Hillary is outspending the Donald by 30X+ and she's almost losing. Nobodys buying it

Hillary is outspending the Donald by 30X+ and she's almost losing. Nobodys buying it

Other urls found in this thread:

oxfordreference.com/view/10.1093/oi/authority.20110803100106197
youtube.com/watch?v=RaxNEzA3jRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP

ITS NOT FAIR

ITS HER TURN NOW

Her ads are fucking cringeworthy and manipulative

>throwing money down a dark hole will help

Well who do you want taking the call at 3am?

They are just 10 second sound ok it's of
Trump being brash and then a sneering woman say something like "do we really want our children seeing a man like this"

Literally no substance

an answering machine with a funny message

Hillary has ads on every fucking channel where I live. They're all fucking retarded too. One of them pokes at trump for wearing shirts made in China. Like who fucking cares.

She buys ads on TV while Trump shitposts on twitter

She hides the entire race while Trump is calling in to podunk college radio stations doing interviews

Literally jeb

The power of meme's is unmatched.
And we do it all for free.

Those democrats are real job creators

But why is Trump or the Pacs not spending any money? I get bombarded with Shillary ads every day (and even saw a Gary Johnson commecerial on fox today). Do you guys realize how impressionable 99% of this country is? Once october starts and every other commerical on tv is hillary propoganda, that will easily convince people to vote for her. Trump has to realize this... is he just saving all his money for the last couple of weeks and then go ham?

In Florida, Clinton has been on a spending spree, yet the New York Times' Trip Gabriel recently noted that "the tens of millions in TV ads run by Mrs. Clinton and her allies in the state have failed to give her a noticeable advantage." In the RealClearPolitics average of Florida polls, Trump is up by 1 point.

Some Florida political veterans are already saying Clinton is throwing money away on television. "To date, the Clinton campaign has spent $22.3 million on television [in Florida]," Democratic Rep. Alcee Hastings said recently, according to an account in the Palm Beach Post. "You give [local Democrats] $22 million and I'll produce more votes for you than a damn television ad."

I would vote for Trump over her for this reason alone. He's proving in real time what I've always known. People that work in government are fucking losers that hide there because they can't do shit in the real world without government connections. Hillary and her staff of "campaign management" and pollster wizards who are fleecing her because that industry is nothing but a massive scam, cannot spend efficiently. Just like all the other politicians. Trump was right. They ARE stupid and incompetent. They could be doing what they're doing for less and getting better results, but they're bad at it. Makes me wonder what else they're bad at.

What's the difference between almost losing and winning in regard to a presidential election?

Why pay for a 30 second ad when you can have an entire news cycle for free?

That's what I think. He knows that the media, in an incredibly desperate last-ditch effort to stop him from getting elected, will run one final blitz against him, so he'll counter with a strike of his own.

Because it's fucking annoying listening to only one advertisement all the time.

My radio station I listen to at work only plays Gary Johnson's autistic as fuck ads, I didn't care about him before but I really hate his dumb ass now.

Never seen a Trump ad on a tv commercial. Watch almost any channel and every other commercial break there's a Shillary commercial.

why is Trump stockpiling cash? at this rate he is just gonna buy CNN with the campaign contributions lol

Because blacks and white trash don't watch the news. You need ads on daytime MTV, BET and ESPN too.

People influenced by TV ads are fickle. Anybody who has decided by now who they plan on voting for won't be swayed by a vapid 30 second commercial. I predict Trump will open his war chest and saturate the commercial space the last 10-14 days before the election to sway the fickle mouth breathers in critical districts at the last moment.

> who do you want taking that call at 3am
> can barely string three words together at 11pm.

Either her wranglers are shit, or they just can't do anything to make her seem healthy, vibrant and energetic.

Hillary 'oh ffs the NY/NJ bomber was a fucking Afghan im over spinning this bullshit' Clinton.

>Makes me wonder what else they're bad at.

Well Syria and Libya are failed states thanks to the state department

>But why is Trump or the Pacs not spending any money?
ahead of schedule and under budget.

trump is a walking advertisement, hes gotten BILLIONS in free advertisement from the same news companies that work for hillary.

its just way more efficient to not run ads in the conventional way.

his ad spending budget will be the largest ad to vote for trump alone.

