Brit/pol/ - The Scottish Sea Wolf Thomas Cochrane ed

>Thomas Cochrane, Earl of Dundonald, was the most adept sailor in the history of the British Fleet. So effective was he, that through his leadership he captured over 50 enemy vessels, his most famous being his daring capture of the Spanish El Gamo, whose manpower was 7x, firepower 3x, and size 2x, that of the HMS Speedy. The Machiavellian commander was immortalised in the novel under the pseudonym Jack Aubrey in Master and Commander, his feats were diluted so as to make them more believable for the contemporary audience.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Cochrane,_10th_Earl_of_Dundonald
rmg.co.uk/discover/explore/thomas-cochrane
youtube.com/watch?v=_Iwea41ua0Y

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=nF5RH0yAkxc

>Theresa May to tell world leaders that Britain has 'a right' to protect its borders from limp wristed faggots, cucks and shitskins
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/18/theresa-may-to-tell-world-leaders-that-britain-has-a-right-to-pr/

>Cuckdon’s Muslim Mayor Tells New York And London to Get Used to Terrorism
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/19/londons-muslim-mayor-tells-new-york-terror-attacks-normal-trump-scapegoating/

>Activists organise white only foodbank in Glasgow
eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14750935.Neo_Nazi_gang_organise_white_only_foodbank_for__soup_kitchens_of_hate__in_Glasgow_streets/

>No EU deal is better than a bad deal, Theresa May is told
express.co.uk/news/politics/711932/No-EU-Brexit-deal-better-bad-deal-Theresa-May-Tory-party

>Lib Cuck split emerges over policy of seeking second EU referendum
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/19/lib-dem-split-emerges-over-policy-of-seeking-second-eu-referendum

>Cuckbour front bench: 14 'would return' if Corbyn wins
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37400280

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kent_999s/status/777941998128992258
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/cults-academy-stabbing-16-year-old-bailey-gwynne-stabbed-to-death-after-a-row-over-a-biscuit-a6905751.html
historynet.com/sir-thomas-cochrane-the-british-naval-officer-who-proposed-saturation-bombing-chemical-warfare-during-the-napoleonic-wars.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7k9bFzgXeXE
express.co.uk/news/world/712090/Sweden-Malmo-flames-vengeful-thugs-set-cars-alight
youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdm9jgqhrFI
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=480660.0
youtube.com/watch?v=pPrcr5Mj4y0
youtube.com/watch?v=Adl7O6DWQSs
youtube.com/watch?v=QVCzYLxBK74
youtube.com/watch?v=SrVIWiHBKgE
youtube.com/watch?v=moubqPM-lJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eAPyRB7fy10
youtube.com/watch?v=5fTusWA-K0U
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3797081/City-University-lecturer-accused-Nobel-Prize-winning-scientist-Sir-Tim-Hunt-sexist-classes-cut.html
arrse.co.uk/community/threads/one-in-five-soldiers-in-the-royal-regiment-of-scotland-has-been-br.210432/
arrse.co.uk/community/threads/local-regiment-or-paras.228139/
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/royal-regiment-scotland-top-military-1897465
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3132412/Ten-soldiers-arrested-cocaine-stash-Army-base-dawn-raid-military-police-investigating-suspected-drug-dealing.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37410668
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/777596968302325760
youtube.com/watch?v=-XSq0PvVxMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fascist Hertfordshire when?

Nth for Amelia.

Anybody here from the Bexley area?

Hundreds of black kids from Woolwich have come to North Heath and apparently a white kid got stabbed.

Looks pretty bad.

twitter.com/Kent_999s/status/777941998128992258

this is better

I recently read about Thomas Cochrane

>gets assigned to a shitty little sloop
>ends up capturing 50+ ships

Madman

Pic related got a village named after him.

Gave the yanks a good thrashing in 1812.

Is there anything comfier than winter time in Britain?

>tattoos
>literally "celebrity of no worth" tier

No.

