What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

He's using a recent event to push gun grabbing.

>"HOW DARE HE USE A TERROR ATTACK TO PUSH HIS IDEOLOGY!!!!" - leftist idiots about Trump

keked at captain deplorable

god i hate hayes' smug fucking face

We are lucky they used planes on the twin towers instead of guns.

>We're also very very lucky that the attackers tried to use explosives rather than guns

No, we are actually just REALLY lucky that hillary is incapable of hiring qualified personel.

Hi everyone I'm Swedish :)

He and Sally Kohn should be gassed. I haven't seen either on TV but based on their tweets, nothing of value would be lost.

Shaun King too while we're at it. Wigger blocked me.

What he meant to say was: "I am a colossal idiot and someone needs to punch me in my smug face".

He needs to be blown up with a bomb. We need to meme this into existence.

Is this sarcasm?

Never is with these traitors. They push shit that is actually causing the death of people too.

This guys entire twitter feed is TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP, he just can't stop talking and retweeting about him. Almost as if he secretly wants him to win.

guns are manufactured by people that more or less know what they are doing, thus ensuring some effectiveness and reliability.
homemade explosives add the terrorist's stupidity to the equation, they might end up making a glorified firecracker.

how much you wanna bet she's gay

fucking kills me this thing can get on TV and spew bullshit like she's got a brain

I think everyone secretly wants Trump to win, even the most die hard Hillary supporters.

>Jewish lesbian
You can't make this shit up

That fucking idiot

We are lucky they used a truck in Nice instead of guns

He means that bombs are an instrument of peace because they never Fuck up.
Take the middle east for example, bombs never kill people there because they never go off

actually it's "holy shit did you say we're lucky ISIS is bombing us?"

lucky being that offense part. You're working well on preparing to integrate for leaf status when you run from mean ol' Trump.

The US was lucky the 9/11 bombers didn't use nuclear weapons. Otherwise it would have been really bad.

>Bombs use huge uncontrolled explosions, sending shrapnel all around
>Guns use small controlled explosions sending bullets (shrapnel) towards a desired target
>Lorries use medium controlled explosion (combustion) to send huge shrapnel (lorries) towards groups of people

BAN ASSAULT COMBUSTIONS!
INVENTING FIRE WAS A MISTAKE!

Do you know who you should really support in the fight against extremism?

ANYONE else, more so that *progressive muslims*

Why aren't they supporting *progressive* white nationalists? Why is there not a think tank and support groups and TV exposure after Dylan Hunt?

Oh fucking GOD.

I weep for my country but I can't help but laugh at how far we've fallen.

>sharia
>not extremism
I cannot fathom how the lefty mind does this. It claims to be for equality and yet supports Sharia law. Where is the fucking logic?

or, rather, unlucky since now they can't hawk the gun control narrative.

mass shooter => gun problem => NRA => white men

by extremism she means the "extremism" of white Trump supporters who vote.

He meant:
> You are lucky this time America. Next time Allah will not be so merciful!

Also look at that picture. What a fucking copy-boy. I bet his work colleges bully him by calling him Jimmy Olson.

>RWDS when?

Hi Sweden.