HUFFINGTON POST: WHY HILLARY LOST

KEK!!!! They've officially given up. THIS IS REAL.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-hillary-clinton-lost_us_57dc4bece4b04a1497b491b6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=osbR2Zs6zfE
youtu.be/wiyYozeOoKs
web.archive.org/web/20160919213901/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-hillary-clinton-lost_us_57dc4bece4b04a1497b491b6
youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8
youtube.com/shared?ci=DpmOiciEeT4
youtube.com/watch?v=7eWmnhOIW0k
youtube.com/watch?v=d2DvNrV6PNU
youtube.com/watch?v=49vZhQlAEyk
archive.is/Mkk4e
archive.is/GlF9b
huffingtonpost.com/christian-gabriel/if-you-dont-vote-democrat_b_10425968.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ&list=FLITYqoFBjCCzxQvSx1G3c_Q&index=13
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE FINAL STAGE.. ACCEPTANCE!

Thank you, Kek. We owe you, you owe us.

Praise Kek, our Lord and Saviour.

I wonder how demented and retarded a person has to be to actually think Huffington Post is a good news source. It was literally founded by radical left-wing feminists.

I'm just laughing at how bitter all these retards who smugly called the HRC presidency "inevitable" are now.

>(((Fineman)))

>the blacks and hispanics should have voted more!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

D E L I C I O U S

Good on them for admitting it at least. And the liberal meme game is always better when they're the underdog anyway, the next 4 years of hot meme and counter meme action will be good.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

Andrew Breitbart was a co-founder of the Huffington Post.

SHE WILL NOT LOSE.

ONLY ONES THAT WILL COMMIT SUICIDE ARE YOU, DRUMPFKINS.

SAGE.

I'm more pissed off that leftists were just so eager to shove the corrupt Clinton dynasty back into office, just because the DNC told them to, or they were too retarded/brainwashed to know how corrupt she was.

>Huma Abedin as Secretary of State
Imagine that fucking shit.

it's over

S H A D I L A Y

Libcucks BTFO

see
and BTFO

Praise kek! I can't wait for the real thing.

Obama has already blamed sexists. Like the Ghostbusters 2016 filmmakers did before the movie came out.

They have already lost and not a single ballot was cast.

Defeat comes from within. Always.

tfw you remember HuffPo said they were no longer going to cover Trump because he wasn't a real candidate.

wtf i hate trump now

P R A I S E K E K

leftists are particularly susceptible to believing garbage news sources. If it looks official and popular, they grant it credibility.

Oh man is this an attempt at reverse psychology?

The greatest thing is you know bernie is going to get blamed for years to come.

The berniebros were the purple pilled
still somewhat blue pilled, but the red pill seeped in

letting them know of the cunt's corruption

Andrew Breitbart is dead.

Huffington Post was always managed and written by feminist bitches.

Lmao, admitting defeat already.
youtube.com/watch?v=osbR2Zs6zfE

>tfw "meme candidate" has new meaning

>implying they aren't feigning weakness to try and expose Trump when he lets his guard down as they profess to 'give up'

I am of the firm belief that they can't and won't be stopped until Hillary literally steals the election through voter fraud.

Isn't it just the most delicious thing?

(((Fineman))) (((Weber))) (((Linkins)))

This. Don't give them a fucking inch.

Can I do this, as not a US citizen, without stirring shit up?

Trump doesn't know the meaning of the word 'mercy'.

This.

She was supposed to run against Jeb.

Jeb is probably as crooked as she is

In any case he would not call her on her crookedness because he got money from the same people

But then came Trump. He called Jeb low energy and Jeb was humiliated.

The GOP bosses rebelled against Trump, following orders from the same people that control Hillary. But they failed miserably. Trump hijacked the party.

Now Hillary is the last bastion of the corrupt establishment and Trump is going all out on her. Probably has some juicy shit stored for later.

This will change the political landscape of the world.

I'm pretty sure she's losing because she's a fucking piece of shit and everyone knows it.

FUCK DRUMPF

Of course, leftism and liberalism must be defeated entirely lest it fester like cancer it will return.