>Hertfordshire becomes the first county to turn fascist
I can dream

>inb4 the guy who made the other thread at the same time with his hitler pic comes in here and starts raging

>toff
>feminist

IT'S TRASH SON

Should have kept on killing em after Stephen Lawerence

So long as the weather doesn't shut down the country it's comfy.

It is, until the boiler breaks.

Up in Scotland whites stab the gingers instead.
Cunt couldn't spare a single hobnob.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/cults-academy-stabbing-16-year-old-bailey-gwynne-stabbed-to-death-after-a-row-over-a-biscuit-a6905751.html

The Naziposters have been quiet lately. Hopefully they followed their beloved Fuhrer and offed themselves.

we would have to speak to our neighbours first

Nazi Emma supports ethnic cleansing, nazi Emma is goat. Actual Emma is somewhat tolerable feminist 10/10, not redpilled though :(

>implying normies getting fucked over is a bad thing

I voted Leave just to fuck up the gap yah toffs and chavs going to Ibiza and the like. Try travelling now cunts.

Hello, lads. I found out about Brit/pol/ on Reddit.

I voted UKIP in the European elections, Tory at the GE, and I voted to leave the EU.

Am I welcome here?

she's too qt, I can't handle it

First for Ed making an old man cry

University of Exeter, Lancaster University, Durham University, UCL, University of Edinburgh, University of Liverpool, University of Bristol, University of Glasgow, University of York, Central School of Speech and Drama, Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. I have an option to attend aforementioned schools. Which one would you recommend? I'm going to do dramatic and cinematic arts, so I'm more inclined to favour LAMDA and RADA for now

Swebrit claiming ID

This'll be my last one before bed. Any predictions for the US election? Personally i think Trump is gonna swipe this one.

muh stephen

No, Irish only.

Stop voting Conservative at GE.

But yes, you are welcome. Do you live in Hertfordshire?

>I found out about Brit/pol/ on Reddit.

Men like that give me anemoia for Scotland. As a Scot I see these great thinkers, military leaders and admirals from my land that truly helped shape the modern world. That's what gives me pride in my home. Then I see the state of us now with our bloody referendums and Sturgeon and I feel fucking embarrassed. What will it fucking take to bring us back.

>36th in line to the throne

Are you redpilled?

not just the madman rather he is the absolute madman hats off to his audacity. historynet.com/sir-thomas-cochrane-the-british-naval-officer-who-proposed-saturation-bombing-chemical-warfare-during-the-napoleonic-wars.htm

Clinton wins

>implying that's not the comfiest part

Where abouts in Hertfordshire are you from?

We'll do him proud.

Capital will be Hertford - Government run out of County Hall and military out of St Albans.

Wall off London, cede Watford and Waltham Cross to London after using their bodies as cannon fodder in our invasion of Cambridgeshire. Secure access to the Wash - and hence ocean - through agreements with Norfolk to provide a Hertfordshire corridor.

Oh wise Kek, will there be snow this winter?

The worst bit. Waltham Cross - about 50% nonwhite.

But someone has to go down with the ship.

Want/Predict?

Well it was pretty horrible even if you weren't going anywhere. Especially when that shit happened years ago in Scotland.

Only if you answer Goebbels' question correctly.

youtube.com/watch?v=7k9bFzgXeXE

express.co.uk/news/world/712090/Sweden-Malmo-flames-vengeful-thugs-set-cars-alight
Sleep well user

Is meme magic real?

Heh, You're in the same boat as me.

>They did nothing wrong
prove me wrong

Want Stein. Predict Clinton.

Eh... Malmö is accepted as a shithole anyway.

>Waltham Cross
Living that near to Enfield, my condolences. Rickmansworth master race reporting in

>Want Stein
Explain yourself

>chemical warfare
>in the 1800's

wew lad.

Come on mate, why no love for Trumples?

I like the environment.

Well they got caught, so there's that.

How new are you? Are you redpilled yet?

He's good for memes. Don't actually think he wants the presidency though.

What did Gazza actually say, chaps?

