No more style

How come people no longer follow fashion trends anymore?
Picture related is literally every millenniaIs uniform
For both girls and guys its just running shorts and a tee shirt
How do you feel about the fact that big brands like Adidas and fashion lines will die out due to people just not caring at all about how they look?

Other urls found in this thread:

realmenrealstyle.com/hot-weather-dressing/
moderngentlemanmagazine.com/mens-style-on-a-budget/
realmenrealstyle.com/5-tips-shopping-smart/
esquire.com/style/mens-fashion/a23637/splurge-save-wardrobe-080114/
ibuyamericanstore.com/?module=Directory&event=View&comID=4
youtube.com/watch?v=MRSaZppeS4w
realmenrealstyle.com/get-rid-of-sweaty-balls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's clothing of the peasantry; they can't afford much else and are too lazy to bother with much else.

It's comfy man. It's 95 degrees in Georgia, you're either stupid or a yankee if you wear pants in the summer.

sytle costs money

>literally every millenniaIs uniform
>literally
Almost as bad as the over use of the word literally

Thank god. I know it sounds cliche but who wants to walk around with an Adidas advertisement on their chest.

Brands die, they die.

As for style. Necessity begets style. Whatt becomes stylish is what is seen as useful and necessary for the lifestyle one wants to live.

Watch. As style becomes more minimalistic, decorative and frivolous, so will the skills and tasks people complete

Funky Branded shirts are for retards.

They cost a fortune and they are just goofy. The people who waste their money on that crap are the ones who can least afford it.

A nice solid $6.00 t-shit looks great as long as it doesn't start getting too ratty.

You can look good and have a great sense of style without supporting a jewy/fruity fashion industry.

>caring about brands
>not buying Chinese and Turkish replicas and no-brand clothes for almost no money
Why are Westerners such amazing goyim?

>I let other people tell me how I should dress
what a dumb beta cuck

and I never see people dressed like that. most people wear decent clothes

Why should I give a fuck about Adidas?

>How come there is a noticeable portion of young people who aren't materialistic and brand savvy consumers anymore?
>durrrr

It's too much effort. If you're ugly you're ugly no matter what you wear and so forth. People are starting to realize that style doesnt mean much or even make that much of a difference. Comfy is comfy

Function over form

Millennials don't have any money to buy nice clothes

>Gingham dick

((((Adidas))))

No one in the right mind would wear long sleeves or long pants when it's over 90 degrees out.

>60 year old pomo talking point
This is fine on Cred Forums where no one knows what they're talking about outside of pop politics--so tawdry shit gets the job done but, don't say shit like this in real life user.

what you are describing is by definition is a fashion trend you retard

We're the apathetic generation, people in cities especially only care for themselves or immediate family

>not wanting girls to wear booty shorts
>not wanting to slide your dick up the shorts and into her pussy while she's fully clothes
wew lad.

I thought fast fashion is all about cheap clothes made with asian child labor.

Homie, Yankees can be spotted from a mile away because they are wearing hardly anything while sweltering in the summer heat. I wear jeans all year long no problem.

I hate this fashion trend of "im just lazy". All women look the same that wear this crap. There is nothing that differentiates them. As if women just keep trying and trying to reduce their value. No man I know has a fashion sense either. They just dont get it.
Also fuck addidas, they are the ones fueling the gym shorts and soccer shoe 'style'. I hope they go out of buisness. I think small mom and pop tailor shops should be the big thing. Instead of buying mass produced over price clothing that barely fits people, we could pay a bit more but get something 3 times the value. Fuck you levis, just because im 6'4 doesnt mean I am a fat ass.

>Picture related is literally every millenniaIs uniform

Ignoring the blatantly millennial use of the word literally...

THATS WHAT MAKES IT A FASHION TREND YOU FAGGOT

If even that. I know far too many people who hate their family.

You whites are lame! Look at what Tyrone is wearing! He's cool! You should get some expensive sneakers just like Tyrone, his cost more than his stolen car!

You just a lazy ass bastard
realmenrealstyle.com/hot-weather-dressing/

>form over function
>ever

No. Dress in what feels good and fuck anyone else who thinks their line of sight is more important than how you feel physically all day

fuck fashion

I never see guys or girls in running shorts but that's probably because the weather here sucks dick.

I see a lot of guys and girls in zip up hoodies, t-shirts and skinny jeans.

Is that not a trend then?

It looks super disgusting. I moved to Texas from slavland and local "fashion" like on the OP-pic drives me mad.
Compare to the casual outfits in my shithole

It's just comfy and I don't have to worry about it that much. Also a fucking real treat to wash these over a voile blouse. I just wear that and sweat pants in the winter.

