Is this about to happen?

>but muh polls

A lot of the traditionally blue states haven't been polled since Hillary's fall. I'm guess a lot of them like Illinois, New York, Oregon and New Mexico are going to be in play.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mU4jMs7EeUI
youtube.com/watch?v=btpZ1UnGBaI
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-penanieto-idUSKCN1173HX
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-trump-clinton-poll-20160906-story.html
examples.yourdictionary.com/examples-of-hyperboles.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-18/what-panic-looks-reuters-polls-show-huge-shift-electoral-map-toward-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's going to be big. Maybe not that big, but maybe.

See if the pollsters actually show his lead, then it'll widen and widen barring some sort of impossibility. Left blew their wad too early trying to make him look scary, now he's in comfy presidential mode and will sail easily into office.

Illinois is around 12-13% clinton, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan aren't out of the question but he'll have to give a hell of a performance in the debates.

He will get over 300 in the electoral college.

Illinois and Oregon won't flip, but New Mexico is on the table. New York would be a very, very long shot, pretty much impossible.

How do you know this?

Red PA is a meme.

Clinton can't even hold into solid blue states. She will lose here in Pennsylvania, and Michigan and WIsconsin will likely follow. She can't win the white union vote. Clinton lost Pennsylvania right when she secured the nomination. Sanders would have won us, but Clinton can't.

When are we going to nuke Seattle so WA can be red.

Kek will s it.

You amuse me.

Why do you say Illinois won't flip? They elected Rauner, a republican, for governor because the entire state (except for shit hole Chicago) is sick of democrats.

In addition to Trump is already up 5 points from Obama v Romney in Illinois. If Clinton fucks up again or the black people finally turn on dems he could win.

You gotta figure that there are a good amount of people that even in polls won't say they're voting for Trump.

illinois has simply no chance of going for trump, i think. too many dems in shitcongo vote.
check out republican and democrat primary numbers, dems blew repubs out of the water in turnout, sadly

Can't wait to see the one for the general election after he wins.

youtube.com/watch?v=mU4jMs7EeUI

I miss Jebcore.

I could definitely see WA flipping. We have lots of Bernouts but they don't want Clinton. Add to that the fact that our Democratic state government is pretty unpopular, and I think an upset is possible.

>NY turning red before NJ

Red Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, New Mexico are all on the table

Because if he doesn't win its obviously rigged

>Is this about to happen?

Yeah, although I'm pretty sure Trump is going to take california also....

I don't see hillary with a plan to fix their drought.

No, New Jersey would flip before a lot of these

You're retarded, even California would flip before fucking New York.

I live in Illinois and virtually everyone I know is voting Trump. Most of them aren't voting Trump because they like him, they're former Bernie-bros voting against Hillary.

MN will probably stay red unfortunately

Is this the year the uncucking of the west begins? Can he really do it and then form an alliance with putin?

MN will probably stay blue unfortunately

california flipping before NY would by like mexico having a bigger illegal immigration problem than the US.

Also for those of you who don't know. 50% of the people you see blasting Trump on the internet all the Bernie kiddos who still hate him, they won't turn out to actually vote. Pretty much everyone I know who supported Bernie didn't even go out and vote for him. Trump has real supporters that will actually go out.

>MN will probably stay blue unfortunately
He's only down 6!

sorry bro Illinois will flip before NJ does for the presidential election this year.

MA pls MAGA

>1076 to -538

wat

>Virginia
>southern

>Tfw I live in New Jersey

Will my state ever be non-blue, Cred Forums?

I know that feel, bro.

>tfw Massachusetts

I'm in a very blue county in California, and I fucking saw three Trump signs on my way home from picking up groceries today. Did a doubletake the first time, completely amazed. Still haven't seen a single Hillary sign by the way, only ones for local politicians and a few Garry Johnson.

Assuming it isn't rigged and Trump doesn't blow the debates/gets cucked by the moderators/turns out to be a rapist, I think it'll be something like this.

Still not 100% on Virginia. NoVa is very pro-status quo and will vote Hillary no matter what but the rest of the state is pretty conservative.

