Having Kids; Total Blue Pill

Most of you tards seem to be obsessed with having kids and being a dad.
Why?
I can't even answer that question, when I ask it to myself? I was all about being a dad, wanting kids, get all teary eye and shit thinking about it.

Besides being proof, you got some pussy ONE time, or maybe 10, children are a total waste of everything.

You're not a genius. Your kid isn't going to be president or anything note worthy.
You probably have no real knowledge to pass on to a child.
You need to teach your child everything. Unless you're a dead mom, then your kid get "austism" from being raised by internet and video games.

You wanna be a dad, so you can get that snatch??
Show women how good you are with kids, so they will like you, want to date you, marry you and then give up that hole to make another human which will be just as dumb as you are.

Thank fuck I never had kids. I never will either.

I hate sitting around with my friends who have kids.
I don't have a kid, I don't want to hear about your kid, the stupid shit it learned, the mundane task it remembered to do, the semi-intelligent question it might have asked. i don't fucking care.
Your kid is stupid.

Stop having kids and wanting them.

Also, most people come from the ug-mos, the poors, the retards, the trash.

Successful and good looking people do not breed like the peasants do.

Stop. Having kids is gay as fuck and the unmanliest shit ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

brisbanetimes.com.au/technology/sci-tech/robots-to-replace-almost-half-of-jobs-over-next-20-years-expert-20150323-1m5oei.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YES GOYIM, DON'T REPRODUCE.

A child is the only thing humans can naturally create.

If you aren't making children then you're wasting your fucking body.

a

FUCKING

LEAF

goyim, by not having kids, this very circumstance involving niggers flooding into our countries has become a major issue.

We're being outbred by niggers and spics specifically because of faggots like you. You will be the end of our civilization.

Dude you already posted on anti-white child thread

fuck off already lmao

I agree, people with kids can't fucking shut up about them.

its like the kid defines who they are.

perfect slave mentality

can't outbreed subhuman races
might as well just enjoy life

>all these anti natalist threads
Well at least we know what they're afraid of.

Seriously I can't see why anyone would want a screaming shitsack

Let's be nhilists and let the jewsniggers win, it's totally redpilled brah !

>dont have white kids goyim
>let niggers and pakis out populate your and mix with your women
>let them use up all earths resources for welfare and never enter space colonization

Try to educate your childs maybe america ?

>Be aliens
>Analysis of signals from nearby star system suggests industrial civilization arose there ~5,000 years prior
>Send scientific mission to investigate
>Determine that third planet from the sun is populated by a mix of intelligent mammals in the sea and a few million dark-skinned, ape-like apex predators on the land
>No sign of technological civilization, or even writing
>Send word back to HQ that the signal analysts need to be fired

gr8 b8, leaf!

(Please recycle yourself if you actually believe this. Thanks!)

Most bluepill thread on Cred Forums award goes to a fucking leaf

>children are a waste of everything
Let's imply they are a waste of money. What is money for. Think about it. No, it's not for buying shit, its to give you access to happiness, a child can be a great source of happiness, a child can give you a sense of purpose and meaning.

>every kid has to be the president or the scientist that finds the cure to thermonuclear cancer.
The embodiment of cuck is trying to show off to others that you are worthy rather than showing it to yourself.

>you need you to teach your kid everything
I think I'm falling for b8 at this point

>show women how good you're with kids
How fucking pathetic and degenerate

Wow. All those Daddy issues.

Having more white kids is one of the few ways you guarantee a successful future. Unless you just want niggers and spics to be in charge of the government when you're shitting the bed and eating government jellO.

I'm glad you're not going to reproduce you degenerate piece of leaf.

Well, I'm White and American and have a real job so my kids are actually pretty awesome

>Why?

PERPETUATION OF THE WHITE RACE YOU FUCKING LEAF.