I HURT MYSELF

TODAY

>until Hillary literally steals the election through voter fraud

The Democrats are constantly trying to get rid of voter ID laws, make the border laws more lax, and grant amnesty to illegal spics; plus: George Soros mage a huge lobby/bribe attempt for internet-based voting this year. I wouldn't be surprised. The Dems have a history of being the most corrupt party, going all the way back to Boss Tweed in mid-1800s New York.

Let's be careful here. We have 7 more weeks.

>voter fraud

Man, can you imagine if that shit happened? What would be the response?

This guy gets it.

Normally, Republicans would be doing everything in their power to help the Pres. win Ohio; but Kasich was out trash-talking Trump last week.

>look who gives Kasich money (pic related)

LOL. THIS.

ARCHIVE THIS SHIT

BEFORE THEY TAKE IT DOWN

This is PSYOPS tactic to get the young normies voting on election day

I assume that anerica would rather take a douche rather than a turd sandwich

br with the insight. against jeb she would have a comfortable victory with no need to yell about memes

This will be it.

Salon placed his articles under 'entertainment' until he started wrecking the polls.

wtf i love huffington post now

Are you just pretending to not know how IDs work?

Kek

Huffington fucking post said this? Shes done.

Imagine a crooked Jeb

>"t-the establishment told me to do it! Sorry..."

>no archive
baka desu

I came on here specifically for the archive so I dont give them hits

At this point what would Tump have to do to lose?

I think it has the opposite effect actually. If I saw hillary rising in the polls and right wing sites posting articles titled "Why Trump Lost", I might not even bother to go out and vote.

I'm certain they will try. However IF it is as lopsided in favor of Trump and Hillary runs away with it through massive fraud. It's going to be highly suspect.

You know this bitch can't keep a goddamn secret. Her campaign leaks like sieve.

So what then? If the rig it and the truth EVER comes out. Hillary head will likely be put on a spike. Obama's too.

That's a real fucking gamble they are taking.

None

You literally have Hillary with a lenghty criminal record already walking free after several proven crimes, she could rig the election with blatant proof in the open and as long as she pay the right people she gets to walk free again, most of the white race are turbocucks they will just eat it up once again

youtu.be/wiyYozeOoKs

web.archive.org/web/20160919213901/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-hillary-clinton-lost_us_57dc4bece4b04a1497b491b6

HuffPo has been known to remove things that go against the narrative. Some of their journalists can upload shit without getting express permission from the editors so this happens occasionally.

>my wife's son told me to ido it, I swear

Thank you my man.

She is a huge fucking piece of shit, and everyone knows it.

I think that TRUMP is an honestly good person, but he opens his mouth too fucking much.

Good question--what did they mean by this?

>the media will ask, which one was Jill Stein?
lel

I expect liberal media to continue pushing this narrative that they're losing to combat complacency and increase turnout.

This is really shitty attempt at it. This isn't how the left wing propaganda machine operates. The would normally be attempting demoralization by writing this about Trump.

Watch Kek will intervene and their attempts at voter fraud backfire and accidently rig it for Trump.

If you asked me 18 months ago how this election would turn out, I would have said it'd be Hillary beating Jeb.

I have never been so happy to be wrong.

I think its just gonna demoralize low test hillary supporters more than anything

>The debates haven't even started yet

>Trump is 1 state away from winning

>Not even including the shy tory effect

Praise Kek.

The biggest thing, that is absolutely never talked about - is that not one is ready to gear up for another dynastic presidency. We already had a Clinton in office, fuck off.

I'm 31 - born in the middle of Reagan's term. Yet this means that in my lifetime I've seen elected:

>Bush - 4

>Clint - 8

>Bush - 8

>Hussein - 8

> ??? Clinton another 8?

Twelve or sixteen years under the yoke of a single family of the same generation? Even Jeb ran - he didn't go anywhere, but he ran. If he got in office that means I could have seen a Bush dynasty for 16-20 years in my lifetime.

Fuck off with this so much. It's not even spanning generations, they're of the same generation. Husband and wife, sons and brothers. If the Kennedy family wasn't brutalized we'd have probably seen a Kennedy dynasty for two or three decades.

This same serb cuck has been prowling other Trump threads as well, shilling for the Hill. Every time pretending to be other posters as well.

I cannot fathom his reasoning.

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

It's happening boys. It's really fucking happening. *wipe away single manly tear*

>so proud

I'm not giving these faggots click, archive this shit if you want LOYAL AMERICANS to read it.

