Daily reminder that Cred Forums is a christian board

Daily reminder that Cred Forums is a christian board.
Also 'Kek' is the antichrist.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Uri-terror-attack-World-expresses-solidarity-with-India/articleshow/54413651.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=my62usDz7eA
youtube.com/watch?v=sGew7WXwELk
youtube.com/watch?v=Hqysfg0mnDE
youtube.com/watch?v=UUJJja_Opis
youtube.com/watch?v=inJdxcdZdWI
youtube.com/watch?v=5h8Al2fLgtU
youtube.com/watch?v=fEJeBOfvLGA
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=paY4JKNIZ2U
youtube.com/watch?v=pVqCKTYwQGk
youtube.com/watch?v=C3QCpp2J5M0
youtube.com/watch?v=gAY8wLXzLg8
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
babylonrisingblog.com/
youtube.com/channel/UC5EtLmidKchvadyrEotfENg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
youtube.com/watch?v=GtquNNEO7Fw
google.ca/search?q=sweden rape capital&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=TFbgV6fGGenVjwSvgoeYBw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_infallibility
youtube.com/watch?v=ksSvyOmgA0E
youtube.com/watch?v=AZeLHD-725o&list=PLKGZGOsoFZs54Cvqv3md5CvytN-j99bhl
youtube.com/watch?v=q_M1c3DgDbg
youtube.com/watch?v=0UYWJNU_TUA
biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/repentance-bible-verses/
youtube.com/watch?v=IgjcleM-i_k
holytext.org/proof-god-inspired-the-bible/
youtube.com/watch?v=TacNIbmDZ4s
youtube.com/watch?v=f1l8nQ9Xx7U
youtube.com/watch?v=3xRf0hLVPvY
youtube.com/watch?v=gmHNE9FmPVw
youtube.com/watch?v=qknfkqHYTiI&t=11m0s
ds.judahnagler.com/science/sacred-geometry-care/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope Kek is the symbol of army of frogs.

The army of frogs is in the Bible.

I BTFOed you Cred Forumsfags in a previous thread

poo in the loo scum

Jesus is great. Kek is fine. Stop making trouble OP.

You shall have no god before Jesus.

I think 'antichrist' is a little strong at this point.

I'd go with demon. Kek is a demon having a laugh at Cred Forums's expense while at least a few anons unironically appear to be worshiping him as a chaos god that does their bidding. But memes have always had a way to take on a life of their own. The US is about to 'celebrate' Halloween, where a shitload of people dress up in costumes, ask for candy, and buy shitloads of decorations. All for a weird pagan meme that means literally nothing.

This Kek thing would almost be funny if it wasn't at such a critical time in history, and if the stakes weren't so high for everyone involved. But this is the way things go.

The Antichrist is the Son of the Demiurge, Jesus is the Son of the Father of the Universe.

Kek is an Ogdoad meaning one of the Aeons.

They are above the Archons and the Demiurge is the Chief Archon of the 7 heavens.

Kek is of the Eightfold.

The Divine Autogenes is the Ennead.

They all derive from the Monad.

Nice

The Archons are the Hebdomad, they take on the planetary personification of the 7 heavenly spheres.

El is Samael aka Yaldabaoth the Demiurge seen as Saturn the father god Cronus.

He is the father of Jupiter and Neptune

Zeus and Poseidon.

Enlil and Enki.

It is the time the world of the dead is closest to ours, and people wore costumes to disguise themselves and hide from monsters. If youre gonna bash something stupid at least learn a little about why its stupid

What the hell would a poo in loo know about kek.

>citation needed

True pajeet

But I don't bother the kekians... if they want to fight against moloch i wont stop them because moloch is gay

Just try to stop us.

>become a meme expert so you can make fun of a meme

Ok

What would Jesus say about this muslim problem?

One of the biggest trouble I see is the Pope right now. Even if some shitskin blows up the fucking Vatican, he would not bat an eye.

Cred Forums is a muslim board. Your thread is haram, and has already been reported to your local sharia police. Prepare your anus.

>What would Jesus say about this muslim problem?

Love your enemies, while 'kek' the antichrist would give you false hope.

Daily reminder that OP is a faggot

I'm not living in Germany, we just shot 19 pakis timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Uri-terror-attack-World-expresses-solidarity-with-India/articleshow/54413651.cms

Praising Kek is fucking stupid.

You can love Pepe the Frog, that's no problem.

The minute you start using it as some religious idol, that's when you've crossed the line.

Our government and media have people that go to secret societies to worship Lucifer, you don't want to be like them at all.

Christ is the only messiah that anyone should follow, he is the son of God. Do not stray from that at all.

It's very hard to say that. Love your enemies...Should I love an assassin who kills my entire family?

This.

>Exodus 8
>Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘This is what the Lord says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will send a plague of frogs on your whole country. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will come up on you and your people and all your officials.’”

Agreed

the Bible warns against a green beast that checks trips (666) and impresses the world with his magic (meme magic)

not falling for Kekist trickery

Ave Maria
Deus Vult

True

Who said expert? Is it not better to arm yourself with at least a little bit of knowledge? Take op. Instead of just calling religion stupid cause god doesnt exist, i can cite holidays and many other things theyve co-opted for their own use in the destruction and persecution of other people. If you cant back up your argument, eventually someone is going to call you out on it and you look like a dipshit

Anything that breaks the safe space bubble of a Christian is of the anti-Christ.

Above all else, KEK is a joke. And you got trolled.

TRY TO STOP US

He'd say kill them all. Read the bible.

>screencaping own posts
Faggot.

and yet no one cares what a muslim says from albania...who?

Jesus is God.
The catholic church is of lucifer.

Jesus was not a God, you fucking dolt. He was simply possessed by one.

Yes that is right, your precious Jesus was POSSESSED.

You realize this is exactly what Christianity was made for? Convince the Goyim that they can't into banking/Magick, and the only ones who have access to it will be... Well, the founders of the religion.

INTP pls go

my fellow iberian friend, what's your view of the pope and the muslim problem?

Nice try you fucking Jew.

Most likely

Christianity is a cuck religion.

Saged

They are bees.

:/ Jesus is God come in the flesh.
Dumbest thing I've ever heard, what you said.