I have no image of dignity anymore anyway.

Because I think I look better in plain clothes and I'm not a nu-male faggot metrosexual

With the baggy t-shirt trend maybe we can move back to shit like togas.

Would be comfy as fuck.

I don't care what the clothing jew thinks

Fuck fashion

It's because that shit really doesn't matter.

That will require warmer global temerature.

>wearing the fashion jew

Yeah I totaly need $200 designer jeans

Its been hot as fuck for the past few months, AZ reporting in. When it starts cooling off i'll be a jacket and jeans pleb (at night at least).

Caring about the brand of clothes is the truest form of degeneracy

Not an argument. You can dress at Goodwill and still look stylish

>jeans
but why? Decent cotton pants look better and feel comfier in hot climate

>Comfy is comfy

Even when it's completely inappropriate, but that doesn't matter as "comfy is comfy."

The scary part is that a lot of adults these days are terrible at wearing inappropriate clothes when out in public, especially in decent restaurants.

Your an idiot m8. Cargo pants all year.

t. Resident of Augusta, ga

>thrift stores

It's a matter of making the effort to actually go out and find good clothes at really cheap prices.

I do that shit all the time. My closet is full of top-quality clothing that I've purchased for next to nothing. The vast majority of it is in excellent condition as well.

TALK SHIT POST FIT FAGGOT

>hurr durr it's COMFY
I swear to god some of you people were just born to be slaves. No inherent sense of dignity or self-worth.
THIS is the answer.
You faggots are being groomed for your new position in life under the globalist power structure.
Athletic shorts, a T-shirt, and flip-flops is the uniform of the favela monkey. That's your future.
Nothing but misceganated monkeys, twerking and hooting in the shadows beneath the towering spires of your international masters.

>say millenials dont know how to dress

I see fat fucking boomers stuffing their gut into crap from the GAP every single day, more than i see millenials dress like that.

You do have a large portion of youths who do not have a career yet or a job that requires nice clothing and thus tend to wear more casual clothes. Also more likely to not have the money to buy nice things.

Yeah. It's funny how majority of the board praising germans for dem aesthetics but do nothing to look decent themselves

Americans in general don't know how to dress, also we're lazy. I'm part of the problem but I live in hot as fuck florida. I just wear a tank top, gym shorts and flip flops. Brazilians and aussies will understand.

As long as slavs exist, Adidas will never go out of business.

>Why don't millennials dress nice they have no sense of style
t. grimy-New-Balance-running-shoes-wal-mart-jeans-wannabe-leather-jacket wearing fedora monger

niggers and gypsies, that's who

>it's really hot so I dress like a neet/prostitute XD
Fuck off cuck
I live in southern Texas and i always wear something presentable in public, even during the summer. I literally never wear t-shirts or athletic shorts when I'm not at my house/working out.

I'm not going to be a good goy and spend 500$ in vbrand clothes that make me look retarded.

Besides fashion is retarded as fuck.

You just is lazy bastard. Look at Italians. Do they dress like bums in the middle of hot summers?

>inb4 Europeans are gay

How much you wanna bet you live in some shitty flyover state?

Adidas is huge right now. Leave the house every now and again

You should visit Milan and then you learn how to dress properly, even koreans now are well-dressed

Jeans and boots year round.

not in yurop

>That British tourist w cankles in the back

Good riddance.
Fashion can suck my cock.

I wear chinos, slim but not skin tight, a button down Oxford, tucked in w belt and some loafers.

>Brazilians and aussies will understand
Using hue's and shitposters as your argument?

Fuck me.

You don't need to spend more than average on decent looking clothes.
moderngentlemanmagazine.com/mens-style-on-a-budget/
realmenrealstyle.com/5-tips-shopping-smart/
esquire.com/style/mens-fashion/a23637/splurge-save-wardrobe-080114/

Yeah Koreans always wear the most stupidest shit and still somehow manage to look good.

Practical attire is superior to whatever is currently trendy. We need to stop purchasing consumer goods from China altogether. Only locally produced clothing should be available.

Clothing and fashion are blue pilled as fuck. If you honestly care at all about either one of them do humanity a favor and neck yourself.

it's amazing how it's 100% sure that she is british.

>wearing shorts

This.

>you're a slave if you don't follow fashion trends!

now I've heard it all, Cred Forums

we are poor

90% of my outfits are Uniqlo basics. The only expensive clothing I have is ACRNM, and I plan on keeping that jacket and beanie for a couple decades at least.

You don't need to follow trends to look like a decent man. You can stick to the classic outfits all your life and look good in every situation

There's no reason to dress nicely unless you're trying to fit in in a particular social setting, like a restaurant or a job interview. People who care about how they look when grocery shopping are fags.