DELICIOUS ACCEPTANCE

Been doing this for months, I think he's just trying to subtly redpill people about shills.

MORNING JOE BTFO

Apparently Ariana Huffington was a Republican at one point. Shocking, isn't it?

They want to rig the polls so that Trump will be way down on Nov. 8th. And when he does win in a landslide they can blame the Russians.

Think how great America would be if they did this
> Making America better then it ever was

Haha some hatian immigrant just came up to me and started talking about how Clinton is evil and Obama is a dirty Muslim. Then he said we need to give trump a chance. Based florida hatian

Investigators and several key politicians found dead from suicide.

Causes of death will include, but not be limited to:
Sniper fire.
Arson.
Multiple stab wounds.
Exploding.
Falling from rooftops.
Tying themselves to metal chairs, handcuffing themselves, and then suffocating in a plastic bag.

I am genuinely afraid Hillary or Soros will make an attempt on Trump's life.

I doubt it. If that's what they're trying they've failed horribly. That's not really the Marxist's MO anyway.

>flag

What do you care tbqh

Lolz. Busted for samefagging. What a dipshit.

I don't even know how morning joe is on CNN, definitely more moderate/right wing views from that show every morning. They admitted that Clinton's campaign started the birtherism thing.

I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with dynasties. I'm willing to bet you've been one of those people pushing for Ivanka to run next.

Karl Malone got a 13 yr old pregnant while he was playing in the NBA, why would he be on the board of anything?

Mr 1 and 51

Thread theme.
youtube.com/shared?ci=DpmOiciEeT4

As long as they aren't hereditary there is nothing inherently wrong with them.

It is fucking happening

It's on MSNBC and Joe was a republican congressman

holy fuck liberals are crybaby quitters. they are losers. all they do is lose and cry.

The reason Joe is such a cuck is because Hillary is blackmailing him over the intern thing.

You should want to give them clicks on such an article so they will post more like it.

Armed revolution at best and a full up military/police/intelligence agency coup riding along a wave of what is sure to be violent protests at the very worst. (Speaking from rigger point of view)

Best case scenario is the state basically collapsing due to an armed revolution with 1776 levels of civilian turnout. That doesn't even count the military, national Guard, intelligence services that need to dump standard treasonous shit and become good guys in the eyes of the public. Every police force not run by a city and mayor would likely turn. The city cops would have a high rate of defection (NYPD Cop here with a family of cops, and I have to tell you shockingly that most city cops are conservatives even at the upper level. NYPD traffic, meter maids, and the housing niggers of course are brown liberals but lazy).

Even at full strength, the departments would be powerless when the Cities do, and don't have the manpower to quell the rioting negros. God forbid the water goes off with the power. The cities will burn for weeks.

Small places where they stack liberals and minorities on top of each other like rotten planks turns the slight numerical advantage into a nightmare of disarmed citizens and angry niggers.

All cops and military swore to the Constitution. They may not have to defend you personally at the cost of their own lives according to that court case, but we all swore to uphold the constitution above all else. Failing to do so, even if you're ordered, will finally be punished as treason when shit hits the fan without politics backing it up. The public has the legal authority to give us a military trial before hanging us. Even the most cucked city cop and dedicated SWAT team will have a hard choice to make.

Americans don't know about shy tory yet but I think they will after this election.

>Hillary is blackmailing him over the intern thing

Someone is. Happened right before 9/11 conveniently.

>internet-based voting
This will be how we trick the coloreds to stay home on Election Day. Pic related.

I don't know anything about Ivanka, nor do I want her to be the next president. None of his of-age family will be running for president - the only one that is possible would be Barron, and even so that would be a long time from now - 30, 40, 50 years? It would still qualify as a 'dynasty', but it's not this miserable shit where you blink and the same living family is running the show again.

DEFEATED BY Cred Forums

We know it's and they know it

Also, this.

I would vote for Ivanka, a woman like that is fit for president assuming Trump does a lot of good in his 4 -8 years, putting us in a state of relative peace. She is 34 now so will be of age.

She was anti bill consolidation because Muh feminism

well my friends, thats call it; see you in the other side of the wall.

And people still unironically support Clinton.

