wandered into the wrong thread, Kraut?

>Jo Cox

Makes me crack up every time.

Image related.

The wrong Hitchens died :^)

Triggered? :^)

>>tfw every expert says it will hurt the economy
Just like how in 2001 we HAD to join the Euro or risk our economy collapsing? lol
>>tfw every British corp. recommended stay
Dyson and Wetherspoons just from the top of my head.
>>open trade benefits countrie
Only if it doesn't lead to megaMcCorps taking over everything, which it does in this globalist order.

That's fine, we have 27 countries that want an FTA already.

We could just say fuck you to all of your industries and export markets, seeing as we import more from the EU than we export.

Or we could call in the debt that is owed to our central bank, I wonder what would happen if we hiked up interest rates on the debt exposure to Greece, Italy, Ireland, Spain etc.

Who will have to clean up that mess? Oh yes, Germany will like the good little cucks you are, you have no leverage against us, you think you do but you don't. You will do as we say, so when I say to you, get down on your knees and bark like a dog, you're going to get on your knees and you are going to bark like a fucking dog and you will not question it.

Seriously why the hell do mainlanders not understand the laws of the world, I mean are you brain dead or just idiots? You will learn though, that's a promise.

>You will never see Christopher Hitchens' smile after the Leave victory

It makes no sense for people to think being "educated" in the schooling sense means anything in this kind of referendum when 95% of the subjects they study don't even have anything to do with politics. Everyone forms opinions based on their current environment and experiences. High education just means you successfully memorised and regurgitated when prompted information related to a specific area which does not translate to "im smarter than everyone on everything!" the arrogance our unis breed is moronic as fuck.

Lmao. Right wing gas squad

We still have most of them.

lmao.

Don't make me laugh you muppet.

It's simple Fritz, we get a relatively painless brexit, and you get to be a functioning political union. If we don't, we make the EU completely unworkable until we get it.

Why do you think your leaders are so desperate for us to get on with it? They know that we've fucked them good, and that the only way it's going to get better for them is when we hurry up and leave.

The Tories are guaranteed to win in 2020, we've got all the time in the world.

I'm certain there are powers on this planet willing to cut the pendulum's string before it even gets halfway back

don't relax yet

I don't get it

Except the head of state in Canada and Australia is the Queen. Technically, we could disband the whole parliament legally. So...

You're just butthurt because you will have to pump billions more in romania, bulgaria and poland. Enjoy, mehmet :D

>some outright hate your guts.
So why should we have stayed?

>Who will have to clean up that mess?

Polish toilet scrubbers? :^)

The Welsh are forever honorary englishmen for their services.

I will never make another welsh sheep-shagger joke again.

what was this?

As I said, you don't know shit about German politics or her party. Instead all you have are your weirdo violent fantasies.

these Brits look like 90's music video rejects

>Guys we totally own Canada and Australia!!!!

I'm impressed. Now go brush your tooth :^)

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

Friday the 24th June, 2016, was a GLORIOUS day. I remember bursting into tears the moment David Dimbleby announced that the Leave vote had won.

So glad I made a donation to the Leave campaign. It was only £5, nothing major. I didn't bother canvassing and other than that donation I only bothered discussing the whole thing with friends, work colleagues and family. Still, I wish I had donated more though.

>calling everyone racist so much that no one gives a shit about it any more.

This.
That word now has no power and I am now openly racist as often as possible. Thanks leftists, you have finally done us a service.

lol

>As I said, you don't know shit about German politics or her party.

We know more than enough thanks.

top kek, that's fucking great

Mehmet stop. Let more rapefugees in!

Sitting here remembering those days

Only time this year that my existence has felt worth it

when will the next time come that I will feel worth it, lads?

wtf, I hate the bosch now

there will never be a happening like it again.
Cred Forums got ANGLO'D

Yes, good goy, politicians only want what's best for you, not to further their own agendas.

Looks like an EU press statement on the result

yeah no shit
pakis and nogs overwhelmingly voted leave because they don't appreciate white Poles and Lithuanian competing for their housing benefits

GOOD MOR-- *thud*

Reminder that Brexit was pushed by Jews

>Mehmet stop. Let more rapefugees in!

Done :^)

>The next generation of holocausting technology.

What actual argument do I need when non British people in Brussels make decisions over British citizens? Sovereignty any day Hillary shill.

>High education just means you successfully memorised and regurgitated when prompted information

What a stupid thing to say.

