This is it. Drumpf is finished. Just look at how Vicente Fox completely destroyed him...

This is it. Drumpf is finished. Just look at how Vicente Fox completely destroyed him. Mexican intellectuals have debunked Trumps entire campaign.

twitter.com/VicenteFoxQue/status/777493097387143168

Pokémon for Trump when?

Now tell him to search for any fan of himself there. He won't find any too. Also, this is how a >mexican intelectual actually types.

>Mexican
>intellectuals
Pick one faggot

Pokemons want border security

wtf I hate trump now

Trump fans in Spain? who cares?

He really needed that vote from Spain!

He's not an intellectual lol

He was Mexico's Trump.

this

I love Trump but a shitpost like this is only endearing desu senpai

wait, let me get this straight.
He searched for a Trump supporter in Mexico?

>pokemones

like anybody cares or listens to what this spic have to say. you anti trump shills will go to any length to salvage hope that he won't win but it's obvious at this point you're all just looking to have people piss and moan with you when the results come on.

tl;dr: kill yourself

Asks about Trump in Spain:

"quién es ese?"

"SEE SPAINARDS DO *NOT* LIKE TRUMP"

spain*

fug

Pokemoustros

>POKEMONES

what did he mean by this?

>only POKEMONES

what did he mean by this?

also, unfunny forced drumpf meme is unfunny and forced.

Pokemon is the plural for pokemon.

And since its a copyrighted brand, you cant make a regional plural version like Pokemons or in this case Pokemones.

Fucking ignorant Spaniard.

>This is it. Drumpf is finished.
Has anyone kept count of how many times this has been said since "we're going to build a wall"?

Hey OP quick question, is his name cheese-based? I don't speak Spanish and couldn't give a fuck about a spics opinion. But now I want Quesadillas...

Vincente Fox us completely irrelevant. If I was Mexican I'd be embarrassed by him. Did nothing while in power, now he's trying hard to make a name for himself. But not by actually doing anything, he's just trying to be noticed by making noises at Trump.

No one cares.

>Mexican
>Intellectuals
One of these doesn't belong here

Aah shit! No Trump supporters in Spain!?

How can Trump win? What chance does he have if he can't secure Spain for the presidential election?

>tfw i dont live in santander

Whoops there goes all his support from legal Spanish immigrants, oh well they should go back too.

no... in Spain.

>me gusta instead of likes
kek yourself meme lord.

I love the tacit admission that the Presidency of the United States is more important to Spain than the election of its own national officials. Feels good, man.

More like viva in Spain ehh, fuck Mexico

Liberal butthurt itt