Racemixing with East Asians is NOT wrong

You read well. Racemixing with superior East Asian women is not wrong.

East Asian women are :
> conservatives
> good housewives
> hate feminism
> want a lot of children
> do not drink alcohol or coffee, do not take drugs

Of course, betas will say « muh gold digger, muh she is with you because money » but well... yes, if you marry a woman you must protect her and give her a good lifestyle.

Japanese and Korean women are the ONLY approved Asians for racemixing with white men.

I agree. With all the chinks here, it is what I might end up doing.

Good luck having Elliot Roger as a son

Is Canada such a weaboo paradise ?

Here we go again.

10th time today? Another non white fap bait thread?

>Hate feminism

Gook bitches are the most liberal "emancipated" cunts I've ever seen.

>Don't drink alcohol or coffee, do not take drugs

Categorically false. I think the only other demographic that uses drugs more much as gook bitches are nigger/spic/native bitches.

Fuck off mulatto, SE-asians are based. You ought to know.

Cred Forums shall see the Truth. I shall post this everytime I can.

Is there nothing better in life that pinning down your qt Asian wife in a mating press, unloading your white sperm inside her, fertilizing her egg, and contributing to the creation of the perfect race?

East Asian women are :
>ugly

Who are you quoting?

Pictures from google will not change the fact that you never have and never will fuck an east Asian girl. Go home faggot.

Dox the shills

make pol great again

>inbred britbong calling anyone ugly

Tip top kek m8

Only japs and korans because they are westernized. I'm married to a vietnamese chick, she was virgin until marriage, extremely traditional, smart as all fuck (she's having conversations in Swedish with me after THREE MONTHS in the country, at the wedding the men drank beer and the women drank pepsi, she's literally drunk a bit of beer once in her life and that's it.

SE-asians, if you try even the slightest to find a good one, are EXACTLY what the op says.

Here he is again.

The Vietnamese wife LARPer.

Dox the cuck.

Enjoy your white whore (pleonasm ?) women who will cuck you (again) with Jamal or Ahmet (and you will like it), you does not know how to cook,who does not want to procreate and fell for the «muh carrier» meme.

Based man.

no they're not, they ride CC and just play you when given the opportunity, saying how they are traditional because of their family/tradition etc.

>89516398

Lol not paying your rent anymore ahmed

eat snails and die shill

Reminder that Asians without plastic look disgusting as fuck
kill yourselves
if you like your animoo so much you could just adopt it through trade like we did tea.

I think every single one of them creamed their panties. I really need to take a trip to japan

I do not understand you, why do you stay with swedish girls while finnish are 100 times better ?

>koreans

I married a Sioux and my son came out with all my traits. He'll be shorter than me because she is short, but he's already years ahead of his classmates. If your genes are superior, then fear not.

Lawl, you want a picture of me fucking my wife mate?
Do you think marrying a viet chick is some unattainable goal or something?

are you stoned?

>89517409

Yes I do

She cooks for me every day as well desu, as a matter of fact I'm enjoying some noodles as I type

>89517597

Where's that picture shillfag?

>being this autistic

OP you are a race traitor I hope you get hit by a truck. One thing an Asian woman can never do: GIVE YOU A WHITE CHILD

Don't be Islamophobic

yes, please?

How the fuck did you find a native woman?

>89518002

>Being on this side of the wall

>superior
>East Asian
Pick one

Asian chicks don't like white guys. Stop it with the fucking memes.

It's pretty easy. Just have an average Swedish wage and a house and you can get some vietkong whore.

Too bad there are richer and better looking whites around and whores are not loyal

>do not drink alcohol or coffee

how is that wrong to drink coffee or alcohol faggot ?

You're cherry picking. And that guy's a fucking body builder. They won't go crazy over some average white guy.

No better than a nigger

Cred Forums wouldn't racemix with this

White asian mixes look ugly as fuck. I'm not tossing my blue eyes and blonde hair out to farm some rice fields.