Oh my God... They're gonna rig it for Trump, and they're going to make it obvious so they can point their fingers when the numbers add up to > 100%.

You and your other brown buddies should start working on a plan to afford this, Trump won't be happy on inauguration day if your little heads are empty.

If nothing else they're probably desperate to get their reader base out to vote.

This is the only material we can afford right now.

Trump needs to bring his own glass of water to the debate. They will spike his glass with something. Maybe not poison, but something to make him lose.

>illary head will likely be put on a spike.

She's already proven that she's above the law though

She SHOULD be by all accounts of USA 'justice', a convicted felon by now.

(((Fineman)))
(((Weber)))
and a nigger

Nice that HuffPo can get away with an overtly racist phrase "White Walkers", though.

I guess that means we can refer to them as Uruk Hai.

republicans and democrats are the same jew controlled puppets

yes, I sound like Alex Jones, deal with it.

wait is that real? did they actually allow people to vote through twitter? if it is real i cant imagine they went through the effort to screen fake accounts.

Armyfag here.

This. Also, foreign meddling could spark a global conflict.

The holy trifecta is all there, a jew, a nu-male faggot and a woman

They couldn't actually vote online, that was a ruse to trick retarded brown people into not voting

i had that exact same case for years

Why shouldn't we do this again but direct it to Hillary Supporters?

LOOK AT THE FUCKING COMMENTS!

THEY ARE ALL ABANDONING THE BITCH!

Well yeah, considering that a douche actually has a purpose and is useful

>jew controlled
>sound like Alex Jones
Not at all. Alex is too cucked by the eternal Jew to call them out directly.

>the methlab underneath the nice apartment blows the fuck up
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS ELECT FDR 2.0, CJ

someone photoshop cocks into that pic

That's exactly what I was suggesting. We need to direct our tactical meme units to this issue.

I've always looked for local sheriffs offices and the joint chiefs for an American counter-coup.

How the fuck can someone be this stupid?

This is why I wanted Bernie to win the Dem nomination. Shake the system up even more. Of course I wanted that cuck to lose the real election against the Don but still, would have been nice if he won the nomination.

Kek look at her weak fucking face. Her eyes are fucking pink.

It's a bait. If more Trump supporters believe that they already win anyway, they might not coming to elections and let victory slip from them.

Probably nothing, because Americans are too pussified these days. She could steal the election through illegal means, still be sworn in, and on Day One ban the Bill of Rights, and aside from some angry blogging nobody would do shit. Certainly not, you know... flip cars over, and shoot politicians.

One more key thing as well.

>The NYPD is the best funded, best equipped, best trained (JTTF, intelligence and other specialized parts. The cops ain't bad either) police force in the United States
>it has over 30,000 police officers in the force spread out in mostly nigh impenetrable defensive positions if used properly
>we have armored cars, MRAPS, a few tanks, some old artillery pieces that still work, and even a heavily armored and Bulletproof garbage truck (literally just for garbage and using extra moneys)

>the low gun ownership civilian NYC population out guns us by a mile, have better comparable equipment on average, far more people, and strangely enough, more ammo, including useful AP rounds

The NYPD would get fucked in the free for all and be relegated to their precincts in full defense at best. They won't hold out for that long. Our glocks have a near 20 pound trigger pull, shotguns were almost totally phased out in cars but stuck into the armory instead, our AR's and SMG's except for the personal SWAT firearms also have the massive cunt of a trigger.

Worst of all we have 2-3 AR's, maybe a few MP5's, but no spare mags and 30 rounds of ammo for each gun. They don't trust cops with that kind of firepower. Bratton actually made that call.

And I shit you not, the precincts are like fucking resident evil games when it comes to 9mm ammo and maybe shotgun shells if anybody still has them. Some detectives have a box or 2 in their desk, many might have none, there will be some in the fucking copyroom drawers. In my precinct we have an old detective who keeps his shotgun in his locker, and all his drawers besides the thin one for paperwork and pens is full of boxes of buckshot. I find speed loaders of .38 dusty and under tables or in the weight room.

It's wait for SWAT or get fucked basically.

I want out of Chief Irons precinct. No grenade launcher or crossbow found.

>Bernie
>lose the real election
Trump offered to debate him for charity. Then when tens of millions were offered to charities, he turned tail and ran like a little bitch.