Man
Appointed
Mortal
Sorrow
The blessed God
Shall come down
Teaching
His death shall bring
the despairing
Rest

KEK has abandoned you, the quads are mine.

>VATICANEXPOSED-min.jpg
It goes deeper than that.

Yes. And bees have a QUEEN as their leader.
Mary.
Lucifer.

God is a male, the Father.

the current pope is a cuck, we need to bring back Poland pope

the muslims were defeated before and can be defeated again, maybe a new holy inquisition to put them in their place??

This has been bothering me alot lately.

i am a Christian and as of late have been avoiding many Cred Forums threads because there is so much idol worship.

*A muslims from Kosovo

Get your facts straight , leaf.

If the Egyptians didn't fight the frogs, the frogs would've eaten the locusts.

>Cred Forums is a christian board
>pooinloo

does your god have all those extra hands for wiping with?

>the Bible warns against a green beast that checks trips (666) and impresses the world with his magic (meme magic)

How do you know which parts of the bible to take literally and which ones are result of chemically induced hallucinations?

You cant be Christian and racist my dude.

No. This is stupidity and wrong. Here is proof that Christianity is the ONLY way. Jesus is the ONLY way.

Holy Text Website
>www.holytext.org

>Solomon's Key revealed
youtube.com/watch?v=my62usDz7eA

>The King is Coming - Response to Rihanna's ANTI diaRy
youtube.com/watch?v=sGew7WXwELk

>The King is Coming II
youtube.com/watch?v=Hqysfg0mnDE

The Grand Plan and Final Deception of Lucifer (preview)
>youtube.com/watch?v=UUJJja_Opis

Illuminati - 666 signs - Darkness is coming.
>youtube.com/watch?v=inJdxcdZdWI

Descent of the Stars
>youtube.com/watch?v=5h8Al2fLgtU

My personal testimony.
>youtube.com/watch?v=fEJeBOfvLGA

The Bible way to Heaven. Salvation is simple.
>youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

The breath of Life: Setting the captives free
>youtube.com/watch?v=paY4JKNIZ2U

Exposing the heresy of Lordship salvation.
>youtube.com/watch?v=pVqCKTYwQGk

Faith without works is dead – James 2 EXPLAINED
>youtube.com/watch?v=C3QCpp2J5M0

Can you lose your salvation? - Short answer: No.
>youtube.com/watch?v=gAY8wLXzLg8

Is the King James Bible the only preserved Word of God? Short answer: Yes.
>youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

Alien Abductions stop by calling out to Jesus.
>www.ce4research.com

>www.satan.io

>babylonrisingblog.com/

>youtube.com/channel/UC5EtLmidKchvadyrEotfENg/videos

Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of Hosts, the whole earth is full of His glory.

Yup, don't worry all the hands are very reliable they were made in China.

The problem is that catholics need to do as the Pope says (infalibility) and catholic churches are being cucked. It's a mouse trap.
I am seriously concerned about the future of catholicism and christianism.

This is false, lamech doesnt mean that

Hong Kong with the bantz

Faith 'til dust.

Why don't protestants appreciate Virgin Mary? She's beautiful.

Yeah, it does. The word LAMENT (sorrow) comes from the name Lamech.

There's always that one genius that comes on here and says "this doesn't mean that". Lel.

>Jesus is God come in the flesh
>>says dumbest thing.
>Dumbest thing I've ever heard, what you said.
>>Immediately starting projecting

Wow, nice.

I hope you realize that worshiping a mortal man as a God is heresy. And praying to a Jesus cross is Idolatry.

Jesus was a mortal man, possessed by a spirit. Case closed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
we need to make this guy Pope tbqh

>Trust me goyanon! Kek is not a real god of chaos! Now worship this dead Jew on a stick!

Because the virgin mary is an idol.

>that swede talking shit about catholicism being satanic

"England will convert to catholicism. Not in mass, but individually" - Father Pio de Pietrelcina

Fuck off, you superstitious retard.

When you drop into hell, you will not be able to claim nobody warned you.

good goy

We can't make anyone we want Pope, that's the thing.

She gets praise for something almost evey female creature on his planet has done at least once in their life time. Who gives a fuck about some Hebrew cunt birthing a wizard Jew?

The bible is PROOF AGAINST THE CATHOLIC CHURCH. :^)

this is ridiculous

That is not how you write imsallah

>Kek
>the antichrist

user.. revelation already happened.
This is pseudo-revelation

Yes it is. Another genius in here.

Ex muslim terrorist says it's so:

youtube.com/watch?v=GtquNNEO7Fw

Dude, circles are not pagan symbols, following that logic Jesus is pagan because he has a circles behind his head in some paintings

It's all pagan.
There are no images of Jesus.
It's of Borgia.

>We can't make anyone we want Pope
sadly

but a guy can dream...

>circles are not pagan symbols
The sun disk/ring, or halo, is present in many different pagan cultures.

What branch of christianism are you in? Is it common on India?

>When you drop into hell, you will not be able to claim nobody warned you.

That's real funny hearing that come from you, Sweden.

What did the Lord your God do for you lately?

But I suppose rather than Sweden dropping into hell... Hell dropped into Sweden.

google.ca/search?q=sweden rape capital&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=TFbgV6fGGenVjwSvgoeYBw

Your God has done so much for you. Top KEK

Not the Antichrist no, the Christian Bible predicted Kek

The catholic church is the harlot.

>Depicting the sun is paganistic.
>A guy holding a circle in the air equates to an Egyptian God controlling the sun.
This thread is filled to the brim with cancer.

Praise Him from whom all blessings flow.
Praise Him all creatures here below.
Praise Him above ye heavenly hosts.
Praise Father Son and Holy Ghost!

This is true
But this election cycle has brought s surge of newfags, more shills and reddit

They don't even remember the Nightly Ossuary threads or the Wednesday and Sunday church threads

Sweden is not a Christian nation.
What is happening here is Sweden's judgement.
God has done a lot for me personally.

>youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
>Once you believe in Jesus, it doesn't matter if you murder or rape etc, you're still going to heaven

So all you have to do is believe that Jesus died on the cross and you can go full ham in degeneracy because you're saved

lel

>what are byzantine paintings

holy shit man

>also cesare borgia

That line of thought is fkd up

Once I met a calvinist girl who said that

I hate calvinism since then

Yes, all you have to do is believe the gospel.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

You mock the gospel because you are blind.

