Hillary's Phone Banking Hack #2

Hillary's phone banking system is completely unsecured and vulnerable to abuse. You can sign up with a fake email address and you can record voter responses without actually ever calling voters.

See for yourself: www.hillaryclinton.com/calls/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HF7e2rgzsrU
youtube.com/watch?v=Vus3vRmACNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=swN4n3GGh3I
youtube.com/watch?v=jqnC54vbUbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping for major keks

Do Pennsylvania and Virginia, trust MUST win one of these states.

You motherfuckers are beautiful in all ways. Thank you for your service and may Lord kek shine brightly through you.

Someone needs to livestream this.

Started working on a python script, a bit too hard to do before bed ( i need to get up early for work tomorrow ). If by tomorrow evening this is still open, expect a script to auto register, login, and shill.

Use a burner app or google voice. Keep the momentum.

also, from previous thread:

For the absolutely autistic, here's a script:

Hello, [Mr./Ms. Name],

I'm with Hillary, and I'd like to take a minute to ask you if you're willing to help our campaign:

1. end the policing of [black, Latino, college] communities.
2. combat cis-gender privilege and make America a queer nation proud of sexual vibrancy.
3. dismantle the iniquities of privilege by redistributing wealth and status from the able and strong to the poor and downtrodden.
4. disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family and extending our heritage concept of villages to care collectively for all citizens.
5. free our nation from the grip of heteronormative logic by legitimizing polyamorous and polyandrous marriage.
6. culturally enrich your neighborhood by inviting a refugee from Africa or the Middle East to live with you.
7. making our communities safer by banning all firearms.

remember, Legitimacy of intent is what is needed to upset these people into seeing the true values of what Hillary represents. If you sound like some autistic fuck they're not going to trust you and they'll know your fucking shilling. be as convincing as possible. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people you called blindly accepted everything you said. In these cases I might suggest that you break the act and inform them.

>Yup! Let's do 10
You callin' me a pussy? FUCK IT, GIVE ME A HUNDRED!

May I make a suggestion: Actually make the calls

Hello, I'm with the DNC's risk management division and we're looking into an Information breach. You had been identified as a potential Democratic donor by our fundraising team. Unfortunately our database has been compromised and personal information we had compiled about you has been accessed. We'd advise you to carefully monitor your credit report and financial transactions for the next 6 months.

Please contact your local campaign office if you encounter any issues. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

If there is any worried objections or requests for restitution assure them that the DNC is exempt from those laws and requirements. This call is a courtesy and not even required. Appear vexed that somehow your organization could be subject to normal laws or standards.

bump

BREAKING NEWS: Russian hackers have broken into Hillary Clinton's phone banks! Is Trump to blame?

OY VEY WE CRASHED IT

lulz ahhhh

I'm not going to help out by calling because I am not sober and also a foreigner, although it sounds like fun. I have a good phone voice, but I don't want to pay long distance, so I'll just give you a cute Asuka.

Some poor bastard is working frantically to integrate a friendlies email verification script.
Too funny. What a leaky boat.

Some of us are making talking points.

I am at like 50 calls microdosing peeps on the redpill.

Wrong, I'm still getting them.

bless you

still working fine, nice shilling there

bimp

You don't have to actually call

This one is funnier.
Some of the people I call are agreeing with
>the campaign of peace.

>skew results in favor of Trump
>HRC Campaign adjusts content and shifts into overdrive
>Dems work three times as hard to ensure voter turnout

or

>Skew results in favor of Clinton
>Dems content with campaign outreach
>Make less effort to draw crowds in November

This is bugging me. The last thing we want is to help this cunt out, and I think we're missing an opportunity to apply Trump's 4D chess tactics. This tactic you're using would be great for demoralizing people, but you're not going to demoralize a multi-million-dollar campaign (you're just going to kick it into second gear).

Maybe I'm wrong, shit, hopefully I am, but skewing for Trump doesn't strike me as the best course of action.