Why do Germans always get so salty over Brexit?

You'd think on Cred Forums we'd be safe from it because everyone here is right wing, but no.

kek like if they would give you a "good" deal. It would be like if they would make themself unneccesary.
It would be a poliical bankrott.
Therfore they will wait it out till the Brits finally manage to decide wether to leave or to shirk

What is with this salty German?

Reminder that Jews are a nothing population here, unlike the Jewnited States.

>I thought America was the people who were so filled with hate, not us! ;__;

Fuckin lol, bitch doesn't realize America is just behaving just like good old dad use to behave.

>pakis and nogs overwhelmingly voted leave
Yeah, no. Paki areas like London were like 80% remain.
Places overwhelmingly white like Boston voted leave the most.

That girl has the same face as that big-dicked bastard who was scooping ice cream onto his naked body.

You know the one..

it's Merkel

Literally the opposite of the truth. I don't know how you think free trade (the whole point of the the EU) is keeping down small businesses. Somehow, killing Europe's biggest free trade deal ever is gunna help the UK.

We have basically no jews, a few in London (who overwhelming vote tory, not Labour) and that's it.

What's funniest about this is that Lily Allen desperately wanted to date Richard Barnbrook back when he was a member of the London Assembly

She's such a little scamp.

because your paki rape gangs are bigger than ever and your capitol is run by a anti white muslim and nothing is done to change it

Germans have their brains pumped full of refugee jizz. They are incredibly brainwashed people. Most German cuck are overwhelmingly pro eu because Merkel's media is very controlled.

Shoo shoo mama Merkel!

>If we don't, we make the EU completely unworkable until we get it.
So delusional.
>Why do you think your leaders are so desperate for us to get on with it?
Because no one in their right mind least of all a 20+ states ecomical space likes instability you moron. The EU wants you out to return to normality and relative stability.

Most mickey mouse arts degrees involving writing the essay that most licks the arse of the professor tbqh.

They now have sole responsibility for the EU and the mess of it.

No more Britain to help with money. I'd be upset too if I lost a cash cow.

The people of this country don't care about money or the "benefits" of the EU. They made that clear on the vote, so if you or any other German thinks the threat of financial/trade fucks up will deter us, it really won't, in fact it will have the complete opposite reaction, it will make us more resolved to punish you in return.

That's something people don't quite to get about this country, the more you say "do this" the more we will not do it. It's simple.

anyone got the original?

To not have your pound plummet to a 30 year low for starters.

I'm never forgetting THIS fucking fag

Ruined at least 30+ threads

>So delusional.
How? Did we suddenly lose our right to Veto? We can just shut the EU down and veto everything.

this is way better

I know the one and yes, she's eager for Abdul's BIG SYRIAN COCK!

>stability
>EU
It's been staggering from one crisis to the next since 2008.

UK will have a good negotiation period and get what it wants. Merkel is frail with few friends left in Europe after trying to make everyone take rapefugees. Merkel cannot take anymore economic slowdown in Germany and will kick the shit out of v4 to make them drop their silly demand for continuing welfare.

Confirmed for not understanding how bureaucracy and regulations completely stifle small businesses.

>Why do Germans get so salty over Brexit?
>German replies in a salty manner.

Can you not. Just because Miss Merkel here is angry at us doesn't mean we should attack the Germans

>1400 rapes over more than a decade
>Germany had more than that in one night

How many "sexual emergencies" has Germany had recently? No one speaks your shitty language so you avoid attention on Cred Forums. But we know the reality.

Boosted our exports :^)
Why do you think Germany loves the Euro? Artificially deflated currency compared to an independent Deutsch mark.

>88022
>2 heroes
Dubs everywhere

He disappeared LOL. Fucking useless shitter.

>cant address the facts posted
>insert buzzword

What's her name again?

>So delusional

VETO
E
T
O

Hope you like gridlock!

>The EU wants you out to return to normality and relative stability.

Yes, and we're the only ones who can do that.

Read the rules Klaus, only we can trigger article 50.

We're going to fuck everything up until we get what we want, and if you think we're not, you don't understand the kind of woman Theresa May is.

>I don't know how you think free trade (the whole point of the the EU) is keeping down small businesses.
Retarded arbitrary regulations apply to every business, which makes it near impossible to start and grow a small business.
More lobbying goes on in Brussels than Washington, which is saying something.

Jo 'Campaign for remain and get a bullet in my brain' Cox

JUST

>gassed him on the spot
Holy shit I would have paid to see that. What did they do, offer the rabbi a free shower?

