Is there something inherently wrong with Germans? I don't get it

Is there something inherently wrong with Germans? I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=ubXWAuSFdVw
youtube.com/watch?v=oyC0QGgiuTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Add Karl Marx on top of the list.
Germany was a mistake.

Why have Germans -- ever since first immigrating into Europe from the steps of Asia -- repeatedly helped the spread of Islam?

Why is it that the great Germanic invasions that partly caused the fall of Rome coincide with the early conquest of Islam? In almost mirrored assaults, both tribes poured into the weakened Roman world. Are we supposed to believe it's just a coincidence?

I would be tempted to believe if it wasn't for the fact that German history is filled with an obsession to bring more Muslims into Europe.

Just a hundred years ago they were already using their best science to devise a way to bring as many Muslims into Europe as fast as possible using the power of the steam engine. Pic related. They were also formal allies with Islam during WWI.

Or he can forget how the German-caused 30 years war was essentially an anti-Hapsburg, the Hapsburg who just so happen to be the mortal enemy of the Ottoman caliphate. The latter even financed the Protestants and used to opportunity to defeat their other mortal enemy the Poles. Can it really be a coincidence that Germans just so happen to divide Christendom, the only bastion against the armed spread of Islam?

Or what about the fact Hitler, the German leader, just so happens to openly praise Islam, while arming the Muslim militias in the Balkans to kill Christian Serbs and while also trying to liberate Muslim Holy land from Anglo rule during WWII?

And now in our current era, why are Germans obsessed with bringing as many Muslim so-called refugee into Europe by the million?

It just seems to me that at every noticeable moment of German history, the main benefactor of whatever they are doing is the faith of Islam...

>it's a blame hitler for what he tried to stop episode

yes

You forgot the fact that visigoths were the ones who brought the moors into the iberian peninsula to fight in their civil wars in the first place....

I was not trying to make a joke, it's too much for being a coincidence...

>implying Hitler wanted to destroy Europe
he wanted to save Germany but the fucking jews forced him into a war he didn't want

>it's an Cred Forums memethread

>destroyed Roman Empire in 476 AD
>ruined Christianity in 1517
>created communism
>ruined Europe in 1914
>helped Lenin take over Russia in 1917
>ruined Europe again in 1939
>currently destroying Europe with refugee crisis

The British are just as bad.

>t. German-American

The eternal Teuton must be exterminated. He is more dangerous than any bomb or Jew trick.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>Be controlled by Holy Roman Empire and Hapsburgs, things are pretty good for Germans
>Be series of divided weak city-states, things pretty good for Germans
>Germans chimp out in Thirty Years War, burn down the continent and cripple Christendom forever
>Post-Westphalia become even more independent and divided up states. Things pretty good again
>Germany unifies, burns down the continent and themselves few decades later
>Become dominated by Britain & France, Germany grows during the roaring twenties (don't believe the Nazi propaganda)
>Elect Hitler, a little over a decade later they've burned down the entire continent and themselves again
>Be dominated by the US/USSR, the US side prospers and is pretty good
>Germany reunifies but remains neutered under US hegemony, things stay good
>US power wanes, Germany reasserts itself in foreign policy
>European continent is again being burnt down

Why do Germans fuck themselves and everyone else over the second they get together and act independently?

May as well have some kind of genetic disorder

Genetic hatred for civilization, the rule of law and peace. You can take the Germanics out of their mud huts, but you can't take mud huts out of the Germans.

damn. this thread is underrated

Quality post blessed with quality trips

Kek is watching you user

Ironic how the most idolized country in WN circles is also the one responsible for the downfall of Europe several times over.

NORDS = KEKS

>literal sandnigger
There's also Kant, Bismarck, Mozart, Planck, Kepler...the list of greats is much bigger. Truly the epitome of Kultur und Einsicht; even our concept of individual freedoms comes from the tribes. I'm a deutschaboo and fuck you.

Marx took his philosophic cues from Hegel, who secularized Kantian subjectivism and applied it to a mystical argument for collectivism. Kant and Hegel were Germans.