Americans have one of the cheapest clothes and biggest selection in the world man. It's a real shame they don't use this advantage anymore. Even negroes used to dress better

People start to dress like shit when they get married.

You stop caring about impressing people when you're not in the dating game anymore.

beautiful

Because that shit is hot to wear and I don't enjoy feeling uncomfortable. I call those pussy clothes, because the only time I'm wearing something like that is when I'm trolling for gash

VA native here.
I never wear shorts. Pants, jeans, or sweats all year long.

Half of my extended family farms in the panhandle of Texas and I assure you most of them don't own a pair of shorts and I've never seen any of the men wear short-sleeved shirts. The yankees are the ones who insist on wearing shorts and tank tops when it gets past 80 degrees outside.

when i try to wear shoes like that i get blisters, shit sucks senpai. just wanna be fashionable

So you wish everyone was a hipster faggot? no thanks faggot!

Come to America. Most millenials dress like children and the older generations aren't much better. It's quite appalling.

faggot hipster

>You stop caring about impressing people when you're not in the dating game anymore.
That's wrong though. Even if you are man, you will treat other men differently based on their look.
I want a honest question for this one. You see two strangers, both say they have a great idea about how to make america great again. Which one you'd trust more?

Fuck wearing a jacket in the summer. I don't have a professional job so I'm not going to intentionally soak my shirts through with sweat.

you are faggot

dandyism is for homos

please see

>Jeans
>plaid button up t-shirt
>generic skateboard / graphic tee underneath
>beard
>undercut

I'm a living walking millenial meme and I hate my generation.

ITT: some rich faggot with 300$ jeans telling other retards that they too, should be dumb enough to buy 300$ jeans

Not politics. This threads gone on long enough.
Hidden.

Unstylish faggot. Nice ad hominem

you are faggot who suck a dick

the one who isn't a jew

hello captain obvious thanks for the fallacy lesson!

>go to mall to buy underwear
>didn't find any decent but that's another matter
>see a bunch of cunts dropping $$$$ on fancy clothes
>they are all dressed in yoga pants, flip flops, and a graphic t
>happens every time

What is the point of buying nice clothes if they don't wear them?

But really this generation is the "you don't need to TRY SOOOOO HAARD" generation. They give zero effort and expect results.

My brother. I get high-brand-name clothing at goodwill. Really fancy shit that mooks pay triple digits for, I get for pocket change. I just picked up a cashmere sweater for like $3.

Looks like Chad and Stacy finally have a niche thread.

Dont forget slavs.

>Even if you are man, you will treat other men differently based on their look.

This is true, but not how you think. Muscularity, height, and masculine features command respect from other men. It's instinctual.

>For both girls and guys its just running shorts and a tee shirt

Older millennial reporting in, fuck shorts. Cargo jeans is where it's at. Yes, even in 100+ weather with high humidity pushing the heat index to 120.

These are the only correct responses.

Insecure shits, get out.

>spending a lot of money for "style"
>essentially dressing like a nigger or celebrity icon to feel like a special snowflake
>caring about what other people think about your "style"

This seems like it was written by some insecure faggot that thinks what you wear actually matters.

I've always dressed like a bum faggot and spent minimal amounts of money on my clothes. Not bragging, I just find it pointless to spend excessive amounts on shoes, tshirts, or pants. Absolutely worthless. You can get laid in normal low tier clothes, if you think you can't you are a beta faggot.

t. Fatass Gym Shorts Wearer

You, being retarded, wear that clothes out of insecurity instead of selling it for a major profit. Just goes to show what kind of braindead faggots care about fashion.

You're right. But you can amplify the effect but choosing the right outfit. There is a reason why businessmen and politics don't dress like shit

dude u sure are right!

Oy VEY!! The goym aren't buying our overpriced brands!! Shoah! 6 Gorillion!

>Cargo jeans

You will be one of the first to go

>How do you feel about the fact that big brands like Adidas and fashion lines will die out

Is anyone honestly supposed to care? At all? I just wear what's comfortable and doesn't make me look like a tool.

>implying I dress like that
>implying I'm not wearing just a little more than flip flops and cargo shorts

He doesn't know shit about style or even correct fitting.

>caring about about fashing

Pick the following:

>female
>off-white
>poor
>manlet
>low IQ

>implying I was implying

I suppose you're right.

>You will be one of the first to go
>>pull a tool out of your pocket because you actually use cargo jeans as they should be used.

I am aware of this.

