What happens when whites become the minority in 10-20 years?

What happens when whites become the minority in 10-20 years?

Will we all of a sudden be the new hot "oppressed" group and get affirmative action programs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
city-data.com/forum/city-vs-city/1082324-what-city-has-absolute-worst-looking-27.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It'll be South Africa/Rhodesia once the white majority holds no political power.

Lol no

Nah, the average white man will become really angry at some point. And you know, last time the white was really pissed, two a-bombs exploded in Japan.

I'm sort of quoting a british user, by the way.

Lel surely you jest. Nonwhites don't have compassion or empathy, they'll just begin slaughtering whites bc they know they have numbers.

>Niggers, spics, and Muslims
>with compassion

Nah. Compassion is a white thing. No other race treats minority groups the way whites do. Take a look at Africa if you'd like evidence.

US will become like Argentina when Latrinos are the majority.

minority to who?

all of the darkies combined dont even outnumber us.

We will become the Jews. Small in population, closed off, and protective of our cultural heritage while still holding mysterious political power and wealth.

The United States is just going to be incredibly racially balkanized.

Most Mexicans reside in the former Mexican territories (Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and California)

Most Blacks reside in the south or urban America (due to slavery and pressure from old white southern Americans)

Most white people reside in the Northern US. This isn't to say white people don't live in the south, of course we do, but us white southerners are rapidly becoming a minority of the population, and in many places we already are.

Then on a more specific level, neighborhoods are segregated, entire sections of neighborhoods belonging to white people or black people.

Basically, what's going to happen is segregation, black violence, and Mexican corruption.

>Most Mexicans reside in the former Mexican territories (Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and California)

>he thinks the tacos are going to stop just with their original territories

>Nah. Compassion is a white thing. No other race treats minority groups the way whites do. Take a look at Africa if you'd like evidence.

Such a bad example since Africans of all descent are pretty much forced to fight against each other for survival because of outside influence. They fight over resources which we the "civilized nations" buy from them disregarding how they actually obtain these things or who we are actually buying it from. Kys plz

Societal collapse

>Will we all of a sudden be the new hot "oppressed" group and get affirmative action programs?

I don't think you understand how things work. They will do exactly what they do in every civilization where they become the super-majority - civilization ends (it ended when they tipped over into slight majority anyway), and they begin terrorizing everyone they can touch, including themselves. A living hell. Nothing will get done, because shitskins cannot do what whites have done by creating western civilization to make dreams happen.

They refuse to even take care of themselves, so I don't know why you think they'd ever be in a position to take care of other people - let alone preside over an entire civilization to take care of anyone else.

>in 10-20 years

you mean next year, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

This one?
Also,
>hue

No, see South Africa.
These liberals are just useful idiots.

Reminder that "White Supremacy" doesn't actually mean the Ku klu Klan and Nazi skinheads. That's what they want you to hjnk it means.

"White Supremacy" actually means whites holding political power and white culture holding cultural primacy in a region.

"End White Supremacy" is codeword for eliminating the self determination of white people and the eradication of white culture. This is why (((activists))) push so hard to abolish "Eurocentric" history, and to force foreign cultures and peoples into the foreground of cultural areas where White's hold dominance.

Yep, pretty terrifying, especially when the useful idiots have no idea about it.

Nigger here:

My prediction is that white males will end up doubling their rate of Interracial marriage ( mostly to latina/asian women), as white woman do more things to alienate their male counter parts in favor of their own advancement ( see the video game industry).

My people (dindus) will stay the same for the most part. Though probably more half-breeds will run rampant. Possibly even more fucked by the Latinos. High Murder/Single Motherhood/Incarceration - its cycle and will always make population stagnate. However, be prepared for influx of 2nd generation African immigrants.

Asians- Will just gentrify and price people out of neighborhoods and make more chinatowns where rent is more controlled for fellow asians and expensive for non asians.