And how much do the noodles cost you per month?

She stays at home on your expense and you brag about her making some simple noodles

Don't talk about what you don't know. Sign up for an asian dating site if you want to do an experiment, you'll have a lot of messages coming in fast. I had ZERO messages and almost zero replies on the Swedish message boards (I'm short), on the asian ones I had a 100% answer rate and a lot of spontaneous mwssages as well. Also, they like white skin, a lot.

Asian man detected. They do so you lying little man.

Went to my college. I sat next to her in the cafeteria and spent at least a semester on her. I started playing guitar on my lunch and failed my TYPING class to skip out and be with her. Spent the summer playing Gunz with her online and then took her virginity that August. My sperm sneaked right past the condom like an army of illegal Mexicans and cemented our fate. FF 10 years: house and cars paid off, son is a boy genius into circuitry, drumming, and jujitsu, and we're still married despite ups and downs and the relationships of our peers wavering. It's not a perfect life, and she has gained weight, but so have I. She hasn't aged much, however. People never believe she's over 30. It maybe attracts younger women, though. That's right, after my kid's in bed, mom, dad, and their special female friend have a bit of degenerate fun. Then again, polygyny is biblical, so it can't be all that bad....

LMAO
I need sauce, please user.

vast majority of asians prefer to be with asians from their nation -- or nation of origin. this has always been the case

I make next to nothing dude, she sticks with me out of love and a bright future, believe it or not. Anyway, women marry up, so they're all whores amyway technically.

Drinking alcohol is okay for a man.

But seriously coffee... Good job to fall for thedark water jew meme, it degrades your teeth, drink chocolate or vegetables, but not coffee.

Muh muh dick. You are the nigger of the white race

I can't afford expensive foods famalam.

>You read well.
Thank you Mr Baguette. All these hours reading books finally paid off. Have a great week!

Tv isn't real you retard. A scripted show could feature 20 hot white women pretending to like some ugly nigger

Why even bother going on Asian dating sites if they live so far away? It's not like you could ever meet them.

I'm white. I've tried Tinder and Coffee Meets Bagel before. I never messaged any girls, but I did match with quite a few Asians on Coffee Meets Bagel. I still don't think they have a white guy fetish.

She still has a better life than in vietkong you moron. She barely has to work now.

But Keanu Reeves is fucking handsome

>be a britcuck
>calling someone ugly

How native does she look? Is she full breed? How white is your kid?

Some of them even have tits.

Asians are as xenophobic as Whites, why not racemix and be xenophobic together?

She didn't work in Vietnam either, she was a student then and is a student now, her dream is to work a good jon so that she can help her family, which I see no issue with. .

Why waste your life on whores?
How about involving yourself in political groups and finding a likeminded white female who is not a whore and have a family some day?

Lose weight yourself and it will probably influence her into losing weight as well.

just make sure you die before she hit menopause and turns into a golem. that is if she hasn't sucked out all your money in a divorce.

Should be Biden

lol your kids will look even less like you than if they were half black

Clearly you have never seen any of these TV shows, this shit is never scripted.

Nice now she can study in Sweden for free and live there for free and then work in Sweden.

She sure married you out of love.

Are you the cuck from the farms?

Because women only like outgoing and muscular guys. Shy and average guys typically can't get laid.

What, you aren't a body builder?

It seems like people are generally attracted to people who put effort into their appearance. Maybe you should try this one out.

Uh, you could meet them, a ticket to Vietnam is like 800usd, from Sweden at least. That's how I met my wife. Saved up my government bux from studying (in Sweden we basically get payed to study, and can take favourable loans) and used that to go to Vietnam a bunch of time to meet her and marry her.

Work a year, save up as much as you can, and you can go a bunch of times. Food and board is cheap in Vietnam, the expense is the ticket.

Post a pic of her.

