Redheads and Latinos confirmed for having youthful genetics

executivestyle.com.au/how-the-redhead-gene-also-slows-down-ageing-gojn3a

newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/latinos-age-slower-than-other-ethnicities-ucla-study-shows

Is this just some liberal bullshit sham to make spics and gingers more desirable or does this mean gingers and spics are the master race after all?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/latinos-age-slower-than-other-ethnicities-ucla-study-shows
kernelmag.dailydot.com/features/report/8233/why-redheads-are-genetically-less-attractive/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw I know a ginger spic.

>latinos
>race

>youthful genetics = master race
This is where you're wrong.

I like that picture. Source?

why did they photoshop her stomach?

Every hispanic woman i know turns into a horse faced monster at right around 28.

>that bellybutton
Fucking disgusting bitch. If you have an outie you belong next to the jews and niggers in the chambers.

I'm a spic and I reallllllllllly crave a redheaded qt

I can go back and never step foot on white land again... but a redhead qt is my only wish in this world... it sounds autistic but i've always wanted one

i'm not brown looking but if this triggers you user you can noose me later

also good job NSA, you got me to post in a pattern because for whatever the fuck reason some guy always posts redheads here and activates this autism

ehh, i know this is a faggot thing to say but i'm a spic with some ginger genetics, my goat beard and pubes have red+black hair in them and people always think i'm 20ish even tho i'm 26 so it kinda interest me. I know a few mestizo mexicans who are kinda like this but not as extreme as me.

i forgot where i got it from but the file says
DOM - 2013-08-28 - Tanna - Set 4 - by Paramonov (63) 1667x2500
Tanna Femjoy
that's all the info i have, sorry man

I agree, but i see that as dieting. The latinas that keep in shape age well imo. But its one of the things that fucking annoys me about my people, after they have a baby 60% of mexicans just fucking give up and let themselves go.

HNNNG name plz

ah my gad I love it. I do find these pale redheads rather attractive.

Yeah, no

You should see the women from this part of the continent once they hit their 30s

My future lies between an asian woman's legs

>newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/latinos-age-slower-than-other-ethnicities-ucla-study-shows

blimping up like a ballon between the ages of 20-30 and is considered youthful?

Based shitskin latino here.

Here's the story:

Women always age like milk.

Bottom line.

But if the man takes care of himself, he will look years younger than his peers.

No offense.

I see white people all the time.

I'm 26, but people believe me to be 19.

Meanwhile, my white people friends are balding already.

You can see their dark circles more clearly, due to their white skin. There is a blueish tint around their eyes.

Their genetics show receding hairlines, making them look older.

Us latinos have small foreheads, usually, so we look younger. Also, not to brag, but my jet black hair is full and not a single receding hairline yet.

Our darker skin hides a lot of flaws, besides for some strange reason a tan makes you look younger.

No idea why.

Our women age like ass though.

good luck with that lad, asian women are 2nd tier

I guess our women are like 4th tier at best but personally i'd even put a sandnigger Iranian above them

>I'm 26, but people believe me to be 19
>Meanwhile, my white people friends are balding already.
>Our darker skin hides a lot of flaws, besides for some strange reason a tan makes you look younger
This is literally me as well, its kinda cool but there's still slight drawbacks. One thing that annoys me tho is white people are almost always taller then me and everyone, even mexicans assume i'm a teenager barely out of high school and i feel like a lame ass faggot because of it so mostly i just go with it. But overall i still enjoy the pros more then the cons.

That said, as i stated our women age like trolls because they're weak willed and let themselves go, not so much their genetics.

Tanna Domai

Small beans
>tfw a 6'3 jew

What the fuck does that even mean?
Also keep posting cute redheads pls.

Am half spic, can confirm the youthful genetics. All the spics in my family look like they're about 10 years younger than their actual age.

>mfw I am white, 6'3 but starting to recede at the temples age 23

Does this mean latinos are my racial brothers now?

Ayee fuck you you jewraffi cocksucker, it could be worst. Instead of 5'8 i could be 5'6 like most spics around me.

receding hair is one thing that kinda makes me feel bad for white people, both men and women. I love my fucking hair and i couldn't ever imagine going bald, fucking shit you have my sympathy fag. At least you got that fucking Aryan height.

I have no experience on the subject but I read this once
kernelmag.dailydot.com/features/report/8233/why-redheads-are-genetically-less-attractive/
Seems legit to me

Ok . One of the few non nude gingers I've got. Dated a ginger. They can be breath takingly beautiful.

If you look up the census Asians live the longest.
>Rice Master Race

> latinos

I guess you've never been to Vietnam.

ty desu, here is to hoping it doesn't go back further.

I know a ginger girl and she aged bad she have wrinkles on her face but I think is from the sun.
and eating not healthy.

?

Everyone gets receding hair.

You're talking like latino men don't get receding hairlines. Its not a white trait at all, every race of men gets it except maybe asians.

I think it's because darker skinned people generally shave their head if they start balding. As their skin and hair is dark having a shaved head is not as striking as a bald white.

Latinos.....youthful

lol

This is about celt and iberian genes.

I'm 100% celt-iberian myself and I looks like from 8 to 5 years younger than I have.

duccccccc

>Youthful

ehh fuck you fags bump because

mfw my dads a ginger and my moms a spic and i look youthful as fuck and have great skin and hair.

Dude id give her a good ol' fashion creampie. I wouldnt mind having a souless child.

I like that picture. Source?

bullshit, hispanic women are all good looking and then suddenly age 10 years at the age of 30, and get super fat and round REALLY FAST

That's a big duck.

>tfw you will never shove her face into the dirt as you drain your balls into her womb while she cries and shits herself in pain and fear

why live?

*results may vary - based off of burrito consumption

Yeah, if you aren't raping mexican loli's you are doing it wrong. Thicc

Really nothing more to slow aging than a proper hygenic diet and yoga. Be like Jesus.

Mentioning redheads and latinos in the same sentence is sickening.

Its because

>American diet

Here, this colombian is 42 years old