Bernie had both Clinton and Trump running fucking scared.

fixed

Berniekids beat them to the punch.

>this is what bernouts actually believe

Post the one where they call blacks stupid voting against their own interests (which I never got as a valid argument kek)

Kys

ebin :^) 4D feet eating

>And I shit you not, the precincts are like fucking resident evil games when it comes to 9mm ammo and maybe shotgun shells if anybody still has them.

This makes me happy.

>drunk the kool-aid

sheeeeeit

I like your image.

> This is real life

Berniefags don't understand that Basketball Americans already get all the stuff Bernie was offering so his promises of free shit didn't work on them

I got a mail a while ago from some influential activist group calling for US citizens living outside of the US to vote against Trump

According to their statistics only 12% of them vote and being millions an increase of just 20% could push Hillary into the white house

And we all know how trustworthy are internet votes are, even more when they come from all over the world and not just from lazy people in the US

THIS THIS THIS, always maintain a scrappy mindset, never get complacent. Complacency is the kike's greatest weapon.

This is the stage where they try scaring people into voting for Clinton.

HAHAHAHAHA

ITS OVER

WE ARE WINNING AND THERE'S NO TURNING BACK

I think it was because Hillary said she would continue Obama's policies, so that's why they voted for her.

PLEASE TRUMP STOP WINNING! I AM GETTING SO SICK OF WINNING!

youtube.com/watch?v=7eWmnhOIW0k

So now you trumpets take Huffington Post seriously? By every imaginable metric she is winning, excluding outliers which are pro-Trump like LA Times' polls. This is just trying to get minorities to vote.

Checked and keked

this. this site is a hugbox

IT IS NOT OVER ANONS, REPEAT, IT IS NOT OVER

Do not give up yet, keep meming for Trump and keep the movement going. Cannot take risks, and things are changing. The media has tried their best, and something has changed. Someone, somewhere has given up on her, and now the MSM has free reigns to print and say what they like. This only changed last week, but until the 8th keep pushing the memes, keep spreading Hillary's illnesses, fuck ups and weaknesses.

So far so good, but do not start to take it easy now

REEEE FUCK OFF LIBERALS, WE'RE FULL

If it was a hugbox, you would've been banned for wrongthink. You know, like every other discussion board.

I think it's because Bernie speaks at a higher level than Hillary. It's easier to understand Hillary. Blacks don't trust people or things they don't understand. Even with how much of a loopy mess Hillary is, put her next to the old kooky commie and she seems less threatening and autistic to blacks

do you have the full set of images m8

You're an utter moron if you dont see the humor in a libtard media outlet like HuffPo saying that Hillary is losing.

ok yeah you are fucking stupid.
Everyone point at this guy and laugh.

>Even Huffington Glue is admitting Hillary is a lost cause

Ouch

>Blacks should vote for a cunt who wants them shot to death in the streets by mexican invaders
Somehow I don't think they're going to give her their full support.

breathing
meditation
rowing
squats

youtube.com/watch?v=d2DvNrV6PNU

I think the black community fell hook line and sinker for LBJs "marginal progress", so promises of a revolution sound alien to them.

If you are always winning are you really winning?

>Trump calming down or giving up just because he's winning

He already said he's going to win so much you'll get sick of it. He's not stopping until he's in the White House.

>Our glocks have a near 20 pound trigger pull
Are you serious? I thought cop-cucked pistols were 12 lbs? All of my pistols are 4.5 to 5 lbs - I can't imagine being able to hit anything with a 12 lb trigger, much less 20.

Are water molecules underwater really wet?

Shieeeeeeeeeeet
>captcha pepe grass

I bet your one of those serbian kebabs

>I'm pretty sure she's losing because she's a fucking piece of shit and everyone knows it.
I don't think she intended to win in the first place. She just sucked at communicating that and instead caused a major backlash.

Seriously, why the fuck would she want to win? No one would expect a woman to win in the first place(novelty doesn't win elections) and her victory would destabilize the Republican party causing it to collapse and re-form into a far less shitty rival.

You now realize that the efforts to fuck over Bernie Sanders were done to ensure a 100% chance of a loss.

thats probably just us being sneakysneaks

You must be a rare kind of white Brazilian because you speak the truth about our Lord and Saviour KEK (PBUH). Sorry for the 7:1 didn't mean to humiliate you, but at least we rekt the Argentinians.

kill yourself, brother.

