Can you be hispanic and Caucasian at the same time? I don't mean mixed like George Zimmerman btw

Can you be hispanic and Caucasian at the same time? I don't mean mixed like George Zimmerman btw

Yes. Hispanic means you were born in a Spanish speaking country.

Imagine your parents are Both Americans and you were born in Mexico and raised in Mexico.

You would be a Hispanic White/Caucasian.

As long as your ancestry is European, yeah.
Swear to god the worst mistake Spaniards ever made was fucking native shitskins en masse. Now we have an entire race of eses and holmses hijacking and subverting white culture and language.

This

But Every Anglo-American has European ancestry so lol.

Remember some are rape babies so by your logic they are legitimately Hispanic.

Louis C.K is hispanic like
said.

>americans
>white

I'd classify Spaniards as white I think... they are not the Germanic ur-white like myself, but they are a kind of white, and the latin types can obviously built great nations so they're ok.

Anglo-Americans, you Yuropoor. Use your brain to infer.

Some are white, like the Basque or people of Northern Spain who have celtic admixture. The rest are Moorish rape babies.

"Hispanic" refers to culture, it has nothing to do with race.

Boy every Mediterranean has white palms show the other side.

Parents were born from Mexico. I was born here. I'm American right?

Lol you got to go back

See: The Spanish colonies of the Caribbean and South America

Advanced civilization is what the white European diaspora is capable of. Latin America is mostly shit now (an exception being made for white majority, upper-class bubbles.) This will happen to the US once the mestizo hordes outbreed whites. Sudaca refuse always run cities to the ground, it's what happens when you give muds "equal footing." They will leech off you and then devolve your once-thriving cities into turd world shitholes.

We can't let this happen to burgerland.

I believe I'm a great member of society. Voting trump. Not a fucking spic. I work hard, practice my 2nd Amendments, and consider myself a patriot to this nation. Am I still not welcome by Cred Forums?

Bro, thats great why don't you do that in Mexico. Make Mexico Decent again.

I think you know the answer, and are just trying to bait.

Hispanic is not a race, stupid

I bet you are a germanic

Caucasian group many ethnics toguether

It has to do with skull, nose shape, etc

Didnt germanics fucked the med beyond reparations?

Muh white culture

Get fucked germanic pig

There's a Spanish guy in my maths class. He's white as snow, but his hair is raven black. He obviously doesn't look Finnish, but he's definitely white. So yes, you can. Assuming that caucasian means white.

>Germanic pig

My parents are from Galicia Spain. Wow user you hurt my feelings.

Are you pale with light eyes and hair?
Then you are germanic

Wow, I'm not going to get talked down by some Black from. Hispania fuck off you Hatian tier nigger.

How were germanics before the romans?

Too strong for Romans, apparently.

Lol, ok germanic

How does make you feel that the romans wanted to exterminate your people?

Barbarian scumm, go back to denmark or something

No civ, you are now using everything from romans becuase you didnt have any

Lol this guy, What a fucking retard. Oh fuck it feels Good to be an Iberian!

>Good to be an Iberian!
Arent you a germanic?

>tfw not pure iberian
Feels bad man

I wonder how much germanic i have in me.

Who gives a shit? Just don't be a nigger, goddamnit.

I've known very aryan looking people with the surname Garcia

Lol nope.

Yes. Hispanic means "spanish-speaking"
So if you are white spanish person, you would technically be hispanic and white.

Imagine a bunch of sailors who didn't see a woman in months. They land and find a lot of half naked lolis around willing to have sex with you.

What would you do?

Rape and procreate

11% Anglo-Saxon are Germanic

Anglos and Saxons are from WestPhalia North western Germany.

I thought the "who's white and who isn't" debate was already solved

It is not rape if she consents. Not in current year, of course

>As long as your ancestry is European, yeah.
Poor choice of words. those indios with 25% spanish ancestry still count as having european ancestry.

But yes, there are actual whites in latin america. Not sure how many pure blooded ones are, since there's so much miscegenation, but they exist.

>Sending your DNA data to Google

Garcia is a germanic name, many spanish people were gothi but became hispani over time.

That would be an american born abroad, they have no ethnicity

You know, we came for free lolis and oro y plata.

Should have said wholly yuropoor but you get my point.

Latinx aryan reporting in.

Latins are aryan

>GarcĂ­a
>a germanic name

I said "raised Mexican" so that means they would be Culturally Mexican and therefore ethnically Mexican as well.

Most spaniards from Spain are whiter than muricans, if we exclude Andalucia.

Remember that Iberians are Predominantly Visigoth.

