Is meth degenerate Cred Forums?

Is meth degenerate Cred Forums?

At least you get stuff done

It's not. In small doses it's actually neuroprotective.

You start with the pharmacological jew, add some liquid kebab, heat it and it condenses into a crystalline solid which then makes you a slave to it.

You tell me.

You are very wrong if you use meth to protect your brain.
And have you some source about your claim? Because yes, I am sure that in vitro, reducing the amount of catecholamine could protect your brain. However, in vivo, for healthy people, it is never profitable to modify your brain chemistry.

I personally found meth shitty. Not able to sleep for one day, super shitty come down... for a few hours of fake happiness.
I will prefer psychedelics drugs, or stuff like amt, 5-meo-mipt... or ketamine (the top!)

Loooooooove it.

It's uncomfy as fuck

Yeah you did meth wrong faggot, you're meant to continue daily use.

Fucking Amateur.

With all the drugs available in the world, I am not going to stick only to meth!

MULTICULTURALISM!

ey mang gimme sum of dat goodstuf

This is truth.

1. drug addicts are some of the luckiest people in the world-they know EXACTLY what they are going to do when they wake up in the morning.

*this is not an endorsement for drug use

sometimes in these threads there are screen caps of the fucked up shit methheads post to a methhead board.

Well, in a few months I became the smartest, handiest, most capable person I know. I can spot a liar 10/10. I became super human tbqh senpai. I might have descended into madness if I didn't break the conditioning though. Got out and am happy I did.

If you do it, make sure you have something that you need the extra energy to accomplish. Also make sure you can afford the habit.

Yes.

Truckers are arguably an exception though.

>Is meth degenerate
Are you insane?

Addictions are degenerate.
Supporting drug dealers is degenerate.

Can't you just take Adderall like a normal person and not risk your face rotting off?

why do a lot of recovering and sometimes currently using meth addicts so wise?

i hate to say this but a lot of meth addicts i've met on the street are pretty straight forward people and seem actually fucking intelligent. not including nigger meth users though.

>live in Missouri
>litterally niggers and meth the state
On the upside my particular town is extremely safe and that obviously implied its 95% white

>implying you aren't addicted to this shit mongolian basket weaving message board

Meth is old shit. It's like a 1980s version of an RX-7 compared to the early 2000s version.
Alpha-PVP is the hot shit now.

Faggot junkie circle jerk incoming

Stimheads aren't junkies, user.
reddit.com/r/stims