Dude, Google it, that is not how it is written

The star of David is a pagan symbol? David? The Dude from the bible? His star is pagan? David the prophet? His star is a satanic symbol? David? The one who spoke with god? His star is satanic?

How could I be so blind

Also, stop ridiculizing the catholic church, christianity is about being humble and modest; you clearly enjoying feeling superior to catholic by acusing them of heresy, but if you really want to be a good Christian attacking catholic wont get you into heaven, only selling all your possesions and giving the money to the poor. Do you love your enemy with the same passion you hate catholics? Do you love catholics?

I am not catholic btw

Infalibility is only appliable on ex cathedra decrees. We are free to disagree on the rest of his statements.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_infallibility

Once you're actually saved and have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior you won't want to be degenerate any more anyway. Try unironically asking the holy spirit for guidance and to wake up.

Calvanism does NOT say that. Lol... calvanism is also of satan and the complete opposite.

CIRCLES ARE PRESENT IN EVERY SINGLE CULTURE BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING CIRCLES AND ARE EASY TO DRAW

Did you actually take a picture of your own comment? Mate...

>airshit and cosplay

At least use a picture of the real thing.

me neither t b h, and here I am defendic catholicism and asking questions. What a coincidence.

The star of David does not exist in the bible. He has no star... google "STAR OF REMPHAN" now that is in the bible. Guess what it looks like? Yep. Exactly.

Christianity is for the weak. So the sheep can be content. Christianity made Sweden that way. If Sweden had a religion as powerful and angry as Islam, your country would not have fallen.

Christianity is basically the idea that because a manifestation of the Abrahamic god was born into flesh, and because he lived as a perfect Jew, worshiping him and the Abrahamic god means thay you don't have to live like a Jew to get to heaven. It's salvation for the goyim who are too lazy to convert to Judaism or follow the tenants of Judaism.

Daily reminder that christ insanity deserves the death penalty.

Thanks, I know. But what if he decrees something according to these beliefs he is showing? That would be problematic...

you're really bumming me out dude I just accepted Christ back into my life and now you're telling me that I might actually be worshipping Satan.

When you burn in hell, like I said. No excuse. No tears. All you will feel is shame, death, torment.

Well, I am telling you that this calvinist girl told me that. That's as far as I know, And she was a very religious and clever girl, not a hill billy.

>Star of David

That ain't the star of david son

Do you even rothchild goy? It's the star of solomon/remphan

why do you think it is used in dark magic books like the key of solomon?

Btw rempham is moloch, swede may be going overboard but he isn't totally wrong

www.holytext.org/gospel

Believe that, you're saved and will go to heaven. No matter what. Calvanism is false. I promise you that. The Bible is clear, salvation is by faith alone without works.

God did send a horde of frogs onto the world to make Ramses II believe in him.

Satan did the same thing.

It's not worth it to praise Kek. You should only praise Yehova and Yehova only. There's nothing wrong with making Pepe memes though.

Sure it is, kike.

Well damn you have me pegged.

I would flesh these ideas out but its not right for this format.

Here I just just scatter seeds so they can sprout.

Yeah, but a luminous circle above or behind the head of an idol has historically been associated with the sun, and in turn, holiness.

With that name and attitude, I think you should stick to the other normies at reddit and facebook.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not a nazi or natsoc, or whatever they call it these days, but we don't accept normies and faggots in here. And by faggots I mean effeminate gays. Gays who are manly our welcome, as far as I am concerned, so long as they keep it to themselves.

Now fuck off with you faggotry. You are desecrating a decent anime, and what little remains of Albania's dignity. No wonder the world despises us.

I checked to see what consciousness is made of.

youtube.com/watch?v=ksSvyOmgA0E

Your God is dead.
The only God that can save you is the God of Steel.

>When you burn in hell, like I said. No excuse. No tears. All you will feel is shame, death, torment.

This is what is happening to your country right now. Your Christian God cannot save you, only blood shed can.

You shit in the street. There

I love telling the truth about Catholicism, islam and all the rest of satans religions.

just to clarify I'm not a Calvinist lol I don't know why I chose to reply to that post in particular I'm a Baptist but yeah I get what you mean. It's been a hard road from atheism back to God but I've enjoyed it so far. It's true what they say, the degenerate actions and thoughts slowly drift away. I feel like I have less of a sex drive and more of an urge to find a nice Christian girl and have a family, for example.

anyway. have a nice day brother.

Well, it is. That ia the definitive definition. There is none other out there. The figure of Jesus Christ is just an excuse to not do what the Jews do in order to obtain slavation. So long as you worship the magical Jew, you can live like a goy and still go to heaven, because lived the life of a perfect Jew, and everyone is invited to piggyback off of it.

Ex cathedra statements are very rare. Last one was in 1950, and the previous one in 1854. Both defining the Assumption of Mary and the Immaculate Conception, respectively. Just theological issues, nothing political.

But you're right, there's a possibility.

Holy, holy holy is the LORD of Hosts.

is my city a serpent? we use those scales too

btw what is your denomination

youtube.com/watch?v=AZeLHD-725o&list=PLKGZGOsoFZs54Cvqv3md5CvytN-j99bhl

Amen, glad to have you back. I was an atheist most of my life. God bless you.

>le hat meme.
Don't know how to use words or do you have no actual reply?

Satan is a crafty dastard, incorporating his idols into our very culture. It makes sense too; that's what I would do if i were the devil.

OR!!!!

Oh ok, thanks for the info, now I am more relaxed. I thought the "bulas" were these ex cathedra statements.

>m-muh Protestantism is the true word of Jesus

Get your head out of your ass and stop thinking that you're the best because you pray in sheds.

>Imprison yourself to escape sin?

This is madness.

I don't really have a denomination. I suppose the closest would be a fundamental baptist.

I believe the King James Bible is the ONLY Bible God preserved.

I believe salvation is by faith alone.

I believe in the trinity.

I believe Jesus is God come in the flesh.

Yes, your city is a serpent. You have an egyptian obelisk in a "christian" place. You worship statues, you worship mary. Who is the mother of tammuz.

