>"MGTOW is just a meme"
>"its a way for permavirgins to cope"
>"How are those sour grapes"

Facts:
- 22% of males ages 21-30 haven't worked in the last 12 months
- 75% of their leisure time is spent on video games
- report higher satisfaction with life

It's happening.

But is it really a good thing, Cred Forums?

source:
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/09/the-free-time-paradox-in-america/499826/?single_page=true

I guess I'm one by definition, although I do random online work.

On my end it's because I'm too spergy to date, so I don't bother. That, and too stressed at basic life expectations. So, fuck it, doing what I want and not participating in the rat race.

I do find it peculiar how much more common this is becoming, though.

Anyone who makes any excuse for MGTOW is a shabbos goy. It was, is and remains a strategy to destroy the white race, and it is working.

Thankfully it is probably a phase, and it never effects religious people. So really it's mostly just libshits erasing themselves from the next generation. That costs nothing.

The only sensible position in 2016 is pure individualism. It is the only way to live a meaningful life. Hitler might have been right back in the 30's, the Germanic race still had potential to be something great. Racial nationalism at that time made sense. But now what do you see? Cynical, apathetic, spiritless consumer drones - and even worse - they are HAPPY being like this!

Even if we defeated the Jew. Even if we kicked out all the immigrants, what would we get? Nothing meaningful or worth preserving anymore. May as well liberate yourself from things such as race or nationality if they serve no positive function in 2016.

Tl;dr leftists are shit, Cred Forums is shit, save money, move to Thailand and live on the beach drinking beer and fucking whores.

What does not working and being a neet has to do with mgtow? I thought mgtow was about not giving fuck about women and relationships.

>The only sensible position in 2016 is pure individualism.

My thoughts exactly.

Wow. What a conjecture filled article. Remind me to never read the Atlantic again. The point of working is to be and to afford things that make you happy or provide fulfillment, imho, a NOT so that you don't have to work anymore. That's what winning the lottery is for. The author fails to see this.
There were other points that I thought were pure opinion, but not important enough for me to reread to list them.

>limp-wristed omega faggots who can't score with girls and spend all their time playing vidya and masturbating to satanic vietnamese cartoons
>report higher satisfaction with life
Keep us updated

I think it's a symptom of the disease(s) corrupting the West, not a cure.

You can't really blame the young men that subscribe to the MGTOW way of life, but I would argue that a lot of people decide to go their own way because it's easier than finding that soulmate.

>I think it's a symptom of the disease(s) corrupting the West, not a cure.

Also agree with this. As I said earlier, it's peculiar to me that so many people are saying "fuck it" in increasing numbers and opting to do as they please. This is a collective issue and, so far, I've come across no practical solution.

Defeatism that is working against what we should be working for. It's important to remember that a macro change is the sum of many small micro changes. We're trying to affecting a memetic shift in the zeitgeist of our era, and the only way we're going to succeed in that is if you quit being a defeatist shill and join in the movement. The only thing that's necessary for men to move mountains is for men to believe that mountains can be moved.

>But is it really a good thing, Cred Forums?
Is being a fucking loser a good thing? Those are miserable fucks, and if they aren't right now they will be if they continue with unemployment and video games.

If you think they are "MGTOW" you are very wrong, they are just drop outs, most which most likely never heard about MGTOW and related subjects.

Every single MGTOW will regret their decision at one point. But then it's too late. There's no going back. They'll be pathetic basement dwellers for the rest of their sad lives or maybe some of them will turn to crime and end up in prison. Have fun being Jamal's GF, keks.

In the mean time I'll stay married to my wife, we'll make one or two babies more and in 5 years our house is paid for. Everything is going great. You have no idea how much drive it gives you at work to know that you are not doing it just to pad your bank account like your life is a fucking video game, but that you are providing for another human being - your lovely wife and your offspring. I've been fucking acing it at work and if I keep this up, I'll probably have my own company soon. I thank God every day that I will have a legacy to leave on this planet when I'm gone. Some of you aren't as fortunate.

I'm 23 years old, by the way.

Divorce rape incoming

Fuck MGTOW. Literally feminism for men. Another way for (((them))) to ruin tradition.

Trips of truth.

There is no "divorce rape" in Finland.

50% divorce rate senpai
youre playing a dangerous game

You could think of it as glass half full instead. 50% means that half of all marriages are for life.

