DRUMPF BTFO

DRUMPF BTFO

There's no recovering from this. Just give up now. Young people do not like him and never will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Young people do not like him and never will.

I'm glad that young "people" don't vote.

>by Noah Yoo

>Implying concert niggers vote

The virtue signalling is extreme in this one

>the Secret Services was looking to pull Still Brazy from the shelves if the album included this title
This is was liberal normies actually believe.

>yg

is this some new nigger music singer?

i havent paid any attention to that since 1990. Their musical.story writing abilities capped out at:

>kill niggers and cops
>bang hos
>do drugs
>live in the ghetto and never amount to anything

Thankfully they don't like Hillary either and never will

What does YG means?

Youth Gorilla

Young Goyim

Don't you guys know it's 2016 and racism is unacceptable

>some guy who is known for writing a song called My Nigger My Nigger doesn't like Trump

Shocking.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI

What are you racist?

Here's the Pepe and Wojak edition

Funny how the left wing can encourage or simulate violence against political figures, and still be celebrated for it.
Here's a Norwegian example, features the political leader of two of Norway's conservative parties. This actually appeared in an exhibit and got a lot of coverage.

I've seen this before, and I have a hard time believing it's real. The bizarre positions and the nigger's deadpan expression is just comedy gold. Not to mention it's a fucking chink raping a nigger. That might not have happened at any point in history.

Say she wins. He'll regret falling for the msm bullshit when his children are starving due to a nuclear winter. When private prisons continue to profit from excessive prison sentences, locking up his little monkey offspring. When the dollar dies out and the United states economy follows the path of Zimbabwe.

Part of me wants to see these ((())) controlled artists and actors realize this. Because if trump wins, all of this won't happen and they'll never correct their corrupted line of thinking.

The whole video

But OP.... I'm 15 and Donald Trump is my hero. Heil Hitler.
Not all millenials are as retarded as you.

MODS

>15
>Millenial
Sorry Ziddo, but it's bed time

Whelp, it's over guys. The Trump Train has derailed. Time to board the Hillary Express.

>15
>Millennial
You're not even a millennial.