What happens to Cred Forums when Trump loses in november

What happens to Cred Forums when Trump loses in november

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We'll be pissed and will still continue being one of the last same places on earth.

Cred Forums existed long before trump ran for president

Shitposting will drive at least 10% of the board to suicide.

we will bully the amerifats off this board once and for all

Why don't you have a seat?

Kek brings us more chaos

>Sweden
>in the position to bully anyone
Lets not go crazy Sven

Back to blaming the Jews for everything more often

Im more interested whats going to happen if Hillary wins in blatantly corrupt way. Will Americans revolt? Not only right hates her, bernouts too.

>Internet gets censored to protect feelings.
>Cred Forums gets shut down.
>Cred Forumsacks start flooding other websites since they kicked our hornet nest.
>CTR will respond the same way Germany has by employing former Stasi members to police the Internet.
>New laws will be signed making it a hate crime to criticize different opinions.
>Islam will capitalize heavenly on the new 'hate crime law' an transform America into a caliphate.
>Everyone native except for SJWs will become an Islamophobia.
>Asia will rise since the West will indelibly fall.
>I'll be moving to Latin America or Asia to escape the 'religion of peace' an become an honorary Brazilian or Mongolian since they're outside of Islamic influence.
>Nationalism will die off with the nation, new Saudi Arabia over the horizon an Hillary will ironically be beheaded.

SHeeit your right, we might also have a legitimate civil war.

Hillary wins.

well atleast we aren't 60% white, Has had a nigger president/prime minister for 8 yers and will as in the scenario OP describes get a corrupt female president.
the only argument ameritards have is muh guns but Hillary would probably tke those away

Will Britain let me move there?

You wake up and find out he won.

>sweden
>white

>Sweden
>White

It does snow there once in a while.

wtf im a pedo now

Personally I think it's a good thing if he loses. It has to get worse before people wake up. It's better to let leftists burn things than to let them block ever reasonable law Trump introduces and then later blame him for the state the world is in.

Let leftists fail once and for all, then rebuild from the ashes.
If Trump does win, I don't think much will get better but I'd love the signal it sends. So I'm okay with either, really.

>not American but the same is true for Germany

unironically, probably the slow decline of america as a functioning entity...

oh, what happens to pol? more tendies and shitposting till the end of days

wtf, I hate pedos now

God she's fucking cute

She's seriously adorable, but what race or mix is she? Slav/azn? Hispanic/white?

But Mehmet you have always been pedo

I'd honestly kill myself.

E-enough with the lolis.

looks like a beaner

Sauce?

STAHP

They're all cute, until they start asking for the Credit Card.

Who is she?
asking for a friend

In that event, I'll be making a trip to DC

Civil war and genocide

Its weirder to think what will happen in long-term with Cred Forums if trump win.

Your entire world is about to implode, Sven. You used to be a haven. Now, you're a fucking mudslime nigger fest.

>sees pic
>manwipingsweat.jpg

>sweden
>smiling

If I was you I would be drinking myself to death 24/7 if I was aware of my swedish reality.

everyone on Cred Forums converts to islam

The millta will finally be formed if he loses.

God damn!

i think more will happen if he loses desu

if he wins he just gets sucked into the whole DC mess

but if he loses he'll go crazy, his supporters will go crazy, etc.

this

A lot of people would be taking vacation to go visit DC if this happened

Irrelevant, but WTF is up with that back zipper? Is it so another bro can scratch his back easier

this sounds reasonable

WTF?!

No sauce??

Fucking racist, there is no such thing as white, black or Brown in #DetNyaLand
youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0

Cred Forums is always contrarian, but I doubt it would go leftist, I expect a resurgence of the old libertarian spirit.

pretty sure it's trump that wants to silence opinions.

The only candidate who said they'd "close up" parts of the Internet is Trump.

I will not save this image

If he loses I'll leave this place for a week and come back in a fit of desperation if I don't shoot up a protest first

If he wins I'll leave this place for a couple of days and come back to celebrate

you dream

if that happens, which i highly doubt it given how terribly the cunt of shllary is doing, these guys will get BTFO really hard and some might even consider suicide because it would mean open borders, and coporativism as well as outsourcing. Again, this is unlikely, hillary is most likely to cough her lungs out and die on the stage right after trump-chan finishes speaking.

I agree. If Trump actually wins and implements most of his policy most of Cred Forums in 8 years will be open borders, minority lovers, who love muslims and jews.

Mild irritation.

But much more likely, he will win. I already know where Atheism is Unstoppable lives, I'm going to spraypaint a cross on everything he owns and leave a ton of pepes for him to find.

reported to fbi

>zero thighs or curves

this is why i could never be a pedophile

hello Cred Forums

>minority lovers, who love muslims and jews
But that is not what I said.

>mfw Trump is the one to shut down Cred Forums and dissident forums
You got jewed niggas.

More for me nigga.

Watch happenings and be comfy with waifu...

JJ a cute

I know, but Cred Forums is at its core contrarian. That is its main belief. Everything else stems from this core value.

I went to 3 cities in Sweden this summer and I could swear I was the only white person in Stockholm, so I think you're pulling my leg. I'm pretty sure Sweden has always been mostly African.