>2 months without facebook or twitter

I recommend it guys, life is 10x better

I deleted all my social media about 5 years ago. I find it amusing how angry and confused normies get when I tell them. I have snapchat but rarely use it.

Tring master race

Welcome to Cred Forums my new friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk

to black people in audience, in a dark theater

'can you smile please i can't see you'

To Cred Forums? I've been lurking on/off since r/european got ban... Depends what you mean by 'red pilled', I plan to vote for the Tories for the foreseeable future

Hello gents.

Savage

Reddit died when r/coontown got banned.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jdm9jgqhrFI

he really was terrifying

There's zero benefits to social media just use your phone if you want to talk to someone

Every Scotsman must know of Bill Speakman and aspire to be like him

>6'6
>Was deployed to Korea
>While stationed on a hill, he almost single handedly held off an assault by thousands of Chinese troops by throwing grenades he had just primed at them.
>When the grenades ran out, he threw rocks and broken bottles at them
>Managed to carry wounded soldiers to safety off the hill
>Later served in the SAS in Malaya
>One of only 6 currently living VC recipients

Mr. Blobby would like to meet you, Cred Forums

you're redpilled if you are:
- a white nationalist
- hate niggers and pakis, especially muslims
- hate hillary
- vote ukip or tory
- like triggering liberals
- like the Nazis/ mosley
- are aware of the blatant bias in the media
- hate the EU

These are just starting points.

she looks retarded

>mfw it's shit like this that makes me want to join the army

I know I'd end up dead but by God the stories you'll have.

He's chummy with old Nigel

And knew this old twat before Deal or No Deal kicked off

>muslims

What about white Bosnians and Chechen Muslims?

Treason desu.

Come on, you can't deny that he is the absolute epitamy of everything british.

>TOS

Truly the best headdress.
Except when someone cap-badges you.

Bosnians are slavs which are semi scum, but they are nationalist so i tolerate them. All Chechens should be gassed,

White = 100% European Christian heritage

Islam automatically makes you non-white. White apostates are race traitors.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI

I know that feel. The man they make you into is the appeal for me.

rothuhrum

The fucker with the accordion always looks animated.

Pussy. Destroyer.

The thing is soldiers coming out with PTSD and other mental disorders are in the very small minority.

The army makes you hard as nails and pretty damn stoic.

Lads, is there any point in doing A-level politics?

Any royal navy people here wanna tell me what its like? Working on getting fit first then im gonna apply.
Watching a doc on hms raliegh now, seems fun but tricky.
Reminds me of culinary school a lot

Nothing you can't learn anywhere else.

It'll most likely be entry level shit anyway.

>Hurr thatcher was bad!

No

>hate hillary

I used to hate Hillary but after that recent photo of her getting shouted at I kinda feel sorry for her.

It's like we've seen behind the curtain at the frail individual she is, and now people are just bullying a frightened old woman.

Guess you saw the History Buffs episode then OP

Arse fucking and fixing skateboards and Samsung radar systems.

That's what you end up looking like when you've been to Hell and back to remove kebab.

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=480660.0

>European Christian heritage

So being atheist or agnostic means you're not white?

can you link the photo/video? thanks

Promise Yorkshire good welfare, good employment figures and maintaining British traditionalism and you will have a Fascist majority here; Labour is successful in Yorkshire, because quite simply everybody else abandons the most useful county in the UK.

I've kinda started to feel sorry for her as well.
Still hate here though.

Whats the best way to going on to doing it at uni?

Love reading about our old heroes.

Failed my pre-selection for the army last friday, kinda gutted. Got another one in 4 weeks.

Have you looked into the course requirements for Uni?

You planning a career in it?

ABSOLUTE MADMAN!
Serbian remover-of-kebab-accordion-guy literally charged for genocide of Muslims.

What did you fail in?

>most useful county
Why's that?

Atheism, agnosticism, European paganism are tolerable, as long as your ancestors were Christian. Muslim Europeans can become white by converting to Christianity. But you can't stay white if you go the other way.