You've been shitposting for 2 months
it's time to take a break

They're trying get libshits scared by saying she's already lost and hoping that they will go out and vote despite how much of a commie nigger Hillary is just so trump wont win. Notice how much shilling Sanders the Jew and Obama the Muslim have been doing the past week. Literally taking and acting like they're running for president instead of Hillary

No mercy! I stood in line 5 fucking hours to vote for Trump in the primary because my state pulled bullshit to reduce turnout.

We've gotta get out there on Election Day and vote Donald into office. Even if you expect him to win with a plurality in your state, get out there and vote for him just so when he gets elected, and all of the liberal shitholes in the country chimp out, you can say to yourself "I was part of making that happen."

>Probably nothing, because Americans are too pussified these days. She could steal the election through illegal means, still be sworn in, and on Day One ban the Bill of Rights, and aside from some angry blogging nobody would do shit. Certainly not, you know... flip cars over, and shoot politicians.
She'd get assassinated by some foreign government(UK or UK) not wanting instability.

Leftists will never respond to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=49vZhQlAEyk

Can we burn the jews, again?

HE DOESN'T CARE!!!

>clicking on huffpaint....ever..
Fuck that site ....should have green texted instead of giving free clicks

Alternate archive
archive.is/Mkk4e

How did she tear her hymen for 500, Alex

Translation
>"Why the fuck are Blacks against policies and unions, and stuff that were created in order to fuck over Blacks, keep them out of the workforce, and prevent their economic prosperity?"

LOL XDDDD
POL BTFO
DRUMPF BTFO
How will he ever recover?!
TIL: Trump = Drumpf
mfw
tfw
LUL
Really makes you think!

>archive.is/GlF9b

Tfw trump throws wicked bantz at hillary on inauguration day

THE MAD MAN! I AM WINNING ON MY OWN!

what? Proof? Source?

time isn't real
we are standing sholder to sholder with jesus and kek and patton and hitler

the baton is in our hands now.

do what you think is right

and ffs
if you see your friend being tortured kill the people doing it you stupid ass cowards.

the bible was divinely inspired but not by me. you have been helping the god who hates you

soon
you shall know my name and be connected to your brothers and sisters.

He's playing 4d

They voted for her because she's Southern. Why the FUCK would Blacks vote for a Yankee Jew?

To quote Lil Bennie Shapiro: "Hillary is a HISTORICALLY bad candidate."

The Mailman was an MVP at a time when Michael Jordan was still active. He can be in the board of anything he wants.

Bump. Others must hear of this.
Fuck off, libcuck.

witnessed, praise be

But why would an organization want a known pedo to be on their board?

Had some dead chick pop up in his office when congressman.

Nice job replying yo yourself. This place has ids.
fucking loser.

>shy tory
care to explain?

Questioning pedo's and boards in Cred Forums is really chasing circles.

>implying he'll stop when he's in the White House

>tfw I do wear a MAGA hat at work
>tfw I did buzz my hair with a #1 guard a few days ago
Bretty gud

She's from Chicago. Southern accent is fake.

New #Justice4Haiti thread is up
hilldawg isn't gonna be a factor if this and the email hit mass at once
#Justice4Haiti #Voodoo4Clinton #BreaktheFoundation

They must know by now that Trump supporters don't take them seriously.

Also, half of that list is just things they would blame anyway, no matter what problem they were talking about.

>Leftists will never respond to this.
That's because there's none here. They're pussies and would never risk being challenged.

You now realize that the "liberals" on here never even existed and that the dissent is internally-generated.

Fuckin cyber warfare is cool.

>fpbp
>sick dubs
>leaf

Then they fail to understand how Trump supporters think fundamentally.

Who is Dan Schneider?

Case in point

Do it lads

>novelty doesn't win elections
Obongo

What kind of case is it? I kind of like the looks of it. Do want! Please tell!

Ppl are ashamed to say trump to pollsters because halo effect and social repercussions because leftists are so very tolerant.

It could be called a "shy conservative" in general.

People usually don't say openly that they vote for a party which is considered "problematic" or simply not progressive enough, which leads to them underscoring in polls. It's similar to the "silent majority" effect.