But calling is all the fun.

devilish

I have an idea, we should put a number down, and each one of us call them to put an emphasis on how important Hilldog is to us.

Brilliant

please include me in the screencap, and federal election fraud case

They're going to campaign regardless

top kek

Honestly, you should fill the DB full of Hillary supporters and singing her praises, to provide false sense of security.
And use multiple accounts, if I was you, so they have a harder time cleaning up after you magnificent bastards

50 people getting a prank call won't change shit. 1 person getting 50 shill calls.... now that would provoke anyone to do everything in their power to get some justice (local news/letters to the editor/social media/Angrypepe.jpg)

>1.) post number
>2.) autism ensues

Alternative
>1.) OP posts someone's number AFTER he has called voter first using script he posts with number
>2.) make sure OP script emphasizes the importance of the voter, his UNIQUENESS, how his opinions matter and are being heard, etc.
> 3.) 50 calls with verbatim script (perhaps inclusive of "laugh here" lines
> 4.) end every call with the same verbatim praises of voter

Do you guys think Kek existed in Cred Forums before?

Nicely done

Depends on what data we submit. Skew calls towards Trunp and putting peole down as pro Hillary in the system should work out.

but if they see they're failing to reach people they're going to expend more effort. These people control the media. Who's to say they're not going to stage some kind of false-flag or spin up a new narrative? Trump's staff has been really elusive about polling on Twitter lately and I think that's because he doesn't want the Dems to do some corrupt-ass shit.

The last thing we need right now is a fuck up.

Cred Forums makes baby Kek cry

Thats what i said here

Is there a way to make it seem like all the responders are very scared of Pepe? I want to see more cartoon frog speeches

R E M O V E
E
M
O
V
E

Mark every strong supporter as undecided and every undecided as strong support for Clinton.

>The last thing we need right now is a fuck up.
I'm honestly amazed they haven't pulled the plug yet.
They have the fucking worst IT. Probably all .gov contractors that aren't used to doing a good job

This is fantastic. I am now adding the word "pepe" to one in ten call notes.

Can literally anything bad happen if I actually call people and ask them if they support Hillary's plans to kill millions of Muslims with drone strikes?

/pol awakened him from his eternal slumber, he has arisen to bring disorder unto the world.

Praise kek.

>Moderate Islam.

Nope.

Yes yes yes. Hell i might even call

How is this election fraud?

Not if its satire ;)

Please move discussion about this somewhere else. CTR will fuck this up.

Oh fug...

PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

I don't know that it is. Was just a joke. No way I would do it though, because I'm a pet rapist that doesn't need the heat

REMEMBER:
Subtle racism, redpills, etc Just enough to piss them off but not too obvious. Troll subtly
Redstates blue, blue states red, swingstates blue.
When painting results, don't go fill red or blue, do about 80% +/-. Again subtly and less obvious.
Make sure your name and hang up reasons are plausible. The harder they are to separate from "actual" calls, the more valuable they are when they catch on.

Have fun all you banjo lipped faggots.

lol this is actually a really good idea

Fuckin leaf . do appreciate the asuka tho

I wouldn't mention words like cis and heteronormative tho? Seems pretty confusing to the average person. Make sure to call for less policing of black neighborhoods when talking to latino and for more immigrants when talking to black tho! And the refugee thing, specifically mention Angela Merkel and how she's a great person according to Hillary, who strives to show the world the US is going to accept the most refugees of every country and have them move in urban communities to strengthen americas multicultural society

I'm not at home or I'd make one. Imacros will be much better. It's quicker and you only need the browser extension to run the scripts much easier for the non tech polacks.

>While Donald Trump is calling for merely increasing vetting of immigrants from nations torn by war and infested with radicalized terrorist and wants to set up safe zones in their home countries where they may remain and work to regain the region; Hillary Clinton has vowed to increase air strikes like the recent Deir Ezzour attack which aided our allies in their ground offensive.

YOU FUCKING WHORE GET OUT OF MY WAIFU DVA'S SUIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bump.