'
No, but California will be red this year. It will shock the media, despite the fact that half of California's population is Republican.

If there is ever a year where it's possible, it's this year.

Last Emerson poll before Hillary's collapse had her only 4 points up.

New Jersey here.

We're going full retard red baby.

Morristown reporting.

The Miracle of the House of Brandenburg once again...

Who could have dreamed that everything could go so right?

This is the hand of providence...

You haven't been to Richmond or the Hampton Roads area. Niggers and liberals, niggers and liberals everywhere.

Maybe we will call this the Caucasian Spring?

D-don't tease.

I look at shit like this and wonder if these people are legitimately retarded.

Calibro here too. Everyone I know is voting for Trump. Although I do live in Humboldt so that probably explains that.

>if these people are legitimately retarded

I just assume anyone who's obese to be retarded as a rule of thumb.

>John Goodman
>John Belushi
>John Candy

>tfw Dover

So I was educating myself, and I have to admit this was pretty funny.

Ranidaphobia on the rise boys!

JEB EXCLAMATION POINT

Plenty of red counties, but there's always the statist, urban cesspool

expect mass suicides across the country if that happened. Hahaha

Nobody can compete with Jeb's groundbreaking tactics

say it with me: silent majority

kek

MN will go blue and so will Cali. Might be the only two tho

Illinois will never, ever be in play no matter how many people vote Republican. The corruption is unreal.

>America Loves Dunkin
>America Loves Jeb
Fuckin brilliant. Jeb got cheated by Trump's voter fraud.

>It's real

Well done.

¡Jeb!

Nope, there are way too many poos, niggers, and puerto ricans here. We got Christie only because Corzine was a literal thieving jew.

I wonder how much of a factor the shy Tory vote will be

And the entire state has been in turmoil since. It's not like he's come in and cured cancer. IL was running with out a budget for months, and only passed temp. spending measures. It'll been interesting to see if the IL house and senate flips , that'll be the sign longer term.

tfw live in NYC
tfw directly responsible for the entire state going blue every single time

i'm sorry

What will really happen

1/2

A November meme

No, it will be closer than that. Trump WILL win, and Kek's favor will be shown when the final electoral counts gives him dubs; 277 or 288 to win.

Screenshot it and check em.

KEK WILLS IT

2/2

Dubs dictate Hillary's mortality following the first debates.

This year?

Massive. Conservative turnout up, democrat and minority turnout bad and trump is doing way to good with minorities.

The turnout deficit alone will drastically alter many state results. Democrats don't like Clinton and it doesn't matter if you live in Massachusetts; if democrats don't vote republicans will win

Youre prolly right.
summit reporting in

minnesota is going to stay blue no matter how many faggots get killed

Can someone explain to a retard why Maine is always striped blue/red in every electoral college map?

>phobia of frogs often happens after seeing frogs die violently

KEK WILL HAUNT THEIR DREAMS

youtube.com/watch?v=btpZ1UnGBaI

>NJ Blue
>NY Red
Come on man
403 135

How can you be so sure about Oregon? He's been tied within MoE in Oregon for a month or two. It defies all logic but for some reason Oregon likes him.

This

ME CD1 (and VT) is a whiter OR and will go red (no Bernouts will vote Hill)
NJ was a toss up before the bombings. It's red now.
Besides a few mil dems there is no reason NY can't flip.

I hope so. The harder Hillary loses the more likely she is to lose her shit in her concession speech.

I want to see screaming, cursing, flying glasses, ending with a seizure.

What the fuck happened?

Was there something that Hillary did that I missed?

Trump will flip Maryland and my numbers will confirm

>Maryland- Still Democrat
SAVE US FROM THESE DARK TIMES

had one of her staffers executed.

jesus christ

We aint gonna be red or blue, I'm from seattle area and almost everyone I know who was a bernout is going libertarian now. Gary promised WEED MAN.

why thank you kek

slow and steady jebbers

Ease it in

It's true, wait for the October surprise OP.

Hillary's only base will be the media and SJW, basically the equivalent the new ghost busters opening weekend.

