White privilege doesn't exist

>white privilege doesn't exist
Then explain to me why nothing happened to this piece of shit.

Fuck off paco monkey the dude was suspended for a year i think

Who cares about what he did to some low life brazilians.

He fled the country before your shit police could arrest him, dumbass.

>insult an entire nation
>suspended for a year

It's fucking nothing. The black boxer who tried to rape a maid is still in jail here.

Brazil trying to become the new leaf.

I am not amused.

I'll take "bribery always works" for $500 Alex

it's fucking brazil

It's called Social Status, you retarded shitskin.
Obviously, you're from Brazil, so you wouldn't understand what that means, but here in America where lives actually matter more than dirt, Social Status is the respect and good treatment that come with being worthy of value. Again, I know this may seem very confusing and foreign to your kind, so I would completely understand if you can't quite wrap your tiny inferior mind around the concept.

Fuck your nigger country. Nuke yourselves. You cheated in the woman's soccer. Australia would have beaten you.

If a brazillian went to america and did what he did, you'd be singing a different tune.

He violated the hospitality of the brazillian people and dishonored his role as a representative of the united states.

Disgracefull.

In 1st world countries rape carries a heavier sentence than public urination. The more you know.

>Brazilians
>hospitality
Pick one

Because nobody gives a shit

>steal athlete's personal belongings during a "fire drill"
>hospitality

pick one you piece of shit

>>insult an entire nation
Who literally cares besides butthurt huemonkies?

Not an argument. He also insulted the Olympic games.

and?

He made up a relatable story. He just got caught because hidden cameras.

No one would know about it, because your """country""" is irrelevant.

The Olympics is now codename for anti-traditional push for diversity

> Know as much about America as all in the goyniverse
> Doesn't realize this is how they treat they jocks from birth.

That's not white privilege it's "Greatest Country The World Has Ever Known" privilege

Also, Lochte literally did NOTHING wrong. Maybe if your favela mudhuts didn't look like a toilet they wouldn't get pissed on.

>OH MY GOD HES SAYING WORDS THAT HURT PLZ MAKE IT STOP.

Dude shut the fuck up, isn't your country so bad that your criminals are killing cops just so they can get ahold of their firearms?

Go on liveleak. com and you'll see hundreds of videos of you people murdering your fellow man and no one gives a fuck.

Also the Olympics in your country was a joke, the fat pigs got rich while your people continued to starve, rob and kill and you dont give a fuck.

Prioritize your issues before bringing up trivial shit like this.

What flag is OPs? I've never seen it.

>burger
>white

Kekity Kekiroo

Kek

Nice one leaf

If a Brazilian came to America and was extorted on the spot by armed private security for pulling down a poster, the guard would go to jail and Obama would APOLOGIZE to Brazil for our racism.

>He violated the hospitality of the brazillian people
What hospitality? All brazilians are mean.

he was telling the truth motherfucker