That's her disguise, /pol has no guilt because she's an actual cunt. She wants mass immigration, feminism and safe spaces as well as BLM support. Fuck her.

Because Yorkshire is full of natural resources (coal glorious coal!), hardworking people, beautiful landscapes and we made the Robin Reliant.

Icebreaker and run.

Froze up as soon as I stood up and stuttered quite a lot.

I got a stitch in the run, thought I could run through it. It came back like a ton of bricks and I just walked back to the start. Need to pace myself and learn to slow down.

I haven't looked into it that much yet, I was just looking for some one else's opinion.

fuck her, she is the evil in the world and is to be celebrated when she chokes on her own bile.

She turned the Middle East into a rape and murder deathmatch. She is the one responsible for the American response to the Arab Spring. Her actions led directly to the migrant invasion of Europe. She's a murderer and race traitor.

Think you replied to the wrong person Desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=pPrcr5Mj4y0

Last thing I'd want to walk in on

Latest polls: britishnews.tk

Am I white if I want to fug a qt trap?

I was agreeing with you.

Icebreakers are terrible, if I was you i'd just pretend these people you're talking to don't exist in the moment. Sounds like you'll make it if you keep at it.

Only if your eventual life goal is to repent and have consensual sex within the bonds of holy matrimony for the purposes of propagating the white race.

Sheffield uni represent!

Northern man returning to the north. Reaching out to any red pill students because I can't fucking handle this PC shite

sounds great
wanna elaborate more about ship life and so on?

Americans are too vitriolic

YOU'VE GOT AN ECHO

Yeah my recruiter is pretty based, ex scots-dg. After my first interview where he learned my story ect (really shitty family background) he suggested I got to church which was pretty great of him.

Just need to keep running and build some decent stamina.

Cant decide if I want to go Royal Reg of Scotland or Scots Guards though.

patriotic instruments?

i love fingering my country

>fail the icebreaker

How is that even possible?

how about the faggot patrol lmao

How much did you win?

Scots guard bro. No brainer. Look at legacy and make your choice.

Scots Guard are pretty good.
I would just go into SCOTS just for the TOS though.

expat, you wanted to say something

Marines arn't my thing lad.

Nah I hate kids desu. Loud, dumb, annoying, stressful, draining.

Then you are of no use to us.

anyone else watching a QT livestream a standoff in front of a clap school?

kikebook.com/kyladon

>kids evacuated
>guy in green robes and a turban/shemagh stalking around out front
>sniper on the girl's lawn
>car supposedly filled with explosives
>SWAT tank on the way

Couple of hundred

r8 my delivery lads, just got them today

Lads, I was just thinking about something. The mythical fist King of Britain was Brutus, who was descended from Ham. There's not much evidence of this, outside of the sources that appear to invent him. However, Egypt was called the land of the very same Ham, and it was revealed relatively recently that Tutankhamun, and we can assume his people, were most related to the modern day British. Biblically, though Ham was given Africa, he decided he didn't want Africa and stayed in the med.

Hertford capital reporting in

not him but a guy at my dads work fucked up. the boss offered to have the ice breaker in the lunch room to keep things social, the guy had a thick manchester accent and was eating a ham sandwhich, 2 of his 3 "which is true which is untrue" questions where, 1)i'm from manchester, and 2)i'm vegetarian.

thick fuck

That's a great image.

>mfw brexit

youtube.com/watch?v=Adl7O6DWQSs

Lel ok stormie. Plenty of white single mothers out there if you want to save muh race. They'll take the welfare shekels.

>Winston Churchill
Destroyed the Empire tbqh. All because he wanted to serve America.

Nice but minus 10 points for weeb shit

Remember when the USS Constitution absolutely shit on the naval """"power"""" of """"""""""""""great"""""""""""""""""" britain?

I do. That was fun.

Get out

Remember when we burned down the White House?

>weebshit

>Parental Advisory
Should I be worried or should you?
Are you allowed to get those?

