Why does the media have a grudge against the Orthodox Church?

Why does the media have a grudge against the Orthodox Church?

>Pope Francis' enormous popularity -- his Twitter accounts in different languages have a total of about 30 million followers, about as many as Bill Gates and more than Adele -- is a consequence of his openness to diversity and a softer approach to dogma. He represents a modernized Catholic Church. By contrast, the world's second biggest Christian denomination is proving so resistant to modernization that its plans to adopt some timid changes for the first time since the year 787 have fallen through.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-16/the-orthodox-church-stays-in-the-dark-ages

>While tanks and artillery have been Russia’s weapons of choice to project its power into neighboring Ukraine and Georgia, Mr. Putin has also mobilized faith to expand the country’s reach and influence. A fervent foe of homosexuality and any attempt to put individual rights above those of family, community or nation, the Russian Orthodox Church helps project Russia as the natural ally of all those who pine for a more secure, illiberal world free from the tradition-crushing rush of globalization, multiculturalism and women’s and gay rights.

nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/europe/russia-orthodox-church.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3454720/Popes-comments-Trump-not-personal-attack-papal-spokesman.html
globalresearch.ca/interest-free-banking-russia-debates-unorthodox-orthodox-financial-alternative/5495331
youtube.com/watch?v=0pqax_dPgTk
orthodoxbiblestudy.info/st-john-chrysostom-anti-semite/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Byzantine_Empire
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birkat_haMinim
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Globalists don't like how they have aligned themselves with Russia.

>god
>real

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3454720/Popes-comments-Trump-not-personal-attack-papal-spokesman.html

The pope literally apologized to Trump. Kek is the only true god.

Because they don't have anywhere near the level of degeneracy the MSM uses to bash other Christian denoms. No pedo scandals, have cultural integrity, not proselytizing. Even financial scandals dont stick because most walk away envious of their wizardry

"You're a... a..."

"Careful, Donald."

"An inspiration. Your vatican walls inspired me."

Because they can't corrupt it and it hasn't bent to their will.

Any hint of conservative thinking will get the globalists pissy. The Catholic church has been badly infiltrated, especially given the current pope. With Europeans, Orthodox looks to be the only escape back to some conservative and anti-globalist group.

In the USA, it is the more traditional protestants (Baptists, Lutherans, Presbyterians, Methodists, and Anglicans [not Episcopalians]) that tend to have anti-globalist attitudes, save for pockets of highly conservative Catholic and Orthodox churches.

niiiiiiiice

>Pope Francis'
Pope Francis is a commie, his opinion doesn't matter

sage in options field

By observing boths actions, Cathocucks are on board with the blasphemous agenda, the orthodox don't seem to be, Orthodoxy follows the bible, Cathocucks follow what is promoted by the liberal media. I am a non denominational protestant but thats the way I see this. Any way fuck the pope.

>pedophile atheist pope

BTW whats triggering negative US coverage of Russian Orthodoxy is not Putin but this:
globalresearch.ca/interest-free-banking-russia-debates-unorthodox-orthodox-financial-alternative/5495331
I wonder who could be behind it?

Protestants seem to be consumer whores desu

Non-stop fishing done by charities, singers might as well be beggars.

It's like orthodoxy is somehow the only uncucked branch of christianity left

The Pope is not an atheist, he is simply taking his idiotic religion seriously

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Cred Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that: Jesus wants you to defend your family, Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for dying a martyr and eternal reward bullshit would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth" and "destroy the enemies of your nation"

ELCA and the PCUSA have gay marriage, they are the largest Lutheran and Presbyterian denominations in the U.S. Also the Methodists are in full communion with the ELCA and close to full communion with the Episcopal Church--they are considering gay marriage for this reason

>Dagon cult leader won't wear his mitre
>opts for the pseudo-yarmulke instead
gay af

The pope is a cuck

The most traditionalist people in Orthodoxy are the monks, who live the ascetic life of common property, silence and humility preached by Christ. For instance, Father Seraphim Rose was a well recognized monastic, and he wrote "Nihilism," which was an anti-modernist work that advocated absolute monarchy.

Okay, should have specified that Lutheran Missouri Synod and Wisconsin Synod are the conservative ones, and the Episcopal church is dying hard as people flock to other conservative denominations or the Anglican church.

What else did you expect?

If Christianity was about creating long-term civilizations for which no apocalypse exists, Peter and Paul would have rebelled against the romans and established a divine kingdom with holy blessings

Instead of that, they carried their crosses as Jesus demanded, welcomed their martyrhoods and deaths while praying for their enemies

The depictions you've seen of Dagon are just hypothetical depictions, they aren't actually from ancient times.