Why wouldn't you like to dress nice?

because we arn't faggot cucks like you that care more about spending money on your wardrobe than you spend on education

explain this

>Jeans
>Boots
>Plain shirt with varied colors

If you want you can go crazy and wear a button down. But for everyday wear in the summer that is all a man needs to wear.

Your ID betrays your true nature

>>/lgbt/

>Texan
>Southerner

Ok what ever you say paco. The heat in Georgia and the heat in Texas are very different. In the south there is 100 Precent humity every day in the summer. It is litteraly impossible to wear any sort of pants with out sweating. Also I'm not a fat ass, I'm 6'0 145 pounds, and I still sweat if I wear pants and a shirt outside for more than 5 mins.

You can wear shorts and still don't look like a bum

Texas heat and Georgia heat are totally different. We have something called humity.

I'm not poor enough to need to flip clothes from goodwill for a $5 profit for two hours' work. The chinks steal all your jobs in addition to your houses, leaf?

Its called "normcore" and its a trend
/thread

Trannies and Islamophilia are trends too. Should we follow them as well?

>wal-mart-jeans
Because you can spot the difference between (((Levis))) and Arizona brand jeans from across the room?

Be careful how you answer.

If you say no, then your "Walmart jeans" jab falls apart.

If you say yes, then you are a metrosexual faggot that can tell the difference between brands of pants

Winter and fall fashion is better anyway, more varied

What is wrong with people wearing whatever they want?

>How come people no longer follow fashion trends anymore?
- American millennials are too poor to buy clothes.
- Americas tend to wear very faded clothes because of the bright sun.
- A lot of Americans go to the gym or jog and don't want to carry another outfit.
- Many American males think fashion is gay.
- Many millennials don't even have space to store clothes.
- Americans spend most of their time either in the car or at home. People don't notice your clothes when your in a car. Europeans spend time in plazas and the streets, where people notice clothes.
- Americans shart in mart all the time. They don't bother to buy nicer pants for this reason.

ITT fat Amerilards that can't tuck their shirts in their pants

You do realize the average American nor European male looks like that. Most have lower test and are either fatter, if American, or skinnier if European. You can dress a male model in a burlap tunic and he'll look good.

Cred Forums r8 my daily style

>Weight over breathabiliy
Low test or female?

Some people gotta feel superior in some way or another. I'd wager Elliot Rodger touted how fashionable he was.

It's not pleasing for the eye. Would you like to live in the city on the left or right?
So why would you like to live within people who dress like shit if you can live next to decent looking people?

Red wing boots mang.
ibuyamericanstore.com/?module=Directory&event=View&comID=4

Have some American clothes.

If you say yes, then you can identify poor people. It's not really a skill.

Why long sleeves with shorts? It looks out of place no matter how many college 'bros' wear it.

Do people get cankles from never working out ever?

This god damn, I loved this shit with my first gf

>socks and sandals

Gutentag mein deustcher Freund. Are you enjoying your stay in the US?

That actually isn't true, it's much easier to get decent clothes in Europe.

We may have a bigger selection but that includes a lot of really shit clothing choices like nigger fashion. All of the best clothing I've ever had was either Italian or German.

Finding decent fits in thrift shops isn't as easier anymore as our upper-class has shrunk.

Yup, fat around ankles from immobility

you like giving eight year olds head

Half of my shirts are comfy sweaters like in pic. The rest consist of a few clean shirts, polos and the most boring and plain white T-shirts.

For pants, it's mostly beige, grey and black proper pants.

Proper shoes or comfy flip flops.

I dislike summers.

Look at yourselves, is this how you want to portray the white race? You should dress in a way that signals your superiority. Yes I spend my jew credits on expensive clothing because I can afford it, because I'm not poorfag trash.
Stop buying shit derived from Indian and southeast Asian labor.

You can be wealthy and still by cheap clothes.
You don't get rich by paying double for commodities.

Apples to Kumquats.

buy*

you can roll them up or wear flannel instead

Fashion styles are set by companies who make the clothing / accessories.

I am not going to have a company tell me what is cool to wear, whenever they choose I should wear it.

Also, I am not a billboard. Fuck logos.

>Picture related is literally every millenniaIs uniform
>For both girls and guys its just running shorts and a tee shirt

If everyone is wearing it, doesn't that make it the fashion?

>Most have lower test and are either fatter, if American, or skinnier if European
So why people don't care about their bodies anymore? You can forget about "average" people and improve yourself any time.

But that's not you, now is it.

literally not true

I trust the jew to make money but not my money.

I don't want to get into bank account measuring because there will always be someone else who say X amount? pssh, that is chump change. I'm a trust fund baby/daily trader/superhero and I make X(x100) IN A WEEK!