Notice the half moon and the woman? Mary is depicted like that isn't she?

This guy has a point, protestants are no better than Catholics, or at least not necessarily.

ye seems pretty goofy
>Yes, all you have to do is believe the gospel.
Why?

Seems pretty fucked that you just have to believe to go to heaven even if you do not follow the commandments or anything Jesus preached.
>Once you're actually saved and have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior you won't want to be degenerate any more anyway

Is that true for everyone? No one want to do some raping or murdering or "drunkardin'" after they've started believe in Jesus?

I'm not protestant. I just read scripture.

If you want to cuck yourself and bend over for a church then be my guest. Don't forget to lick between those refugees toes btw.

I've already exposed saturn, saturnalia, etc. The cube represents the prison of sin.

what more do you know?

Are you convincing me to accept Islam as an arm of Christ?

daily reminder that god made me atheist it's not my fault

I've heard of Churches that give those or little plastic cups of wine out, but I've never seen them in person before. I was raised Lutheran and we always had bread in a basket that was torn off piece by piece and a community cup.

Things represent whatever you think they represent. Amazing how that works.

What.........?
No. Lmao... what? Where in the hell did you get that?

well obviously
the whole kek thing is just a representation

Had to look back a couple of times... Nevermind.

No problem. Thought you were trolling me. God bless.

When it comes to this, I can never troll.

There is way too much depravity and darkness in the world and Lucifer is the master of all deceivers.

Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh.

so is Kek lucifer or not?

Thanks for the info btw.

Amen to that.

I feel like he is. I wouldn't ever mess with Kek just to be safe.

No problem. I share and hopefully someone will sit back and start thinking. All we can do brother.

Vatican worship altar, represents a dead sheep with it's tongue sticking out.

>Muh Mary
>Muh moon
>Muh pagan

The Coronation of Mary is in the Bible, so shut the fuck up. Rev 12:1.

Kek brought us Trump.

The historic sites of Christianity are ruled by Muslims and Jews. The Catholic church has become a propaganda arm of the globalists.

*sigh*... For those who care enough to read this, "love" has a different meaning in the bible and in biblical times than what "love" means today. "Loving your enemey" means you want to set them on the right path, not having a physical or emotional attachment to your enemy.

>inb4 christcuck

what about Trump or Hillary? Which would be better from a christian point of view?

You've been warned.
You will split hell wide open.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_M1c3DgDbg

this this this this

>not posting real picture of Jesus

Honestly neither.

This is Babylon.

good luck brother

Why? Because you can offer God NOTHING. So He offered and made payment. All you have to do is believe.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't do good works. It just means it has no bearing at all upon our salvation. I still do good works. But I know none of that keeps me saved or saved me. Only my trust in Jesus and what He did and His works matter.

Jesus approves of kek worship on the side.

checkem

>So all you have to do is believe that Jesus died on the cross and you can go full ham in degeneracy because you're saved

You know that you only get forgiven if you truly repent from your sins, right? And if you TRULY repent you wont be inclined to repeat your sinful actions for you know how wrong they are.

Thank you sir. Good luck to protecting your land from crazed animals and globalists as well.

Daily reminder that Jesus was a Jewish Marxist
Jesus celebrated Passover Christans call it "the last supper"
Jews call it Seder.

Wrong. Nowhere in the Bible does it say repent from your sins. (kjv only)

youtube.com/watch?v=0UYWJNU_TUA

taking everything so literally. The teaching of Jesus Christ are simple love and kindness. show love and kindness to everyone even you enemies do this believe in Christ and god will bless and guide your life. easy to say not so easy to do.

Would Christ allow us to defend Christianity though? What if there were too many Muslims and Jews in the world and then they started rounding up all the Christians.. hypothetically speaking?

Who will be left to teach the word of Christ?

And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not. - Jonah 3:10

Here God repents.
And here God says turning from your evil (sin) is a WORKS.

Salvation is not of works lest any man should boast.

For if Abraham was justified by works he hath whereof to glory BUT NOT BEFORE GOD.

No human can repent of their sins. It is impossible in this corrupt flesh.

>muh churchianity/europe=christian

reminder that catholics import orchs into europe to sustain a global abstract 'humanity' instead of the white european subraces, and protestants are the likes of Lofvén and Merkel atm at least

what about enemies who try to kill you?

Pity

Polytheism is Indias only redeeming quality.

>do this believe in Christ and god will bless and guide your life

No he fucking won't, he'll make you waste your life showing love and kindness to people that don't deserve it and reward you with a stab wound from a nigger you were helping that wanted your wallet.

> Nowhere in the Bible does it say repent from your sins.
Literally 5 seconds on google gives a 25 verse list:
biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/repentance-bible-verses/

Repentance is a very basic Christian doctrine m8

Real Jesus was brown. Any theologian would agree, Jesus looked like the people in the city. They changed him to be white.

haven't we been here before

Repentance / Repent yes.
Not repentance from sins or repent of your sins.

Please actually read what I am writing to you or you will end up in hell for trying to work your way into heaven.

WE

forgot

>catholic abortion/birth control politics --> refusing abortion of hordes of dindu babies >those groups statistically outbreeding whites (at least in Sweden and similar countries where nativity ratios are way down compared to non-euro ppls), or refusing to care for people giving birth to deformed babies (this is a problem regardless of immigration policies)

rly makes u think

how has you plans worked out for in your life.

Reminder that Christianity is anti-european and Kek is more fun.

GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER.
JESUS HAS SET US FREE FROM THE DEVIL'S DEATH! ALLELLUIA!

The next thing you'll say that he was an Indian.

ED

>worshipping a Jew that plagiarized Buddha and Socrates

S H I G

dont let someone kill you fight of coarse.

ok then what said

Do I have to repent to be saved?

Yes! Mark 1:15 states, “And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.” Carefully notice that repentance is synonymous with believing the Gospel (i.e., the “good news” of God’s plan of redemption through Jesus Christ crucified). There is much perversion today by unscholarly men, who misrepresent the true Biblical meaning of the word “REPENT,” which is the Greek word metanoia, meaning “a change of mind.” Dishonest men claim that “repent” in the Bible means to forsake one’s sin as part of saving-faith; BUT, such heresy goes against the plainest teachings in the Bible. Salvation is of God; not men. There is no self-righteousness involved.