Churchill is fucking nice though.

It's OC. Only just came across the screenshots of bookies' odds I was posting here throughout the night and felt I had to do something with them.

Comfortably my favourite time on Cred Forums ever.

m8 please, you're boring

Don't respond, Americans have nothing to be proud off anyone so they grasp to past victories. Just like we proud English are the servants of a German whore, so too are the Anglo-Saxons of the New World servants of a black.

Bitter harvest is a good read, very upsetting to read but very informative.

Don't know if they've told you this either but I'm still sure the Army does an A/B/C priority on people too. Make sure you pass the requirements rather than just meet them. A's get top priority for any vacancy.

>That first book

youtube.com/watch?v=QVCzYLxBK74

Allright will do.

My first pda there were scots guards guys at the careers office handing out voucher things to get fast tracked into training, guess they are really understaffed.

Mentioned leaving for phase 1 only 1-2 weeks after selection.

lads you should be watching this they've got little robots rolling around and everything

Was the Momentum Dispatches worth watching?

It just ended.
Rip stream.

MUTE YUR MICROFORN

Lads should we go back to speaking Latin?

they are not white and they are muslims. muslim is a muslim

No

Feels bad man.

Why not?

the police shut it down the second the death robots went in, RIP in pieces Ahmed

>tfw Kyla is gone

We should go back to speaking Anglo-Saxon desu, it'll be a right lark if the rest of the world learns English only to learn that the relevant powers now speak a dead language.

Language of toffs

Anyone that can speak it deserves a beating

How long will it be until wearing a dress as a boy in Britain is culturally acceptable?

I'm fairly androgynous as it is, and when I had long hair I was constantly mistaken for a girl. Don't get me wrong, I'm 100% straight but I just think it'd be interesting to embrace my androgynous side a bit more.

>destroyed the empire

You could argue Wilson and 60's labour did the guts of that, with thatcher finishing it off, cucking Hong Kong/Rhodesia/South Africa etc

a few months after churchill died labour renamed "empire day" to "commonwealth" day.

I would recommend gunsmith cats to even non-weebs, the artist draws some very nice cars and guns (His attention to detail is mindblowingly autistic)

nice to know desu, I was actually recommended it by a saffer guy in my class

what's your job lads any professional neets

Also acceptable

Basically we need to make the language spoken in our countries one that is fiendishly difficult to learn, to make it more difficult for companies to ship in foreign workers to undercut natives.

I sense your education was free

and now a slow version of that song for extra feels youtube.com/watch?v=SrVIWiHBKgE

now that's what i call nihilism

What did you just bloody say?

It would take too much money and effort to teach everyone the language. We have enough trouble making Johnny foreigners learn English as it is.

Probably no time soon. I had long hair too but I was never mistaken for a girl. I get wanting to be a bit androgynous though. No desire to wear a dress or makeup but I'll admit I find androgynous people attractive.

He's right. We English are a free and glorious people with a rich heritage. Romans were peadophiles and slavers. The British Empire, which brought good governance and liberty to every corner of this world, who's masters are ruled by dark powers, while the Roman Empire brought slavery and death. Tacitus, through the barbarian, was right. Rome was a usurpation of rightful authority and brought with it only decadence and death.

SMUG, TOATELLY DIZ-GUSTING

Guards all day. The line jock infantry is full of neds and has a bad reputation these days.

i do sound design for small video games. building my portfolio so i can apply to bigger companies and film studios hopefully.

Mechanical Engineer started since 16.
I really want to get into trading or get more into wood working so I can live off making personal orders for people.
The employed life isn't for me. If the oil was still here I could of gotten a comfy £50,000+ 2 on 2 off a week basis job. I kinda want a NEETish living. Something were I keep bust, relax and not live off bennies.

The idea is that it would be harder for Johnny Foreigner to learn it, so it would be harder for him to come to Britain and the US and undercut British and American workers.

Who the fuck is Carey Mulligan?