Indeed it does. I don't want kids neither tho

>MGTOW literally confirmed as autistic, worthless and anti-white
Just going to repeat this every time you faggots open your mouths from now on. You're the enemy.

>Most of you tards seem to be obsessed with having kids and being a dad.
>Why?

It's because they want to indoctrinate their spawns to be white nationalist nutbars. They know they can't convince normal people, so they're trying to just make people who will agree with them.

Funny thing is kids eventually grow up and start thinking their parents are wrong about anything.

Yeah, keep not having kids white people. You'll be extinct soon enough!

>$1,000? Oy vey. You have the chutzpah to ask me for $100? No, there's no way you deserve $10.

>Funny thing is kids eventually grow up and start thinking their parents are wrong about anything.
Not everyone's a rebellious teenage girl who wasn't brought up properly. Most people end up a lot like their parents.

>Funny thing is kids eventually grow up and start thinking their parents are wrong about anything.

Watching you cucks get your teeth smashed out by Trump has definitely confirmed this for me.

But it is only bad parenting that is met with rebellion. In fact, over 90% of people end up sharing the political and religious beliefs of their parents.

Lol, it is probably a good thing you never had kids. Now if you want to really guarantee that you never will, go fucking kill yourself.

Fuck off shill

Who's breeding??
3rd worlders.
Blacks and muslims do most of the breeding.
Such civilized and non degenerate people........................

How are the jews going to kill all the nigs and mudslimes when the whites are dead??

The Jews will jew themselves in the end,

Don't have kids, the ultime fight against the Jew

Oy vey

>over 90% of people end up sharing the political and religious beliefs of their parents.

You pulled that right out of your ass.

Nice try, Juden.

How old are you leaf ?

Tiny Israel VS NigNog Allah SnackBar North America and Europe.

Seem know how to fly planes and shit.
Once whitey is dead and their stuff is for the taking, they'll go after the rich guys so they can buy rims and goats and shit.

How are such conniving and cowardly people going to deal with their evil Allah Nog spawn when the white man is gone???

They won't be the slavers, they'll be dead.

Let his genes die off; I'd rather have a smaller white gene pool full of non-degenerates than a bigger one plagued by shabbos goyim.

In my 30s.

Thank fuck I don't have kids.

If I was rich, life would be awesome. All that free time and money for myself.
>Ya ya, having kids is soooooo cool. Show the world you did sex
Noobs

I have no hobbies and I get very little sleep anyway, having children would not affect my routine in the slightest.

OP confirmed for wizard

You have no idea how true that actually is.

Stop harassing me for $1

You fucking Bait.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
And an autistic one at that. Clearly OP shows no signs of empathy, or even capable of understamding the "other"

>Most of you tards seem to be obsessed with having kids and being a dad.
They're all pedophiles.

How can you be 30 and not be wealthy? Why don't you get a real job?

You sound defective anyway. I'm glad that you are not having kids. Your genes are probably shit and you would have sucked at being a Dad.

This is coming from the leaf with the vasectomized cuck prez promoting his inhuman third wave of feminism agenda. Go to a nightclub and realize how disgusting and undesirable you are you fucking robot.

>Most of you tards seem to be obsessed with having kids and being a dad. Why?
Literally the reason why we exist...

>Besides being proof, you got some pussy ONE time, or maybe 10, children are a total waste of everything.
Women exist for children, not sex.
How stupid can you be? Get your priorities straight.

>You're not a genius.
Implying.

>Your kid isn't going to be president or anything note worthy.
Alternatively I could want my children to be successful instead of caring about an artificial sense of importance... You should consider doing the same.

>You probably have no real knowledge to pass on to a child.
Implying.

>You need to teach your child everything.
Yes. No one else can or should be trusted to do so.

>You wanna be a dad, so you can get that snatch??
No. I want to be a dad to pass on my genes and spread my values to restore america to founder's intentions.

>Thank fuck I never had kids. I never will either.
Cucks don't have kids, so you don't have to worry either way.

