Feminism&free nipple

so i know that most of you guys are against feminism and you sure have your arguments for that. but what about the nipple? why can men casually walk around in public without a shirt, while women are slut shamed for that and its even illegal?present me some (rational) arguments against freeing the fucking nipple of a woman
>inb4 its degenerate

>why can men casually walk around in public without a shirt

Not in civilized countries

Ever heard a bunch of women talking about a girl they don't like? Women are the worst for slut-shaming other women.

apparantly no one had a problem with me walking around without a shirt in cannes this summer

out of arguments, so i'ts the nipple argument.

Because the general idea is that something will suckle there at some point, and while completely natural, is considered to be a private bonding experience and thus protected enough to cover up.

Isn't she the exact type of faggot who gets pissy for cultural appropriation? Isn't poo head jewelry for mudskins? Hypocrisy is always most abundant in these people

women breasts are considered sexual, and men's not

quit being degenerate

put on a fucking shirt hippie

If they don't mind me staring and ejaculating then they can be as topless as they'd like

t.amerifat who has never been in a city near a beach

men walking around shirtless is considered greasy to most people, it's very far from being accepted, most people will think you are a freak low life for doing this

>Tfw the majority of girls who would take advantage of the revealed-nipple policy are fat/degenerate marxists

What fundamental human rights do they believe women don't have?

Simple answer:

Smart guys (and lesbians) infiltrated these movements and invent new ways to get bitches to rationalize going naked.

Im cool with it.

Dont complain when this 26yo 360lb neckbeard who showers once a week wether i need it or not stares at you though.

And yes, i will make it obvious that i am staring at your tits when i talk to you as close as possible so that you can smell my vodka and cigarette stained teeth that i last brushed in may. Not looking at your eyes, not your mouth, not your purse, but i will be staring directly at your tits. Probably with an erection.

I seriously dont give a fuck and am happy to be a creepy weirdo to point out how stupid these femenists are.

>new algeria
>civilized
???

Wow. All this proves is that you have some serious issues with women user.

Its considered socially unaccepted to show sexual organs in public.

Boobs are considered sexual organs.
Man boobs are not because they serve no purpose.

Kek. Yeah. We all know the Abercrombie models hanging out on Cred Forums claiming alt right white genocide you daft cocksucker

What sexual purpose do breasts serve exactly? They exist for babies not men.

Fuck a bunch of dudes and have big government boyfriend take care of all the consequences.

Import more dangerous dick from third world shitholes.

Get paid the same as men who work more than them.

Stop having attractive women in media mostly men consume.

That's how you know something is degenerate

Men get looked down on for going shirtless too.

so why is the breast of a woman considered a sexual organ? women have breasts and nipples to feed babys

Only if I get to suckle on them

Who cares? If women want to walk around with their tits out, you're not going to see men protesting it.

OP can't "in before", and yes it is degenerate in the west. It's nothing more than over sexualization masked as equality.

If baring tits in public is feminism, then count me in.

they attract mates you fucking queer. people seriously have to explain this?

not really an argument. You're collectivizing people on an issue that is a personal choice.

They're an erogenous zone

Women don't get their nips out because they know men will get sexual gratification from it.

Women don't give away sex for free unless they are sluts.

This is why the term 'cheap' is an insult to women.

Women have always used sex to secure resources. It is not men they are 'freeing the nipple' from. Quite the opposite. If sexual gratification is free and easy, why would men put up with unreasonable demands for it? The price of pussy this goes down. Women know this. the nips are going no where unless we see some inter gender warfare.

I don't give a shit how other people dress or not dress.

The women owns her nipple, not the baby

What are you even talking about faggot

So what you're saying is it's okay for me to tap a girl on the breast / nipple to politely get her attention?

I don't think people actually care, at least in Europe.

If I saw a woman walking around with no shirt on, I'd think the same of her as a man walking around with no shirt on. That they desire attention and have little respect for what is considered appropriate dress.

The topless female protesters you see in France and the like are mostly attractive.

speak for yourself faggot.

Because evolution made men sexually attracted to female breasts, because it's a sign of fertility.
Why do you care, anyway? I mean, how retarded are you feminists if you think nipples are worth protesting over?

it's not illegal
it's perfectly legal in 99% of places for a woman to walk around topless
the only thing stopping women from doing it as much as men do is because they don't want everyone to look at their tits

>its even illegal
Not in most places. Fucking triggers me when pwople make statements like this, for example all the people that think machine guns are illegal too. I wish people would learn what the actual laws are they are making these statements on. It is completely legal in even a the dense urban area like new york city.

Literally protesting against laws that do not exist.

I do this from time to time intentionally.
Women arent self aware enough to notice what is touching their tits half the time.

Where I live it's perfectly legal for women to go toplessand nobody gives a fuck - yet women never do, because they'd rather show their tits just to one guy at a time, when it's time to get busy, not to everyone.

It's not really appropriate to touch a man on the chest to get his attention either.

I'm all for freeing the nipple. They just can't get upset at me if I stare.

