Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

K.

>Durkadurkadurka allahu snackbar
t. Achmed donkey fucker

LOOK MUHAMMAD I POSTED IT AGAIN! YOU HAVE TO LOVE ME NOW!

>Muslim
>Swedish flag

Naturally

Would be cool if you werent two digit IQ and realized that OP was shitposting with a proxy, but I guess that would be too much to expect from a burger.
sage

>it was you who copy pasta

Tl;dr aloha snackbar yourself inbred retard

"We" didn't do anything

0/10 shitty copypasta

Shitskins were shitty before we did anything.

The only peace we've ever had with the islamic world was after we conquered and broke up the middle east.

>Sweden
>Muslim
Sounds about right.

All day with this shit pasta.

Real talk here. How many children has your penis been in?

>WE DINDU NUFFIN WE WUZ GOLDEN AGE N SHEIT

>implying the west created the goat fucker warlord pedo Muhammad (piss be upon him)
>implying the west created the Umayyad Caliphate or Ottoman empire
>implying the west created dumb fuck sharia law

Get fuckt Abdul Somali

>Kill non muslims for over a millenia
>People get angry with you
>OH MY GOD LOOK HOW PERSECUTED WE ARE

Mohammad was a wife beating pedophile and your religion is shit.

K

CARTHAGE MUST BE DESTROYED

A message to Muslims. We will ban Islam. We will kill everyone who claims to be Muslim, wherever they are in the world. We will be victorious

>I'm not easily triggered
>Lists a bunch of shit that triggers him
Ok buddy, international politics is a game of chess. Not our fault you desert people still play it like checkers.

Dear troll baiter of the kalmar caliphate:

Your fucking post is too long! Write less shit so we can read and have a laugh.

SHADILEY! SHADILEY!

>IT WAS YOUUUUUUU BUHUHUHUHU

Faggot. Half the country shitskins terrorize has nothing to do with 99% of those.

Suck it up, your people are shit.

You asshats deserve it for living on top of OUR oil. If you would just move out to the fucking sand dunes we wouldn't have a problem. Oh, and leave the women we can use those.

This gets old

Shitty copy pasta. Seen it before.

Report, ignore and move on.

CARTHAGE MUST BE DESTROYED.

WE HAVE TO KILL THEM ALL WHEREVER WE FIND THEM, THE MUSLIMS!*

*through lawful processes by US courts of law

I agree, just replace West with Jews.

Then be mad at our government, fuccboi.
Most Americans were against the war despite what you've been told. Be mad at the real enemy of your people.

I IZ A GOOD BOY, I DINDU NUFFIN

Yes, but it's important to understand that unless you get rid of them the society will fall. Look at Rome. They failed to go out and destroy the barbarians, and in the end were sacked by them, because they were wimps!

>Muslim here
>flag
not surprised

Cancer unchecked

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

We, Catholics. Will reconquer Sweden just like we did with Iberia.

Fuck off you subhuman animal. Look at Muslim countries they are stuck in the dark ages.

>The West did this
Yeah, why don't you go to the US, the country that actually shat on you instead of here then?

Just admit that you are a rent seeking shitskin that came to scandinavia for no other reason but free money that the huge cucks in sweden are willing to give you.

You don't actually care for your country, if you did you would've stayed behind and fight for it.

It was you who created the heresy of Islam. If you fags didn't worship your cunt Mohammad, the whole world would be Christian today.