But I certainly do not lack money to live comfortably. I can easily buy myself higher end clothes.
I just don't because I don't give a fuck. I'd rather have it in savings, or invest it, or spend it on my gay little hobbies that I actually get enjoyment out of.

It's not about fashion trends. It's about looking like a slob or a decent man. You can always look decent on a budget

that is a horrible example considering the fat shit won.

I just wear short sleeves year round. I have maybe two longsleeve shirts and a couple sweatshirts. Everything else is a t-shirt or short sleeve button up.

I don't know. Probably the Jews.

Have you been outside in the last 3 months? Every female under 30 looks the same

No. It's your laziness and indifference. How you gonna Make America Great Again if you don't even want to start from yourself?
youtube.com/watch?v=MRSaZppeS4w

I have to agree, America doesn't have a varied selection of affordable clothes choices. Especially outside of major cities.

Outside of major "walkable" cities, most people don't even notice clothes because they spend most of their time at the gym, in the car, at work, at home, or in a big box store. Those are not very good opportunities for people to see your clothes.

American women don't even want to wear pretty or feminine clothes because of feminism, they want to dress like either men, thugs, or tramps.

Its very hard to find men's clothing with colors other than browns, blues, greys, and blacks. And even then, if you find bright colored clothes, it usually fades pretty quickly.

>having a serious opinion about fashion
tits or GTFO

Would you rather be a slovenly dressed multi millionaire or a well dressed average joe that works paycheck to paycheck? Most wealthy Jews dress like dogshit. Mark Cuban and Mark Zuckerberg come to mind.

But user, I'm not even white.

I'm sorry, but I'd call your post "excuses"

Let's just get to the point.
How many cocks have you sucked this month?

>tfw Scottish junkies dress nicer than most Americans.

I can barely afford food and usury payments. I have to save up for clothes.

I don't care about money that much though. If you do care about money more than anything else, congrats, (((they))) won

>well-groomed
You can not look trashy without being a prissy faggot who gets upset if someone's hair is a little long or they wear athletic shorts.

>all decent looking people are gay
okay buddy

My girlfriend wears hosiery every and looks cute and caual as well.
Girls need a strong man to lead them, thats literally it.

>implying a tshirt and jeans is 'stylish'

sure you look good if you have a decent body but you're hardly impressing anyone.

Gay

Closet gay

>cargo pants
kill yourself

My style has and always be jeans and plain white black or grey tshirt. Whatever shoes. Fashion is a scam dude. Who gives a fuck

This.

i started the running shorts trend. Fuck underwear, they make your balls all sweaty.

Why should I wear clothes that will get shitty literally any time step outside? I'm not buying nice clothes just to ruin them. Jeans, flannel and work boots are the only option.

I went to work today wearing Duluth Trading Co. Work Pants and a White Tshirt with pocket I bought at some department store on sale. Also shitty work boots in need replacing.
>am I /fa/ Cred Forums?

When you put a lot of work and money into your clothes, but there's nobody around to see it, its depressing.

A lot of Americans are "bowling alone," they have few social functions. They don't go to church, don't go to nightclubs, the only social place they go regularly is the gym, hence the gym fashion. Even American malls are dying.

Once you graduate from high school, fashion tends to matter a lot less because there are a lot fewer people who look at you.

dressing like this in hot weather seems like a good way to get your ass kicked

i tried that shit when i was in europe. you get mad swap-crotch from wearing shit like that. It's horrible.. but at least you look good.

>comfier in hot climate
this would not be comfy in 100°F weather with 50% humidity

If you live in a ghetto

You should get better underwear for hot climate. And if it's still not enough, just use the ball powder
realmenrealstyle.com/get-rid-of-sweaty-balls/
But I understand, it's easier to give up and live like a bum. Dressing like shit, eating microwaved food and not working out

looks like an ATO douche

Don't tell me jeans would be comfier in that environment.

Are you from the southeast? IDK why but that became the sorority girl uniform like 7 years ago, slap some greek letters on the shirt and chaco sandals or something and I'd put all my money that this picture was taken of a girl attending a college in the south within the last 5 years.

I live in Austin, TX and maybe 90% teens I see dress like that

All of those outfits are trash.

I live in a middle class blue collar small town and you wouldn't get beat up but everyone would think you were gay and a prick, you would get made fun of and no one would like you, and rightfully so. If you want to dress like a fairy go live in the city.

I know. Because it's a slavland and people there are poor as fuck and can afford only cheap Turkish knock-offs. But don't tell me OP-pic outfit looks better

Go back to /fa/ggotcore where you belong, you little bitch.

>Austin

You realize that UT is in Austin, right?

Yep, the "messy" look is very popular right now. They put a lot of effort into the look.