Don't they think the earth is 6000 years old?

Praying for your enemies means pray they turn from their wickedness, not to wish happy things and unicorns for them.

And it was Christianity that gave rise to the west, with the only reason why it is now sinking is due to a heavily concerted effort by the Jews to turn everyone away from Christianity and embrace self-destructive tenants secularism and atheism.

No.

Because the devil hates Christ.

>the pope is an evil white supremacist
>muh pope
God probably hates the Pope more than anyone else. The Pope is a faggot is a straightjacket for real Christianity. Where is David Duke when you need him? He's the REAL Pope.

Lutherans are responsible for the somali refugees. Fuck them.

Protestants in America were the biggest purveyors of gay priests, women priests, settling muslim "refugees" in US cities

> The most traditionalist people in Orthodoxy are the monks

Which is an oxymoron, Christianity is fundamentally revolutionary and anti-traditionalism

Traditionalism says "The crop of the future has its roots in the past", while Jesus altogether overrides that, declaring that the end of the world is coming soon, rendering concerns about the future, about civilizational survival, pointless

Are you really surprised that it was Jesus that declared "think not of the tomorrow, think not of saving goods for the future in this world"?

To assume that Jesus wanted, not to declare the coming apocalypse and the arrival of the utopia that the poor, the wretched and the meek would inherit.. but to create the roots of an earthly civilization that would survive for millions of years, rooted in traditional culture, (the very culture that the early christians worked overtime to eliminate, going as far as banning the Olympic games) is outright laughable

the opinions of individual monks are completely irrelevant for the metapolitics that Christianity clearly implies in the Gospel

>thinking the pope is better than anyone else
>thinking he has any divine right

lol

Catholic scum believe this. They believe that the pope can talk to God personally. They think him and the clergy are the most pious of all.

Thats why they wear silk and gold embroidered robes, and walk around with gold staves encrusted with diamond, sapphire, ruby and emerald.

My ass! if Jesus came to earth it would be the temple moneylenders 2.0. He would be whipping all the priests, clergy, cardinals and the pope.

There is a reason why I said 'conservative' not 'in-general'

Because it actually believes in Christ. This is of course (((their))) number one and most essential casus belli

>And it was Christianity that gave rise to the west

Rome and Greece didn't exist then? That is news to me

> a heavily concerted effort by the Jews to turn everyone away from Christianity

Christianity is the religion that spread through the roman empire thanks to the widespread net of synagogues that the jews had created

To believe that Jews wanted Christianity not to spread is ahistorical, for it was the pharisee Paul himself that brought it to the goyim!

The overwhelming majority of people who identify as Orthodox don't even go to church or practice. They identify as that because they are Greek or Russian etc.

He would be whipping the Pope for doing what exactly?

Jesus didn't promise their follower an earthly kingdom that would last forever if their followed his religion

Jesus promised nothing but persecution and death until his final coming

It is like Christians here in Cred Forums dont believe in the whole "Apocalypse" and "plan of God" thing, they don't believe that the meek and persecuted will inherit the Earth after Jesus' coming!

They wanna have the cake of this earth and eat it!

Christianity must change.

Christianity has a great kind "soft" arm, people in general dont want to kill or harm others, they want to help, nurture and take care of people.

But we need a strong branch of Christianity, I am talking about purging homosexuals, marxism, Islam, Paladin crusader type of thing.

If litteral demons attack earth, it's every Christians duty to pick up arms and slay the beasts, yes? We need to have a strongarm branch, the sword and shield of our religion, while those who are not up to the task can symbolicly feed the hungry, take care of the needy etc. Both forces do good.

he hasn't 'modernised' the church, he's just spun the message

how are these writers so fucking ignorant
i hate this shit

>Christianity is the religion that spread through the roman empire thanks to the widespread net of synagogues that the jews had created
Ah, no. Christian worship was on Sunday, and while there was persecution, it was generally at peoples's houses. Christians and Jews were completely severed identities after Bar Kokhba, a man most Jews held to be the Messiah, tortured and murdered thousands of Christians for refusing to join his army against the Romans.

youtube.com/watch?v=0pqax_dPgTk

You can blame the soft fruity 'Christ Nice' doctrine, no doubt cooked up by regressives

Also to add, Jews would never allow Gentiles into their super secret club reject the core pillar of Christianity (Jesus the Messiah), and are hostile to anyone who dares claim they're part of God's flock instead of it being only for the Jews. Where as Christianity seeks to spread the good news of God

tfw

protestants are s fucking joke
"""american christianity""" has very little in common with any other

Bar Kokhba rebellion' happened one hundred year after Christianity' spread through the empire

Paul activately used the net of synagogues through the mediterranean to spread his cult

> When they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where there was a Jewish synagogue. 2As was his custom, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbaths he reasoned with them from the Scriptures, 3explaining and proving that the Christ had to suffer and rise from the dead. “This Jesus I am proclaiming to you is the Christ,”

I mean really, why is it that non-christians always know more about the gospel than christians?

