Does anyone else find themselves unable to see the initials CTR on here without thinking of pic related?

Does anyone else find themselves unable to see the initials CTR on here without thinking of pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1qe-778dUw
youtube.com/watch?v=XjxVb7xstfM
youtube.com/watch?v=dnEegMRySNs
youtube.com/watch?v=UU7MDGZfGqw
youtube.com/watch?v=kzo5Yn7ZX8c
youtube.com/watch?v=G_FD6SyEKxY
soundcloud.com/joshmancell/crash-bandicoot-2-rock-it
youtube.com/watch?v=WB1I3PV7Ml8
youtube.com/watch?v=jqtLvuVPpTs
youtube.com/watch?v=d2eLpAxNlG4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ymz0xswJHbg
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=coco_bandicoot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

START YOUR ENGINES

FOR A SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT EUROPE PRODUCTION!

CREATED & DEVELOPED BY

NAUGHTY DOG

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS

youtube.com/watch?v=C1qe-778dUw

You guys are thinking of Crash Bandicoot: Warped. For CTR it was...

FOR ANOTHER... NAUGHTY DOG CREATION!

>ooga booga

What did he mean by this?

Track Posts Rankings

1. Slide Coliseum
2. Sewer Speedway
3. Polar Pass
4. Turbo Track
5. Cortex Castle

I liked the Aztec one

youtube.com/watch?v=XjxVb7xstfM

Quick, Cred Forums, you have 5 seconds to type out the sound you hear when you get hit while having a mask.

PUDDAHBUDDAHDA

It's my all time fav PS1 game, yeah it sucks CTR is now about hillshit.

OHMYNOGOODNESS

Also here's an image of Tony Blair to keep the thread Cred Forums related.

Vicarious Visions will uncuck Crash in November.

>turbo track

"Oh!"
"Maigelhuya"

I still don't know what CTR on Cred Forums means.
And frankly I don't really care.

1. Hot Air Skyway
2. Oxide Station
3. Papu's Pyramid
4. Polar Pass
5. N. Gin Labs

Wuduh-buhgah!

DINGODILE
I
N
G
O
D
I
L
E

OHARRYAQUITIKA

you will never convince my ears this isn't what's being said

Tiny or Dingodile or you're a cuck

>prove me wrong

Fuck you OP for making me feel so nostalgic
>ywn never be 6 playing your playstation 1 in your pyjama's on sunday morning again

Paid Hillary internet shills

Shit, misread that as "The sound you hear when you get a mask" for some reason.

When you get hit while wearing one it's:
OHMYNOGOODNEBWOOOOOANG!

Who cares if you're 6 or not? If the remake and inevitable new Crash titles are any good, I will certainly be 26 and play the shit out of that.

Thank you for Correcting The Record

is CTR the new JIDF?

Crash Crash Crash...

>If the remake and inevitable new Crash titles are any good
Doubt this will turn out well. Did you see the last few games?

Tiny all day errday. If you can master the turns on each map his max speed made you a god.

Isn't that the shitty Skylanders design?

Amazingly they got Cortex right on fucking point. Wish they'd get rid of Greg Eagles as Aku Aku though. The voice he uses for him sounds too much like the one he uses for Grim on The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
youtube.com/watch?v=dnEegMRySNs

WEWUZKANGS

why must you always muck in my mud

based wrath of cortex. although fuck those loading times

Last game came out in 2008. You can't use that against Crash after an 8 year hiatus.

However, you can hate Sierra all you want for effectively ruining Crash, and Activision for sitting on the franchise for nearly a decade.

>Tiny or Dingodile

Ripper Roo or gtfo you nigger

... why must you always muck in my mud?

Also, Cortex was the fuckin' best in any game that let you play as him. He was always my main for CTR, Crash Bash and Crash Nitro Kart.

Never played that Tag-Team racing one though. It looked like shit. Twinsanity is the last one for me.

Does anyone actually still own this game?

I do.

t. proud PS1 owner

Best fucking boss theme right here.
youtube.com/watch?v=UU7MDGZfGqw

Crash for adventure mode, Dingodile for time trials.