Correct. Can't wait for the day all public schools are closed

FOCKING MOOSLIMS GET OUT AH MAH SWAMP

sounds comfy

I currently work part time in a shop.

Trying to make some money as a graphic designer and personal trainer.

Which culture was better?

It comes as no surprise that you're an anti-intellectual hooligan, after all you and your family never had a stake in your education.

They already come without knowing English, why would it be harder for them to come if they didn't know Latin?

which party has the best choice (or choices) of anthem?

The one that won.

Although the French style aristocracy was garbage.

No. You must find a single woman and propagate the white race with her. Your God has commanded you to go forth and multiply, but you have succumbed to the ways of the world.

>Look in thy glass and tell the face thou viewest
>Now is the time that face should form another;
>Whose fresh repair if now thou not renewest,
>Thou dost beguile the world, unbless some mother.
>For where is she so fair whose uneared womb
>Disdains the tillage of thy husbandry?
>Or who is he so fond will be the tomb
>Of his self-love, to stop posterity?
>Thou art thy mother's glass and she in thee
>Calls back the lovely April of her prime;
>So thou through windows of thine age shalt see,
>Despite of wrinkles, this thy golden time.
>But if thou live, remembered not to be,
>Die single and thine image dies with thee.

pleb

Dresses aren't even comfortable to wear, neither is high heels or bras.
All that shit is taxing as fuck and degenerate.

Suits were made for a reason; they're the best thing to wear.

AH DON'T WANT TAE GET INTAE THAT JUST NOO

it is until they say "hey we need a thunderstorm" and they specify that they don't want already made sound-libraries for it. Sit out in the rain under a shelter with a softened roof as not to create too much noise, recording sounds of the rain hitting certain surfaces. Editing and mixing takes forever. yeah it's kind of comfy though. Hoping to go full time on it.

currently working with a kraut game development team on a survival horror.

the bloody tories

Really?

Was leaning towards them desu, mainly 5 scots or 3 scots.

What's the reputation like? Bad fighters or are they just full of druggies and drunks?

BNP and SNP have good choices.

saxon, without a doubt.
And Im not just saying that to be super englisc and all that

>women kicked off flight after pilot catches them drawing on plane with felt-tips
K E K

>British National Party
>Devolved anthems
Hmmm

>Tfw there hasn't been an English Monarch since 1066, unless you count Oliver Cromwell.

That's not entirely true - they can mumble and butcher a few English words, and it's usually enough to get by. The basics of English are relatively simple, and English speakers are used to the deficiencies of foreigners attempting to speak it.

If, however, we were to switch to a more complex (think declension, etc.) language such as Latin or Old English, coupled with a switch to a harsher attitude toward linguistic imperfection, then those foreigners would find it much harder to function in our countries, and they would be much less able to undercut our workers.

I would guess a lot of banter but also a lot of the chavy underclass who needed some kind of job or some Modern apprentice types.

youtube.com/watch?v=moubqPM-lJQ

I'm all for high quality education for all. Hence why toffs and cronyist elitism need to go. Preferably by noose.

Damn you got me.

HUWHITE WORKING CLASS GUH-RULS

Jeans, t-shirt, boxers and sneakers are most comfortable. For both sexes.

Tesco: every little helps

>canada has taken in 31,000 syrian refugees

why.

Ah maight do a video on eht later on

William the Conqueror was Edward the Confessor's cousin. He was honourary English.

>the fact that he's getting smaller and smaller in these pics

and still no ones ever heard of kriss donald. funny innit

The fact that there's even a halal section means you've passed the point of no return

were raped my MOOSLIMS

Reminder that the average person doesn't know that halal meat means unnecessary pain on the animal slaughtered. It should be illegal, instead it creates an area of work only muslims can fill.

most countries aren't as dense and overpopulated as we are so they can afford to bring in lots of immigrants

They plan to run across the border, they're Eurasian Mexicans after all.

noo, yur going totally off-topic

Don't buy NZ lamb. It's all halal, every last cutlet of it.