I wouldn't type 'hillaryclintonDOTcom calls' or 'Hillar e phone b ank'
need an operation code, like OpRingring or something

Call gay people saying how much Hillary Clinton supports muslims
Blacks Muslims and Mexicans get pro gay messages
Old rural white democrats get SJW white privilege garbage
Mix up the messages

Got banned after doing ~30 calls, did a mix of strong Trump/lean Trump/couldn't reach, deceased

5 calls from anyone and im in homocide mode

How are they able to ban you

if its ip just reset your router

My account suddenly said "Unable to reach phone bank", changed to a different VPN, same result, assuming something happened w/my account

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Call the next thread OpRingRing or something, put the link in an image only, and avoid key words like 'pho ne ba nk' and 'Hillary dot com' and 'cal ls'
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It works even better because Hillarys campeign is overcharging their donors in multiple small amounts under $100 as to not alert banks to the fraudulent charges. It's sick because people called the camp. Office and asked for it to be stopped and were still being charged even just hours later

You aren't banned the servers are full

Is it even legal to hand out peoples phones numbers, addresses, and names like that?

Thanks, guess I'll have to correct the record later

Good job gentlemen

overcucks triggered this much by a single image
>why am i not surprised?

Makes ya think.
A real bastard would be accepting donations from H supporters whilst they headfuck them

Someone in the other thread had the same problem and apparently deleting cookies solved it
This or we're dos-ing them, i cant believe there were at any time more than 50 people actively phonebanking for Queen Hang Soon

Operation Victory Bell.
Fit's in with the pokemon theme hillary is going for.

This!

Hillary is running an ad in Florida using Reagan.

***IGNORE***
I am a bot. I appear when a thread is headed to the evidence room of the FBI HQ. I will appear as an exhibit during federal trials, I will never die. until then, keep on cuckin'

Yeah, of course it is.

For the love of god this.

confirmed.
Anything works, but I'd be getting a little more covert now that it's catching the wind.
Winkwink, nodnod

you can do that in python with selenium webdriver to have that chrome look.
but seriously no need for that if there is no captcha or other similar stuff.
easily done with requests.

Can I make a donation to myself?

And please record if you can and if it's legal in your state, and post on vocaroo/youtube.

Bump. I'm pissed I can't participate right now. I wonder how long until they shit it down.

Or OpGIGO, as it's already on OPs graphic.
But commit no link or keyword to text!
'Rollin for OP success.

Fuck that probably means if the results don't favor Hillary they ban the user and throw out the info collected. They gotta Correct That Recordâ„¢ to keep Hilly in her safe space.

gentle, imperceptible, bump

I macros let's you record what you want automated. Then you can edit the script to pull data from text documents to fill in variables. Copy and pasting text into a browser extension is easier for most people then setting up python and what not.

That would not be smart.

THIS

there is not better way to get her to alienate her supporters than to associate them with being scared of cartoon frogs

You beautiful bastards

Do it for Harambe

You fucking idiots. They're going to use this as evidence that the polls are bias *against* Trump and that there's poll fraud.

Hillarys Website and the CTR Website are so unsecure, it's actually as if they're purposefully inviting you to fuck shit up and use it against us.

>ABORT
ABORT
>ABORT
ABORT
>ABORT
ABORT
>ABORT
ABORT
>ABORT
ABORT
>ABORT
ABORT
>ABORT
ABORT

what's pyinstaller, py2exe, cx_freeze

still easier than setting up Imacros or whatever

4 and 5 are TOO much, it gives away its a troll, but the rest of that is accurate enough that some people (reddits) will support it, but most will get pissed enough to vote trump

I'm just saying Imacros is easier. Its a two second install. I used to use it all the time at my job to help the Normie's automate their jobs they pick up on it easily. It's also an extremely easy language to use, but if you want to get more advanced with it you can integrate JavaScript with it.