>he was the Cortex kid

i re-bought the first trilogy :D in original cases with original guide book

tfw kids these days have never seen black discs

THIINGS

What is this? youtube.com/watch?v=kzo5Yn7ZX8c

i fucking loved this game as a kid.

COCO AND FAKE CRASH MASTER RACE!

Skylanders.

Yup, still got it
I moved recently so its still boxed up, I will set up my ps1 when I get some time.

>his voice actor is dead

F

Looks like they'll do the same to Crash as they did Spyro.

true [political ideology] has never been tried before

Sorry they turned Dingodile into a retard in Nitro Kart.

>makes me search for it
>Find this instead
Postman Pat voice actor Ken Barrie dies aged 83

There are Clinton shills here like myself, but you have to be a mouthbreathing retard like Drumpf to think we're all paid.

Tell me, where can I sign up for this incredible opportunity to make money supporting the ONLY sane candidate in this race? Will they still pay me even as I call racist assholes every fucking name in the book, and remind them we are going to have sensible HATE SPEECH laws enforced in this country after Hillary appoints 4-5 liberal justices? Do I still make money when I beg right-wing pantshitters to follow through on even 1/10 of the stupid threats they make with their little popguns? America is waiting for another McVeigh so we have every excuse in the world to crackdown motherfucking HARD on the guntards.

No, neo-nazi trash, YOU created more HillShills than you will ever know. You did it by shouting down Democratic 4channers for years. You did it by calling us cucks, inflating this sick orange freak to a national stage, and supporting Putin's brutal dictatorship while he hacked off another piece of Ukraine.

Fuck you for being blind, heartless, and cruel. I am here to humiliate you while Hillary hits Drumpf so hard he goes down covered in his own racist vomit. I am here to remind me that you are fucking DONE after this defeat. We are going to make it so you never, ever get another chance to elevate a sadistic white power demagogue to this level again.

Beating Drumpf isn't enough for us. Not anymore. We are going to chase you like wolves while you hide under your "free speech" blankets and rip your fucking throats out.

We will not be satisfied until the alt-right is dead and gone. We will not stop until it's a crime to shit all over Muslim Americans. We will not quit until black people punch you in the face for laughing about their dead kids. We will never go away until Drumpf is locked up, has all his wealth confiscated by the IRS, and his stupid entitled kids are on food stamps.

Fuck you, Cred Forums, and your bloated orange god.

crash warped will always a special place in my heart

>first boss fight with tiny
>cant beat him
>ask dad for help me
>he beats him
>forgot to save so i have to do it again
>asks dad to do it again but he tells me to do it myself
>get mad and bitch about it
>tells me to fuck off and never ask him again
>decides to finally do it
>after a few deaths, i beat it.
>beat the entire game by myself.

never asked him for help on video games after that. i was very proud of myself. that day.

That's the best rendition of Crash since 2003's Crash Nitro Kart. I highly doubt that they would put a team like Vicarious Visions, which has quite some experience with Crash Bandicoot from before, to make a tripe reboot like Skylanders. Crash is a much more iconic character than Spyro. Did you see what happened to Spyro before Skylanders? Some fucking LotR wannabe trilogy. Crash has at least stayed somewhat consistent, even though Traveller's Tales Oxford ruined Crash Bandicoot with Crash Twinsanity, which was a fan favourite somehow.

you should have binned that game after 20 minutes
crash and spyro past ps1 was a big fat mistake

You may only reply to this post if you've beaten oxide on all courses.

I have no idea how many times I played through these Great Wall of China levels from Crash 3.

1.Hot Air Skyway
2.N-Gin Labs
3.Polar Pass
4.Cortex Castle
5.Sewer Speedway

Battle mode:
1.Rampage Ruins
2.Skull Rock
3.Parkway

WHO HERE /NITROKART/
youtube.com/watch?v=G_FD6SyEKxY

You don't have to tell me twice when it comes to non-PS1 Spyro games. Even as a child I knew that "Enter the Dragonfly" was a massive letdown that didn't hold a candle to the games that came before it.

With Crash I give a bit more leniency Nitro Kart was serviceable IMO. Twinsanity was an odd departure from what we had been given before but I had a good time with it.