Most young normies wanted Bernie anyway. If they hear that Hillary won't win then they get to be smug about losing, and who wants to defend their convictions when they could feel smug instead?

Most young voters have been completely demoralized by the election unless they're voting for Trump.

Indeed. It has been marvellous to behold all the stages.

choke

Didn't your kind get removed in the 90's?

Hillary appreciated congrats about getting a pedo rapist off the hook...Her own congrats.

Pls don't get complacent, this may be their new strategy.

Did Bernie use a lot of metaphors? Blacks are literally autistic when it comes to metaphors. They need to be spoken to like children. There was a black guy at Trump's rally before.
>Dafaq this cracka talkin' bout? Goin' on about snakes and sheit.

>She's from Chicago.
Interesting. A suburban whore using the poor.
>Southern accent is fake.
The fuck is with Chicago Yankees pretending to be Southern? Even Obama is basically a fake Black guy with not a drop of slave blood in him.

I guess they like her because she knows how to use honor culture. Blacks, and Southern Whites tend to be very loyal to powerful people who are nice to them or at least show them respect even when it is fake.

Huntington Post is a known conservative rag, any rational person realizes Hillary is going to win in a landslide.

I'm just here because memes. And they have been marvelous.

This. Trump voters will crawl through broken glass on election day.

Sun Tzu said you should pretend to be weak.

Hey Huffington Post man, what you gonna do when this flag flies near you?

Oh dear. First day on Cred Forums champ?

checked

He was running against Mcain after 8 years of Bush and lots of bad shit. They could've nominated a sandwich and it'd've beat Mcain.

FPBP

yes, they're basically trying to scare their millennial voters into action

Hillary's end came at the moment she was sold on the "alt-right" thing and started talking about how cartoons are corrupting the nation with racism and homophobic shit.

People can't take anyone serious that says cartoons are relevant to anything presidential.

is that magnum ?

Fuck off samefaggng ctr hillshill

Why would this work for Hillary when it failed to work for Bernie?

Morning Joe is on MSNBC

Sure but using off-season GOT references for short term memory millenials is weak.

White Walkers is a Game of Thrones reference

praise KEK

They're getting more topical with Mr. Robot references now.

Niggers

It's even worse in the worst precincts. Midtown south and soho get new guns while Brownsville and east new York get nothing but weapons taken away. Rip in peace shotguns.

Midtown used to have some silly shit in their armory. My mom worked there and the property clerk and you could find some ancient shit as well as things that made no sense.

>10 boxes of .25 acp blanks
>a mini 14 with 3 magazines of 7.62 x 51 next to it
>a 1903 Springfield behind the wooden rack that was lost to time but pristine. It had a squib in the barrel, and the bullet was the wrong way around
>A box of 10 gauge shells jammed in a shelf to keep large ancient lead pipes from rolling away and possibly finding it's proper place in the garbage
>unmarked hand loads of .38 and .44 whose only identification was a stop sign being drawn on top of the box so nobody used them
>2 SAA cylinders
>a pile of grips from a 1940's service revolver, left side only
>assorted magazines with the wrong ammo shoved into them (or the wrong way) as a memento to criminal stupidity
>numerous stocks from a Garand, M14, and mini 14 taped together to use as support for mostly collapsed shelves in the property clerk
>a dumpster out back that was more hole than structure. Used to be the fuck around shooting target when cops got bored in the property clerk

I wish I could go to every precinct and look for stupid shit.

Thats really the worst plan imaginable. Millennials will only vote if they think they're gonna win so they can feel good about it afterwards. If they think they might lose, they'll stay home and get high instead, so they can later say "well, I didnt vote for either shitty candidate!" so they get their good vibes from feeling smugly superior to the idiots who wasted their time voting.

Shadilay!

Praise Kek!

>Dark Army

I like that.

Think you're right.
And while their doing it they want to lull us into a false sence of security so we'll stop digging through emails, memeing, and fighting the fight.
DON'T BE FOOLED POLSTERS!
Time the bear down with no stopping till absolute victory.

"Where you weak, your enemy must think you are strong. Where you are strong, your enemy must think you are weak", right? Well, apparently no one told HuffPo that appearing to be weak in a game that is all about appearances is a retarded move, even for them.