I hate computers -H

>implying anyone is dumb enough to run an .exe

Even if they did confirm you were indeed human, and have a functioning email account...
They let just any fuckhead shill for Hill, and give them undecided voter lists?
She deserves to lose, and it appears they are scraping the bottom of the barrel to find campaigners.
I love this month. 'Rollin that H will straight up perish in a bloody coughing fit that segues into a bath salt like freak out where she attacks some poor audience member and eats their eyeballs before she bursts into flames, on Jimmy Fallon tonight.

It wont work, I click sign up and nothing happens

Imacros is an extension. One click install, and you can record a script with another. Its just easier as normal every day people can make their own scripts with no knowledge.

I said running the script through the .exe is even faster, that way no installing just an executable. Now learning IMacros scripting (if there is any) just to edit it for your specific shilling purpose is just too much autistic.

>running an .exe outside of anything but Wine

praise kek

Have to disable ublock

That's the point though. Imacros is point and click. There is no learning curve. You can literally record any actions with multiple tabs, no scripting needed. But, if someone come along and wants to go more advanced you can extremely easily.

Look it up sometime user. Its extremely useful, and very intuitive.

Clear cache and cookies and get back to it

You dumb shits realize that

A: This is not a hack
B: This is not going to accomplish shit other than making people really annoyed
C: This is clearly a fucking false flag and a week from now or less they will be bitching on every major news network about how there is a Republican conspiracy to harass voters via phonecalls or some stupid shit like that

You realize this, right?

Sir, yes sir!

Sweet sweet damage control.
Never change you backwards faggot!

obvious CTR bait thread don't be stupid guys
SAGE AND IGNORE

this

obvious Serbia CTR shill is egging it on how stupid can people be?

make it a 70% in Trumps favor automated account creation process, and ((((make)))) those calls.
Start this after a major Trump debate victory, and just imagine shill's faces.

"Rioting-the unbeatable high
Adrenalin shoots your nerves to the sky
Everyone knows this town is gonna blow
And it's all gonna blow right now

Now you can smash all the windows that you want
All you really need are some friends and a rock
Throwing a brick never felt so damn good
Smash more glass
Scream with a laugh
And wallow with the crowds
Watch them kicking peoples' ass

But you get to the place
Where the real slavedrivers live
It's walled off by the riot squad
Aiming guns right at your head
So you turn right around
And play right into their hands
And set your own neighbourhood
Burning to the ground instead

Riot-the unbeatable high
Riot-shoots your nerves to the sky
Riot-playing into their hands
Tomorrow you're homeless
Tonight it's a blast!"
youtube.com/watch?v=HF7e2rgzsrU

You would know all about Damage control, especially after 1939, wouldn't you kraut?

I ain't that guy

youtube.com/watch?v=Vus3vRmACNQ

How fucking stupid is this natio-
>slavshit
Fuck this gay earth
Fuck this gay thread

i'm also not that guy
reminder that flags are not ids

Nothing they've done thus far has been smart, an unmonitored easily manipulated phone bank for instance. I'm sure if they're not too horrible they keep an account of them still.

No one is fucking answering damnit

Great fucking album user

It does my soul well to see not everyone on this board is an underaged faggot cocksucker

Something I e noticed since the old Exposing SHillary threads from last year when we found out Soros was funding both sides of the primaries; anytime we conduct an investigstion or raid into anything Hillary we're immediately flooded with demoralization shills. Happens with no one else. None of that digging we did into any other candidate has generated that instant response of, "nothing to see here and you're breaking the law anyway".

tripdubs dont lie

Thanks for Correcting...
Forget it...
'Rollin for a fatal stroke, for me.

Takbir my newfriend im british and ill bet my hard earned shekkel you arent.

I just turned 42, 2/3 Satan.

you know you are no supposed to actually call anyone, right?

Her foreign axons

Try dialing 1800 collect before you dial the number. Itll put the cost on the guy who's getting dialed.

Look up the mista t ads

>calling people at 11 pm

BATE THREAD SAGE

where is it 11 pm?