English monarchy was not hereditary. Monarchs were proclaimed by the Witan. Foreign Monarcucks who believe in the wickedness of primogeniture need to leave.

We need to organise a day of doing this nationwide.

I guess a lot would just join for a job. Im hoping to serve my full 22.

Wanted to be a soldier forever pretty much, dont really want to be in with crackport dave from easterhouse who got bored on benefits.

Next level memeing lad

>canada has taken in 31,000 syrian refugees
>why
J U S T I N T R U D E A U
U
S
T
I
N

T
R
U
D
E
A
U

Comfortable, yes.

But a suit makes a man.
Woman can do suits too sometimes.

>Monarchs were proclaimed by the Witan.

So like the HRE? What about the monarchies in Wales, Scotland and Ireland?

>Londonderry Air

Jesus Christ no.

>youtube.com/watch?v=eAPyRB7fy10
>hurr durr muh danny boy

Disgusting.

The Sash isn't much better mind you, just stick to God Save the Queen.

youtube.com/watch?v=5fTusWA-K0U

IT'S ABSAIRD

ah've got this BLOODY protestant work-ethic

Anyone else think MW is going to be the first Alt-righter to snap and kill some leftists/muslims?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3797081/City-University-lecturer-accused-Nobel-Prize-winning-scientist-Sir-Tim-Hunt-sexist-classes-cut.html

J U S T I C E
U
S
T
I
C
E

I'm sure you have halal sections in many of your cities. Halal or kosher. Same thing.

We shoot Muslims who get uppity; you suck them off.

um excuse me I seem to remember a particular leftist getting brillo'd recently
can't remember her name though

Nah it'll be some edgy American kid

>Literal mobs of Muslims stabbing US citizens in Minnesota.

Donate to my patreon or kill yourself

I couldn't see him chimping out but he's definitely going to try getting involved in something and end up getting v&. He does mean what he says

How do we meme May into being Hitler 2.0

>halal section
You mean like Kosher sections you've had since the 1920's

race riots would never happen in america because you have guns.

GAS THE LUVVIES KULTUREKAMPF NOW

>hardworking
Striking miners is not hardworking.

>robin reliant
And your engineers are shit.

What's with all the MW posting? Has he done something practically retarded?

Know nothing about them, sorry. I don't really have much interest in those countries. Though, I believe Scotland was hereditary for a long time, but the Jewish merchant Abraham Israel Suasso funded the invasion of England by Wilem van Oranje and deposed the Stuarts anyway. Not sure why any Scott would support the current monarchy unless he gets a sexual thrill out of it. It wasn't like the HRE, I'm not really sure how to describe it. As far as I'm aware it lost favour under Cnut but regained it once the succession crisis appeared. But, again, Cnut was another foreign King shitting on English institutions.

Why would you want someone in power who loses?

arrse.co.uk/community/threads/one-in-five-soldiers-in-the-royal-regiment-of-scotland-has-been-br.210432/
arrse.co.uk/community/threads/local-regiment-or-paras.228139/
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/royal-regiment-scotland-top-military-1897465
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3132412/Ten-soldiers-arrested-cocaine-stash-Army-base-dawn-raid-military-police-investigating-suspected-drug-dealing.html
Some of it banter but there's no smoke without fire. Their reputation is as bad as the old Kings Regiment (full of scousers and mancs).

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I bet one of you guys woesposting is the actual MW

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37410668

fucking lib dems reeeee

Didn't you have three terrorist attacks literally yesterday?

plenty dank

Shit I didn't think this through

>tfw I started woesposting

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/777596968302325760

Don't watch this video!

how'd you get into it

scotland was hereditary IIRC

ireland and wales were mostly composed of dozens of small principalities with an occasional 'king of kings' type figure once every few centuries

he did an update thing, he's going to be speaking at conferences in Holland and the states and he plans to end up hiring staff to run his website and stuff. Not bad going for the patron saint of NEETs desu

What happens when something patriotic becomes a job opportunity.

I thought about placing even just small bet at the time, wish I had now. It was the best night ever.