>I hate sitting around with my friends who have kids.
envy?

>Your kid is stupid.
sounds like you have stupid friends...

>Stop having kids and wanting them.
*insert relevant meme here*

>Also, most people come from the ug-mos, the poors, the retards, the trash.
So doing nothing is the solution?

>Successful and good looking people do not breed like the peasants do.
Implying.
That's the exact reason why I try in life.
To be able to breed like the peasants do but not live like a degenerate and steal from others.

>Having kids is gay as fuck and the unmanliest shit ever.
You're one of those fagots that tries to redefine masculinity as taking a dick in your mouth, right?
I knew it.

If you do not have a child, or at the very least adopt or do something else to ensure the survival of mankind, you are literally living a meaningless life.

B-but muh current year...

>You're not a genius.

Speak for yourself.

I'm more intelligent than a generous 90% of the people I meet.

>italy

I doubt it

>leaf

MGTOW is the gayest fucking shit out there.
Bunch of beta faggots banding together as a pussified support group.
Fucking dweebs.

LOL
Love it how worked up you are!

I'm an antinatalist and I still think you're a total humongous faggot.

Regardless of what I personally think, I still admire white men who fulfill their duty of perpetuating the race. These people are, according to studies, sacrificing personal happiness to make sure that their genetic legacy carries on to the future. That's really great. Society thrives only from self-sacrifice. Again, childless people are more satisfied with their lives. But sluts and drug dealers are also more satisfied with their lives. Civilization needs not the people who choose the path of hedonism, but the complete opposite of them.

I'm a white male.
All jobs are given to women and POC in canada.
It's 2016

LOL
Love it when losers take things personally.
It's words on a screen faggot. Calm down.

>Try to educate your childs maybe
Oh the irony in that post.

dis

>A

>FUCKING

>LEAF

You talk like I think the human species is worth a shit.
It isn't.
Humans are trained chimp parrots.
Parrots can learn and remember words and sentences and repeat
Chimps can be taught simple tasks and use of simple tools.
Human = Chimp + Parrot

You species is shit.

The problem with having kids isn't the kids.
It's-
1. The woman you need
2. The legal bullshit and liability you now have for the kids

There's so much bullshit you have to put up with. Your kid acts up? Don't discipline the little shit. That's the police and teacher's job now.

I don't think they had a Dad

I feel like I'm from outer space.
I honestly view humans as inferior and stupid.

Like most of you are just wastes.

.01% invents everything the 99.9% is taught to use.

Reddit's down the hall and to the left.

says the one with loli on his hard drive

There are ways to make an impact on the gene pool other than reproducing. Killing the undesirables is just as effective as making your own children. In fact, it's probably more effective because it is a one-time act that requires no further commitment. I have probably done more to make my mark on the gene pool than any of the cucks in this thread advocating reproducing.

People just abuse their kids to fit their sick little power fantasy then raise whores and criminalize pedos.

Same here.
It's like my real species left me here on this planet where lower beings still fight over land and imaginary sky magicians.
And they believe that making subatomic particles in accelerators can cause the world to implode. They get butthurt over mere things like guns(on the left) and drugs(on the right).

Truly inferior beasts.

Bet you've killed a lot of undesirables Mr Eugenics

>Love it how worked up you are!
you're reading into it too much lad.

in dis moment i feel enlightened :DDDDDD

I'm not mad. I'm just saying. Your father was probably a loser. Your grandfather was probably a loser. All your ancestors were probably losers. You are probably a loser. If you had a kid he would probably be a loser too.

I'm glad you did not breed because I do not want your low quality child possibly being around my child one day.

Saged

Bullshit. That's exactly what Musilms do. We want to teach our kids sure, but it's more than just that. Half the people on this board come from blue-picked parents. And there is nothing wrong with telling kids the truth. Your shilling is getting desperate and it isn't changing anyone's views. We're having kids and were gonna teach them the truth. Only edgy atheist have a story like yours. It's not Indoctronation when it's true you fuckung shill.