He is only idolized because of Jewish subversion. The Jews tried to sell whites a hero we could believe in and a lie too good to be true, but he was still a Jew owned kraut just like The Donald.

You literally cannot get away from the Jewcucking

What a fucking retard you are it's quite hilarious to read that, you have to be satire

>Wilhelm II
Tried to save Europe from the Serb menace, but no one listened

>Luther
Tried to save Europe from the Pope menace, but no one listened

>Hitler
Tried to save Europe from the Soviet menace, but no one listened

>Merkel
Tried to save Europe from the Greek menace, but no one listened

Let's go back further

>Otto I
Tried to save Europe from the imposter Roman menace, but no one listened

>Alaric
Actually freed Europe from the Roman menace, but no one thanked him

>Arminius
Actually stopped the advance of the Roman menace, but no one thanked him

What is wrong with the rest of Europe?

u mad? You cannot handle our superior culture, neither can we. So accept your fate and burn with us . Shouldn't have stopped us twice from saving europe... Now you pay the price

An actual good underrated post from a LEAF?

This is new to me.

It's because germans are a race of serfs. Any halfway charismatic idiot with delusions of grandeur can talk us into anything.

>cannot handle our superior culture

Nobody can. Only your fat piss-hair cows.

well, you should try... You could learn what hard work is :^)

I know there is a "Secret Destiny of America," but is there one for Germany?

>>Merkel
>Tried to save Europe from the Greek menace, but no one listened
>Let's go back further
>>Otto I
>Tried to save Europe from the imposter Roman menace, but no one listened
>>Alaric
>Actually freed Europe from the Roman menace, but no one thanked him
>>Arminius
>Actually stopped the advance of the Roman menace, but no one thanked him
>implying Greco-Roman culture is not superior
bluepilled as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=ubXWAuSFdVw

lol....

The real secret is that Jews and Germans are the same. They both come up with grand schemes based on a love of theory and this is what they say makes them a master race.

Sort of, but it would take one hell of a diatribe to explain it. Essentially it boils down to serving as the eternal warning voice until the end times come.

Well, after this I feel like posting some spanish NS HC

youtube.com/watch?v=oyC0QGgiuTs

If Hitler hated the USSR so much why did he ally with them?

Close. Very close. But we're not quite the same. Rather, we are descendants of a people (Ashkenas) that was among three who marched against Babylon according to Jewish scripture, earning such distinction as to be declared sacred as per one of their prophets (Jeremiah, I think it was). As such Babylon's resurgence saw us singled out as main enemy for protecting Jews despite not -serving- "Jews". As with everything media tell you, religious extremism -is- our problem, but it's neither originally the Christian version nor the Muslim one.

>Roman menace
M8.

You know the berlin to bagdad railway was about oil right? The German Empire was one of the first nation to realise the potential of oil and their navy was oil based, the railway would provide easy access to that precious fluid..

>Roman menace

Fuck you leaf, not one god damn time you fuckers don't shitpost

t. posting from 1940

Why do you guys like slavery so much?

seems to have it backward there.

In minnesota there are high concentrations of swedes and somalis, coincidence?

It's also one the most liberal states.

We just like to see the world burn. It's not our fault you didn't nuke us while you had the chance.

They are supposedly the master race that gets cucked by rodent Jews.

Self hatred.

This is coming from:
the nation that was allied with the Turks for the longest time
the nation that attacked the Christian German/Polish/Hungarian forces in the back while they were defending Vienna
the nation that was led by Napoleon, who openly admired Islam and may have even been a convert according to some accounts
the nation that introduced modernization to the Ottoman military
the nation that allied with the Turks in the Crimean War
the nation that fought alongside Turkey yet again in WW2
the nation that created the EU, and pushed Germany into it in exchange for reunification
And of course, the nation with the highest percentage of Muslims in Western Europe.
Take the beam out of your own eye, frog.

>tfw born just in time to see Germany destroyed from the inside by Muslims.

My ancestors are smiling down at me from heaven.

>france fought alongside Turkey in WW2

what