I'm not some faggot, I'm not going to wear a bra when I have no boobs or high heels. I just want a dress to trick people into thinking I'm a girl.

I feel like androgynous people are the most natural.

Lib Dems are so hilariously middle class.

Reminder you elected him TWICE
>Black
>Immigrant
>Muslim
>Educated in a madrassas

>you now remember this
youtube.com/watch?v=-XSq0PvVxMs

in what noticeable ways is it?

i love whatsapp for example but i feel ike im never alone

Why are they allowed to do this?

There is a guy in my office that wears a dress. People don't really talk to him and he looks like a fucking idiot.

Lads I've had "Can you hear the people sing" in my head all day. I'm convinced Trump will become president.
I don't want to start a shit-flinging contest. It's not going to fix our problems. Look at current events at home and around the world. Don't pretend anybody is immune.

Pretty much, seems to have gotten worse when they were all amalgamated and lost thier individual identity.
Reminds me of the EU in some ways.

>mfw watching HM Queen Liz addressing the US congress
>says 2 words
>*claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps*

>says something witty
>*claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps**claps*

For fucks sake.

William of Orange was the greatest king this island ever had. And the jews have financed everyone who did anything since the Middle Ages. Usury was outlawed in Christendom.

>Team Cockroach
MY FUCKING SIDES!

He lacks self awareness, I like to think I don't.

I remember when it was just the two of us
now we have 3 (I think)
clear growth there

God help you if you don't vote trump into office.

>plans to end up hiring staff

lol you'd think he'd be more concerned with getting a job or his own place rather than jumping ten steps ahead.

>I feel like androgynous people are the most natural.

I know what you mean. Anyone that rigidly adheres to femininity or masculinity is trying too hard

You don't have to worry about the bullshit fake nature of social media. I cringe when I see people taking endless pictures of something to show off rather than just enjoying the moment.

Yeah, we're ignorant niggers now.

We will take over

> Mike Cernovich
>Author of Gorilla Mindset
My sides.

MOOSLIMS

I don't think you understand. He wasn't financed under the belief that he would return the money, he was given the money outright so that he would create a national bank which would give the Hebes greater economic power. He did as his masters bid. You are nothing but a shill and a traitor.

>when they were all amalgamated
They shouldn't of done it. They just wanted to save some (((cash))).
It's sad though. Seeing once great regiments thrown together and go down the shitter.

>RIP Gordon Highlanders

he plans to move out first, this is like a 3-5 year plan or something. Personally I'd like him to get the fuck on with the Rot videos but he's some kind of BIG SHOT now

We are fucked lads these guys will wipe the floor with us

NEW

>recently read
>saw it on History Buffs

>Americans actually believe this

started off as a long term musician, i started playing when i was 6. then got interested in music production and studio work, did lots of that, then realised that i prefered production and engineering, did a BSc in audio technology and found love in the form of foley and sound design, wrote my dissertation on the evolution of sound design within science fiction and perceptive ages of sound. Did some small projects alongside that, got my practice up, advertised on the unity and unreal forums, got some commissions and go from there.

The work is done by myself and a friend that i went to uni with, we share the income 50/50 and pool our resources.

You need a good ear, attention to detail, knowing when to be subtle or over the top, creative but also very technical.

It's something that you gain over many years.

Admiral Brown was more based though, fighting against the spanish, brazilians and english.

protuguese* i meant

>lying about William of Orange
>not a shill
Cromwell is the one who let the jews in. Read a book you dumb nigger. The people wanted the Catholic James II out and William of Orange in. Taking money from a jew and not giving it back in order to do that is hardly a bad thing.

>FANNY CHMELAR

I ate a whole pack of chocolate hobnobs today

am I going to die lads

winter time in Britain with a gf

One day next week.

>he thinks one pack of biccies is excessive

you've overdosed

You fool!

>fatty spotted

>mfw i've done far worse than this

it's 2016, women expect a fuller-figured more attentive male

Yeah, no.