DAILY REMINDER THAT CLINTON ONLY HAS A 4 POINT LEAD IN NJ, ONE OF THE MOST LIBERAL STATES IN THE COUNTRY. IT'S GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN. KILL THE NIGGERS, RACE WAR NOW

Kekogenes. Looking for an honest frog...

>Murdermore city, Prince Trayvon county, and The Peoples Republic of Montgomery County ruin an otherwise nice state

I think it will be the first time the world will see the real Hillary.

>this
I live in WA and it seems like this state is just an echo chamber completely isolated by all the latest events unfolding. we arent budging

I live close by. Make it a tactical nuke. But please just do it.

>tfw NJ is still blue on that map

Honestly tho, I haven't seen one hillary sign/sticker anywhere, and i live in a pretty democrat area. I gotta pay attention to it next time I drive past, but I don't think I've seen a sign outside their party HQ!

I hope to fucking god we wake this state up... people are just about fed up

>not 333

KEK WILLS IT

Trump's only 6 points behind in DC in the latest poll

>jew york
>red

Nice meme OP

They give out their electoral votes differently.

Your bros are lying to you because/and you're an autist

I just assume everyone I meet is generally retarded and incompetent, as a rule of thumb.

Fat guys are also lazy

what did he mean by this?

NM polling red was a surprise. I think Trump got a lot of points with his Mexican president visit. The president of Mexico actually agrees with Trump about the wall. (The flow of people from South/Central America on the way to the U.S. causes Mexico problems. They are already building a wall on their southern border. They actually want one on the north but we'll have to help with that one.)

Wouldn't surprise me to even see Maryland go red. We elected a Republican governor. Everyone is getting pissed about the Democrat gerrymandering that fucked up the politics and made us the laughing stock of the country. We have literally the stupidest looking districts in the entire nation now.

Plus Baltimore blacks are seriously not going to turn out to the polls just to vote for old white bitch Clinton. I don't know that they'll vote Trump -- I think they just won't vote.

And without the black vote, there is no Democratic party.

>mfw paid shill spent 20hrs piecing together the romney picture and it was all for nothing
Being a leftist must suck. Which is good, they deserve to suffer.

They polled Illinois today, Hillary +13 on Trump. I highly doubt any of those states will be in play, however some of the more easily persuaded blue states should be.

Maryland elected a Republican governor, but I sadly don't see us red in this election. Baltimore, like Chicago, drags this state down... At least Chicago is a real city though.

Just get a bus full of spics who don't speak English and tell them to vote for Trump because Trump is the democrat nominee.

>new york
>ever in play

There are too many people in NYC to ever make that state go red.

Big cities are cancer.

too many black people and displaced new yorkers. NJ will always be blue.

Nj will be red

If you live in Oregon you would know that there is lot's of yuppies like the stereotypes say, but you have to remember that Oregon used to be a logging state, there is still lots of rural towns that are voting for trump.

>Wisconsin
>Red
We have too many niggers, gays and apologists. It won't happen but a man can dream.

Governor is red. The blacks don't vote. Neither do the mexicans, and the legal ones would vote trump. Nobody here likes rich old white hags besides old white hags.

Do you consider Tampa a big city?

>NY going red before NJ
No....

I fucking hope so. I'm so sick of my presidential votes being discredited due to Newark and Camden.

I too have yet to see any Killary signs or stickers, yet I see Trump ones quite often. My shore house is on a street where there are no less than 10 Trump signs in front of different houses.

Let's be a little more realistic guys.

From a neutral, outsider's perspective.

im in NY and i say trump has a shot. a very small one, but one nonetheless. i dont know a single person whos voting for hillary. most are either for trump, for jill, or not voting at all. only seen like 4 hillary signs, but like 20+ trump signs in my area. same goes for bumper stickers

>I think Trump got a lot of points with his Mexican president visit.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-penanieto-idUSKCN1173HX
keep telling yourself that buddy

>Wouldn't surprise me to even see Maryland go red
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-trump-clinton-poll-20160906-story.html

Trump is down 29 fucking points in maryland, how does it feel having to try so hard to delude yourself

The trouble with New Mexico is Gary Johnson, who has 10ish percent of the vote in polls. That's probably cutting into Trump's votes. Time for an all-out push to bring them to our side!