True. I guess there's a difference between novelty winning an election, and being a novelty who happens to win one.

Die.

>Huffpaint post
>conservative

huffingtonpost.com/christian-gabriel/if-you-dont-vote-democrat_b_10425968.html

How does it feel to be literally retarded?

>1.) The Media
>2.) Russians
>3.)Millenials
>4.)Bernie Sanders
>5.)Slick Willy
>6.) Muh Soggy Knee
>7.)Obama
>8.) FBI
>9.)Wasserman Schultz

Hillary Dindu Nuffin

That board room is a petri dish of new cancers.

>Hillary is smug because she knows they spiked Trump's water.
>Trump says that's he's prepared for an extra long debate and brought more water
>wheels out a small table with an Alexapure gravity fed water filter, fills up his cup, and enjoys a refreshing drink of pure filtered water.
>Hillary starts seizing in rage.

CHECKED!

Well looks like the stages of death aren't bullshit.

Fuck you Serbia shill. Your flag is showing. At least you learned not to Samefag. We adapt to your tatics. Try a proxy next time.

nice proxy faggot

it's not even official and this bitch is ALREADY planning on dumping the blame

i don't think i can handle these bantz bros. i'll send my absentee ballot in tomorrow go on without me

goyim you better delete this

Yes this guys

kek, sir

this. people so not forget

As some one sayed, she is from Chicagoland. She famously lied about as a kid watching migrant workers moving across Illinois following the harvest grapes of wrath style. lulz easily in her top 3 lies.

This is literally it. They want Trump supporters to celebrate prematurely... the same way they ejaculate.

>the white walkers are coming

Why are they doing this, do they like losing? I thought that was a cuckservative thing

Go to sleep "Serb shill"

nah this is just trickery, stop reading these pages

You can't unironically use the words "republic" or "democracy" when referencing to the united states if you have no problem with dynasties.
There are hundreds of millions of people in the united states and you expect me to believe that 2 or more people from the same family have the greatest ability to lead this country?

At best the US is a glorified oligarchy. Not much different from the USSR or the "Democratic republic" of Congo.

None of that was to fuck over blacks. Blacks fuck themselves over because they're stupid and lazy.

fucking saved

epic shoop

>the left blames itself for its own loss because it was too left

PENDULUM
E
N
D
U
L
U
M

This is an attempt to scare fence-sitters into voting for Hilary. Don't look too much farther into it than that.

They are afraid she'll lose, of course. Hillary is the worst candidate since, well, Obama. They had to drag his dumb ass through the entire first four years, but still managed to lose both House and Senate during his first mid-terms and he only won reelection because Romney cucked out after being hounded by the media for literally doing nothing wrong.

That bullshit isn't going to work on Trump. He lies more than any Republican than I've ever seen, and more boldly, and it's all about stupid shit he shouldn't even be talking about. I think he does it because he wants to trigger the entire government-media complex into a collective seizure.

Stay strong, it ain't over yet. Pic related, it's Trump's media strategy.

I hate how its all of the disgusting leeches that wanted to remain. It's not their country anyway so they don't care about its future.

>Huff Post abandoned boat That's it, this is the point of no return. The conditioning is fucking beaking
youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ&list=FLITYqoFBjCCzxQvSx1G3c_Q&index=13

Literally what happened in the UK last elections.

>everyone predicting labour/lib dem coalition win
>tories way down in polls
>tories win A FUCKING MAJORITY
>turns out shitloads of people didn't want to openly admit they were conservative because leftists are so incredibly intolerant that they knew it would harm their social status

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

This photo looks like a bad shop.

This is the most upvoted comment on the nytimes article about the apprehended terror suspect.

DONT FALL FOR THIS SHIT
Seen this tactic used here since forever, get you ass to work and go vote or she will steal the election

Hmm they are losing faith in the narrative. Excellent.

Didn't mean to quote

IT'S TOO EARLY YET

DO NOT LET UP

OUR WORK IS NOT FINISHED UNTIL OUR GOD-EMPORER ASCENDS TO HIS THRONE

DO NOT BE LULLED INTO A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY!

I agree with my black friend here, the ruling party always has a chance to rig the elections.

They are counting on your indifference, the only core political stance they can always trust on.

The final debates are the real deal, and the voting day, until then don't relax.