We

Really

Wuz

Goths

How's Zimmerman remotely white? he has the classic slanty eyes spics have

no it doesn't
Spaniards aren't Hispanic
Hispanic is just a pc word for Indian rape baby

Slant eyes would be a generalization remember genetics can be random. Some spic may have slant eye or do not.

Qt girl I'm seeing is half Hispanic, half french, but looks like an Asian/white. I don't know if I should consider her white or not since her skin isn't dark at all.

>Remember that Iberians are Predominantly Visigoth.
Please fuck off and die.

Spain was a part of the germanic world for centuries.

Spaniards have their ethnicity labeled Hispanic in america cause it's not a race

stop talking about something you don't know

But yeah calling brown people "Hispanic" is clearly a nice way of saying "Mestizo"

do what the Anglos did: kill them all and build a first world country upon their graves.

I think most white spanish people have it like this

Race: white
Ethnicity: Hispanic

>spain
>white

>t. Polish toilet cleaner working in Spain because his own country is shit

Ima have to stop you there. You and your country have no experience in a how to run Colonial country and her sociopolitical problems.

u fail at anthro m8

An irrelevance. At the height of the Regnum Visigothorum the Visigoths numbered no more than perhaps 30,000 (a conservative estimate given by Collins) in a peninsula of ~1 million people. The Suebi were an even smaller minority in their area of Gallaecia/Lusitania.

The Visigoths and the Suebi contributed to the ethnogeneses of Spaniards and Portuguese respectively, but to suggest that their contribution was so significant that a majority of Iberians are "predominantly Visigoth" is phenomenally stupid.

And it's an insult, IMO, because the Visigoths were some of the most incompetent, pathetic rulers in Iberian history.

A hispanic caucasian gf sounds nice

You know right my man. Habsurgs forever!

How so? Aren't the Basque people not even Racially Related to the Hispanics? I thought the Basque were an Indo-European people.

White Hispanics exist

BUT THEY BARELY EXIST IN MEXICO

MEXICO RUINED THE WORD HISPANIC

SPAIN IS THE ONLY DECENT HISPANIC COUNTRY

d-do i get a free pass pol? brown hair blue eyed 1/2 spic here

dad is 1/2 mexican 1/2 german brwn hair green eyes, mom is french spanish pale skin blonde light brown eyes

>American parents.
>Born in Costa Rica.
>Spend formative years in Mexico.
>Socially assimilated into Mexican society.
>Move to the US for college.
>Would be lying if I said I wasn't Hispanic.
>Don't want to confuse anyone.
>Would like to be able to check "Anglo" and "Hispanic" boxes to actually describe who I am.
>TFW there is no "Anglo" box because academia wants to suppress any sense of ethnicity amongst the general populace.
>Decline to identify as Hispanic unless I know it is of convenience.

>Racially Related to the Hispanics? I thought the Basque were an Indo-European
You're conflating language with race. Basque is a pre-Indo European language, but they genetically cluster closest to Spaniards, Portuguese, and southern French. Historically they were most closely related to the Aquitani north of the Pyrenees, but they were also related to Iberians (as in Iberians proper, not Celts or Celtiberians) both genetically and probably linguistically (the jury's still out on the Iberian language[s]).

I think all of the Amerindian - Hispanic Countries ruined themselves. You really Can't blame Spain for their hubris and arrogance.

You get a free pass straight into the gay bar. You look like a massive queer.

I might be, thank you for correcting i will improve my knowledge of this topic.

America just lumps any group with any spanish ancestry under "Hispanic' regardless if they speak spanish or what color their skin is

If i had a euro wife my children would be 8% non caucasoid, and 88.5%euro+3.5% middle easterner = 92% caucasoid

I blame Mexico and their Mestisaje for this huge Cluster fuck.

This

The only reason why people think hispanic is a race of brown people is that Mestizos feel like they own the fucking word

Lol. What is kingdom asturias, holy roman empire spanish netherlands, 500 yeats goth migration and settlement.

You get a dick passing in and our of your ass queer

who cares, atleast there is no africans in my city

So, wait? Spaniards' ethnicity is Hispanic? So Castillans have the same ethnicity as Catalans and Mexicans? The things these burgers make up. Create a country with these three together, and things will boil - that's how "close" they are.

Many spanish names have germanic origin.

Reminder castizos are not gentic threats but mulattos mestixos and their non white forms are to the euro bloodline.

Castizo here, can i ally to white people or i'm just subhuman ?

Mexico does its census by culture and not Genetics and race thats why the Hispanic issue is so prevalent.