It's dinner time. Mark the non answers as deceased or strong Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=swN4n3GGh3I

it's unlisted ;)

Shame, you've just lost all your shekels.

We should be careful of honeypots. Esp if she drops a landmine looking like a gem.

What if her phone bank vulnerability was a trap for example? American axons should stay away.

Pooinloos are immune tho. C
Vocaroo that shit g.

good point. It would be a shame if Hillary callers didn't respect people's desire to sleep at 2am, Eastern, approximately 8 hours from now.

there is no better way to destroy support for a candidate

Has she or her campaign done anything to make you believe they are in any way security minded?

I say we tie these two together. Use the phone bank info to fill out leak info.

Is this a fucking joke

7 hours that is. I was factoring in moon shift when I said 8 hours until potential Hillary voters will be snuggling in bed, inserting sugarplums into each others openings, screaming the name of Moloch, etc...

Could not access call list.

bump

Nice man, i just turned 32 9 days ago. Met jello at a Gelson's in Woodland hills about 10 years ago. Seemed pretty strung out.

That raspy voice. Bill sounds like he's on fucking borrowed time.

those dead eyes

You heard it from the big man himself. Get to calling.

I love you

You're retarded if you do this. It will just encourage Clinton to spend more in these states if you make it seem like there are more Trump supporters. You should be filling PA and VA up with "Strong Clinton's" so that she focuses more on other states.

Only managed to do 16 and then got this message:
"
Problem accessing phone banks
An error occurred that prevented us from getting you voters to contact. Please try again later. Click here to let us know if your trouble getting voters persists.
"
Anyone have anything similar?

CLEAR COOKIES..... I REPEAT FOR THE 9TH TIME. CLEAR YOUR COOKIES.

Damn son, you get me in tears.

kek doing them for Chitown, max out strong trump so they deploy to that shithole en force

yup. and/or then giving that money to trump. now that would be fucking legit

please stop...

y?

its not cool.. ...

bad ethics

mean spirited

please stop...

#shill4hill detected!!! GTFO cuck scum.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks for correcting the record, friend.

Have you forgotten where you are?

ok fags I did 50 I'm out

(For chicago, various counties, told all lean strong trump/undecided/lean trump)

Gods work user.

This is a trap so they can say the alt-right staged this attack and provided a guide etc...

Too easy

They would be an even dumber thing to do.

"The alt-right sabotaged a poll to cause fear to the majority that Trump is doing is doing a lot better than he really is"

It's not a poll. Now fuck off.

They make them answer a poll over the phone numbnuts

New fag lurk moar before posting
You need to get checked for low T or show tits or gtfo

guys, you ask the people what questions they have for the HRC campaign. then you give them leaf-tier answers!

Call someone and act surprised when someone actually supports Hillary, say you have only encountered Stein voters. Act disappointed that the Clinton campaign is doing so horrible.

Plant a seed, this will get people talking irl and 3rd party hurts HC more than DT

It's after 8pm on the East Coast, and calling after 9pm is just classless... Calling at 1am could cost a person an election... How could Hillary approve of this message?

>176 posts
>0 vocaroo links
>176 autists coming up with excuses to not have to talk to people IRL

top kek

THIS!!!!

If she sees full Trump support the DNC will get nervous and maybe prepare an happening

You have to make them feel comfy
While they are actually not...

Or you call these ppl for real and insult them in the name of the DNC (good option also)

CHAOS FOR THE CHAOS GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PRAISE

>You have to make them feel comfy
>While they are actually not...
I believe Hung Sue first said that in "the art of WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"
Thread theme, if you will have it:
youtube.com/watch?v=jqnC54vbUbU

bu-ump

they would all be like "(snicker snicker) Do you like Hillary Clinton? I'm calling from(snicker snicker) the campaign office(snicker snicker), and I was wondering if you would tell my why you are such a huge FAG! BTFO, BITCH!, MAGA! BUILD WALL"