Eternal life is a “free gift” (Romans 5:15), which cannot be acquired through any amount of self-righteousness (Ephesians 2:8,9). Biblical repentance is “a change of mind” concerning sin and the Savior, which causes a lost sinner to believe on the Lord for forgiveness of sins to be saved. Genesis 15:6 states… “And he [Abraham] believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.” Also see Romans 4:3-5. Abraham’s faith was COUNTED for righteousness. Why? Because Christ’s righteousness is imputed to the believer… “And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God” (James 2:23).

This is enlightening. Is it Cabbalah? I would love to know more!

>A

Affirmative

I'll repent when the crusade starts

>n opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=IgjcleM-i_k

youtube.com/watch?v=gAY8wLXzLg8

this is the same guy i didnt say it was easy i am human like all of you filled with emotions i should have said try that is all you can really do.

>. Any theologian would agree

funny, they assumed he was white according to art in olden times

or a glammed up agender pigmentation-fluid lgbtqaa according to Scandinavian mainline churches "problematizing" everything white in christianity these days

or black according to african churches that have now taken root in african communities on the african continent

>current year
>not realizing not everyone subscribes to Jesus having been a historical person

Why repent for a sin you didn't commit? Being cursed because some dude ate an apple a gazillion years ago is bullshit (even if you think it's "allegorical"). It's bs.

God bless you too!

How do protestants justify sola scriptura? Shouldn't there be some justification in scripture itself?

The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, [there is] none that doeth good. - Psalm 14:1

Romans 1:20 - For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Colossians 2:8 - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: - Eph 4:18

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. - 2 Cor 4:4

>They changed him to be white.

Theologians, supposed to know what they're up to since their work matters greatly, did a bad job of not being corrupted and covering this detail up until the 2010s then

>being this much DNC

www.kjvtoday.com

“The Ethiops say that their gods are flat-nosed and black, while the Thracians say that theirs have blue eyes and red hair. Yet if cattle or horses or lions had hands and could draw,
and could sculpt like men, then the horses would draw their gods like horses, and cattle like cattle; and each they would shape bodies of gods in the likeness, each kind, of their own.” - Xenophanes

holytext.org/proof-god-inspired-the-bible/

Oh look quasi neopagan gnostic "Christianity" here to tell us what's up

Daily reminder that Jesus is descended from King Solomon a polytheist and many Hebrews of Jesus' time were polys. The God of Abraham is just one of many Phonecian Gods, the anti Christ is just a bullshit concept conceived of some cunt apostle tripping balls. Kek has revealed himself to us, for all we know this is the God of Abraham...

>not realizing not everyone subscribes to Jesus having been a historical person.

If you don't think Jesus is a historical person, then there's no sacrifice. If there's no literal sacrifice, there's no Christianity. Why believe things you think are false?

It's literally Christianity made complicated for no reason. Or maybe it is for a reason, to interest the occult folks

KJV thinks whales are fish. It's bullshit. How the hell can Fundamentalists deny evolution?

I'm out.
You've been given enough truth.
Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh.
Maranatha.

So 2 Timothy 3:16-17?

There's nothing in that to suggest only scripture or scripture alone. Also the word scripture in Timothy is referring to the old testament, so since this is the justification for sola scriptura shouldn't protestants being saying "the old testament alone?"

Later on in 2 Tim Paul tells Timothy to "hold to the standard of sound teaching that you have HEARD from me" and "What you have HEARD from me through many witnesses entrust to faithful people".

>I was gonna say he's the first WE WUZ
>remembered he was a skeptic of religion

proof is in the pudding that people still have religious experiences thousands of years later on teabeeage

Dont you think people who cross the line already go without one? Its a cartoon frog, noones stealing souls from Jesus. If its meme magic, so be it as it's always been thru history until modern times. Before anyone starts bowing down to frog statues, there is already a huge guerilla movement against a megafunded corporate campaign for the democrat party. It has more to do with people's hard work than these Harry Potter juniors would like to understand

>If there's no literal sacrifice, there's no Christianity.

which is why I wonder how the church(es) condemn religions that take (also literal/historically based) ancestor worship into account deeming them savage/heathen etc

First 4 books of the New Testament are the gospel. This is core to the Christian faith, you have to accept and obey the teaching of Jesus Christ as laid down, it is four accounts by four authors of the life of Jesus Christ so you know it's legit. After that Paul goes on a bit with his whole bit, feel free to disregard then a few others chime in their two shekels and finally John. You can cherry pick whatever you like out of the gospels in my opinion. I just stick to the gospels though, well I don't really because if I did I'd be a mega cuck.

People have religious experiences of mutually contradictory God(s) that tell them all a bunch of different things, which they believe to be absolutely True. Faith, believing things without good objective evidence) is not a good way to truth. The voices in your head is just your unconscious, which you've personified. People all around the world have a different one. Faith is not a good way to truth.

Im expressing my interest. Could you give us some more details?

Le POO in LOO defends Cuckstritanity...

At least KEK is real, something we cannot say about your Jewish "G-D"...

Pls tell me about the last miracle your God did.
KEK is real and not beliving in him is a mortal sin that will cost you your eternal soul.

Martin Luther added the word "alone" to the bible

Tribalism.

Sadly, this.

> Wants to kill Christians to try and destroy Christianity for some unknown reason (likely a dull simmering animal rage even he doesn't truly understand)
> Doesn't realise he will make them Martyrs, a revered status and one that actually launched Christianity globally as people witnessed the faith of the dauntless Christians after the endured the oppression of the Romans for hundreds of years never straying from the path of righteousness
> Doesn't even know you can't "beat" Christians or Christianity

I think most educated people understand that faith is not a good way to truth. There could be a God or God(s) [maybe even one that contradicts yours], there could not be. You don't know. I don't know. Stop acting like you know. Also, the time to believe something is when there's good objective evidence of it (see Russel's Teapot).

IIRC the teaching Magisterium of the Church is also considered infallible. Every official encyclica or catechism is considered doctrinally infallible. THIS is the big issue, not ex cathedra statement.

