QUICK CNN IS HERE, LETS SHOW THEM OUR GOOD SIDE

QUICK CNN IS HERE, LETS SHOW THEM OUR GOOD SIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VMw0EjLFPXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally kill all NIGGERS. AND gas every fucking kike alive.

hi cnn im a self guilted white hating black guy who is always oppressed can i have a job and $1000000000000 worth of scholarships pls

by posting nazi frogs?

NOTICE ME SENPAI

Oh you don't want to kill ALL niggers. You need to leave some to cuck CNNs wives.

kike

when you spill kool-aid on your favorite shirt

why are u all so rude?

pol is a board of peace

The Jews pets will turn on them with time.

Gas the kikes and burn the niggers.

FUCK

RACE THE KIKES, GAS WAR NOW

Burn in Hell CNN you for-profit sensationalist news agency fucks are everything wrong with this country and I hope you all get cancer and die.

FPBP

hide your pepes, hide your wojacks, they are coming for all your memes

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

cnn right now

NEIN

> Nazi Kappa's

>CNN is a Zionist lap dog.

You know what guys?

We all have our differences but I'm glad we can all come together as one and be civil and speak about our varying viewpoints.

Thanks Cred Forums Cred Forums! ®

but this is our good side.

BOMB THE NIGGER IN THE WHITEHOUSE BOMB THE NIGGER IN THE WHITEHOUSE BOMB THE NIGGER IN THE WHITEHOUSE BOMB THE NIGGER IN THE WHITEHOUSE BOMB THE NIGGER IN THE WHITEHOUSE BOMB THE NIGGER IN THE WHITEHOUSE BOMB THE NIGGER IN THE WHITEHOUSE BOMB THE NIGGER IN THE WHITEHOUSE BOMB THE NIGGER IN THE WHITEHOUSE BOMB THE NIGGER IN THE WHITEHOUSE BOMB THE NIGGER IN THE WHITEHOUSE BOMB THE NIGGER IN THE WHITEHOUSE BOMB THE NIGGER IN THE WHITEHOUSE BOMB THE NIGGER IN THE WHITEHOUSE BOMB THE NIGGER IN THE WHITEHOUSE

PEE PEE POO POO

oy vey!

Thread theme song:

youtu.be/VMw0EjLFPXw

>they'll never take wojak because he's white
You lads need to learn how to invest in good memes

This is a Hillary board
Lets see your Hillary Awoos

fuck you cnn

It's hilarious, because who is going to believe that all Trump supporters are single men who masturbate to anime? Great for public trust in media huh?

I don't hate every single nigger I meet. At least not at first anyway.

Pretty sure that counts as checking my privilege right?

It would be much more accurate, if he said that every single man who masturbates to anime votes Trump. It is fucking true though

> H E I L H I L L A R Y

The article clearly looks like clickbait slander, anyone with a brain will infer something of that sort.

should be : "how I stopped worrying and love the memes"