Or it's just well scripted? Like check american Pawn Stars. You know some of it is scripted but you would never know that every last bit even the pawn shop shoppers is scripted

Are you somehow implying that the woman should support the man? No thanks, I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

>not knowing American Asians are almost always either ultra liberal or trashy
>Not marrying superior Arab conservative wifu

Stay blue pilled cucks (((they))) are winning the war against the nuclear family

>89520450
Where is she?

You are talking about normal whores who go clubbing. There are other women though rare. You should be in shape for your own good anyways.

Finding an asian whore wont solve your problems they are equally shallow. You need to find above average woman in personality department but before that you must better yourself

Yeah, it would be weird.

Not on Cred Forums and especially not on Cred Forums, dude. Just go to one of the datingsites, for example Vietnamcupid or thaicupid (I think the name is thaicupid at least) and check for yourself. Though know that asians are wizards with makeup and cameras, so don't trust the pics too much (as you shouldn't do in the west either).

I am not implying that. I am implying that she married you mostly to live in Sweden and that you are not special to her.

Also, there's seriously african scammers faking profiles and trying to get your shekels, so be careful if you do try this.

>Fattest nation in the world.

Nuclear family with low IQ Arabs?

Yeah, monkeys also have a nuclear family, same for foxes.

Mixed black qts > slanteyed cumrags

Ok, thanks random Slovak, I'll take your advice to heart.

>Nigger
>British

Hey i am British too.

It's easy to tell pawn stars is scripted

There are cute Hmong and Chinese bitches everywhere at my school. You guys do not seem understand this:

WE ARE THE NIGGERS COMPARED TO THEM.

These short goofy straight edge Asian dudes look like SHIT compared a tall socialized white chad who actually has social connections and can HAVE FUN.

When you creampie a gook chick you are making more Elliot Rodgers directly and indirectly. Grow some balls, go to a church, and smash some white girls.

I tried to get an asian gf but my bull said he didn't like slant eyes because they squirm too much when they take him...

Native. Like an Asian Mexican. Son has Sandy blonde hair and green eyes. Gotta get back to work.

LOL, yes they do...

Pierce Brosnan is Irish, you dolt.

You are very delusional. You can't know if a woman likes you when she has so much material gain from you.

Why is that so hard to understand?
Look my Aunt married an Australian not out of love but because she wanted to leave shitty yougoslavia in the 80's

>idriss elbaba
>quintessentially british

Do not drink alcohol? Nigga you lost your mind?

Yes but the part where people bring in the items is scripted too. And the shop is a fake replica

T'es payé en shekels ou en euros pour ca ?

>married to an attractive filipina/chinese

If we have daughters they well may be actors or models.

>fat swinger wife
>fat video game playing neckbeard
>"smart" kid that does meaningless shit lacking intellectual stimulation
get the fuck out of here you degenerate. you're not fooling anybody with your mongrel family

That's what bothers you? Not the ugly nigger mug in the picture?

>low IQ Arab meme
>good goy that's right Arabs are the problem don't forget it ;^)
Most top post graduate degrees have a disproportionate number of Arab American graduates in the US, don't fall for (((their))) tricks

>Married to a race traitor

Your ugly gook daughters will burn coal

>Have Chinese GF.
>Fun the first year because i get laid whenever i want to and she's obedient.
>Then acts entitled after aw hile, expects me to pay for everything take care of her while also wanting her own independence. (She buys fucking branded stuff worth hundreds of euro's.)
>Is stubborn / naive as fuck and eventually stops listening to me.
>Bitch drives me crazy and we break up.

Yes, azns are definnetly top tier and beautiful master race, wait till they have children and their head starts to bloat up like a balloon and they become an entitled princess that nags at you all day long because you're supposed to be the breadwinner.

And to be fairly honest, those middle-aged men with an AZN GF look like extreme beta's out of the ass.

No hate though,

I use what I have to attract a woman I want, simple as that. We've been together three years now and haven't had any problems, so if she "doesn't really like me", then ok, it's the same as if she does.