Because unlike the pope they won't bend their views to suit whatever is popular at the time.

Yeah, regressives like Paul and Peter

Jesus actually wanted Paul and Peter to scream "Deus Vult" and recreate the maccabean kingdom, the whole "love your enemies", "embrace your cross", and "pray for those that persecute you"... those were jokes

Paul and Peter misunderstood the jokes and submitted to martyrhood, poor guys

It's a Christians duty to turn your cheek.

Read and learn some of your own religious tenets.

I was wondering why that revolt failed

>He would be whipping the Pope for doing what exactly?

he would be whipping him for clothing himself in gold whilst most followers of Christianity live in poverty and some even die of hunger

he would be whipping him for running some of the biggest donations in the world that only funnel money into the Vaticans coffers

He would be whipping him for forgetting his teachings about being amongst the poor; instead opting to live in a gated citadel made of gold, silver and crystal.

Everything he taught and the Catholic church went against.

>its alright guys, im sure he wasnt telling us specifically to do any of that. Im sure he only meant the commoners. We can still have that orgy and massive feast we have planned on saturday

what about selling indulgences? forgiving sins for money. I dont remember Jesus saying anything about a material price for sin

>Jesus: lo, my disciples, i have a list for you! henceforth, any peasent may sin his fucking ass off and go to heaven if he pays you thusly
>Murder- $200,000
>Stealing- Half of whatever they stole
>Adultery- $20,000 and a tape of it happening for "purposes"
>etc

>

This copypasta is completely wrong. As me how

It is more of the case of right wing "christians" being forced to bend the Gospel in order to justify not to cuck themselves into national suicide, more than anything else

Here we have "christians" that believe that Jesus didn't promise persecution and death for his followers in this earth, but an ever-lasting earthly civilization!

The whole Apocalypse thing, "the world is my enemy", was a meme

Jesus actually wanted you to prosper in the Earth all along, Heaven is a meme

>the biggest joke of a pope
>backed by god

If god really exist he must be cursing what a bunch of idiots chose him. Guy says that chrisianity is as bad as islam, the fuck?

>"Careful Donald, I wont hesitate to have my friend cause you harm should you say something with which I disagree"
Typical leftist 2bh, I expected nothing less

There's still hope for the Catholic Church:

>"On the question of how to deal with divorced and remarried Catholics, [Pope Francis] has been until this week an exponent of persuasion and the long war of manoeuvre. He summoned two meetings of bishops from around the world... and had them argue with unprecedented ferocity in public over whether and how the Catholic church should recognise second marriages."

>"One of the leading conservatives, Cardinal Robert Sarah, compared western sexual liberalism to Isis – both, apparently, sent from the devil: “We need to be inclusive and welcoming to all that is human; but what comes from the Enemy cannot and must not be assimilated. You can not join Christ and Belial! What Nazi-Fascism and Communism were in the 20th century, Western homosexual and abortion Ideologies and Islamic Fanaticism are today.”

>"Sarah has also demanded that priests celebrate the mass with their backs to the congregation, as they did before the great changes to Catholic worship brought about the second Vatican council in the 1960s."

Based Sarah ought to succeed Francis as pope. It'd break lefties with him being both Native African and strictly against Western Degeneracy and Islam.

>Paul activately used the net of synagogues through the mediterranean to spread his cult
He went to synagogues and converted Jews. Gentiles couldn't go to synagogue. Most Jews rejected Paul, so it didn't really help that much.

>the Pope has a purple aura
>his text is hell red
>Trump has the hand of god behind him

No doubt the pope is a shitter

Pope Francis said most Catholic marriages are eligible for annulment, since they didn't know it was a long-term thing.

cuck a doodle doo!

Well, how?

I mean really, what is exactly your expectation exactly?

That the meek WONT inherit the Earth? That Jesus ALWAYS meant the opposite of what he said?

That the whole "christians will face persecution and martyrhood" until his return thing was just an epic meme, that what Jesus wanted all along as for humans to live happily in this Earth instead of rejecting it?

