Ok Cred Forums redpill me on abortion. why is it wrong? why should it be illegal?

ok Cred Forums redpill me on abortion. why is it wrong? why should it be illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

badselfeater.com/
vimeo.com/104895104
twitter.com/AnonBabble

badselfeater.com/

>shows illegal late term abortion
>THISISBAAAD

yeah no shit dumbass. way overdone.

It's wrong, but it's okay for niggers because niggers are sub humans who are raised without fathers or family values and turn into dindus who commit crime and get shot.

abortion should be illegal even if the mothers life is in danger its that degenerate

ban it for the whites subsidize it for the blacks.
Cred Forums use to be anti abortion. then someone showed the statistics on black abortion.
now Cred Forums is pro abortion.

it's the kind of race war we can have under the table.
whites don't have to be genocided

i disagree
abortion to save her own life is self defense.
abortion because of rape should be outlawed. she is more guilty then the rapist.

i hate to say this but that isnt an argument

I'm very pragmatic when it comes to abortion.
Truth is a lot of people are too stupid to be parents.
Ideally abortion wouldn't happen but look around you, this isn't happy fun land and bad shit happens and people are generally very stupid.
is an understandable and very comfortable ethical position to take, but if I take a step back I can't see things in black and white like that

legal for brown/black people
illegal for white master races

or we could do it by IQ. you guys decide.

it shouldnt be illegal

the kinds of people who get abortions are usually degenerates or welfare faggots, abortion just means 1 less of them in the world

It should be legal for niggers.

Less crime is always good

Because conservatives need fresh bodies for the war game and the service sector.

who gives a fuck, this earth needs to be cleansed and abortion is the next best thing while we wait for a happening to wipe the rest of us out

C
U
C
K

>..overdone

Really? "Clumps of cells" don't have faces, or hands or little feet. Whether its late term or early, its just easier to be aghast at a face aborted at 20 weeks than it is at 7. But who, really, is qualified to draw a cut off line?

Babies have lived outside the womb at 21 weeks. Is any time before that, the 'ok to kill' cutoff? The Supreme Court says any time before 24 weeks is the 'ok to kill' cutoff. Medical doctors say there's good indication that a fetus feels pain long before 20 weeks.

Why is there an 'ok to kill' cutoff at all? And surely, if there must be an 'ok to kill' cutoff, it would be well before pain could be felt! More and more, Im leaning to 'there should be NO 'ok to kill' cutoff'.

Rape, mother health, baby deformity or medical problem..Ill go with those reasons for abortion. BUT ITS AN INCONVENIENCE???!!! hell no

It should only be legal for Nigs

Slippery slope

The world's already overpopulated to shit. I'd rather they dig a living organism (not person) out of a sheboon's vagoo than have it grow into yet another dindu roaming the streets.

I'm alright with it tbqhfam.

vimeo.com/104895104

>whites don't have to be genocided

So what is the Israeli take on West? Did the Zionists figure out it'll be harder to get budget bucks from EU once they are under Sharia law? Pic related

Its not wrong. The world needs less single mothers of nigger skin

> hand someone a knife
> tell them to kill you
> shoot them before they can even understand what you said

It was just self defense!!