Wrath of Cortex is just a worse version of "Warped" though. Fuuuuuuck those load times.

soundcloud.com/joshmancell/crash-bandicoot-2-rock-it

Best music piece in the series.

Oh man! I used to love Diddy Kong Racing!

Is it bad I still play this game regularly..?

Those pre-console versions on Mancell's Soundcloud are so good. There's some solid Jak and Daxter stuff on there too.

Are you me?

CTR is a great game. God damn I'm gonna go play it

nah. still one of the best kart games out there.

I love this one
The level is also possibly the most rage inducing

oops forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=WB1I3PV7Ml8

OHMYSECU

also
youtube.com/watch?v=jqtLvuVPpTs
Damn I love all the Crash OSTs but the first one is probably my favorite in that department.

>tfw crash bash final boss

OOBLAHGAH!

HOODABUHGA

Crash 1 had more atmospheric music for the levels where it really mattered, while Crash 2 had much catchier tracks that still blended in well with the environments.

Did it when I was 10 sucker. Could do it now if you held a gun to my head

eel deal sticks in my head

Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do
DO, DO, DO
Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do

you may only post in this thread if you won all platinum relics on Crash 3

I like this pasta, where did you get it brother?

Break out tha butta.

*couldn't

That model looks like shit
"hur dur it looks like zembillas origional art"
So what, the crash we grew up with was jason rubins interpretation of that art, he should look like he does on the cover or crash 2 and 3

youtube.com/watch?v=d2eLpAxNlG4

I think this gem route version is much better. The part where the marimba joins in through to the end captures Crash's sound overall to me.

No, he shouldn't. That's blatant nostalgia whoring. I want to see new approaches for every new title.

That Crash looks way more determined and plain badass compared to this pile of tripe (made in Britain)

The only complaint I have is the fur. It looks like bristles.

Also, Jason Rubin is a sneak who got Crash's real creator, David Siller, kicked off the project right before release.

Mario Kart sure could use some non-Marsupial women of that style when you get your cup at the end rather than that fuckin' fish spitting it into the air (Does that still happen? I remember that in MK64 but haven't owned one of those games since Double Dash).

Nitrus Oxide did nothing wrong.

I can guarantee I could kick all of your asses in Crash Team Racing, effortlessly. Wouldn't even be a challenge.

>tfw no CTR remaster with online multiplayer coming out

Any way this can be memed into existence?

>That's blatant nostalgia whoring

They're remaking the first three games, if that's not already fuckin' nostalgia whoring then I dunno what is.

P E N T A
E
N
T
A

P E N G U I N
E
N
G
U
I
N

OOP SHALALA BINGO

Really long controller and tv cables

Is Nitros Oxide just Pepe from another world?

Good times.

Wow! This shit is gay as fuck, son! Ever heard of Call of Duty, Gramps? Everyone's playing that.

From a MLG gamer

They can't make Crash the same way he was on the PS1. It would look extremely weird. I really hope this remake brings new life in Crash, but properly unlike Crash of the Titans, which was just making it a forgettable mess.

Go ahead and turn Crash into a politically incorrect meme, so huge that not even Activision can ignore it. But give me the platformer first. I don't really care about the racing game. It's a good racing game, but Crash is a platformer.

Owning a CoD game after MW1 should be criminal.

OPWARTENPIKUI

MW2 and 3 are okay too, but they're just more of the same...

I play it with my girlfriend all of the time... I have two copies of the CTR disk, and she has a PS2
>Pura=CTR drift mode

Threadly reminder that Polar and Coco are the best racers and everyone else is objectively and subjectively shit

Now that you mentioned there were some threads on Cred Forums like two or three months ago which were about CTR online. It was some emulation thingy what they used.

Battle what

Are their any CTR posters left? I thought they had run out of monies and/or became redpilled, replaced by shitposting trolls and people shilling for free

They'll probably hit us with a final showdown in mid to late October, I hope so, just to make November feel extra salty

>Noob that can't trickshot

Uh.... y'know, the battle mode?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ymz0xswJHbg

Battle Toads

There's a steamgroup for ctr multiplayer made by Cred Forumstards.

absolutely loved CTR, member playing mariocart at a friends house thought that game was in slow motion

Anybody played this game? It was so good.

I'm amazed by the fact somebody actually played it.