And because America has the One drop rule, fuck me the Caste system was more comprehensive.

The principality of Asturias was not Visigothic. It was a territory constituted by Christians from various regions in Iberia who fled the encroaching Moors. Even the traditional view that Pelagius was a Visigoth has been disputed recently. The only information we have about his origins comes from the Codex Albeldensis, written 200 years after Pelagius' death, at a time when forging prestigious genealogies was common practice for political or mythological purposes.

youre pretty cute, faggot.

n- no homo.

Yep

But at least the government states hispanics can be of different races

The media's trying to push it as a race though

Hello there brother.

Castizos will never be as good as pure spaniards but you guys are at least on the same level as Italians if that makes you feel better

a couple % differences are nothing desu for an empire.

So what?

First of all, this discussion was about Iberians, not Spaniards specifically. The Portuguese have much less connection to the Visigoths and much more of a connection to the Suebi.

The introduction of Visigothic patronymic practices does not indicate that everyone with said patronymic is descended from a Visigoth, if that's what you're claiming.

>As good as a pure Spaniard

I don't think thats relevant anymore. M8.

But italians have african ancestry, i just have some amerindian who are like retarded asians, but still not african apes.

I'll side with people anyways, whites are the only hope for this world.

You need logic and genetic forethought for racial policies, mixing with mestizos or indians is pure retardation from a genetic standpoint if you care about your racial grouping.

Americans restricted mixing and it was good spaniards based their empire on mixing and it was absolute shit, if it is genetically viable for castizos to further align with spanish nation via a spaniard woman i would accept that but meanwhile asva default without a genetic surplus i would accept castizo only marriages and still be loyal to the spanish nation.

hispanic comes from the latin name for espana, hispania. I can be a mestizo or full blood indian and speak spanish, doesnt make me hispanic

At one point the Mestizo Population was a Minority. But that really changed after the Independence wars.
Spaniards

Criollos: Colonial Born Spaniards

Castizos= Mestizo + Spaniards

Mestizos=Spaniards + Indian

Mulato = White/Spaniards+Black

Indios

Lobos=Indian+Black

Blacks/Negros

Hispanic is not a race
If your parents are both 100% Japs and you are born in Colombia and raised in Colombia then you would be Hispanic.
It's not a race, it's about the culture.

That makes no sense. I'd say ethnic groups make narrower groups than races. Spain is white/caucasian but a mess in terms of ethnicities. The same goes for Italy, France, the UK, Germany, Belgium, etc.

You don't know what you are talking about
The spaniards couldn't even kill all the natives because they were too many
Native Americans in the north were almost nothing compared to the mayas n shiet

>If your parents are both 100% Japs and you are born in Colombia and raised in Colombia then you would be Hispanic.
No. Hispanic applies to race/ethnicity. If you were 100% jap but born and raised in Colombia, your race/ethnicity would be Asian/Japanese, but your culture and citizenship would be Colombian. If your family is 100% japanese, then there wouldn't be a single drop of hispanic blood in your DNA.

Castizo+spanish=spanish in that time, my only interest is not being in the same state with mulatos/mestizos/indians, relationship with pure spaniards is terciary and can be developed diplomatically.

i agree
Spain could've been a dominating force in the world. But they didn't kill those fucking natives, and created the fucking mestizo.

Hi Brendan

Criolo, in Portuguese at least, is the result of the mishmash between the language of a colonial power and a local language. Afrikaans is a prime example of crioulo.

The way you used the same word (in Spanish) is very odd to me.

crioulo*

>Hispanic applies to race/ethnicity
But it doesn't.
People from any race/ethnicity can speak spanish or be born in a spanish country.
Just google it up

We castizos would have to have a demographic census of each region to see how many of castizo blood are there in latin america.

Hispanic/Latino is an ethnicity, not a race. There are such things as Hispanics that are full-blown niggers who just speak Spanish.

Then what's the point of "hispanophone"?

It seems to me the right meaning of "Hispanic" was somewhere along the line corrupted and given new meaning, not unlike the word "Moor" in English.

Eres traficante o retrasado?

Criollos are the reason Mexico fell to shit. I have spite for anyone that decended from Criollos.

Mexicobis shit because of mecicans.

But the people who creates the kingdom of asturias was the goth minority. At least the nobility of the kingdom of asturias who were refugees like don Pelayo, was german.

The kingdom who descend from Asturias Kingdom like Navarra, Leon and Aragon. Had the same nobility. Spain was ruled by germans

I already addressed the Pelagius issue. Every scholar in the past 10 years I've come across has concluded that Pelayo's Visigothic origins were a later tradition started some 200 years after his death.