Thank you Georgia. Hey Texas come feel the humidity in Maryland on a 95 degree day on the Chesapeake Bay on a crab boat wearing your jeans, cowboy boots, and long sleeve shirt. You will have a heat stroke, fall off the boat and drown before 9am

Interesting.

I dont remember it being as common when I was in high school, but around 2010 or so I remember every girl start dressing that way when I was in college (Auburn)

If they want to pay me for it, sure. Otherwise, why should I pay them handsomely to be their brand ambassador?

Identifying your lifestyle with overpriced corporate brands is as normie as it gets.

Regret and embarrassment over spending their youth as walking billboards for giant logo brands like Ecko, Ab&Fitch, Aeropostale, and Farmers Used to Buy Us. The quality is no better than a JC Penny sale item except it looks tacky by the time next thing rolls around in a month or two. Even rummage stores and charities don't bother to keep it because people won't wear it once it is out of vogue...even the dirtpoors.

Dude you're a retard, or you live somewhere heat isn't an issue. I live in a city where 88 degrees and 70% humidity is considered a cool front for 6 months of the year.

Even in basketball shorts and a wife beater we sweat, shade doesn't help because you can't cool off due to humidity, and the ambient heat is ridiculous.
I wear cargo shorts and a baggyish T-shirt to cover my pistol. That's it. Going out during g the day? A sleeveless loose shirt with a funny image/picture. Its hot, if you wear a suit you are liable to get heat stroke and you will smell like ass.

The heat is drove me from welding into IT, fuck this heat, fuck this humidity, and fuck any Yankee cuck who says shorts and sleeveless are trashy.

fashion literally doesnt matter im not a fucking woman

>its currently 105F outside
>lol dude just wear this full suit lmao

oh and i mention the southeast because at the time I remember out of state students from other parts of the country commenting that it was a weird southern trend girls didnt do wherever they were from

Going to have to agree with my fellow cannuck here. You can spot a pleb from a mile away and quite frankly I prefer that. Means I know who to not bother with.

This.

Besides, why should we dress up all the time? It's ridiculous. If I am going grocery shopping, I will grab whatever covers me up. I don't need to put on a getup just to get some food.

I live in central Texas
You don't need to wear a suit to look not like a slob. You can cover your daily carry with a regular short sleeve shirt.
see

I wear a full suit in the 100+ degree temps AND I don't have air conditioning in my car. I'm in business and want to dress for success ...

No, see, YOU don't follow fashion trends, anymore.

nobody gives a fuck what you dress for faggot
its hot and humid
fuck you

Yes of course we dress up for jobs or special occasions. We just don't dress up for when we walk around.

>If I am going grocery shopping, I will grab whatever covers me up
Explain how this is more difficult to grab than a male version of

Because when it's hot out, I sweat. So, I am going to sweat in my rubbish clothes when out grocery shopping, not my dress to please clothes. Simple right?

So after all that suffering, what did you achieve?
Surely there must be a reward for all that sweat...

This

>Have to button up the entire shirt.
>Have to grab the pants and/or a belt on top of button that shit up if it has that.
Compared to
>Grab a short sleeve and just put it over your head
>Grab shorts and put them over your feet
>Leave.

>Adidas
>Fashion lines
Pick one

>How do you feel about the fact that big brands like Adidas and fashion lines will die out due to people just not caring at all about how they look?

very good

picrelated. Or you're saying you better smell like an animal in public?

I see. Extra 30 seconds will definitely change your busy day schedule

The point is that I don't want to put in this effort when I am not going to be in a business or professional setting at the moment and am just going out to get groceries. Who in the hell spends the time to do a full button up shirt to go buy groceries?

if i wear my good clothes i will have to wash them and there may come a time when i need them for emergency and i cant find them. What happens i end up wearing crap clothes all the time, because lets face it, most of the time no one cares what i wear.

i dont give a fuck. I wear a fucking black tank top sometimes while out

Like i'm going to dress well when I'm out to a fucking super market

>Who in the hell spends the time to do a full button up shirt to go buy groceries?
good people

Pasty white legs detected.

why is it so hard to find good sized buttoned shirts, but so easy to just wear a t-shirt and jeans?

Man fuck you guys.

But I have noticed the uptick of work-out clothes on everyone. I don't know why it seems like everyone is ready to go for a run on a moments notice.

I like sandals though so lick my clit. Shorts, comfortable, especially with no underwear. I let the balls hang free. Shirts, as plain as it gets. Never liked fancy, never will. Though suit and tie when appropriate.

Is this you?