I mean really, if you are a christian, why would you complain about being oppressed or persecuted? Does not that mean that the coming of Jesus is coming closer?

Does not that imply that you may finally get a chance to prove your loyalty to him?

Good thing Jesus was just some deluded sandnigger killed 2 millenia ago for being subversive to the Romans.

>2000 + 20 - 4
>Believing in fairytales

So Jesus would whip the Pope because niggers starve while the Vatican remains a quasi-pagan temple of earthly beauty

Why do you like this Jesus guy again?

How was he subversive to the Romans? He was killed for being subversive to Phariseeism (commonly referred to as Judaism these days)

>world free from the tradition-crushing rush of globalization, multiculturalism and women’s and gay rights
Is this supposed to be bad or something?

>I would rather get nuked then push the button to nuke my enemy
>If we attack the enemy, they win!

Nah fuck off mate, Eye for an eye is where it is at, keep cuckoldry to yourself you huge faggot.

Even Jesus went into the synagogues and beat the shit outta jews with his belt, he wasnt a soft hippie pussy people try to claim he is, he had strong powerful voice and posture, not taking shit.
Catholic church is herasy, they litterly worship the sun, Nimrod worship and "Mother Mary" is blashphemy, Semiramis in another name.

Redpill yourself, catholicism is pagan worship disguised as Christianity.
Thank you very much, great content
Great stuff, we should have similiar but not catholic denomination.

He went with the Jews because he literally believed that Jesus was the completion of the jewish religion, and he wasn't wrong

the Jews that converted did so because they realized Paul was onto something good, they could guilt-trip the stupid goyim out of their finances using Christianity (as they did!)

Jesus used the whip over moneychangers ripping people off in the Temple. Not because the Temple was beautiful, God said for it to be such in the Old Testament.

The only reason that Christianity has been so successful in western society was because it was altered to suit the needs of the state. It doesn't matter what Jesus wanted, what matters is following the dogma that the church has successfully espoused for several millennia.

>So Jesus would whip the Pope because niggers starve while the Vatican remains a quasi-pagan temple of earthly beauty

yes, the Catholic church has become the Jewish Moneylenders of old and Jesus would be the first to bring out the whip upon their asses

>Why do you like this Jesus guy again?

i dont, im actually agnostic, but ive read their books, then i look at the instituions of the Catholic church and the two dont compute.

>they litterly worship the sun, Nimrod worship and "Mother Mary"
Is this what protties actually believe?

bible are just general teachings not authorities, wht do ppl see bible as christianity? The church is christianity not a book.

> He was killed for being subversive to Phariseeism

That is an absurd rewrite of story that Christians did, that flies in the face of the behavior of Paul during Acts

Would not Paul be suffering assassination attempts whenever he entered a synagogue if Jews were the driving force behind the death of Jesus and the main enemies of his cult?

Never mind a Roman governor obeying the will of lowly jews, the whole story of the Gospel is a bunch of non-sense

What are you talking about, how did Christianity benefit Jews financially?

"Dogma" is precisely no more nor less than what Jesus taught.

The Pope means nothing, he does not speak for the Church and he does not rewrite doctrine. The Pope can rub shit on his face and call himself African but the Church and its teachings still reign.

that comic is stupid also

A book cannonized by the church for theological reasobs, people converted to the one true god and his church the folk, not a book.

>"Pope" Francis licked and kissed nigger and mudslime feet
>Shills for godless rebelious eternally teenage adults,aka atheists
>feminist
>all he has done is support rapefugees and use the catholic church's infrastructure as a trojan horse to ruin Europe
>Liberal-marxist
>"Europe is an old lady that needs to take in the young people meant to bring life to her" aka get raped and killed
fuck this defeatist,marxist,anti-christian,retard shit from argentina

>his Twitter accounts in different languages have a total of about 30 million followers

so Kim Kardashian has more followers than the pope.

did you also know that G+ has more active monthly users than Twitter?

kbai

I'm not looking to spend huge amount of time to provide tons of information for you.

Anyone with sanity knows you don't support idoltry, and you definitly should never pray to "Mother Mary", only direct your prayers to God.

Take your bent crosses, sun and skull worship and shove it up your ass.

Paul urged obedience to the Roman State (Romans 13).

Jews were not allowed to just assassinate people. Zealots (Zionists) would, but those who followed the law were generally forbidden to kill someone without the appropriate requirements of witnesses and Sanhedrin judgement. They could do mock-trials though (as what happened to James the Just, according to Josephus).