That's fucking crazy considering the world we live in.

>divorce rape

It affects truly religious males.
We see what a sham Christianity has been turned into.
The women in church are whores looking for that thirsty fool to marry them.

yeah this soon to be shit hole of a planet doomed to slowly burn back into a global africa.
Have fun watching a million Jamals saunter down the streets while you work to pay for their welfare check

What MGTOWs think MGTOW is:
>I have come to the realization that women are not worth it, so I'd rather be doing things for myself by myself.

What MGTOW really is:
>I am a disgusting slob who can't even get a girl to look my way, so I'll just pretend that it's due to my own free will.

Face it, you're not going your own way by choice. You're sent that collectively by women.

hey dude, you made this thread yesterday as well. i told you then i met this girl from tinder. oh man it was so sweet yesterday. i came over to watch a movie. she was sitting next to me in a chair so that sucked. but i just got up halfway the evening, pulled her out of the chair and started kissing her. it was awesome. she was pleasantly surprised and started kissing me, sitting on me with her short skirt. she was a devil on the couch and in bed, aww man. this shit was so nice. texted her i had a really great time. friday were gonna meet again. what are your plans for friday? shitposting on Cred Forums? suicide?

My hobbies are shooting, lifting and 40k. All of these require considerable income. I can't imagine how welfare bunnies afford to do anything.

Talk about freedom in a feminized world. A modernized cuntocracy lacking in male initiation rituals and thus no real men. Fathers raising whores and thinking pedophiles insult their princess's honor. LOLFUCKINGLOL

Tight budget if you go full in, cause the zero tax bracket is $30K. Something about not funding the state.

>- 75% of their leisure time is spent on video games
>- report higher satisfaction with life

Satisfaction from illusions and pixels is not real.

You're witnessing the first generation of sons from single moms.

fake satisfaction is better than real dissatisfaction with being a wage slave to provide for some evil slut, no?

Pretty cool article. It seems like we are reaching some sort of singularity where societies best are maximizing their fulfillment by pursuing work/passion which contributes to society, and the neets are maximizing their fulfillment by doing what they do best (leisure and relaxing).

>no gf
>don't play vidya cause it doesn't give me a higher purpose
>just shitpost on Cred Forums

honestly famalam, I want a feminine gf. I don't want to be a lonely old man.

Satisfaction from being a wage slave and a whipped cuck is not real satisfaction.

MGTOW is for people whose dick doesn't work

Women need to wake up. Don't worry Cred Forums we got prostitutes. Just don't get them pregnant and we're fine. There are really good looking prostitutes just earn a good living and spend on those high class. We win in the end. Men always do.

With sexual liberation, 80% of women go after 20% of the men.
Most men have no motivation anymore to engage in society.
That was the genius and wisdom of the patriarchal model, each man had skin in the game and needed to provide for his family and society. MGTOW is just history repeating itself.

Enjoy wasting life collecting pixels that mean nothing.

Your brain doesn't care where the endorphins come from.

I acccept MGTOW ideas due to the current cultural and political context but I don't agree with MGTOW being MGTOW. By this, I mean MGTOW being a movement. Let it be an idea box but don't try to force people into it.

Have sex with women and enjoy a relationship if you want one but always know of the dangers. This next part is crucial to success. Always develop your career (medicine, law, engineering, etc), always develop your mind and always develop your body. Always continue to self-improve where you can but make sure you enjoy what you are doing.

I'm not good looking face-wise but I was lucky to get the height. The rest above I can work on and will continue to do so until I die. Do I expect to get a woman? No, as there expectations are through the roof and they abanbon men on a whim but the self-improvement on what I listed above are what I keep and can't be taken away from me.

Keep working on yourself and be happy.

I never see these things as working out but you are from Finland instead of the UK so that works in your favour. I honestly hope what you have stays the way you have it. Keep working at it.

What is the purpose of life if you're not happy?
I agree you should strive to achieve something more than being a neet but if you're not happy life is pointless.

One problem with your post OP. MGTOW isn't supposed to be an excuse for being a NEET, it's supposed to free your time (and mind) so you can achieve higher financial success.

You don't avoid the vaginal jew to play video games, you do it to become the best version of yourself. The version that most males fail to become since they're dragged down by emotionally-draining time-consuming relationships (and families). Instead of having to spend time to cater and appear better in front of your mate, you spend it for learning new skills. Not videogames.

I like it!