Because there is no more fashion, Cred Forums.
Maybe there are some cluttered remains in Japan, but other than that

>men's fashion

Just write faggot on your forehead and spare us the trouble

>Maybe there are some cluttered remains in Japan
Wut? It's only American problem. Go visit Europe and get some cultural shock right at the airport. The contrast between our airports is unbelievable. People here can sit right on the floor to eat their McDonalds

We're not talking about picrelated. We're trying to figure out why people prefer to dress like OP-pic rather than just decent

HOLY FUCK WE ARE LITERALLY IN THE FALL OF ROME PEOPLE ARE WEARING COMFY TOGAS NOW BECAUSE OF BREAD AND CIRCUSES AND APATHY

>waaah it's hot
>waaah humidity
>waaah muh swamp ass

Reminder that your ancestors conquered the world wearing full suits without the benefit of air-conditioning.

I find people who claim to be "Southerners" yet are unable to wear the clothes their ancestors wore in the same climate very suspicious.

What type of jeans are those?

As long as the shorts are above the knee, and below the shirt. With the shirt hanging above your elbows.

>b-but they were savages and we're true saviors of the White race

Looks like some Walmart shit

bullshit OP. plenty of millennials are into fashion. Also Adidas is big business all over the world, I see people wearing it all the time. I myself have a 200$ adidas raincoat i love and shoes.

>All this stigma and insecurity

I can say with 100% certainty OP doesnt know what hes talking about and neither do the "educated guess" motherfuckers ITT

If you're attractive you're quality of clothing shouldnt be consistent, nobody should a consistent wardrob for longer than 2-3 years. But that doesnt mean you have to go out can buy new shit.

Just take care of what you have and build something that lasts. The occasion picks the outfit.

If you're out jogging theres a hierarchy of tops and bottoms depending on how much you actually jog, and thats all areas of dresscode.

Wrong clothing for occasion

New York is on the same latitude as Madrid. It gets ball sweat hot all summer, and we don't want to dress like sandniggers, so shorts and flip flops it is.

glade you said it fella

Where do I need to go?
I've been to quite a few areas in England, and once each to Paris and Frankfurt but I didn't quite walk around a lot there.
From what I've seen it's the same shit as here.

>and we don't want to dress like sandniggers, so shorts and flip flops it is
But YOU DO dress like niggers in that case

basketball shorts and a singlet is every white man's entire

>calves as big as quads
>literally no visible vmo

lol

Nice leg fedoras you fucking hick.

Is this /fit/ now? People ITT don't even bother to spend extra minute a day to look nice, so they definitely will oppose /fit/ lifestyle branding it "gay"

But that guy is definitely gay.

Thank god I'm not a millennial subhuman.

Maybe he is. And honestly, I don't care. The picture of him should not represent masculinity but rather one of the options to dress decent in a hot climate. If you think his hairstyle is gay - get a different one. Sunglasses are gay? Don't wear them. Men jewelry is gay? Sure, but you can always wear just a wrist watch or nothing at all. Any fag element in his outfit can be easily switched to a manly alternative

If it's a hot climate, why is he wearing long sleeves folded up, and his shirt buckled under his pants.

Everyone knows in hot climate, you do what the arabs do, and wear as loose flowing clothing as possible. His shirt should be unbuckled and short sleeved and flowing freely.

For him to sacrifice function over fashion ,he is a fashion and his attireu is not functional to the hot climate.

What kind of pot smoking grubs are you hanging around with that dress like that.....

that's why I said it's just one of the options to dress decent in a hot climate
here is the better one that I prefer myself

yeah is fine

DO YOU REALLY THINK GEORGIA IS MORE HUMID THAN TEXAS

People in my generation, gen z, many of whom are still teenagers, have much better fashion sense imo. Looking at pics of teens in the 2000s versus now is cringeworthy. Millennials have no fashion sense.

post pics of gen z fashion

Dad core is best.

If you are /fit/ dressing like a dad is fucking mint.

>post underage posing

I care about money more than fashion. That's an easy choice. With money, you can buy lots of nice clothes if you want. Without it, you can't even eat.

gen z are 18+ now

If you think adidas/Nike is going to die try to get the new yeezy 350 on Saturday or the next big Jordan release lol their business actually increased

You'd be surprised!
Lots of men are pulling off the "modern dandy". (Yes, it's a look worn by men as low test, liberal, and cucked as the term itself sounds.)

tfw I wear a corduroy hat in southern Louisiana just to show people how weak they are. People give me compliments all the time.

What do they have as choices? Skinny jeans and hipster scarves? We need a new fashion breakthrough of some sort that has dignity.

