Anyone got the alternative angle of hillarys whitey?

this is all i got

Other urls found in this thread:

tvgids.nl/luckytv-hillary-clinton-wordt-in-auto-gedwongen/artikel/116499/?cookieoptin=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek did you not see it though? it was way better

Yes but I didn't bother saving it. It must be somewhere in the archived posts.

Here's another angle.

You mean this one?

cheers geeze

i love how none of hillary's staffers are even slightly surprised about what is transpiring in front of them

its a pretty well rehearsed operation by now i imagine

Weird Hillary webm thread?

Watch the flag behind Huma.

>get em on board i'll call it whoaahhh

ya dun goofed, it's only mirrored

That was my intention.

Bread and circus

This is very obviously just her pretending to be "bombarded with questions" etc. You don't have to reach this much to shit on her, there's enough legit stuff already. Pretending this is some kind of a panicattack or anything out of ordinary just eats credibility from actual real arguments

tvgids.nl/luckytv-hillary-clinton-wordt-in-auto-gedwongen/artikel/116499/?cookieoptin=true

Found the unedited footage

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS KWEEEEEEEEEEEENNNN~~~!!!!

At first it looks like she's really having some kind of seizure or something. Then she does the same bobbing motion in an blatant attempt to make it look like it was intentional.

I put no stock in this being anything more than someone acting annoying and neurotic.

If someone did that in front of me chances are better than not I wouldn't really want to talk to them. That's pretty much it.

There are no real, reasonable arguments about Hillary's health. It's an absurd discussion in the first place.

lol is she leaning against the pole

are you retarded? this is a reverse of the original

Ho ho ho....

Every fucking time.

Why can't we see her face? Also why does the security allow cameras?

The official "press" was actually cordoned off and not allowed to leave a designated area for a while. This was just some asshat with a phone and twitter account.

I think.

Anyone got this one video of her being disrespectful/rude to people by saying they should back off or something?

>THAT ID

KEK, I didn't notice that.