Why not?

JUST

>I predict Trump will open his war chest and saturate the commercial space the last 10-14 days before the election to sway the fickle mouth breathers in critical districts at the last moment.

I really hope he uses that "super predators" and "bring to heel" quote on black neighborhood.

no that was the republican congress' fault

i bet he is gonna do 24/7 infomercials absolutely devastating illary after the debates

When Trump mocked that disabled reporter, I was shocked

Seeing Hillary's ads about it for the 1000th time just bores me now

Does this mean using AdBlock in a battleground stste is considered supporting Trump?

Trump is playing the long game proper. He's going to spend advertising dollars days/weeks before election so that his points are fresh in minds, as well as at a point where Hillary can't put out rebuttals.

Anything posted to the public now is wasted money.

does hillary play ads in canada? no wonder she is hemorrhaging cash

Hillary is totally out of ammo as well. There is nothing she can hit him with.

that retard deserved it honestly.

the kikes tried to use him to attack trump and he made him crippled AND retarded after that attempt.

jeb!2.0

>tfw no Trump rallies in California

Why has Pepe forsaken us?

HAHAHAHAHA!

why. the. fuck. isn't. trump. spending. more?????

is he trying to lose at this point? he hasn't won the fucking elections, it doesn't matter what you fags think, it's still fucking close. wouldn't increasing ads spending give him a better chance??

it just looks like he actually is a fucking hillary shill now seriously wtf

Someone who wont die in the office in the first week

>yesssss good goyim SPEND those SHEKELS on the media which I own hehe
fuck off waffle

He knows what he is doing

She is Jeb with more money and worse health.

>rubio_robot.mp3

To expand a bit:

People who align with Republican vs Democrat will, with rare exception, vote aligned with their party already. No reason to spend money on that crowd.

Part of the remainder will only vote based on immutable criteria. Examples: Is this candidate a woman? A minority? What religion? This group will often not be swayed into being logical, so again no reason to spend money on them.

The rest are reactionary sheep. What matters most is the last name they see before ballot, if they go at all. So road signs and day-of advertisements are most important. Also, these are the most expensive.

Why blow money up front for no reason? Trump is going to make his money work.

Because frogs are amphibians, and require dry land as well as water.

He doesn't want to be in that liberal hell hole when it inevitable splits off and sinks into the Pacific.

HOLY FUCK I JUST THOUGHT OF THE GOAT WAY TRUMP COULD SPIN THIS

*at the debates*

>Moderator: Mr. Trump, Hillary has spent nearly 500 million more dollars on advertisements than you have, how do you explain that to your supporters

>Trump: Well you see, thats the problem with politicians and our government in general. They have no problem spending other peoples money. See, I, as a super successful businessman, one of the most successful, in fact- know how to effectively spend money. Instead of blowing other peoples' money on advertisements 2 months before the election- that frankly- no one will remember; so I'm going to use all of our money in the last couple of weeks. You also don't know what new Clinton scandal will erupt between now and then, so I want the ads fresh.

>Moderator: Hillary BTFO!

Someone who wont have a stroke from the weight of the phone.

Delete this thread and your account!!!

is politics turning into a very fancy version of money laundering now?

how do you spend that much money to produce no results and get away with it?

No wonder MSM is panicking and favoring Clinton... That's how they make their living, and Trump proves ads aren't as effective as MSM would like us to believe... he is undermining MSM value in the marketplace...

If hollywood libtards want to spend $250,000 to get tickets to a dinner to hear her speak and cough then fuck 'em.

No shit. The media is much weaker than believed.

oxfordreference.com/view/10.1093/oi/authority.20110803100106197

A human brain is more active when it is asleep than when it is watching Televisions. Humans in general don't 'fall' for the media even though they are exposed to it.

NY/NJ has been getting Trump ads on tv and radio. One has a voice over of Rudy Giuliani, the other had sleepy Ben.

Like others have said, he gets millions in free advertising; and is probably gonna blow his budget a week before.

