If the mailman has a package for you but doesn't bother to deliver it because he's a lazy fuck...

If the mailman has a package for you but doesn't bother to deliver it because he's a lazy fuck, does that constitute fraud and/or stolen property?

Almost every time I've scheduled a Sunday delivery I've gotten the 'delivery attempted' excuse which is bullshit because the apartment building I live in has a concierge service that takes packages and that is staffed 24/7.

More generally, how can we fix the postal service?

Mailman here (temp, not career)

tldr, the new people do Amazon on Sundays and most are overworked and don't want to be working Sundays. Most are lazy as fuck, and we go into a million new areas we haven't been to before. Story short, they are taking a short cut with your place because they can. They can't do that with basic curbside residential.

Is it fraud? No.

Solution? Call and complain, first to Amazon then the USPS. Amazon basically owns the USPS now.

Cry me a fucking river, they get $15/hr. I have complained to Amazon but this shit isn't acceptable. There was no delivery attempt made; I can only infer that USPS is defrauding Amazon. They want those sweet Sunday delivery bux but don't want to do the work.

It's 17 an hour actually for now. We are getting replaced with 10 an hour guys. At least on Sundays anyway.

I'm not trying to argue with you. I just got home from the Trump rally and am tired AF so I didn't explain it right.

Amazon's ORDERS are EVERYTHING on Sundays go to the front door. No exceptions. Chances are, your local carriers are claiming there is no way to get it to the front door on Sundays. I'm telling YOU to contact Amazon and the USPS and tell them otherwise. I am a college student and I hate the job, so I'm not defending it.

>making people work on the Lord's day

Kill yourself heretic

>making an agreement and then breaking it
I don't give a fuck about their religion, if they don't want to work Sundays then they should find a new career.

I have complained to Amazon and I intend to complain to USPS. My local carrier is talking out of their ass, the mailman has keys to my apartment building so he can put stuff in the mailboxes, so my apartment front door is accessible to him. No ifs, no buts.

Drone delivery fucking when?

FWIW I hope you manage to find something better post-college.

>Complaining about this

This is the problem with the world. People like you shouldn't be passing down their genes. If the world wasn't so easy now, you wouldn't have survived. Now we're full of cucks.

I miss when ups delivered my shit

>company offers me a service in exchange for money
>pay them said money
>company fails to provide said service
>feel wronged and ask for compensation
OH YES I'M SO ENTITLED

They did exactly this to me yesterday and then delivered today (1 day late). Complain to Amazon since they have a on-time guarantee or whatever they call it. All the major carriers will be bust in a couple years when Amazon and others have their own distribution in place.

>ISIS is taking over Middle East
>Refugees storming into 1st world countries
>USA's white population is declining every year
>>b-but my mail came a day later!! why are we not fixing this??

You're a fucking cunt, friend. The sad thing is, you're still not doing shit about your "problems."

I just can't understand why there are no good carriers. All of them seem to pull this crap. A good carrier would have cleaned up the past few years.

>order animoo figures from japan
>postman refuses to deliver them for weeks
>have to go to the post office to pick them up

Shut the fuck up you whiny bitch and take it to yelp

USPS RULES

Sage

It's possible to be concerned about more than one problem at once, I assure you.

Fire all nonwhites and deport them too.

Kill the USPS union
Don't have it tie into the government at all. No Taxpayer bailouts. Let it function like a real business.

>how can we fix the postal service?
offer postal banking like we used to do

And offer good interest rates like the UK. They get like 5% on the first 2500 and 2% beyond that.

>If the mailman has a package for you but doesn't bother to deliver it because he's a lazy fuck, does that constitute fraud and/or stolen property?

Yes.

>More generally, how can we fix the postal service?

Well, it has probably been infiltrated by (((Traitors))) who attempt to prevent certain things from being delivered to certain people.

This, have the USPS replace paypal.

You'll forgive me of thinking that's not the reason my particular delivery failed to materialize. I ordered a work of popular fiction.

It is, which is why I showed multiple problems, yet you still choose to bitch about your mail coming in a day late.

How does it feel knowing you've let your ancestors down? Your genes have been passed down since the beginning of life itself, and this is what you decide to do.

My ancestors are dead. It is impossible for me to 'let them down'.

Many people with horrible heritable diseases have had their genes passed down since the beginning of life itself too.

My dad was a mail man.

Thanks for this blogpost OP, very interesting. Also so politcally uncorrect. Back to /plebbit.

It doesn't work like that, but if they were able to pass them down then who cares, clearly they were strong enough to make it.

ITT: butthurt unionists

Do your fucking jobs, parasites.

The USPS should be shut down so you retards can go work for UPS and FedEx then get your asses fired for laziness and incompetence.

Then you should just be gassed along with the niggers to reduce the welfare budget.

Because they hire the laziest slack-jawed morons right out of high school thanks to nepotism and basically have job security for life unless they crash or run over a pedestrian.