It´s time for Cred Forums to check Hillarys glasses. Why haven´t we noticed it yet?

It´s time for Cred Forums to check Hillarys glasses. Why haven´t we noticed it yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/i1jQFxVOPhF
strokeassociation.org/STROKEORG/LifeAfterStroke/RegainingIndependence/PhysicalChallenges/Vision-Disturbances-After-Stroke_UCM_467437_Article.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she doesn't wear those glasses anymore. pay attention to your own country's politics, we don't need you and your cluelessness.

those look like normal thick glasses desu, mine used to look like that

She does tard. Last picture finger on the plane shows this. Record not corrected.

Thank you for correcting the record

lol sorry.
I thought the weird blue ones were the seizure glasses?

>Why haven´t we noticed it yet?
Welcome to June or possibly even May, enjoy your stay.

Wikipedia Says that this shit is used in lighthouses

If those are normal - and I presume she has the money to grind the lenses as thin as possible - than she can't see for shit without her glasses. Practically blind.

why only the left lens if it's a brain injury?

Whats the jew's endgame is this. Surely she is not the only corrupt democrat they can find. The race isnt even fighitng for a middle group, either you hate Trump or you hate Hilary, its not like she pulls in swing voters.

So why put up a candidate that cant even stand up correctly? What good does it do to have her die?

Is she a lighthouse then?

We did. Dr Drew lost his job on HLN for pointing it out.

perhaps. I don't know. I think that weird effect that you can see when you look at them at that side angle is evident that it is a heavy but condensed prescription

>Whats the jew's endgame is this.
99% of the time its to defend israel and gobble up the land nearby.

the rest is just muh shekels.

Setting this aside, I mean it's pretty obvious that she got a touch of the syphilis from ol' Slick Willy, right?

Kys

To be fair trump is old as fuck too and probably about to die.

this woman is just the personification of everything that is wrong with the western world. pure evil.

thanks for correcting the record

How does Hilary dying ensue that? Why not put Biden or Michelle on the ticket. Hilary being Obama 2.0 doesnt make sense if shes dead

record status: not corrected

I have pretty bad eye sight and my glasses do this

Is anyone else getting severe deja vu here?

yup. short boring blunt and realistic. Sounds like what real life would have in store for its version of supervision.

Wow, I guess her traumatic brain injury is all better then! Thanks, m8!

Yup, a 70 yr old pale man with a junk food addiction

Prism glasses?
Show rx

maybe they want trump to win because he'll nuke iran or something?

and in the ensuing chaos jews will seize muh land, muh shekels?

Yea the glasses thing came up two or three weeks ago. I don't think any MSM picked it up though. Same with the blue blue-lensed ones and the reptile egg she spit out. If we didn't get video of her seizing the fuck out they'd have ignored that too.

Praise Kek.

((( all eye can see ))).

The lenses look like multiple parentheses
It's (((pottery)))

We're in another timeline.

Michelle was both black and a woman, she wouldn't have gotten the votes. Hillary was a safe bet because it's CURRENT_YEAR and it's her turn. She's probably been hiding her health concerns from even her masters.

if she's so terrible, why do we need to make up bullshit about how bad she is

I have these glasses
They're so my lazy eye will focus when I'm fatigued

why would the body double need those?

dem sick vibez

They want Trump to win without an election so that they can have a reason to start a black supremacy commie revolution.

These lenses are used to correct double vision, all pairs are asymmetrical.

AGENT SMITH DID NOTHING WRONG.

Is she okay?

>Why haven´t we noticed it yet?
Where have you been for the past month?

The fuck are you talking about. People here have been going on about hillary's glasses for weeks. Lurk moar.

How did a lighthouse get a brain injury?>

shes fine you conspiratards! i can say for certain that hilliary is healthier than you basement dwellers.

I used to wear those kind of glasses because of my double vision after an eye operation, it was horrible.

you shouldn't be president either, defective

But the result of that would be mass slaughter of blacks.

Are the Jews on our side and just playing 6000000D chess?

You wouldn't believe me if I told you...

Try us.

You fucking dumbfuck niggers.

The glasses have huge distortion because her perscription is ridiculously high, just by eye I gamble its near a - 7 or worse.

The lines are a prismatic foil, to get used to prismatic glass instead of regular spherical glass, which is a type of glass given to people that are cross-eyed.

Best of regards, your neighbourhood Cred Forums opticien.

It is, though. Fresnel lenses focus light almost as well as a way larger/thicker lens would, but with obvious weight saving because of the use of less glass. Why it would be used with brain injuries, however, is beyond me, but it sure as hell not used in normal glasses. I guess is right. This still wouldn't rule out brain injury, however. Brain injury might very well have led to sight impairment. And it wouldn't explain why she sometimes does not wear these glasses, as she should be blind as a bat without them if she needs them just for eyesight correction.