Trump will probably win Oregon

Are they still polling 15 percent more people for Hillary?

You in Milwaukee? The state's still 85% white, and Trump has way more support among blacks than Romney did, and most blacks aren't going to be very enthused about Hillary like they were with Obama.

What are polls?

Clinton is winning there by like 10 points.

also Portland is like 86 percent white

I feel ashamed to live in California. Where did we go so wrong?

Oregon has the leftest lefts and the rightest rights in the country. A bunch of people here are going to be voting for third parties, so you can't look at head-to-head polls. It's definitely going to be Clinton in the end.

Not as big of a factor this election. I'm liberal a.f. on most things except gun grabbing (fuck that shit) and I'm solid on Trump. The Democratic party basically elected the one candidate that would lose to Kim Jong-Un in a fair election. It's a protest vote for most of the other libs I know that are voting for him, but a vote's a vote.

Why does California get so many votes?

>Clinton tries to rig the election but forgot not to hire Reddit ITers.

Accurate
See: Latest electoral map according to state polls as of 09/18/16

Does trump even rally there senpai?

Cast your vote. Keep the faith.

No we're fucked. Dems will win the next gubernatorial as well. Once I graduate I'm either going up to New Hampshire or down to Virginia.

>Why does California get so many votes?
Based on population.

Ew that's the most disgusting thing ive ever seen. Someone get it some help!

>Trump is down 29 fucking points in maryland, how does it feel having to try so hard to delude yourself

Have you ever heard of the word 'hyperbole'
?

I am from the future. Election night was one hell of a night. So many lulz.

But in the end, Kek blessed us.

I can't wait for you guys to hear his first speech after winning.
Y̛̹̜̝͔̻̣̲̺̿̊̾ͦ̔͛̄ͦͤ͒ͮ̈͗ͩͫͧ̆̚̕͟͝͠o̢̗̖̰̜̠̭̩̫̮̗̦̞͍̟̮̪̐̊̆͗̇̅̊̽͐̋ͦ͐̚͟͠ṳ̹̱̮̠͉͚̤̪̪̯͈̖̼̜͉̙̞̐ͮ̎́̕͞͡ ͕̞͍̯͙͋ͧ̏́̓͒̽ͨ͐͆̽̃͗̋̕͟ŗ̞͇̩̟̦̣̣͖̞͕̮̦͌͌̑̿̎̀͜ͅe̴̢̲̖̙̩̳̭͔͆̈́̈̎̒ͧ̒ͯ́ͬ̎̐ͯͮ̀̀͟a͔̮̯̥͍̗͚̜̙͓̬̤͈͔͙̱͙̣͍ͭ̂͑͗͑̉͆̉ͭ̐͗̏̎̔ͣ͢p̨͑̽̄̔̊̓̅͑̅̀̚̚͟͞͏̗̣̟͉̞̫͓̻̤̺ ͒͗ͬ̃̾̓̃̍̃̇ͯͫ̂͒͊̀͘҉͍͎͚͎̥͓͕̹̤̰̝̦̻ͅwͣ̉̅̿̾̊ͭ̈́ͨ͒́ͦ̀ͣ̂̍̿̿̚͏̸̨͏̙͎̣͕̘̲̜̙̱͈̟̳͓ḩ̛̣̭̘̰͓̟͍̼͍̋̃ͩ̇͋ͧͯ̐ͤ̔̇͑̅ͤͣ͢a̷̧̛͍̖̟̟̘̠̟̞̟̥̅̄̏͊͐̎̊̅ͤ̽̎̀͂͌̀́t̸̢͎̦̦̪̯̳͖͉̗̑̉ͭͭ̍̎ͦ̍̒ͧ̎̉͐̒ͯ̑͐̕͜ ̨̛̞̺̦͚̲̘̻͚̥͕͎͎̭̑̽ͫ̾͋ͩ̄̏̿̍ͪ̎̐̉͋̚͠͞y͑ͪ̽͗̿̎͌̈́̍͆͊͊̽̔̒̓̏ͧ҉͏̶̵̵͕͉͚̣̜͚̼̥̰̭͕̝̪̰̙̤oͣ͊̇ͬͭ͆ͦ̚̕͏͔̲͕͎͝ư̞͈͙̮̺̭͍̘̽͋͗ͯ͊ͤͮ͐ͤ̀͋̊͋ͣ́̚̚͢ ̷̣̺̩͔̬͔͙̲̯̜̬̺͔̪̜̭͈̠̿͂̐̒̓͊̊̄̓̀͞s̴̬̻͔̠͕͙̺̪̰͓̝͓̣̲̄̒͊̓̕͜͡o̴̔͌̔̋̂́̐҉̘̖̳̲̹̠̬̟̺̰̱̥̜̖̩w̨̤͙͇̖̩͇͓̭̲͈͍̭̗̰̦̍͛̃͆͘͟