Also, I'm pretty handsome famalam, so she gets to have sex with a sexy beast on the reg, I'd like it if I was her :^)

Hi dad.

So you are willing to breed out your already dying race by mixing?

Or prostitutes

Asian women are such whores.

I'm half asian and I don't want to do that to a white women.
Make her excrete a slant eyes from her vagina.
That's horrible. I could never do such a terrible thing.

White men beware the Asian wife will breed you an Elliot of son and/or a nigger fucking daughter.

DON'T DO IT!

Same. How do you do my English chap?

Asians are ugly. If you want ugly children then go ahead.

You are not handsome. You are a loser. You couldnt get a girlfriend in Sweden or any nearby european country so you went for an Asian the easiest of the targets.

My race is my race and my child will be what ever race he will be. With that being said I'd rather an amazing traditional wife who won't let me to rot when I need it most when I'm older and end up a lonely soul. Doesn't matter the race, as long as she's caramel colored and lighter and an amazing person I'd rather substance over superficial attraction

Le butthurt frenchman.

I am not feeling that well but i am alright otherwise.

I'd like to refute that by the fact that I am handsome :^)

Le happy merchant.

Polygamy is retarded. You're doing a disservice to your wife and family.

You've got the right idea. If only more young men understood that you shouldn't built your life with a club-slut, then we'd have a lot more nuclear families and well adjusted kids and adults.

You cant do that. You spent over 800$ to have your first date with some stranger.
And you are not even wealthy.

Hey cousin, you realize that work a good jon means to scam a useless trick or cuck like you. Jon equals someone who pays for sex, like you

is being married to Irish-Japanese European looking girl race mixing? She's ginger and I didn't know about her racial background before she told me. you can't tell she's a hapa. I mean you maybe can, if you grew up in Madison household

>traditional wife

Is not a racemixer. Most racemixers are whores. You are just a loser trying to justify your weakness

Is it fun to date Asian girls? Should I just go for it to try it out once?

If you couldn't even tell before you got married you're good senpai.

Most ugly people in Fennoscandia are ugly because they have Sami genes. They are shorter, darker, dumber, more violent and are generally less successful in life. Avoid Asian genes.

>thinks whites being systematically exterminated worldwide and begrudgingly hiding some of their genes in an intelligent race as a backup plan is the same as already massively overpopulated niggers muh dicking other races out of existence
>thinks "straight edge" means getting good grades, doesn't realize it means nothing beyond disavowing drugs and alcohol
>thinks it's a trivial detail that Elliot Rodger's father was a Jew and not a white man
>doesn't realize the entire wave of now-stale memes about hapas with white male fathers being violent sociopaths was rendered invalid because they depended on Elliot Rodger's father being white, which he is not

It's true.
Last time i've been to japan i had crowds of these little gookettes screaming CIAO BERIISSIMOOOOO and making pics with me while touching me everywhere like i was some kind of demigod. I'm /fit/ and tall btw. Somehow they senses i was italian.

Japs are autistically obsessed about Italy an France. Most of the japs i met had watched Fellini and Mastroianni movies multiple times, they sing O Sole Mio and our national anthem in impeccable italian and really try their best to imitate our cuisine.
I personally find asian women revolting, but i appreciated their impetus. Think i'll return, it's one hell of an ego boost

Her mama is from Kyoto and has unusually big soft appearance for your regular Nip. No plastic, she doesn't use make up, hair colouring or heels for that matter. After she told me she's half Japanese, I start to see cheekbones and weird shape of eyes when she smiles, but it's probably my brain and perception makes jokes on me.

I would be embarrassed to date an asian, it screams to people "I settled"

>begrudgingly hiding some of their genes in an intelligent race as a backup plan

That won't matter as it will be like with neandrethals but on a smaller scale. On the other hand you risk whiping out your race even more.

Asian women: Now even betas can feel like a real man.