Why? It's fun.
You need friends though.

Is that some European shit, because this bad boy is the only one we used.

On one second i forgot this is Cred Forums not Cred Forums.

Fuck yeah, Speed Freaks was the shit!

Clintons Team of Retards?

Wow, with posts like that you'd almost think we were on some sort of politically incorrect board.

cause unlike Cred Forums we can discuss everything but politics civilly. I feel like all the boards can discuss everything but their main focus civilly.

I believe that one was for Ps1.

No because I wasn't a Sonygger and I grew up with the superior kart game.

MK64's a fine game but don't fuckin' kid yourself. If you're gonna up Mario Kart at least post Double Dash.

OOGA BOOGA

That isn't even the best racing game on the system.

a Britbong posted it in the Trumo gener

>That isn't even the best racing game on the system.

close but WRONG

How do I unlock N. Oxide?

I'm not saying it's the best but it was cool at the time

HOODRAGOF

>tfw 1999 was thirty years ago

Does anyone have a rule 34 of pic related ?

What the fuck timeline are you living in?

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=coco_bandicoot
here's some

A true american.

But on a side note i fucking love crash team racing, still have my copy and play it from time to time to remind me of when vidya wasnt controlled by kikes, aka EA, Activision, Ubisoft etc.

This.

Its been prolly 16 years and i still have no idea how or even if u can.

Extreme gIII was the pinnacle m8.

I still play that shit.

DKR > CTR

n. gin labs
sewer speedway
polar pass
tiny arena
hot air skyway

I've never played CTR.

Yes, but my discs are beyond repair. I am only able to play on ePSXe now.

I brought it to college with me

Buy that shit RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

As far as the PS2 games go.
A hero's tail, Twinsanity, and Wrath of Cortex with the shorter loading times version are pretty good in there own right.

Titans, Team Racing, Enter the Dragon Fly, and the legend of spyro was pretty bad.

But Mind over Mutants was almost good.

Buy it with what? I don't have a PSX or Steam -- if it's even on there.

Well most of us are already conservatives. Why don't we try to create a revival of the Pre-9/11 culture.

What is actually wrong with Wrath of Cortex? I think it's the last pure entry before they started doing combat shit. It plays exactly like Warped.

Ripper Roo was objectively the best racer.

Fucking god tier drifting abilities.

On the topic of PS2 games anyone else ever play Destroy all humans! or Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis?

This one gets it.

It's Warped but way fuckin' slower.

>Destroy all humans!

Yeah it was great. Couldn't really get into the second one though since it kept glitching.

OHMYCOMPRITITOR

I want to go back to the early 00s again. Me and my dad used to play Crash games so much every weekend.

Emulation is your only option

>Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis
I know it from PC. Great game, awesome animations for its time. I love Jurassic Park.
>inb4 directed by a Jew

Does anyone remember the crash party game?

2 was objectively better.

I'm your dad now user.

>CRRRRAAASH BASH!
One of my favorites.

they should have made a spyro racing game. p.s. any of you cunts member vigilante 8? I just found out they released an updated version on xbox live. No one plays it though. So all you cunts get it and play with me please

That four way pong was comfy as fuck.

The AI is a bastard though in the later levels though.

I sure hope he means Crash Bash and not that fuckin' Crash party game on the DS.

What is this blasphemy I'm looking at

Is it even possible to unlock N. Oxide without cheats?

I'm too bad to get all the relics.

ALLAHU AKBAR

What color is her underwear?

One of many forgotten Crash titles for Nintendo handhelds.

>Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure
>Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced
>Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rampage
>Spyro Orange: The Cortex Conspiracy
>Crash Boom Bang!

Crash Nitro Kart, Tag-Team Racing, Crash of the Titans and Crash: Mind Over Mutant also had handheld ports.

Pura or bust. Man, I'd still have my original coppy if my fucking sister hadn't step on it an broken it into pieces all those years ago. Great game.

OF COURSE! This is my favorite kart racer game, and when I saw political youtubers mentioning CTR, and seeing people posting that acronym on here, I immediately thought about Crash Team Racing.
I still play it from time to time, it never gets old. It's a really good game, believe me.

MAMA MIA

Looked it up myself.