BREAKING! 4000 rapefugees unleashed in Lesvos

Get in here Cred Forums
Story goes like this:
>Last Sunday Greek Military officers were prevented from singing the National Anthem as it would upset the refugees
>Yesterday Nationalists formed a cycle around the Army as it was taking the flag down while singing the national anthem
>Antifas and rapefugees chimped out and almost engaged in fight
>Today this happens
The clock is ticking.

>twitter.com/lifeguardhellas/status/777918583217192960/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJxBW7Ix78o
youtube.com/watch?v=OtovzvPz7uo
youtube.com/watch?v=wtax3Fl-UZo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnZ2XdqGZWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>find new host country
>host country's traditions upset you
Jesus fucking Christ, these people are like children. And fuck the countries that tolerate this blatant disrespect.

So they burned their own camp ? How stupid are these people ?

So let's take bets
4th reich country of origin?
(South) Ireland?
Greece?
Austria?

Why do you have Antifas in Greece?

What have you done to feel guilty?

Uk

>look at that twitter page
>bunch of cucks and "no human is illegal" activist

If I was in Europe Greece would be the most target rich environment right now. I mean, could the police even do something amidst all the chaos, the confusion, the policing of the camp, of the """refugee"""?

Could they really thoroughly investigate, say much less of actually resolving, a crime involving the burning of an activist's asset, like his car?

Basically if they burn it to the ground the authorities will have nowhere to put them, so they think we will send them to Germany
Because muh Cultural Marxism, gender and borders are social constructs

>Last Sunday Greek Military officers were prevented from singing the National Anthem as it would upset the refugees

Did the Rapefugees actually complain about it or did some dumbass SJW commander just tell them not to do it?

Antifa complained on behalf of the refugees and made the military stop the ceremony. The officer in command was practically forced to as the cops nearby weren't enough to engage in case of massive chimpout

Can you tell me how strong is ANTIFA in Greece from 1 to 10? I am surprised to see ANTIFA outside of Germany.

Also, i thought that you have only right wing groups.

Any particular reason the military didn't just shoot the antifa, or are they all wimps?

unfortunately no... Antifa/Anarchosydicalists are one the most powerful groups in Greece. 10/10 is the government, 9/10 army/cops and FUCKIN 8/10 is them. Right wings must be 5-6/10. It all started in December 2008 when a young boy was killed in Exarchia by cops and all hell broke lose that day. Athens was literally on fire for one week (pic related). On that day Anarchists and Antifas became really powerfull even when they burnt a bank with 3 people inside!! The corruption and crisis made it worse and at the same time it reignited the right wing movement. If your opinion is red-pilled you are immediatelly labeled as fascist
This is Europe americanon. If this happens, see above what will follow

I didn't know that at all. So all these PAOK, Olympiacos and Panathanaikos fans are actually ANTIFA cucks?

haha I see you are very well informed on our hooligans. I really don't know what is their political views but it's funny as fuck to watch them beat each other and then getting beaten by the police

>no mention of Golden Dawn

Press over here periodically hypes them up as an existential threat to Europe. Are they actually just a meme party?

We have similar thing here, and i was in Greece many times but i never expressed my political views there so i didn't know if people are redpilled or not.

ANTIFA members should be gassed desu, especially if they are supporting refugees.

No they're not. Antifa are much more dangerous. Golden Dawn did very big mistakes like assasinating an Antifa rapper and still is not charged. My guess is that if it didn't happen their votes would be much higher. They are basically a meme hitler wanna be party, but still are the 3rd party

why Greece doesn't have active paramilitary cells atm?

Golden Dawn used to have and I suspect they still have. But we are a small country and if such things were made public we would be screwed

>But we are a small country and if such things were made public we would be screwed.

Screwed? SCREWED? No, you faggot, don't give that.

You didn't give a shit about being a small country when the Persians came, and you didn't give a shit about being a small country when the Italians came.

You even have the gall on calling us collaborators, and no wonder. You fought bravely with knives between your teeth against one of the great powers of the time, while we fell easily.

And now you are giving in so easily? But if you faggots fall, then who's gonna protect western civilisation?

Albania is right. Now is your chance to fight. It may be your only chance. We are doing our best over here to get Trump elected to try and help stop this madness, but regardless of what happens here you need to be willing to fight for your country.

Thanks for the encouriging words Albo! But we have to do more than just shitposting. People will go out on the streets only when the shit is in their shoes

What the FUCK they weren't allowed to sing the National Anthem because it would OFFEND REFUGEES???????

This can't be real, someone tell me this isn't real.

At least they will actually go out on the streets.

I'm sorry to say this fàm, but I think nearly everyone here has given up on you, Greece. RIP ;_;
Just hang in there, the reckoning is near.

No, the 4th Reich will start in Austria when Hofer is elected. The rest of Europe will try to turn against him, but President Trump will have none of it and will threaten with sanctions. UN and EU will piss themselves. Then a pan-European group of Poles, Hungarians, Germans and Italians will form the vanguard of the new struggle to remove the kebab and the kike from Europe.

HAIL FUCKING VICTORY!

Shit. Things are getting tense as fuck everywhere.

If Mongolia can have nazi patrols then so can you.

It's real mate

Eastern Europe has been pretty based lately, best of luck to you med pack in reviving nationalism to Europe an removing Kebab.

SEIG HEIL VIKTORIA. America waits and bleeds.

MORIA HAS FALLEN!

REPEAT MORIA HAS FALLEN!

WE NEED THE FELLOWSHIP.
Because of white traitors and their helpful invasion handbooks they give to "migrants" they are told to do these things and what laws to exploit to get passage to Europe.

Poland. Ironically..