I'm at at least 11 by my count. 9 muslim arabs in Afghanistan and 2 muslim niggers in Nigeria. I've probably had a hand in killing even more, but it's hard to tell exactly who shot someone when there are multiple people shooting at a target that is more than 50-75 meters away. Pic related are a father/son group whose firing position I hit with a SMAW rocket in Afghanistan.

Does anyone in this thread have 12 Aryan Children? I doubt it.

Moar

Although I would agree mass eugenics of the melanin rich would be a positive for overall IQ in society, killing fellow humans out of the womb is sadly looked down upon. Having and raising intelligent whites is the only way the world will survive.

>he doesn't realize that even If I were a fucking nigger I would mostly be meeting other niggers so it would be completely plausible for me to be better than 90% of them

>calls other people out on their intelligence

How's that 40% coming along, Paco?

Also Italy has the highest average IQ in Europe.

>Having Aryan children
>bluepilled

This is why you lost to the Jews years ago

I feel sorry for you whites

I'm just messing with you man

>post retarded comment
>get called out on it
>durr i was just pretending bro

White birth rates were stable in the UK before they started flooding us with niggers. This is about cheap labour, not the kikes thinking "oh no, their countries will collapse if their populations don't continue to grow forever! We must help them!"

I guess you really are stupid.

wow nice philosophy there bud

attempting to outbreed nighers and muslims is a fools errand. we must focus on niggr removal and closed borders.

But I specifically want to create things, that any automaton could not do.

Op is a faggot, but there are other reasons to not have children in this age other than being a self absorbed good goy.

In 20 to 30 years time, theres a good chance that half of all jobs will be automated.
brisbanetimes.com.au/technology/sci-tech/robots-to-replace-almost-half-of-jobs-over-next-20-years-expert-20150323-1m5oei.html

So if youre planning to have kids now, your children will be dependant on your income/investments/super for many years untill government around the world decide to,create a basic income for the unemployed who arent smart enough to get into elite professions. And because of economic realities, implementing basic income will be difficult. If governments cant even get billion dollar conglomerates to pay their fair share of tax, how do you think the government will convince businesses to pay more taxes to fund a basic income?

So Unless youre from a rich family, theres a good chance that your kid will be unemployed for most of their adult years. I wouldnt want to have children because I see the signs, and I think the next generation will have a tough time supporting themselves in a word where most Jobs will be automated and the average pleb is useless to the economy.

right with you OP. having kids is a massive financial, physical, and emotional risk that i'd rather not engage in. i'd rather put all said efforts into enjoying my life and my time on earth instead of shooting 1 million lottery tickets up some cunt's snatch, only to have her divorce me 4 year later and legally steal 50% of all my assets. most of the christian fucking shits here that are all starry-eyed about having children. if you plan to do it in an english-speaking country with a whore from said country, you'll be in for a rude awakening.

i'm much more happier slamming bitches on the weekend and investing in myself. what the US's demographics look like when i'm comfortably retiring early in a few decades is none of my concern.

>if you don't shoot your load in a cunt's snatch, you're worthless as a man and can contribute nothing to society
this is what religion does to an already-slow mind

I'm less concerned about my hypothetical kids being NEETs than getting raped by the niggers and pakis they've been bussing into my town over the last few months. God knows it's only going to get worse over the next few years.

Just wait till tyrones and Mohammeds are all jobless.

>Implying they're working now
It's gibs all the way down

I can't believe so many people are falling for this

I'm kinda glad you're going to be removed from the gene pool.

Enjoy your life. Hope you don't crash too hard in your 50s when you figure out you're just worthless and alone.

lol, life sucks for you doesn't it? good suffer as all cucks must

You know how you feel by living among niggers and other assorted savagery? Well to us, you guys are like nigs.