>catechism says that gays are a no-no
>catholic church is accepting them

uh-oh

>> Doesn't even know you can't "beat" Christians or Christianity

Try telling that to cultural marxists, or Muslims.

Know any good hymns?

youtube.com/watch?v=TacNIbmDZ4s

muhammad is the false prophet, it's pretty obvious

youtube.com/watch?v=f1l8nQ9Xx7U

You need to have loads of chemically induced hallucinations before you could possibly know that obviously.

>The fool hath said in his heart

"But anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be subject to the fire of hell." - Matthew 5:22

"The simple believe anything, but the prudent give thought to their steps." Proverbs 14:15

I'm not even saying that there's no God. There could be a God, there could be multiple Gods. I don't know. You don't know. Stop trying to act like you know. Faith is not a good way to truth.

The Bible also has a bunch of things about being a good little sheep as well. No shit. The book wants you not to think too hard.

This is a good thread, good evening and god bless you all anons.

Matthew 5:10
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

lmaoing at u right now, reread your post carefully and be proven wrong lol

I hope we do beat believing things without good objective evidence. That's the thing that's kinda happening. Muslims have barely been exposed to the Enlightenment at all. They're fighting modernity. Read Dabiq magazine, ISIS blatantly says that they hate the West because it's modern.

>The book wants you not to think too hard

A thousand years of theology.

>The Bible also has a bunch of things about being a good little sheep as well

This is why Christianity is no match for Islam.

Look at this symbolism here:
youtube.com/watch?v=3xRf0hLVPvY

If you follow Christ, you will suffer the same fate.

>Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Translation. You will be removed from this Earth, for it is not yours.

Wow. I've always heard this said that when Christianity is oppressed that it becomes even stronger. I never really understood why until now.

Is he?

The Bible has a bunch of contradictory things in it. See sins of the father passing from generation to generation ..... or not.

Believing things with no good objective evidence is not a good way to truth. The Christian God is just a myth. Just like all the other God myths.

no point in bothering with Jesus, the rivers have already turned into poo

what is good here sin and death.

They don't want you to think too hard about believing what they're saying. They don't want you to question the Bible. See Doubting Thomas, etc.

I felt very guilty when I laughed.

Religions are real though. And Jesus is coming back soon.

We are not born to be part of the world which is dead. Jesus said to let the dead bury the dead. Everlasting life beyond these things which perish, all thanks to our Father which art in Heaven, striving to return back to the home of our Creator, THIS is our purpose! Do you indulge yourself in homemaking a hotel room you may occupy for a week? how is that not short-sighted?

Quote em, big guy. Theres context to every WORD in the Bible

so many replies but whenever i make a informative thread no one sees it.

This guy is right
You don't kill them, the muslims had the right idea, you tax them. That would end it fairly quickly.

Christian have the original victim complex.

But what if i believe in Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Christianity and other religions too?
It says in no religion that you shouldn't have another religion except Islam. I get what you're saying tho.

Maybe you should kill yourself then and get it over with.

>christian board
You christ cucks think you own this board when in reality you don't.

I believe in hinduism more.

Atheism is a myth. Without God there is no objective morality and nothing can be proven. Broken logic and SIN AND DEATH will murder you in your days and I will kneel before the Father and ask that He remembers your name.

Christianity is the same as the swastika.

All those religions are connected to each other.

You do realize how many similarities are in all the religions, right?

I would but I've got the work for God to do. It is not unfortunate either because after all we Christians are spreading the good news!

Stop making me laugh god dammit.

It's all connected though.

Check out the China swastika. Makes a cross.

>Atheism is a myth.
Get out of your basement, christfag.

>Once you believe in Jesus, it doesn't matter if you murder or rape etc, you're still going to heaven
The Bible says that those who sin and shit without caring don't truly believe in your heart.

>They don't want you to question the Bible

I repeat: one thousand years of theology, of councils, of debates, of new studies...

Woah, we got an edgy person here.

"The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him." Ezekiel 18:20

"Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers." Isaiah 14:21

"I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation." Exodus 20:5

"The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin." Deuteronomy 24:16

That's not even getting into the whole immoral concept of original sin.

Swastika is the symbol of life, and so is the cross.

The Bible says that those who sin and shit without caring don't truly believe in their heart.

> I've got the work for God to do

Like, telling everyone that their lives here are pointless and the Earth was not made for them?
What kind of religion is that?
wtf?

>Woah, we got an edgy person here.
Reddit tier comment there, buddy.

Poland is christian. Others can go to hell

COMPLETELY WRONG.

The time of Christ is over. He brought us to the light, but now just weakens us.

The age of Kek has begun.

>Atheism is a myth. Without KEK (PBUH) there is no objective morality and nothing can be proven. Broken logic and SIN AND DEATH will murder you in your days and I will kneel before KEK and ask that PEPE remembers your name.

If Hinduism is true, then Christianity is false. These are contradictory religions. If there's only one God, then Hinduism can't be true. vis versa. Same with heaven/hell vs. reincarnation on Earth.

He is coming back like any time now though. And it's gonna be dope.

You've got nothing to say, you wicked person. Denying the soul of a man is THE MOST dehumanizing thing anyone can do: and you atheists have fallen for such a lie!

>free will is ammoral
you cant even what morality IS without God. Broken logic and sin abound.

>inb4
No that info comes later down the road of a saved person. Saving them through Christ is the most important part!

nothing proven. wasted thought

sounds like a suicide cult to me. Watch out for that Kool Aid (sacramental wine)

Good night and good luck Poland, keep fighting!

believe me i have tried many times. but the point of life is not to go to heaven it is to have a good life on earth which i try to have but still come here and see much hate and negativity that i still hold in my heart. but i was giving you a bible verse to answer you question on Christians taking heat for their faith they are happy to .

>Living like an autistic Jew gets you to heaven.

kek

Leaf plz
Maybe if you were another flag i would put effort to prove how similar most of the religion are.

Correct. Christianity is for the weak.

People to weak to resurrect themselves to eternal life.

correct.

it can sound like whatever it wants to you, but without truly wanting to know you are still just lying to yourself

Your religion has weakened the white race

Kek will cleanse and rebuild the white race

>No that info comes later down the road of a saved person. Saving them through Christ is the most important part!