OP, please say you're involved in the nativist movement and not just shitposting on a Mongolian dance tapestry all day.

Sieg Heil Viktoria!
youtube.com/watch?v=pJxBW7Ix78o

After the end of WWII the leftists got holocausted for trying to turn Greece communist.

>>Last Sunday Greek Military officers were prevented from singing the National Anthem as it would upset the refugees
>>Yesterday Nationalists formed a cycle around the Army as it was taking the flag down while singing the national anthem
>>Antifas and rapefugees chimped out and almost engaged in fight
>>Today this happens

there comes a time when you should just gun them down, and we have long passed that point

>Burn down your own shelter just before the autumn rains kick in
LMAO

I want to see them drown and die in horrible ways.
These cowards deserve no pity and neither do the white traitors.

Kek wills it. Praise kek!

>you're involved in the nativist movement
They are pretty isolated on non-tourist season
No more than 3 liners per week, maybe less

>No more than 3 liners per week, maybe less
I mean from mainland Greece ofc
They have daily liners of refugees from Turkey

>MORIA HAS FALLEN!
>REPEAT MORIA HAS FALLEN!
From mainstream Greek newssite
>Arabs tried to leave through the city but they were stopped by the police
>Africans tried to pass through Moria but were denied passage by the angry locals and forced to go back
>Eventually the tried to bypass them walking 25 kilometers through the highway towards Mytilini

>Several hectars of olive trees burned from the fire spreading from the camp

THIS MEANS WAR

look at all those hitlers

LEAFLAND

I am curious how this will end up. When I was a kid I thought this wasn't possible. I never thought there would come a day when retarded bitches would demand the flags and anthems removed to not "oppress" foreigners.

This doesn't seem to slow down either. More and more ads, more and more laws, more and more campaigns favoring anyone but the natives.

How the fuck will this end?

It will end with blood
How (as of who will pervail) I dont know
We may not have the strength to defeat the Hordes of Mordor
But we will meet them in battle nontheless!
>youtube.com/watch?v=OtovzvPz7uo

If the UK goes any further to shit, is Switzerland an option? Know a bit of French which is a start, but are you guys alright with foreigners? (White ones anyway)

youtube.com/watch?v=wtax3Fl-UZo

Like in Burma.
We will let it happen until we will go full postal and exagerate.
And the people that will be the most cruel to the imigrants will be the leftists.
These people love to discriminate based on gender race etc(Fucking white male).
They don´t give a fuck who they discriminate against they are just a bunch of angry betas and want to feel powerful for once and be socially accepted.

>Descendants of Sparta, Athens and Crete
>mfw born in Athens, raised in Crete and permanent resident of Sparta

>These people love to discriminate based on gender race etc(Fucking white male).
>They don´t give a fuck who they discriminate against they are just a bunch of angry betas and want to feel powerful for once and be socially accepted
You are a wise man Alpine Jew

WHY NO SINK BOANTS?!?

The day we start seeing white flight from Britain is the day we deserve to go extinct. Besides, the UK isn't nearly as far gone as a lot of mainland Europe. You can thank the Channel for that.

Children is too nice a word. Parasite fits better.

This.
They are guests living on the good graces of their hosts. If they attack their hosts, they should be fucking killed

>white flight
How long until white flight becomes white tactical withdrawal and counterattack?
Because it maybe not happening from but it is happening in Britain

Gas all antifa scum

By itself? Not enough. You'll only create more pro-immigrant propaganda, and remember there are literally hundreds of thousands waiting to cross over from North Africa. We need to make it socially acceptable to be anti-immigrant. At that point, even if most people don't support violence, they'll agree with the cause.

The Albo is correct in this case.

You guys lived under Turk dominion for centuries. You fought massive wars against them to be independent. Are you really going to just hand over your country to Muslim invaders because some far away Jew in a bank said so? The EU is going to die sooner rather than later so any opinion they have on the matter is moot.

Look how small Britain is and we used to own half the world and now all white countries have the chance to create a white world we just need bitches likw you to grow some balls and take the fight to zog

>We need to make it socially acceptable to be anti-immigrant.
I dont know about GB but it is gradually occurring here
2 years ago when someone would talk pro-immigrant most people would flat out agree with him.
Now they mostly avoid to continue the conversation
>Mhm
That is the most they get most of the time
And if you just hint anti-immigrant sentiments to an individual (alone or in small company)....
Oh boy out they come, stories, thoughts, anger.
They seed is there, it will bloom no doubt

>Anfi-Facists
>REEEEE YOU CAN"T SING THAT!

Not Ireland, we've luckily been pretty much spared this rapeugee plague as we are not part of continental Europe and have the U.K. as a nice buffer

We have very few muslims so we've had not far right parties popping up like you see in the rest of Europe

We barely take any refugees desu, other countries always have a whinge about us not doing enough

These are the literally Hitler lyrics for you
It is called "Hymn to Liberty"

I shall always recognize you
by the dreadful sword you hold
as the Earth with searching vision
you survey with spirit bold

From the Greeks of old whose dying
brought to life and spirit free
now with ancient valour rising
let us hail you, oh Liberty!

Its like that over here people are starting to feel the fire rise as they got more and more sick of the nigs and pakis destroying our country

Don't forget THE WALL

Germany, Hungary or Poland.

vote for a commie, die by a commie
fuck Greece

>Golden Dawn did very big mistakes like assasinating an Antifa rapper
Fucking idiots. Can't the nationalists once do everything right?

Yes we are very welcoming if you can afford to live here and have a proper job

The only good commie is a dead commie

Great News Lets Celebrate !
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnZ2XdqGZWU

>Lesbos for Lesbians!