Currency pyramid ponzi scheme, of course Germans love it, and the stupid little slav shit holes that just join the EU and get a few billion shiny Euronotes love it too, until they end up like Poland and get threatened with financial sanctions if they don't obey the law. See money isn't free, it comes with conditions attached, Bulgaria and Romania haven't learned that yet but they will and they'll turn from the biggest defenders of the EU to the most hateful, they'll beg for a referendum to leave in under 10 years.

Bet you.

Everyone just ignore the kraut, his country's fucked so he needs to take his anger out, let's not allow him to do so.

This wasn't brexit, it was Owen "the cuck" jones being mad about that gay club shooting in Florida because the woman said the man was an islamist.

>the eternal anglo's at it again

The Masterplan,

>green grocers, fishmongers and butchers
blame Tescos

>return to normality and relative stability.

Sovereign debt crisis
Euro currency crisis
Migrant crisis
Rampant terrorism
Brexit crisis

Well you can cross the last one off the list soon enough.

Yep

Posted because it was hilarous

>"remain kind"
>juxtaposed with literal image of figurative heart-breaking
Why is the advertising industry so insanely leftist?

Let me guess, you've never been to college, or it was too much for you or you're a STEM autist.

Double-checked and Kek'd!

reality being that you have organized rape gangs in your nation while the cologne shit turned out to be attempted mass molestation at worst which destroyed media trust and elevated the AFD from no one to someone

meanwhile your gangs are bigger than ever

It's called university and STEM master race

Where's that "just fuck my shit up" guardian headline edit of him?

Maths.
I have no problem with degrees like Law, History, Politics, Geography and so on, but shit we get today like
>media studies
>film studies
>women's studies
and so one, with millions doing them are useless brainwashing degrees.

What's he doing on the right?

I was waiting for the translation of a hentai game earlier this year and the translator who's from London quit because of brexit. He said the surge in racism made him feel unsafe.

I love this story
Godspeed you magnificent bastard

June 23rd was my 21st birthday. On that day I got completely wasted and never felt so close to jolly old England, it was the most wonderful day in my otherwise subpar life.

Who is this 'we' you fantasize about all the time? Your spineless politicians? You dumb muppet.

I can say I was there lads

I was there on brit pols greatest night.

The largest storm seen in decades loomed over London. Thunder and lightning all over the city.

It was glorious

I was there

>implying higher education isn't overpriced liberal brainwashing

Storming off set because he got triggered by people calling an islamist an islamist.
youtube.com/watch?v=5l6Q4WcIGCg

My sides just got gassed

It's sad to see that from a German. All that history being erased as I type this because of his politicians and shit skins. Now he has take his anger out on a place where they honor their history.

Why are British people paying for hobbits?

So why are you so salty about Brexit?

I remember you posting about that prior to the happening. Didn't you ask if you should get hammered to celebrate? I don't know why I remember that to be honest

>Your spineless politicians?
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZPVqoF7j5M

Organised rape gangs you say? Yeah, they took about 20 years to develop.

You have Taharrush running rampant throughout Germany and Austria. Not to mention the attacks in France and Belgium (thanks to Mama Merkel). Imagine what Germany is going to look like in 20 years when the nearly 3 million shit skins you've let in, in under 2 years starts breeding like bacteria. See our total shitskin population is 2.7 million and that's over 60 years of them being here and breeding.

Just take a hard long look in the mirror, this shit today is going to bite you so hard in the arse I almost feel sorry for you, but then I remember you're a smug little cunt and you deserve it. You deserve every bad thing coming your way and believe me you have a lot of bad coming.

;^)

Tbh if you're that much of an idiot you don't deserve to be able to vote

Anyone have the

>the X didn't want it
>the people did
Greentext?

They're fucking superb, I love it.

>I'm a wannabe elitist with aspergers who likes to theorize about my ring

Freddo bar prices are a normie meme here

Lets do it, i'm making a thread for it now

He also gassed Kurds

Not everything Churchill said or did is gospel

>commissioner for immigration, refugees and integration

Why are Muslims so stupid? Why do they think that giving massive power to the EU in order to disarm the nation-states will aid them in their master plan to "take over". They're so stupid and Schlomo is laughing all the way to the bank because of it

That's not really what the EU is though.

