Are pittbulls the dindus of Doggos ?

Are pittbulls the dindus of Doggos ?

pretty much

No. Any dog breed that averages less than 30lbs are the Dindus of the Dog World.

Yes. I've never met an owner of that breed that wasn't themselves human garbage, regardless of race.

They literally did nothing. It is different than being an actual dindu.

Also I want to pet the dogger.

Is Argentinian Dogo a dindu species?

Pittbulls, Rottweilers, Greyhounds, all their owners are shit

I'm a faggot fucking pizza boy and these stupid nigger dogs are always trying to bite my fucking sack every fucking day. All pit bulls should be gassed and so should their kike masters.

Confirmed for never rinsing yours balls with soap.

Very much this. They are either "thugs" or SJW. Pitbulls are pretty much a shoot on sight breed like hogs are in Texas

Well considering they are

1) Stupid
2) Violent
3) Ugly

Absolutely unequivocally yes. If you own one you and the retarded doggo should be thrown over a cliff

Nae mang, I shower right before work and thoroughly wash my scrote with old spice body wash and a loofa

>Killing hogs
r-rude for them

What the fuck shut your mouth you fucking shitlord.

Pitbulls aren't prone to snap moments of impulsive violence because they were bred that way, it's only because their owners poorly socialized them at a young age. All dogs are 100% equal and uniform in temperament, differences between breeds are just a social construct. Yes pitbulls only make up 7% of the total US dog population and yet cause 82% of all dog-related violence, but those statistics are only because of systemic anti-pitbull sentiment in the US animal control system. The fact that 75% of all dogs incarcerated in pounds are pitbulls clearly shows that this country has a series anti-pitbull problem, and that the pitbull breed is hurting as a result of our own narrow-minded actions.

We need to uplift the pitbull breed by allocating additional state resources to pitbulls, not lock them up in doggo prisons.

I had a nice and docile pitbull once, but she was mixed with a labrador, so it doesn't really count.
She was really strong, yeat very sweet. I miss her.

Now asking your question, yes they are.

They are a breed of dog that does not - on average - give out the warning signs of attack. They tend to not growl, raise their hair and posture like many other larger breeds of dogs. This is not a bad thing if you need a cattle dog that won't take shit from a one tonne animal and can inflict enough pain to make it comply. That said, when raised by white trash/mexicunts/niggers they can become very dangerous.

Basically yes.

>yet

Autofix

Yes, fuck this nigger dog.

Entire breed needs to be eradicated

Much like dindus

lol'd

every fucking horror movie i see this mofo. latest movie ive seen with it was Green Room

yes, but dogs are on average smarter than niggers so it means less.

the wild hogs here in texas are dangerous

No, because pitbulls are actually good if you're not shit to them.

still rude

i don't know why people like these hideous things. there are other dogs known for strength. i think only ugly people -- inside and/or out -- like pitbulls

Yes.

Yes. Completely worthless and violent.

so are other dogs and they're much less disgusting-looking. way to project their filth by getting a similarly disgusting animal

Only degenerates own a pitbull
Check my id btw

imagine this thing attacks you

Nigger culture ruined this honorable breed.

>Astoundingly, for most of our history America’s nickname for Pit Bulls was “The Nanny Dog”. For generations if you had children and wanted to keep them safe you wanted a pit bull, the dog that was the most reliable of any breed with children or adults. The Nanny Dog is now vilified by a media that always wants a demon dog breed to frighten people and LHASA-APSO BITES MAN just doesn’t sell papers. Before pit bulls it was Rottweilers, before Rottweilers it was Dobermans, and before them German Shepherds. Each breed in it’s order were deemed too vicious and unpredictable to be around people. Each time people wanted laws to ban them. It is breathtakingly ironic that the spotlight has turned on the breed once the symbol of our country and our national babysitter.

Nice meme

There's no reference to this shit before the 70's when a SJW PETA chick made it up for a magazine

I wouldn't be rude to him in the first place.

Sounds like something I'd read on a nigger/white trash pitbull owner's facebook page

>American Staffordshire Terrier

All dogs and dog owners are shitty niggers.

This. Fuck dogs.

Yep, they are fucked up

>not having an Aryan dog
Nigger confirmed.

Only if the owner is a retard.

t. cat owning beta

>Retard doggo
>2016
no u
They are ok, pic related is the master breed

t.Mudslime