That would only work if Christians didn't believe in Hell

the risk of "being doing the religion wrong and ending up in Hell" is just too much

The Reformation was unavoidable

> the Catholic church has become the Jewish Moneylenders

That does not make sense

The Gospel said nothing about the money-lenders ripping off people. If they had been doing that, the Gospel would have mentioned it

He "cleansed" the temple because he was fundamentally a nihilist anarchist that saw economic activities, from money changing to saving for rainy days, as evil

Protties were the one's that started the weakening of the Christian faith, lad, and today they're the largest proponents of degeneracy in the west by a large margin.

Christianity had multiple branches peter the romaboo made one in rone, there was one in judea, constantinople, antioch, alexsndria etc.. All of those including jews were conquered by muslims and so rome was the only one god has left.

You are an outsider so you don't understand the basic theology. Some of your logic gets tied into knots so I'll just stick to the basics. Life itself is the way of death and corruption - what you call "survival" is only an extension of that. Will you live a longer life using selfish counter-Christian values? Perhaps, especially in a mechanistic Darwinian world. The Christian way is for a fuller life, not self-sacrificing for material ends. We are called to be "salt and light" - truth and community preservation. The Synagogue was warned and salvation offered- it was refused and the Temple utterly destroyed. Similarly Christianity came to Rome towards its own end- it kept the people going thru church administration- charities, universities, hospitals until the secular world could stand on its own in the middle ages. It is the preservation of God thru loving and humane means. Yes there is a kingdom of God that is not of this world, I would not try to convince you otherwise. But if you can't see the preservative effect of Christianity on civilization, you are seeing history thru the lens of leftwing revisionism.

Wow. Way to be wildly wrong.

Christianity in what, 138 AD was not "spread through the empire", Paul did not start any cults, and Paul was dead well before bar Kokhba was born.

So no, you don't know jack shit about Christianity, per usual, and certainly not more than a Christian does. That would be like me saying I know more about sucking dicks in Panama than you do!

Are you new to Cred Forums?

As soon as Christianity became the official religion and banned all pagan cults, it also banned christians from money-lending, making the Jews the only available money-lenders through the middle ages, a position that would eventually land them in the dominant role they have now

The myth of Christian anti-semitism is just that, a myth!! If Christians were anti-semites Jews would have vanished from Europe 1500 years ago

>The Gospel said nothing about the money-lenders
Moneychangers

Matthew 21:12

God would let people kill the remnant of His chosen people, the ones He's preserving to keep His promise to Abraham.

Get the fuck out of here, Panama. Nobody wants your cocaine addled psychosis here.

>the Russian Orthodox Church helps project Russia as the natural ally of all those who pine for a more secure, illiberal world free from the tradition-crushing rush of globalization, multiculturalism and women’s and gay rights.
>free from the tradition-crushing rush of globalization, multiculturalism and women’s and gay rights.
>free
>liberate
NO ARMY IS BIG ENOUGH TO CONQUER THE GALAXY. BUT FAITH ALONE CAN OVERTURN THE UNIVERSE.

They were all untied by a common doctrine though.

What bullshit are you talking about? What authority do you have to interpret the bible so it means that? Espicially as a christian which says god has no favorites.

Bullshit, I watched Martin Septim send that guy back to Oblivion

God has no favorites?

kek

"Jacob have I loved, and Esau have I hated."

Care to reconsider?

> the Catholic church has become the Jewish Moneylenders
>That does not make sense

here ill say it slowly since apparently it went over your head

>Jesus whipped the moneylenders cause they were doing earthly business in the house of the lord
>Catholic Church engages in faultly donation schemes to gain more influence/money that they use to shore up their Vatican city accounts/coffers and in gold/silver and jewels for their attire and residence
>aka- Earthly business rather than spiritual

This is true, faith and your will is what the armies and trillions use to control.

>says the increasingly nervous pagan

oh the optimism on those faces

> You are an outsider so you don't understand the basic theology.

How am I outsider? I was christian from the first 20 years of my life. I grew out of it because I am not a suicidal moron

> Christianity was not spread through the empire in 138 AD

let me guess, your whole argument is that "spread" does not mean "THAT spread"

> Earliest Christianity took the form of a Jewish eschatological faith.

> The apostles traveled to Jewish communities around the Mediterranean Sea, and attracted Jewish converts.[7] Within 10 years of the death of Jesus, apostles had spread Christianity from Jerusalem to Antioch, Ephesus, Corinth, Thessalonica, Cyprus, Crete, and Rome.[8]

> spread Christianity from Jerusalem to Antioch, Ephesus, Corinth, Thessalonica, Cyprus, Crete, and Rome.

