Clinton wins

>Clinton wins
US goes to war with Syria and gets into high tensions with Russia and China
>Trump wins
Saudis are pissed since they donated millions to the Clinton foundation and conduct numerous terrorist attacks on the States

Holy shit are you guys fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

geopolitics.co/2016/09/17/us-funded-moderate-rebels-want-us-commandos-out-of-syria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

geopolitics.co/2016/09/17/us-funded-moderate-rebels-want-us-commandos-out-of-syria/

They dont even want our "help"

To be honest, I'm sure alot of Americans would prefer to kick some Saudi ass than Russians and Chinese.

>Saudis are pissed
So, nothing changes?

Syrians are so retarded that they could never nuke anybody but themselves on accident. They're no Russia or China.

Why do Saudis want to start shit with China and Russia? I know very little about geopolitics.

So if trump wins it's business as usual?

This. We've been at war with them since Bush fucked everything up.

A fucking leaf

No Russian ever called me goyim/infidel

>Saudis are pissed since they donated millions to the Clinton foundation and conduct numerous terrorist attacks on the States

So the meddling of the eternal Saud will be undeniably revealed?

>Trump wins
>Saudis are pissed since they donated millions to the Clinton foundation and conduct numerous terrorist attacks on the States

Good. Peace makes people complacent. It makes them soft (both of the body and the mind). And it provides a breeding ground for the degeneracy and intellectual contagions that currently afflict western society.

US support of Muslims goes all the way back to Eisenhower administration's backing and funding of Muslim Brotherhood

Is this a bad thing? We'll finally get the war we deserve, the war the Saudi's deserve. Topple Riyadh like we toppled Baghdad.

>>Trump wins
>Trump stomps Saudi Arabia's ass and takes their oil

wtf i hate hillary. i'm with trump now!

Trump never said anything bad about saudis

In reality

>Clinton wins
things stay about the same
>Trump wins
things stay about the same

>>Clinton wins
>things stay about the same
>>Trump wins
>things stay about the same, but with a new wall

Consider your record corrected Germany.

Good, then we bomb the Saudis. Should have done that on 9/12 anyway

I wouldn't be too sure about even that. Plenty of Trump's campaign people have said that the wall could very well be metaphorical afterall.

Random Durkas are preferable to WW3 desu

Who's more pro-Israel between the two?

That'll make the biggest difference in relations with Saudi Arabia and the UAE to a larger extent.

I've always maintained that whichever candidate has the balls to point at that smouldering shitpile of countries and name them as the main reason for basically everything wrong today I would vote for. So far no politician has been free of their leash. Not democrat nor republican

Bush did exactly what the Saudis wanted. Seriously dude?

>Will be graduating college just in time to sign up under Trumps military to slap the shit out of Saudi Arabia
Sign me up, desu