Are Leafs honorary Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactions_to_the_September_11_attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol no

Like 0.01% of us are, maybe

The rest should be hunted for sport

the plural of leaf is leaves

Everything between Manitoba and Alberta is based, all conservative governments except Alberta which punished their conservatives for the oil crash which isnt really even their fault (it was Saudi Arabia flooding the market).

BC/Ontario/Quebec and the east can burn, fuck those cucks. Quebec claims to be based and yet they gave us Trudeau who is only from Ontario because his cuck father was working there at the time of his birth. The east is a welfare state, Ontario is beyond cucked with a lesbian leader and the most non-country debt in the world.

Absorb the pararies we have tons of farming and some of the most beautiful untouched land in the entire world.

Take a handful, nuke the rest.

Anyone want to trade some free healthcare for free speech?

Yeah ok buddy

Are americans less evolved Canadians?

maybe back when this photo was taken
now? no. Our people are a disgrace to humanity.

this to be perfectly honest about my sentiment

>are turds honorary banquets

No, no they're not.

Fuck no hell no. I dated a Canadian for a year and it was he worst thing I've ever done

No fuck off but keep giving us money

Fuck no

>he
Stop right there fag

>no conservative government since 1892

>(YOU)

"cuckbec strikes again with his pepe only argument. the only thing that the pepe image explains is that you are a fucking frog"

leaf genocide when?

HAHAHAHA

damn, leafs used to be pretty cool before they changed their flag...now that's all ruined...

>US
>Aryan looking guy in an SS looking uniform

>Canada
>guy with a pedostasche waving a flag with another country's symbol on it

Stream when?

agreed.....

aw, the good old days.....

How was Trudeau a cuck?

How can anyone who stands up to bleeding heart journalists and tells them to "just watch me" a cuck? He's exactly like Trump in that aspect, except Trump plays the media instead of not caring for them.

I don't want to be mentioned in the same sentence as your disgusting 60% mongrel 'country'.

I love our neighbors to the north

Leafs are not a real nation

Back when they had that flag they were. But they will be liberated someday and we will be brothers once again.

I think it's funny how nu/pol/ Americans like to shit on us so much when during 9/11 we were literally the only country in the world to sympathize with the US. While all the Euro shariah cucks were out in the streets partying and burning American flags we were taking re-routed planes and giving American citizens places to live for weeks until they could find a way home.

Keep spouting your epic leaf JIDF divide and conquer psyop memes though.

Yes they're our little brothers. Canada is literally little America
>source
I live on the border.

If you haven't noticed, europe is a separate continent that has a whole ocean between it and the US. No fucking shit the planes landed here instead of europe

The shills did this. It'll be over soon, don't worry about it.

What's BQC?

Canada is a British colony, so it's not another country's flag, it's ours.

Its ok leafy. I like you guys.

Doesn't change the fact that we were the only ones to feel bad for the US you fucking moron. Or are you so new and underage that you missed all the posts online about Eurocucks rubbing America's nose in it and saying they deserved it? Learn to read you fucking stupid chink.

Big Quebecois cock.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactions_to_the_September_11_attacks

Nope. There was a big reaction all over the world, but I guess you were too busy fucking your sister to notice

No, we are Americans. Quite literally.

American cooperations own Canadian resources. American media makes up 99% of Canadian media. The idea that Canada is a country is hilarious we are a 51st state with certain privileges to keep up appearances.

I think they're honorary chinks by now.

Why the fuck did Canadians change their flag from that to a leaf?

Go rot in China where you fucking came from you freak. Eurocucks still brag about it to this day even after their countries are turning into Shariah zones. You're so fucking underage it's laughable, were the only country to mourn with the US, and no ringing a few fucking church bells or other virtue signalling does not count you fucking dog eating sweatshop slave.

He has one quote of him using big government to crush civilians and isn't a cuck FAGGIT that destroyed our economy? He danced one time too and enraged our closest ally for fun.

A terrible leader.

ND
?

Terrible leader, maybe, but not a cuck.

And I find it weird that you're unable to point to specific examples, I have literally nothing to go on. But I'll take your word for it, I don't quite care enough to debate about dead politicians.

Fucking Quebecois

>Are Leafs honorary Americans?

Unless they get their shit together, they aren't going to be leafs anymore... they are going to be replaced by muslims.

and I don't think that maple syrup and poutine is Halal.

and I know for a FACT that beer isn't halal.

I'd sooner accept a slimey limey or criminal aussie or even a damn yankee than a fucking leaf.

No

They are a plague to this board, thank God for Cred Forums X and flag filtering.