>Tl;dr you don't need to pay for ads when you're the message

but she is delusional

Hillary owns the airwaves in FL
Drumpf is not a serious candidate.

>Hillary is outspending the Donald by 30X+ and she's almost losing.
because that's the current leadership we have. they think spending more fixes everything.

>This fucking picture

This graph makes me hard.

>A human brain is more active when it is asleep than when it is watching Televisions. Humans in general don't 'fall' for the media even though they are exposed to it.

>It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.

i want them to show the little girl that got raped (who is now an adult). theres an interview where shes almost on the verge of tears just talking about it. ''hillary ruined my life''. i want them to show an ad of that non-stop

Didn't Trump raise like 80 million in August or something? What the fuck is he spending all that money on if he's not advertising?

>does hillary play ads in canada?
no, but we get american channels up here

even after the aleppo thing?

Because it's harder to see bullshit over truth.

Trump brings the Truths, Hillary brings liberal bullshit anyone living outside of a SJW gated community knows is bullshit.

>What the fuck is he spending all that money on
thats the point, hes not spending it. why would he? hes virtually tied right now. no need to waste it until it matters

>fell asleep watching tv
>Advertillary appears
>I'm with her now

Pepe statues and fortune telling

Soon my friend, soon.

He is going to do a Zerg rush, at the same time several leaks and news stories are dropping.

No amount of CTR shilling will save Hillary.

Her only voter base will be SJW, basically like the opening weekend of the new Ghostbusters.

Frogs and Trump shitposting sunk multiple million dollar campaigns.

harder to sell*

Al Eppo? What is that?

>ITS HER TURN NOW
Yeah, for the slammer.

Especially this one
>Thinking you can win the veteran vote with sappy shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=RaxNEzA3jRs

Online ads, plus the RNC is taking 20% of all the money Trump raises.

JUST

Hey, fuck you.

>why. the. fuck. isn't. trump. spending. more?????

The one the burns the fastest and the brightest goes out the quickest.

This is a dramatized contest. Trump needs to have an arc, and that arc needs to peak on election day. If the public is hammered with his messages and ads 24/7 day in and day out eventually they'll stop having an effect and the enthusiasm will drop. In turn effecting voter turnout.

He is playing the game differently than how most politicians do, he is creating a story. It's how he's made it this far. Jeb proved that no matter how much resources you have, against Trump it means nothing if you don't play his game better than him.

He's going to spend it in key moments on key events, and he's going to hit hard and fast in the last 2 weeks before the election. I guarantee it.

>when it inevitable splits off and sinks into the Pacific
>Flyoverfags still believe this retarded and impossible meme

Every time an Afghani immigrant bombs a major city Trump rises 10 points in the polls

With the debates and the utter destruction he'll unleash on her ass, he won't have to.

When he wins hard there, and he will, it will be the biggest commercial spree run by the media that he won't have to pay a dime for.

>captured 11th december 1944
>liberated 23th april 1945

at least find someone that was a pow longer than 5 months.

He may never pipe in with ads. People will hear all the one-sided ads/coverage and seek out the other side. When they discover it themselves, they will be unshakable.

And the monster will have been slain.

Trump should be spending his campaign money on top officials in the Military and heads of the biggest police departments in the U.S.

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

>she's almost losing
>almost losing
>almost
Thanks for correcting the record, people are missing you in reddit

Running ads teaches people to listen to ads.

AND YOU CAN TELL THEM, TO GO **** THEMSELVES
>our children are watching
I love living in a swing state, see this shit multiple times a day

Well while you are not seeing her ads you are not making they pay the website and just avoiding an opportunity to make Hillary's campaign to waste money.

>Hillary is outspending the Donald by 30X+ and she's almost losing.

She IS losing, by a HUGE margin.

It just goes to show you how bad she is at managing money.

ww.....wut is this picture?

Its literally going to be an exact repeat of Trump v Jeb!

Kek
>thanks for calling the United States. Your call is important to us, please continue to hold

He'll likely do more ads starting next month
Shes wasted hundreds of millions of that shit for nothing

Well it is a conservative vs a liberal, so m ore spending must mean more good,right!?!?!?!?