That is quite spread, but if you wanna argue semantics because your religion is too garbage to be defended otherwise, you will be arguing semantics alone

As a christian, not as a Jew.

>not having service or reading the Bible as essential for salvation

dangit Caths

The current pope is proof that catholicism is not viable, at least for now.

The same: they were not ripping off anyone

that was not even slightly implied

>God would let people kill the remnant of His chosen people

Nice that you recognize that you worship a fundamentally foreign, middle eastern deity

No, my argument is that between rounds of cocaine and sucking monkey cocks, you cannot complete a rational thought.

Theory is pretty sound so far.

Things that jews ibterpret differently every couple of years is a solid authority you as a individual interpret? if it is an interpretation that is ib your interest.

Yeah they were. The way they had it set up, is that only a certain currency would be accepted in the temple for buying things. They had a monopoly on this currency, and people coming in the temple had to buy it before they could buy the pigeons (what poor people bought for offerings).

Your definition of money-changers is outright bizarre

Again completely insane. Let me guess. Your mommy told you that she loves you and your siblings equally.

Remember when she told you there was a Santa Claus?

Started there, went to the ends of the earth, as prophesied.

Do some more lines, suck some more monkey dicks, shove some more bananas up your ass. It's Monday!

jews consider the orthodox church a mortal enemy, who knows what reason the jews have

I listen to blind Jews who don't understand Moses and the prophets because God has laid a veil over their hearts so that they cannot, unless they turn to Jesus?

You sure?

>as many followers as Bill Gates
>more than Adele
He's the fucking POPE
Traditionally the Pope is the representative of God on Earth, and he only just has more followers than a capitalist computer wizard and a shitty pop star?
What kind of fucking brag is that? He should have more followers than fucking Obama.

The Catholics have murdered millions of Jews over the past thousand years; maybe tens of millions. Since the Jews can't tell the difference between Christians, Catholics and Orthodox, they tend to be wary of all three.

OK so you ran out of rational arguments

gotcha

Christianity BTFO

When the arguments are just so strong. Then you realize you literally can't argue against a God and people like Hugh Ross objectively proved The Bible supports an old Earth theory of the world.

You listen to the forn you were educated your interest and writings.

Armenian here, I believe that's the orthodox church no? or oriental, smae shit, whatever.

Why does the media have a grudge against the orthodox church? because we don't believe God all of a sudden smoked some weed and chilled out, and is all of a sudden okay to suck dick, have anal sex with other men, but with the catholic church that's all okay, yeah its completely okay, all you gotta do is talk to an old man behind a cabinet and all your sins are absolved, just like that, like taking a shower but only easier. Catholics allow scum to come out of the sewers and chill out with them like everything is okay, the media loves that and will defend degeneracy.

Its like the catholics who live in my apartment, they light mary candles whenever someone dies from a car accident, or make a cross when they see something "evil", but they also whore themselves out ot the entire building.

Catholics are a fucking joke

Jews had no authirity to be under christian nations.

The pope is a heretic, Lord kek shall deal with him. He must be memed to death.

Interesting side note: The Catholic Church recognizes the sacraments, clergy, masses, etc. of Orthodox/Eastern Rite churches as valid, but "illicit" due to the single fact it's not under Papal union.

More coke.
More monkey dicks.
More bananas.

It will help you see life more clearly.

I really don't see evidence they had a monopoly in currency beyond your current claims

Jesus was just a huge autist that misunderstood natural economic transactions, it is not surprised he promises his heaven to the poor, the meek and the wretched

Jews have complained that the Orthodox Liturgy is antisemetic. Catholics have changed theirs to accommodate, but not the Orthodox, who in fact think it was stupid of Catholics

>
Even more inadmissible, from my point of view, is the correction of liturgical texts in line with contemporary norms. Relatively recently the Roman Catholic Church decided to remove the so-called 'antisemitic' texts from the service of Holy Friday.
His Eminence Hilarion of (Alfeyev)

Here is an Orthodox podcast on the Jews (listen at 39 minutes in)
orthodoxbiblestudy.info/st-john-chrysostom-anti-semite/

Because its the One True Church and the media is controlled by Jews, duh.

You clearly have no understanding of the role of the Holy Spirit in Christianity, or of His absence in Judaism.

>Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for dying a martyr and eternal reward bullshit would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth" and "destroy the enemies of your nation"
T. Someone who has never read The Bible.
I am patient to those of good heart even if they are in a low point, but I could see those which attempt to cause the world harm die a horrible death.