Ah ok... So first you brainwash them with the Bible and THEN you tell them that their life and entire existence on Earth is pointless.

And you don't see how people that don't actually believe this are at an advantage?

Wtf is Christianity these days? A glorified suicide cult?

(Agnostic-)Atheists are saying there's no good objective reason to believe in any God. There could be a God (or Gods), there could not be. We don't know.

First, even going with your train of thought, there being no objective morality isn't an actual evidence of any God. It may be a consequence but you don't just believe things based on the consequences.

Also, I do believe there's objective morality without God. Checkout Sam Harris - Moral Landscape.

Wanting to know what?

Guys it's all connected. Pls.

Religion has a deeper meaning than you can comprehend. If you're shitting on our religions, you dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=gmHNE9FmPVw

>You've got nothing to say, you wicked person
Really because it seems you're the delusional one.
>Denying the soul of a man is THE MOST dehumanizing thing anyone can do: and you atheists have fallen for such a lie!
For denying Jesus like I fucking care anymore.

Snatching your ass out of hell takes priority over teaching you how to follow the urging of the Holy Spirit.

Kekcucks smash your false idols, and return to Christ, before it is too late.

They may debate within the Bible, but to actually question if Jesus really died for your sins, to question the core tenants, etc.? Please. See Doubting Thomas, etc.

Bury your head in the sand and ignore the higher powers of the mind. Be a good fucking goyim.

>For denying Jesus like I fucking care anymore.

It's hard to know how much Jesus wants to bear hug you, user, and not be able to tell you effectively.

The Bible is a guide, it's not prescriptive. Claiming it's the inerrant commands of god is the kind of idolatry the bible itself warns about.

Kek is one sign of many that modern culture is relearning the knowledge lost to fanatism and idolatry. Kek is helping people understand metaphorical thinking, providing them with the context needed to actually use the bible as a guide instead of blind dogma.

Kek is the savior of Christianity, the second coming of Christ.

>Seems pretty fucked that you just have to believe to go to heaven even if you do not follow the commandments or anything Jesus preached.
That's not true. Even the demons believed in God.

Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

So who is anti-Christ and when did he spew out 3 keks?

>Don't question the authority of your NWO hijacked religion.

Yea... thanks, but maybe I'll sleep on it.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

You have to confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart God raised Him from the dead.

These things are impossible to do.

But with God, all things are possible.

This is the first time I'm ever going to say this, because it's warranted here.
Poo in loo.
>>>/christcuckery/

Daily Reminder that you are responsible for your own eternal destination.

>It's hard to know how much Jesus wants to bear hug you, user, and not be able to tell you effectively.
Jesus doesn't know me. He's dead and so like I've said why should I care?

turn the other cheek you filthy goyim

austin 3:16

> Yea... thanks, but maybe I'll sleep on it.

You'll have plenty of time to sleep after the second death.

"they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet."

Who is the Dragon, who is the false prophet, and who is the Beast?

And when did they praise kek?

I think God has other plans, roach.

The word kek literally means 'lel kike'. Every time you call Pepe that you are insulting him. Now fuck off.

KEK

There's either one God or there's multiple Gods. You'll either go to heaven/hell or get reincarnated. There's no middle-ground between these faiths. You're a deist. You're not a little Hindu and a little Christian.

The overwhelming evidence of the gospels is that He is alive.

There's a book I'd like you to read; it's called "Who Moved The Stone?" and deals with the question of how nobody antithetical to Jesus ever could produce His body.

They could not, because He rose from the dead, and walked out of that grave just like He said He would.

He knew you before you were born, and numbered the hairs on your head. He cares about a sparrow falling dead in the field; how much more do you think you are worth to Him than a sparrow?

You fucking Irish potato heretic

youtube.com/watch?v=qknfkqHYTiI&t=11m0s

The false emergent church teachings are already being floated; that all roads lead to God, and that all religions are basically like the blind men trying to figure out what an elephant looks like by only touching 1 of the elephant's appendages.

It's the one world religion of the NWO, headed by the pope.

Anyone ever read "Liber L X X
The Cross of a Frog" By Aleister Crowley? Apparently he crucifies a frog that he baptised as Christ to "Mega Therion [The Great Beast]," I'm sure one of your germantia weirdos can do a little letter gymnastics to cause a rapidly terrifying, and nonsensical, moral panic. Tremble before me, for I am your all powerful tormentor--a delicate leaf.

There is only Death & Life.

Truth & lies.

Many religions worship Saturn ( Death )

Many worship the sun ( Life )

Both present in ancient egypt. The cross, the symbol of life, came from ancient egypt.

pol is full of christian cucks that think all atheists support degeneracy culturu like trans and shitskins

Fist off you keep the most holy of books hidden away from the public. Second off by doing this you have eternally chained yourself by to a stone. This is by Third off that Jesus would literally not have these supernatural powers you so say. Extra: Fourth off thanks for saying that there is no free will if he knows what I am going to do and what I looked like.

ignore the retards who think Hinduism is actually polytheist

How do you reconcile the exceptionalism of Jesus in Christianity with the nameless and formless nature of the Brahman? Is he supposed to be like Krishna or something?

The ankh came from Egypt; the cross came from the Assyrians.

Most Western people pretty much understand that religion makes unsubstantiated and blatantly bullshit claims. It's modernism that Islam is fighting. Muslims already see that Christianity is just a bullshit label that only a minority actually care about. Read ISIS - Why We Hate You.

>what is pareidolia?
>what is syncretism?

for fucks sake sven, get your shit together... you cant be this autistic

Ankh is a cross...

Also different time periods.

Then what was the first death?

Dark times, but I believe in a just God, and those who distort his word are damned.

1. www.biblegateway.com
2. The catholics are going to pay for this, yes. I'm not one of them.
3. Jesus is God, and has all the "powers" of God.
4. There is free will; you are free to choose from among your available alternatives. You do not have "surprise God" as one of your available alternatives, nor do you have "jump to the moon". Nevertheless, you are free to make your own decision regarding Jesus Christ.

Do you want Jesus as your friend, brother, mentor, champion, king and God?

Or do you want Jesus as your judge?

This is your choice, and God will honor your choice. To choose God, you must do what God says to do, as in Romans 10:9-10.

First death is the physical bodies death, second death is the death of your spirit.