If anything this will only make men objectify women even further, which is exactly what feminists don't want to happen.

Women can breast feed in public, but men can't let children suck on their nipples in public.

See

why would the majority of women want to show their breasts?

most breasts do not conform to any beauty standard and a bra is good at hiding that fact

>openly display something
>people you dont want to look at thing look at thing
>not your problem

This is why nobody takes you fuckers seriously.

Dont want creepy fat people to stare at your tits? Put them away.

Im gonna stare too but I brush my teeth and I am not fat.

It's a sexual organ. Not only for the purpose of feeding a child but in the brain when a women's nipple is touched it activates a part of the brain which stimulates as if you were in her vagina. This does not occur with men.

That's the point.

I own my car, but I lock it so you don't come mess with it. In a perfect society, I shouldn't have to lock it, but it's not a perfect society, and leaving it unlocked invites those who shouldn't

Chicks just walking around with their tits out are just going to get judged more. And if its because its to hot or some shit out just wear a bikini leaves more to the imagination anyway

plus it is gonna piss off muslim immigrants so we better cut it out.

Stfu faggot.
You should be 100℅ for sluts showin off their tits in public 100℅ of the time.
Nobody has to take their
> Message
Seriously.

They're considered a reproductive organ.
Although they don't aid in the creation of a child, they serve as:

A method of attracting males
A method of achieving sexual arousal
The very important role of providing early nutrition to young.

Seriously if you're going to free the nipple, next it'll be free the dongs and free the roast beef.
Whether thats bad or not I guess depends on the person, but society adapted these social norms for a reason.

Men shouldn't walk around casually with their nipples exposed, but feminists are fools if they think people are going to view their breasts the way they see men's.

Because women don't look at man nipples and go "I'd rape that"

Men who walk around in public shirtless are just as degenerate as femishits and deserves just as much to be executed.
We ain't living innafuckinwoods.

If we banned men from being topless would women become more attracted to topless men in the rare occasions that they would see them?

Yeah, that would go splendidly.

> arguments against freeing the fucking nipple of a woman
> freeing

sorry but men take their tops off because they have traditionally worked hard labour. The only people you see doing that here are builders. Women aren't going to do that. They are just not.

Also look at those girls... they are not freeing the nipple. It's also not a "fundamental human right" Its just a cultural norm not to.

Fucking sexists

To be fair ill rape pretty much anything.

I'm down.
A bunch of 20 something college chicks roaming the streets would probalby bodyshame a few landwhales into a diet.

The goal of liberalism is to destroy all norms and cultures and replace them with liberal indoctrination.

I bet they blaim white men afterwards

beach towns are degenerate

Good luck simultaneously holding that belief while insisting we import Muslims here in droves.

I have a solution make public female frontal nudity legal, but only on days in the winter with a temperature of -30 deg f. The problem will then resove its self naturally.

Thats because they are only notable if they are attractive.
Even in real life you'll try your hardest to forget about the ugly fat chick's nips.

>degenerate

With that logic it means its legal to stave your child to death. The nipple is the property of the woman, the husband and child are allowed to feif the land however; otherwise the woman is a useless lord.

These same whores would call the police and have a panic attack if I walked around with my dick waving in the wind.

Breasts, pussies, balls, and cacks are part of the reproductive system, which is a private affair.

Men's nipples aren't.

Are you Ignatius J. Reilly?
Is everyone on Cred Forums Ignatius J. Reilly?

Honestly? As long as people are clean I'm actually fine with them walking around butt naked. I don't give a fuck what other people wear or do, as long as they're not shitting on my seat or trying to rub up against me then it's not any of my business.

Their tits would sag without a bra.

Woman can walk all they want with their nipples out but should not complain then when people are starring.

A real funny side is that woman don't actually want this. They only use this as a way of attention. My proof is that they pushed for this on bathhouse and since they allowed woman go topless only 2 woman have done that and that was the same woman that demanded it. They only visited the bathhouse when they pushed for this also so they don't care in reality. It's the activism that drives them because their lifes are boring.

They can't actually, because they get arrested if they do it. That's the point.

no one here actually reads books m8

Since there's already a thread going, I'll post this here.

Women's rights are objectively linked to a drop in fertility rate.

Seriously just look at this shit.

I took the time to overimpress some relevant historical events over Italy's fertility rate vs time chart.

Every time there is a women's right victory, the fertility rate tanks immediately as if it was shot down with fucking missiles.

Contrast that with 1958's outlawing of prostitution, which caused a pretty sharp rise in the fertility rate.

Just a friendly reminder that (((feminism))) is just another white genocide tool at (((their))) disposal and that you should never give in to it.

>Women get to walk topless
>Suddenly millions of neckbeards ogling and filming in public
>OMG MALE GAZE BAN SOMETHING I AM BEING RAPED
>Government makes it illegal to look at women

I am too fucking apathetic for this shit, but that's exactly how it's going to end. They'll extend sexual harassment/rape laws to looking at a woman's chest or something equally stupid.

Breasts aren't part of the reproduction system. You can reproduce without breasts.