Orthodox do not recognize Catholic sacraments, clergy or literature as valid

A more likely explanation is that catholics and protestants are jew pawns, but they can't control the orthodox.

They're in the process of being merged into the emergent church; the "all roads lead to God" church, the "every religion has a bit of the truth" church.

>dumb frogposter

lol no one that's spiritually centered actually likes this pope, he's literally rallying people who would never join the church anyway and making the catholic church look desperate as fuck.

I won't be taking advice from someone that believes a bunch of sandniggers eating dirty in the middle east are somehow God's chosen people

Sorry to see you humiliate yourself is such a way

Satanists, Jews, and Satanist Jews despise Christianity. One man takes to Cred Forums to ask -- why?
OP is not a faggot. He is a full retard.

>I really don't see evidence they had a monopoly in currency beyond your current claims
Not in Scripture, but it was historically reported. The Temple had a special currency and no other currency could be used in it, and moneychangers had the sold privilege of normal exchange rates for it

Gee, it's not like Jesus was being an iconoclast to the current Pharisaical Judaism at all!

Coke. Monkey dicks. Bananas. Have a nice life!

Wow... so Paul and Peter didn't get Christianity

they didn't have to submit to their martyrhoods, they had to scream deus vult and destroy the heathen... silly them

Oh, yes, those sneaky slavs are just so independent.

Fun fact. Orthodoxy is fine to preach in Russia, but Christianity is not.

Hmmmmm.....

papa francisco is a heretic

Coke. Monkey dicks. Bananas. Maybe all three at once?

Turning your cheek means not to pick up pointless insults and mindlessly scream and yell for a cause that won't do any good. Notice that The Bible also says an eye for an eye.

>implying the gods would care about a presidential nominee
>implying of they did the would interfere with the processes of man

I would really appreciate a source on the whole "sold privilege"

Go die for Israel, jewslave

Introduce AIDS to Panama, monkey fucker.

Pope francis is shitting on the catholic church and the libshits he panders to are cheering him on.

>love your enemies
God loves everyone
Notice how he sends people to eternal damnation though. Your mind is very clearly very simple, so I suggest you read The Bible to help you with that.

Fun fact: Orthodoxy is Christianity.

Its a good thing they don't let those cuck strands of Christianity in Russia, otherwise they would start accepting refugees and marrying gays.

Jew worshippers are just that not catholic.

Christians always claim that in arameic languague "turning your cheek" means "not to pick up pointless insults", and I always ask: where is the evidence to such absurd claim?

Never mind, you say that as if that was the only suicidal demented thing he said

Right after that phrase, he would demand even more extreme things: "if they take your coat, give them your shirt", "if they force you to walk one mile, walk two"

the bizarrely specific "Jesus actually didn't mean you to turn your other cheek" bit is something christians can only use to fool people that have not read the whole chapter, and only know of that particular verse

Cocaine psychosis and anal potassium OD mixed with monkey AIDS.

More Fun fact: No they aren't!

Put down the coke straw, Manuel. It's time to go to rehab.

Don't listen to all these idiots who lump American Protestants into one basket. However, American Protestants are trash.

On one hand, you have super liberal Protestant churches in America that have female ministers and are pro-abortion and pro-gay.
On the other hand, you have conservative Protestant churches in America. While they might think they hate globalism and big government and all that, in most cases they literally worship the Jews. Many conservative Protestant ministers teach that Jews do not need to be saved by the blood of Jesus Christ, because they are the chosen people. I kid you not.

The liberal protestants will accept the premise of globalism on principle. The conservative protestants will accept the practice of globalism on faith in those pulling the strings. This is why, in America, the liberals are the thinkers and the conservatives are the soldiers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a fag.

Byzantine law oppressed them for centuries. They're still salty and curse us to this day.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Byzantine_Empire

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birkat_haMinim

that is an idiotic re-definition of the word "love", hat makes no sense whatsoever

Love is a "common, mutual interest born out of shared experience", not "I recognize that you exist, that somehow means that i love you, btw I will still kill you"

That christians and liberals try to pass insane redefinition of words as "deep" and "smart" is baffling

>implying God backs the Pope

Are you 14?

well it is nice that you are now just spamming and linking people to my replies

>liberals
>believing in god

>catholics
>god is on their side

>implying
>IMPLICATIONS

>Cred Forums intellectuals

Are you an hebophile and cannot release otherwise?

How is more people seeing how dumb you are better for you?

How does it provide you with more coke, more monkeys, or more bananas?

This has nothing to do with me. I'm calling you out because you type like a child who's lost an argument.

Silver medal for mental gymnastics. Gold went to tumblr.