Latinos - they become the new vocal power, cannot be ignored. White people will be afraid to pull any of the racist shit they have on others on them. Whites will fear latinos the most because of the power they hold, and the latinos will know it too.

Muslims- will be pushing to cuck America much like what they've done to Europe. Sweden will be completely engulfed by Arabs.

with white nationalism on the rise it will probably be pushed off for several decades.Depends on how serious it gets.

South africa has affirmative action, it is 10% white

Yet

Well the useful idiots and cucks will be exterminated more than likely, and only the strongest, increasingly xenophobic whites will survive in enclaves.

only whites are fucking retarded enough to give away "affirmative action" programs. see south africa for an example of what happens.

Did Biden just voice support for white genocide?

Can't wait until inauguration when these globalist sellout assholes are finally out of there.

No, it will get worse than you can ever imagine believe me I'm a Brazilian white.

This.

>Will we all of a sudden be the new hot "oppressed" group and get affirmative action programs?
No that would be raysist and opressive

Seriously tough, self hatred is a white only issue

>just

This was back in 2015 famalam.

no.
think "lord of the flies"

>Will we all of a sudden be the new hot "oppressed" group

That's what's funny about it. White people are scared to be a minority because they know minorities get treated like dogshit.

Anyone have the nude photo set of this cuck

No, we'll become Brazil.

a HUE ghetto nation ruled by a handful of immensely corrupt, rich old white jews who live behind very tall FUCKING WALLS (that are manned by Blackwater, Inc mercenary soldiers with FUCKING DEADLY ASSAULT WEAPONS)

You know how Cred Forums goes on about the Jews running the world despite their numbers and how unfair that is?

Well imagine it with blacks and other minorities complaining that whites still run the show despite being the now minority group, and no matter how many concessions are given by whites to the now 'majorities' they'll still be seen as controlling everything.

Basically, we'll become the Jews in 1930's Germany.

The other funny thing about it it's the niggers that believe they will do better when we will be a minority. You will always get treated like dogshit dude because you are dogshit.

That picture makes me want to fucking kill myself

Whites are already a minority based on certain criteria, and on all criteria in some formerly white areas.

Still doesn't change a thing, because it is burned in everyone's minds that whites are a major group, even though it's hardly ever been true, and that won't change even when it'll be too late. Most people wish to see whites disappear anyway. And then whites are the ideal scapegoat, and even when there'll only be a handful whites in the world, people will still hold them responsible of anything bad that happens in the world.

We'll become like England and then ultimately South Africa.

Things can only be restored through a bloody civil / race war, one that will leave millions of people dead.

No you'll just be massacred and then the jews will rule over their brown goy slave world. You really think they're playing fair?

try 6,8%

One whites become the minority I will collect all the gibsmedats that I can.

Damn I saw this guy in Fulham, he was on his skateboard. He must be rich as balls if he lives there

If whites become a minority, I think they will only be minorities in certain parts of the US. They will probably retreat from places like the Southwest- which have become mostly Hispanic. And the Southeast which is heavily black. These two areas will resemble what the worst parts of these places look like today. The Southwest will resemble the barrios of Mexico while the Southeast will resemble the ghettos of places like Atlanta.

The Hispanic controlled areas may have the tax revenue to continue civilization. The black areas will either be dependent on whites like it is today, or be heavily dependent on aid from the UN and other states.

city-data.com/forum/city-vs-city/1082324-what-city-has-absolute-worst-looking-27.html

I still think the whites will retain much of the Northern area. You can't have big ghettos and shantytowns in these cold Northern areas if whites don't want to pay taxes. You can't have Brazil style favelas in the cold North because the dwellers would all freeze to death.

If Trump loses, forget being a minority in 10-20 years, we'll probably all be dead unless you faggots are willing to stand up for yourselves and fight a literal race war. Do you think Hitler became more sympathetic for the Jews as he was [spoiler] supposedly [/spoiler] slaughtering them by the millions? No, he only became more determined to win, and to keep going and taking wherever he could. I advise you to arm up, and stay vigilant.