Good work Jeb, I knew I could count on you

Now slide em over here and your wife goes free

It also increases his mandate ifwhen he wins. Even if your vote's going to waste for the electoral college, it's still one more vote in the national popular election. Vote, m8.

>PA
>OH

>implying her skin isn't radiant

this is an accurate map, but i would change

colorado blue
virginia red

Do not question time travelers.

Fucking jews man

yep and maybe you should've stayed in school long enough to know how they're used examples.yourdictionary.com/examples-of-hyperboles.html

I'm noticing a distinct lack of dubs to verify your time travel capabilities

why do people never say where they got these maps when they post them?

>This level of fucking self-delusion

I wish they would let Jeb in the debate...
Just one last time...

I think if more people realize that unlimited "Syrian refugees" = more bombs/ knifing then could happen.

Trump supporters are starting to come out of the closet where I live.

There is only one being that is not bound by time, and that is kek

Friendly reminder that not even Reagan could flip Minnesota

why is she drinking out of an orange slice

She's so repetitive and annoying. It really makes you think.

California does not care about Hillary falling on 9/11. New Yonkers do

Cheers

Big fat governor is red

its called satire

god damn Cred Forums is fuckin dumb

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

Make your own if you want fampai

You are delusional if you think trump is gonna win, i him but it wont happen

I will literally eat my shoe if Maryland goes red.

>You are delusional if you think trump is gonna win
Foreign flags automatically disregarded. But thank you for playing, pick up your consolation prize on the way out.

>CNN
>"Polls have closed and Clinton has won Puerto Rico and Hungary!"

All states voting blue should be purged and allowed to self govern on the account they can never re enter

Keep being buttmad boyo.

The last time a Republican won Minnesota was Nixon in 1972, when he only lost Massachusetts. Minnesota was the state he performed second worst in after Massachusetts, though.

Fucking Scandinavians.

Okay what about this?

This is pretty much the path to victory for Trump so yeah.

Looks like bush 200 copypasta

Minnesweden

A red D.C. would be something for the history books.

But that would be 1/3rd of Ameri-

Proceed.

>Wouldn't surprise me to even see Maryland go red. We elected a Republican governor. Everyone is getting pissed about the Democrat gerrymandering that fucked up the politics and made us the laughing stock of the country. We have literally the stupidest looking districts in the entire nation now.

this is not a hyperbole, school starts in 20 minutes anyway you don't wanna be late

Theres no point shining reality into this thread its just a circlejerk for people who are afraid of the inevitable

Many anglo canadians have this phobie actually

Tragic. Source?

Dude, Long Island, Staten Island and Upstate sometimes go republican enough to offset the queers and faghags in nyc, keep the faith!!

Here it is gentlemen.

Voting for Mondale ever.

>this is not a hyperbole

Yeah strong argument there. Till next time boyo.

It's actually looks like Trump will win the most electoral votes according to Reuters.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-18/what-panic-looks-reuters-polls-show-huge-shift-electoral-map-toward-trump

>My state is still blue

Go away shill

How many times do we have to tell you stupid faggots that New York will NEVER be red again? Hillary could start referring to blacks as mud people, and New York would still vote for her.

outside of milwaukee or madison it's hard to find Hillary support in WI

i live in texas and have so far seen 4 trump signs & 1 trump bumper sticker a few MAGA hats and no hillary shit at all. I believe most trump people won't even admit to voting for him in polls, but will show up to vote for him.