Better luck next time, sport.

If your delusion you think that my replies are somehow dumb

but any thinking mind would readily start to realize "hey, this panama spic is right, Christianity's redefinition of Love is outright demented, and eerily similar to how liberals redefine words away. You don't massacre people that you love!! loving your enemies would be paralysing!"

prove it nerd

Such a proud military tradition! Will someone bring one of those guards up here?...look at this guy? Tell me do we like out swiss guards?!

I didn't engage in an argument.

I've seen this Panamanian anti-christian poster a dozen times, and no amount of "argument" will do anything but harden his position.

Which is coked up with a monkey chasing a banana up his ass.

> why does the Jewish media still hold a grudge against the only Christian denomination to say the Jews crucified Christ?

God putting you down like a rabid dog is love for His children.

You bought into the atheist "omnibenevolent" strawman; that's on you. And your coked up monkeys.

>Cuckholism
Not even once

lol

> lol Christianity was not spread through the empire before Kokhba xD

> damn... Crete... Rome... that is quite widespread...

> actually le monkeys XDDDD

So you're so butthurt about someone having an opinion online that you spam his posts across different threads daily? You are either the most assmad Christian I've ever met or a meek Cred Forumstard afraid to leave his home board. You are just as bad as barneyfag.

You're on a math forum and every day a recognizable poster states that 2 + 2 = 5.

You gently try to correct him.

For the next six months, you see the very same poster continue to post that 2 + 2 = 5.

How long do you try to correct him?

> that destruction of the word Love

Well, everytime you tell your mom that you love her, I hope she realizes that you actually mean "I recognize that you exist, but if I have to kill you for my insane religion, I will"

Exactly as Jesus promised: that he would put men against his own family, mother against father, son against daughther

God loves the living and judges the dead. Take the AIDS infested bananas out of your ass and sober up while you can.

Oh the irony!!

It is you who says "2+2=5", who says "love you" means "I can kill you like a mad dog"

it is you who to embrace demented redefinitions of concepts, straight out of 1984, to embrace a religion which prophet declares "those that wanna live will die, those that wanna die will live", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "the strong will fall"!!

it is you who embraces an anti-definition of the world, while accusing me of doing so!

Protestantism is pure autism. How many denominations do you have again for this supposedly simple salvation rule? Keep dividing and getting conquered.

But you're not on a math forum, you're on a politics board, which is decided by personal opinion. That example was a fact, but there's no fact that there's a divine Christian god, so you're already done there. Secondly, if you keep correcting that individual, who in that example seems to be trying to get a rise out of people after six months of repeating himself, that makes you autistic. Look at barneyfag, /mlp/ constantly baits him from every board on the site, and he's too retarded to help but respond. You are that retard.

see your own claim

that the demand that you love your own enemies is somehow linked to God's love for everyone

If your demented definition of Love, you would send your enemies to ENDLESS ETERNAL TORTURE while "loving them"

that is NOT love, you idiot, that is a crazy definition of the word Christianity did when someone ppinted out that their world was not a god of love, it was an insane god of jewish revenge and slave morality

fugg

* pointed out that their god was not a god of love

> How many

"As many as necessary" -- Based Paul Tillich

It's the only major branch of Christianity that hasn't been subverted by globalists.

>mfw Pope Sarah launches the next crusade

One of the problems of Cred Forums is that interesting topics get flooded with at least halfway intelligible replies. Hard to keep track. What I am mostly defending is that Christianity is a Cred Forums topic, its themes are survival in a rapidly degenerating world. However, and this is important:
>You are an outsider
Your personal beliefs are naturally heterodoxical to basic Christian beliefs as set in the Creed, you don't go to church, you don't worship the Father and His Son, you don't commune with Christians. You are a self-named Christian but not an actual one. You are an outsider. Soften your heart and sharpen your senses and come back inside is the only advice I can give here. There will always come a point when it is too late and I sense you are not close to it but you will be eventually. Good luck

Because it's the last stronghold of Christianity and so long as monks from the mountains are picking church leaders, their will be no corruption like in the CC or Protesmemes.

> Your personal beliefs are naturally heterodoxical to basic Christian beliefs as set in the Creed, you don't go to church, you don't worship the Father and His Son, you don't commune with Christians.

I did, I did, and I did too

I mean really, "come back" to what exactly?

I do not believe that the Apocalypse is a real thing any longer, the belief in Apocalypse is anti-civilizational, for starters

Because Orthodoxy is a fake faith and should finally be subject to Rome's rule. Union of Brest is a great beginning

#notmypope