Is it anything like what Christians say with their 3 in 1 God?

orthodox master race reporting in

Monotheism is a globalist philosophy, Christianity is a globalist slave religion. The local gods were demons to be exorcised along with local culture.

Iceland was forced to convert under threat of sanctions and violence, local customs were allowed in secret but it slowly died out.

With all it's faults Christianity is still the best flag we have to unite under.

So.... basically everyone on Earth is damned.
How many times was your Bible translated?
Humans write books, not Gods. And humans are fallible.

That's when you pass from this life to the next.

Death to you is the cessation of life.

Death in this context is God's context; death is a separation from Him, as He is Life. If you do not have Him in you, you do not have Life in you, though you are physically alive, you are dead. Separated from Him.

And the second death is eternal separation from Him in a lake of fire.

Brahma is just like Yahweh.
Trimurti, ( Sanskrit: “three forms”) in Hinduism, triad of the three gods Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva.

The Christian doctrine of the Trinity (Latin: Trinitas, lit. 'triad', from trinus, "threefold") holds that God is three consubstantial persons or hypostases—the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit—as "one God in three Divine Persons".

So what do you think?

Threefold God, not 3 in 1 God. One God, manifesting Himself as three persons so that we might get to know Him a little bit.

>This is your choice, and God will honor your choice. To choose God, you must do what God says to do, as in Romans 10:9-10.
I'm already a moral person without "God". maybe you haven't heard of rules/laws?

ds.judahnagler.com/science/sacred-geometry-care/

Translation is not distortion. if the over all message is still there.

Yes. Humanity joined satan's doomed rebellion and we were all lost when our ancestors disobeyed God and died.

That's the bad news.

The good news is that Jesus paid the price for all of our crimes against God, and in His mercy and grace, God offers us the free gift of His salvation; His Holy Spirit.

Further Jesus was a sand nigger and a Kike and Christianity has failed and weakened us.

It's time.

We /oldgods/ now.

Plus Kek for backup. We can put him back in the box later.

I think that Jesus changed everything, is what I think.

Have you ever told a lie?
Have you ever stolen anything?
Have you ever not put God first in your life?
Have you kept the sabbath day holy?
Have you ever been jealous?
Have you ever wanted something someone else had?
Have you ever hated anyone?
Have you ever called anyone a fool?
Have you ever looked at a woman with lust?

Ever?

Now... THAT would be a miracle.

That's not going to work with the Muslims. They actually believe their shit.

Ditch Babylon and join in the New Jerusalem. You'll thank me later.

Bonus points: you get to steal the Jew gold.

LMAO

Yes Yes Straya, rebel against God and worship Odin, your friend Mr. Shlomo

Christ is a faggot cuck who washes nigger feet and prostrates before Islam.

Get on the Kek train before we put you treacherous cowards on the lists for the RWDS too.

>Have you ever told a lie?
>Have you ever stolen anything?
>Have you ever not put God first in your life?
>Have you kept the sabbath day holy?
>Have you ever been jealous?
>Have you ever wanted something someone else had?
>Have you ever hated anyone?
>Have you ever called anyone a fool?
>Have you ever looked at a woman with lust?
Wow just trying to get me to answer one of these questions. Setting me up for a grid lock. I've done tons of those things but same for many. Have you ever heard of human nature,it's actually quiet common.

It's a butchering of all their doctrines. Even with all the mental gymnastics you like to do. You either believe Jesus either died for your sins or you don't. Why contort yourself so much with your thinking?

>Thinks you need a god to moral
LMAO

Seriously? God? In 2016? Lmfao.

>Literally worships a kike religion

>Implying that not following a cuck ideology made by kikes is what the kikes want

Funny that it's you dickless halfmen that donate all your cash to Israel.

Fucking putrid traitors.

Makes sense, man. In my understanding though, a Hindu doesn't have to accept any particular manifestation of God. Brahma, Vishnu, and all the other deities are supposed to be differentiated forms of Brahman that are useful in leading us to its realization.

Christianity on the other hand, has stuff like
>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me

which seems to be taken seriously even by the less mythologically inclined of Christians. This is the main point of departure between the two religions I have difficulty reconciling

>You'll either go to heaven/hell or get reincarnated.

>reincarnation
None of the thinking yogis believe in literal reincarnation, the point is you are part of an unbroken chain to the beginning of time, not just your life here.

>heaven
heaven is the eternal kingdom of god promised and delivered by jesus, you are sitting in it.

>hell
hellfire represents destruction, the eternal void, the only concept commonly frightening to all humans. It can be represented by images of fire.or as a desert.

If your life has no impact on the world and you are forgotten that is hell, if you contribute to the eternal kingdom you will live on through it.

T. atheist Übermensch

I think you are right.

He will never agree with you

However the believe of reincarnation in Hinduism is very strong and clear. Unlike Christianity.

Where you have people that talk like this.
So which one is it?

Christcucks are the one who support degeneracy, trans, shitskins, mudslimes, kikes, and yishrahell.

prove laws without exist using tangible evidence, if you can do that then you can surely prove God doesnt real

Yes to all of the above.

Funny that these Jew gods are so popular with malformed third world mud people, huh?

>you cant even what morality IS without God.

Again, read Sam Harris - Moral Landscape.

False Christians do.

So if God were to put you on trial to see if you had broken any one of His laws there, how would you think He would judge you?

Guilty of violating His Law? No?

Yes, God in our Year of the Lord 2016.

Christians are the ones DEMANDING we allow third world muds and Muslims to flood our countries.

Is it any surprise Canada loves them their Jesus?

Yeah but with much less insistence on things which are clearly non-essential (the divinity of a particular person, the fact that it's EXACTLY THREE)

Hinduism says that manifestations of Brahman are all equally fake, although they may be useful

>then you can surely prove God doesnt real
Who said I was a pure atheist.I'm a fucking agonistic atheist, I believe there might be some god or god(s) out there but the ones us men have written about are pure fakes.
>Example for Laws: Democracy

Maybe Hinduism is closer to God than Christianity...

Since its the Hindus that seem to keep being reborn.

Your spirit is eternal; death is separation from God; it's both. I would only qualify that when you die, you will receive a new body; one to everlasting life or one to shame and destruction.