I will admit though, girls in athletic clothes is my fetish.

the bottom line is, who gives a fuck about fashion in day to day. fuck i'll wear some 1950s pants and shirt, and not give two fucks

I dress like pic related most of the time, unless I'm going to university/hanging out with classmates or to a nice restaurant.

I live in a sketchy part of town and am not interested in getting jumped/mugged for looking like I have money. You just have to know when to step it up, and when its ok to look like a scrub.

>What do they have as choices?
Classic outfits for men and women will always be the golden standard. Don't tell me you prefer OP-pic over the simplest stuff like picrelated

>euro fuck walking around soho
>not paying attention walking down street

I shoulder check fucks like these all the time while trying to get from A to B in my shithole city

If you think Russians will ever stop buying Adidas you're mistaken.

yeah but that guy gets shit on by every woman, because he looks pervy as in non attractive. you need to look hype with good hair to get chicks not call cops on you. I realized this myself. Whenever i dress sloppy i get bad looks from girls, but when smart, they act normal.

How the fuck did that kid afford pink hair dye?

>mfw this thread is so autistic that it took me halfway through the thread to realize that im on Cred Forums and not /r9k/

>tfw just ordered acne black denim
at least im trying

This shit isn't acceptable even in Florida where itshe 100 degrees and 75% humidity.
You faggot don't know heat.
>Air feels like soup
>Sweat does nothing to cool you down because humidity
>Evan the breeze is hot

I thrift everything so I need not pay the retail jew, and also can be stylin' and profilin' while keeping on budget. So there's that.

Whats wrong with just wearing casual formal clothing like our grandparents?

I work in the high fashion industry and I see this issue clearly. However I don't think it woulf affect the brands you mentioned nor the high end brands. Millenials seem to have no concept of making money, dignity, style, socially acceptable behaviour and so on therefore they just wear peasant cothing from Uniqlo or H&M or forever 21. People with any sort of money will continue to buy nice clothing.

Read the thread. Apparently it's super inconvenient to button up your clothes

Adidas is selling incredibly well now by the way

what are most Cred Forums approved brands?
list yours tho.
mine
fila
stone island
north face
ll bean
apc
our legacy
dior
reebok/adidas for footwear

brand-whoring is for faggots. Just stick to the brands that fit your body well

but these brands have decent designs/function/quality?
stick to your zara pls.

To be fair, H&M does sometimes have some decent clothes that are affordable.

Not everyone, especially a millennial, has the money to drop $100+ on a shirt. Following the newest fashion trends to a T is simply unattainable unless you're born into money if you're young. Rent and groceries are more important.

I think when people hit their mid 20s and start working in a professional environment they realize that clothing can affect their career and step it up then. Until then, you really have no reason to stay trendy, presentable is good enough for most circumstances and if you're blue collar it really doesn't make a lick of difference either way.

>Cred Forums taking about fashion
I fucking remember a few months back there was a thread on the "average Cred Forumsacks fit" and it was fucking autism blue jeans, a v neck, and fucking boots.

>Not everyone, especially a millennial, has the money to drop $100+ on a shirt
Millennials can dress at thrift shops or off-price stores like Marshalls, TJ Max or Ross

its celebrates that push them to wearing that wacky stuff.

I don't know, people dress and look great where I am. Granted it's an area filled with students, but they groom better year after year. Clothes are more affordable now than ever, especially discount retailers.

Best /fit/ Cred Forums fashion is basketball shorts, tank top, and steel capped hiking/combat boots. $3000 swiss watch optional.

Cargo pants are sub- gym shorts tier apparel.

man, if only. nothing but manbuns everywhere i look for the past 2 years

>people no longer follow fashion trends anymore
They were just artificially created Jewish-run shekel schemes anyway.

Are you a kike?

More pockets get more pussy amirite.

>going in public dressed like that
My everyday outfit
>Hollister long sleeve shirt or t'shirt
>good pair of Wranglers
>Sperry"s

I know that feel broskie.
Singlet/tanks, shorts and thongs (flip flops, cunts) all year
You wear a suit and aren't in an air conditioned room you're a fucking madman

>adidas

It's for chavs and niggers. I'd rather they wore stuff in your pic than adidas. Your pic is really shit though, that sums up how much adidas makes me cringe.

Only wear shorts when doing heavy physical activity. Even then it's not athletic shorts

DELETE THIS

>Thinking cargo shorts are like fedora tipping
You millennials really are fucking conformist faggots. Never worn cargo shorts while camping? Of course not. You've never left your fucking basement.

Stick your finger in my face while I'm rockin my vargoes and I'll bite it rhe fuck off before mopping the floor with your bloody face and neckbeard.

Georgia bro reporting in

>while camping
Are we talking about camping here?

>realmenstyle
Back to plebbit.