Yeah without the UK in it pikey

>Your picture
Top kek

>tfw I remember lying in bed posting on pol with the radio on as the results came through
>we first saw that we were going to win
>too nervous to be too excited
>it was the first time I ever felt like maybe people are finally waking up

I love you guys more than anything. You have given me the happiest hours of my life, and for that I thank you.

Shit me m8 was crimewatch on tonight?

And to think I fucking missed it again. They need to start putting that badboy on a regular schedule.

Dad's Army was such a comfy show

The first hours with the first two results was something else

Do you really think sending 70% of people to uni to do useless degrees for 3 years is useful at all? Degrees in stage management and gender?

I stayed up all night chatting on brit/pol/ and the Brexit megathread, it was fucking great to watch it slowly get more and more concrete as a leave result.

i meant to quote this post duhhh

>someone's living room is a polling station

You're serious England?

one of the best that night

Delicious tears

Godspeed Nigel

Some guy made a BBC stream on YouTube and I was watching it all through the night until the results came in. It was really spectacular when your anthem played.

It was probably in a tiny village or something where they didn't have anywhere else to put it.

>tfw God brought the rain to London.

youtube.com/watch?v=JXkQ25Gi0KY

>image saved 23rd may

where does the fucking time go?

top fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs

Posting a racist old brexiteer because lefties HATE them

>HE STOLE MY FUTURE

I saw him riding to work on his bicycle a few years back. It's interesting how out in the open he is especially when you compare him to toffs like Cameron

youtu.be/MrnnSBiKSUs

It'll be in a very rural area most likely. Most are church halls, village halls, schools and community centres.
telegraph.co.uk/news/general-election-2015/11589833/Welcome-to-the-weird-world-of-Britains-most-eccentric-polling-stations.html

youtube.com/watch?v=PR6i8QPEju0

Link it pls

>get an even more unstable economical situation in the UK

It makes me happy seeing this bloke happy, he probably fought for us and I'm glad to see him getting his way.

Jo 'A traitorous thot is bound to get shot' Cox

youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY

That was brilliant. He kept saying "It's too early to call" even after Dimblebot declared it.

Farage almost conceded early that night with the first few results and then within an hour or so everything changed, top drama

I genuinely tried hard but I just couldn't understand what point OJ was making

This makes me sad. When will the next actually conservative Prime Minister enter office?

Churchill wanted three pillars of Western power: United States, British Empire, and European Union. He never wanted Britain to be in the EU.

>tfw a lovable old patriot is brought to tears from a victory for his nation
>and the comments are all SJWs crying about "muh racism!!!"

He was saying that the presenter is straight so can't say Islam hates all gays or something.

The polls were against us nearly the whole way through

Brit/pol/ poll posting was so fucking tense

What a lad.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html

The BBC played the anthem after announcing the results? I missed that.

>Your spineless politicians

Coming from Germany of all countries, have you taken your share of the refugees yet, Gunther?

2 million total was it? Even top-cuck Cameron only accepted 40,000 over 10 years.

How long until SJW start to eat them selfs i wonder.
There like muslims attacking other muslims

however

Did you think the British Grenadiers march looped on here was GSTQ? kek

Yours would literally be a mosque.

Its ok, Abdul, we are free now

>How long until SJW start to eat them selfs i wonder.
instinctmagazine.com/post/uk-students-union-passes-policy-banning-gay-white-men-acting-black-women
datalounge.com/thread/16654334-nus-tells-lgbt-societies-to-abolish-gay-men’s-reps-because-‘they-don’t-face-oppression’

At least that meant he wouldn't have been a sore loser in defeat. Unlike what the remain camp did afterwards.

I think this one comment justifies a firebombing campaign on Australia

I spent the day in between Google vote tracker, ifunny and Cred Forums. School got out that afternoon so it was one of the greatest days of my life

It wasn't the first results (Gibraltar/Scotcucks), it was private polling rumours from his friends in finance that made him concede (A lot of big traders did private exit polls so they could bet well, hence why the pound surged early).
Then the polling was wrong, the Sunderland result came in at 62% leave (should have been 55 for a comfortable remain win) and Newcastle at 50.5% remain (should have been 55%+ remain) and the pound plummeted as everyone panicked. Remainiac politicians went into damage control on TV, it was glorious.

You would know, Hans

Well that was right then, northern towns sank the remain ship hard.

and so the division starts

I think that if one religious symbol was found in a polling station all the votes in that station would be invalidated. They're not joking on that.

Brings a tear to the eye

Our elections are weirdly low key.