It's a conspiracy theory to be honest. If you use double polarised glasses, horizontal and vertical, it means the glass won't be penetrated by any type of light.

Top kek

True, but it doesn't necessarily mean brain injury. Diabetes, Thyroid problems, blood pressure, Cataract operation, "staar" operation, hormonal imbalance (lots of pregnant women, lol Hillary preggo at her age my ass) and a myriad other things can change your eyes drastically.

It's used in all kinds of things, if you get a large fresnel lens you can melt rocks with sunlight

>Why it would be used with brain injuries, however, is beyond me

It corrects double vision.

>The lines are a prismatic foil, to get used to prismatic glass instead of regular spherical glass, which is a type of glass given to people that are cross-eyed.

Hillary isn't cross-eyed.

> your neighbourhood Cred Forums opticien.

It's optician. And if you are, you should have noticed she isn't cross eyed, she hasn't worn glasses like this before she had her FAINTING AND BLOOD CLOT REMOVAL which is part of the OFFICIAL story of the campaign.

Yes that's right, she's fainted and had to have a clot in her brain removed. And she needed special double vision correcting glasses AFTER that point, which is a normal aftermath of brain injury.

If she's still wearing them long after being declared to have overcome that issue.. it's bad.

Remember we have some major events lining up here:
1) Hillary faints.
2) Hillary has brain surgery to remove clot.
3) While they claim it didn't do any damage she needs special corrective glasses.
4) Under deposition she constantly claims to have no memory of events and cites the trauma at one point as the reason. We all know politicians lie, but maybe she wasn't.
5) She goes missing during the Dem nomination debates. For minutes. Of dead silence on live TV. She claims it was a bathroom break.
6) She has several moments of appearing stunned or confused caught on video.
7) She faints and has to be carried into a car with her feet dragging. Claims it was pneumonia.

You don't have to be a conspiracy nut to notice something's off. Even the MSM is running articles "suggesting" it's a concern.

>True, but it doesn't necessarily mean brain injury.

BRAIN INJURY IS IN THE SHILLARY CAMPAIGNS OFFICIAL NARRATIVE YOU DOLT.

The only question is how bad it was and if she's (as they claim) okay now.

Is it because she is Cock Eyed? One eye goes one way, and the other eye goes off somewhere else. You could see it today at Temple U speech.

Prism lenses are used when your eyes don't line up properly. Nothing to do with strength, my own prescription is -8 in both eyes and I don't need a prism lens.

Hillary has Parkinsons. Should have picked Michael J Fox for VP.

pepe is taking a giant sweaty-diaper peepeepoopoo right behind huma

Those are ((((echo)))) glasses

Dr Drew *did* notice it. And he got fired for his competence.

>To be fair trump is old as fuck too and probably about to die

Yeah, that's why he can fly to a foreign country that hates him, deal with their president, agree to a wall, do a press release there, fly back to the US, and give a massive policy speech for hours, then spend the evening making bantz.

70 or not the guy is high energy as fuck. I work out regularly, take care of myself, and his schedule exhausts me just thinking about it.

I'm sorry mate, I haven't been following much about her recent fainting etc. if it is true that that happened, then it's very goddamn possible that it's linked to a TIA.

Jesus that would be amazing.

source

I was talking about the distortion on the sides of the lenses.

Old news.

That's alright m8.

Just know that there's a lot going on here. This election will be a headliner in history books 100 years from now, no matter what happens.

Just because your socialized medicine system says "Go fuck off and die now" once you're over the age of 65 in Canada doesn't mean that we do the same thing here, leaf, even though that's what Obama has been pushing for.

In your country it's "Go fuck off and die" at all ages unless you're rich.

Close ups of Hillary make her look like George Soros, bottom pics especially.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING

>kys

not an argument

SAUCE NOW

OH SHIT

Fucking this
Fucking shut up

My granddad wears prism glasses and he had 2 strokes and has glaucoma

I can't find anything at all relating this to brain injuries

Found it
vine.co/v/i1jQFxVOPhF

Not to mention the e-mails from her lackies researching modafinil, a drug taken to combat fatigue from Parkinson's.....

because you are stupid

strokeassociation.org/STROKEORG/LifeAfterStroke/RegainingIndependence/PhysicalChallenges/Vision-Disturbances-After-Stroke_UCM_467437_Article.jsp

Can they melt steel beams?

>why only the left lens if it's a brain injury?

it's to correct damage in her right hemisphere. related to blood clot, gave her double vision

>we

me sides

that face is scary asf

This mean Clinton is retarded ? holy kek, you guys are in risk to being goberned by a retarded old woman.

No wonder they want to fuck with the internet. The shit some of you guys stuff together while I masturbate and read about it all.
Fantastic.