>latinx
hi sjw

Who was pelayo then?

Why a cannadian know spanish history?

I was saying that he confused me for a Person of Germanic origins. Then I posted a Picture of Ander Breivik as a Joke. Wow i can't believe that makes me an idiot.

I'm white spanish, like the 60% of Chile.

Lo decia por lo de gallego

Iberian history and the Latin monastic tradition were my fields of study at university.

As to Pelagius, we simply don't know. He could have been a Visigoth, he could have been an Ibero-Roman, or he could have been one of the native Astures. All three are as likely. The Visigothic tradition, as I said, was propagated first by the Codex Albeldensis at a time when it was fairly common for chroniclers to essentially mythologise a person or a race's history for political and dynastic purposes. There's really no actual evidence that Pelayo was a Visigoth before the Codex.

President of Mexico next to manlet actor and bodybuilder from Mexicalifornia.

Chileans are white and nordic fuck haters. Just tanned

is it all spanish speaking there?

Only 30 or 20% is white. we have lot of mestizo/castizo, and some amerindians.

Atleast we don't have AFRICANS.

No. The South has some German/Austrian/Swiss inmigration, you can speak weird german or english there.

"Spaniards" and Portuguese are both the real hispanics

Do I count as white hispanic Cred Forums, I am not full white I know but I have pretty light skin?

>using germanic as an insult
The greatest country on Earth ( England ) is Germanic, it isn't much of an insult.

We all should value our national identity above our ethnic identity, anything else is behaving like jews or BLM niggers.

Some of us might be "whiter" than others, but at the end of the day we're all mixed to some degree. What really unite us is our nationality and our shared values and traditions, hyphenated spics have no room in Latin America.

I'm a mixed breed :)

>England
>The greatest country on Earth

Let me fix it for you: the most jewed country on Earth

La cronica de Alfonso III speaks firts about Pelayo's goth origins.

Otherwise the nobility were visigoths refugees.

>We all should value our national identity above our ethnic identity
No thanks.

The problem of south america is that our countries are just political constructions (maybe Brazil is an exception) but lots of south americans speaks the same language, have similar ancestry (X% spaniard + Y% amerindian).

>No thanks.
That's exactly the same mentality as kikes, you're nothing more than a traitorous scum.

The Codex Albeldensis was completed in the late 9th century (~881), putting it roughly 20 years before the Chronicle of Alfonso III.

you can check whatever fucking box you want.

Nobody can fuck with it.

Americans don't ask people if we're welcome. We walk in, plant the flag, fuck your daughters, and then bounce back home for a quick snooze before we do it all over again.

>traitorous scum.
Yes, that would be a fair assessment.

In most part, but a lot of countries have received a lot of inmigration from another countries in recent history (Asians, Lebanese, etc) so it's not just Spanish and Native heritage

you are not Hispanic, dumb fuck

>88
holy shit

>In most part, but a lot of countries have received a lot of inmigration from another countries in recent history (Asians, Lebanese, etc)
That's an insignificant number, again, if you put your identic identity above your national identity ("I am 1/4th lebanese" instead of "I am Colombian") you're nothing more than a kike.

I dont know that. Is good learn new things.

At least dont Pelayo wasnt moor or jew

no mames wey, mi abuelo es mitad tarahumara y estoy mas blanco que tu.
Pinche torta.

And there we go, always a beaner that has to try and convince this place that Mexico is white

>At least dont Pelayo wasnt moor or jew
No, he was definitely Catholic and European. We can say that much with relative certainty.

>calling someone else a beaner
>his tata was a barefoot tarahufuckingmara

Please pochito querido, kys.

>having a 1% lebanese population means your country is not a mix of spanish and native ancestry

And your point us? Here in Texa, Mexican Americans call people from Mexico beaners, in California they call the paisas. You guys call us Chicanos and Pochos. Same difference, so stop crying pinche wey

I bet you have a nice boi pucci

>Not sure how many pure blooded ones are
I think it's almost impossible, I'm white as my parents, but my father's mother was mestizo, and my mother's father too, and my parents didn't know their grandparents 1910's revolution and previous shitty civil wars

You're a real fucking maggot to compare dumb blacks with pretensions of nobility to a bunch of European and Euro-diaspora just trying to hold on to what identity they're still entitled to.
Nations last a few centuries at best and can always be refounded. Ethnic groups can last far longer but can never be recovered when lost.

>hehehe stupid goy you're a real fucking maggot for comparing us g_d's chosen people with goyim
>we can do and undo nations whenever we want but the survival of the jewish race is more important hehehe