This

I went to a flea market over the weekend, and it was Trump city.

These were not Romney voters, and virtually everyone I saw except the occasional gook will be voting Trump

>anything but this

Oregon here, don't see much Hillary support

This is up by i5

>KILL THE NIGGERS, RACE WAR NOW
blacks will literally save the election for Trump.

Gee Kiwi, tell me more about my own fucking country.
Millenial Americans are going to be the most conservative generation we've had in decades. Lots of first time voters (my peers) will swing Trump because a Trump presidency will be a kick in the cunt to SJW's and BLM and political correctness. We want the right to offend and be offended. We don't want safe spaces because it makes us weak.It is because of the Democrats that we are the most unskilled generation as well. I myself joined the marine corps so I could learn a skill. I won't be voting because I will be in boot camp. All liberals live in a bubble. Most probably won't even turn up to vote because they'll think Hillary has it in the bag.

Subtle kek

If you leaves continue this shit I would actually like you guys

>Anything less than infinity
Hello CTR

JEB SURGE

WHERE MY GUAC BOWLS AT

With maybe 20% of defecting demoncrats voting Johnson, 10% for Jill, and at least 5% defectors voting Trump, it will go red this year.
Nobody in WA is enthused about shillary.

Not a CTR shill here, but if you Drumflets are so sure that you're gonna win based on the polls, why not walk the talk and not vote in Nov 5th?

I'm gonna make a /whodontvote/ thread and hope to see you all there

That really corrected my record.

go piss off some libniggers by shining a spotlight on their fraud

you can def still vote

You've convinced me

not bad

Kill yourself plz

can i get three

kek that would be awesome so much better. those were such great debates. oh I miss 2015

I hope so.

I presume you live on the coast user

>Nobody here likes rich old white hags besides old white hags.

Yeah but we have a lot of those

Guys is red Rhode Island possible?

I know it's democratic hell but isn't Trump like 3 points behind?
Obama won it with a huge margin, but I guess it's close this year

It'd be cool to see my state become uncucked and become a battleground, but I doubt it

>She can't win the white union vote.

We've known this for close to a year now. It's what will cost her the election. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

muchas gracias dios kek

you're gay aren't you

Any map that has a Jew England state red is false

>DC
why?

so many blacks live there?

Volunteer for Trump and start canvasing the shit out of it. This is worth leaving the comfy basement for.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

I expect Trump to win a state or two in New England.

The reason I don't see Hillary doing as well as everyone expects is her to is because unlike Trump, her likely voters are proven to be emotionally detached from her.

It was in turmoil way before Rauner. It's only that Democrats now have a Republican scapegoat that they can hammer on TV.

>live in a really rural town in Illinois
>my job is in a larger town of 120k or so
>never see any Hillary signs
>see quite a few Trump signs
>overhear people at work saying good things about Trump

A-are we gonna help Make America Great Again?

309bros ww@?

I live in NJ and all I see are trump signs. IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
>TRUMP/PENCE 2016 everywhere!

>millenial
>talking about how great they are
>absolving themselves of the responsibility of voting because of something that's not even an excuse

SSSSSHHHHHHHOCKING.

>Friedman
>Fried

Top Kek

Naaah Trump will win

Yes, DC is a nigger-infested shit hole. Most of the people who work there live in either Northern Virginia or Maryland. Southeast DC is probably the closest thing we have to a no-go area for the police.

His opponent was from Minnesota.

oh boy that's juicy and 100% obvious

please come out

>typical Hillary Clinton supporter

Her face is definitely "plumped out" with something alright

>tfw WA
end me lads

Minnesota here, yeah we're def going red this time around 100%

I want exactly this, it would be poetic

Just hope Camden, Jersey City and Newark isnt gonna ruin it for us...

Death by ¡Jeb!

This is currently Hillary's absolute best case scenario, and she still loses. Makes me hard.

What a time to be alive.

MAGA