>a female wearing pants isn't considered crossdressing

`-`

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trousers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Y-you-u

Y-yy-y-you-ou

>YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE

You're not allowed to say anything, goy.

Back in the old days all men of quality wore skirts and pants were for barbarian scum.

what about kilts?

Damn.

Patriarchy BTFO.

Really activates my neural almonds.

Those are masculine.
I use my Scottish heritage privilege to wear them.

Yeah!

pants serve many roles

skirts just make it easier to fuck

An actual interesting topic and no one cares. Yeah, let's circle jerk somemore about how we hate blacks. Fuck i'm sick of this board

I haven't watched any stupid fucking star trek shit since the next gen in the 80s. ....WTF am I looking at? Is this parody? Please be fake.

That was TNG. In the first few episodes you can spot a few men in skirts.

That is from next gen in the late 80s....

it's not. Im almost certain there was an episode where they walked around in skirts.

You gotta remember, Star trek is also the same franchise that supposedly got rid of money, and everything operates in an implicit communist utopia.

In otherwords, the philosophy behind startrek is, and always has been, absolute dogshit.

Double standards exist. The problem is liberals create double standards in ways that don't make any goddamn sense unless you truly tunnel vision it

I wish I could wear women's clothing 2bh

Whos stopping you? Your dad? You should probably listen to him.

>implying we won't be in a commie utopia once technology automatising everything

You fags are actually taking this seriously?

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SKIRTS? If you really want to feel a fucking breeze caress your balls just go ahead an wear a skirt. Yeah you'll be labelled as a crossdressing retard because that's how you would look like!

men fucking men
> bunch of faggots
women fucking men
>how god intended it to be

it's because they're tight pants not baggy pants like guys wear

wow, what a sad, pathetic "country".

those cunts were wearing skirts back then because they couldn't make proper pants clothing fitting for battle

No one is stopping me, but I don't like unnecessary attention.

only if your hobbies are nerd shit that consumes little to no resources, like video games

the rest of us with physical hobbies will be miserable in such a society

Same, it'd my biggest fantasy. Too tall / manly for it though. Feels real bad

WAT?

Oh boy! Cred Forums really is on the vanguard of the most important political issues!

Trousers enter recorded history in the 6th century BC, on the rock carvings and artworks of Persepolis,[6] and with the appearance of horse-riding Eurasian nomads in Greek ethnography. At this time, the Iranian People such as Scythians, Sarmatians, Sogdians and Bactrians among others, along with Armenians and Eastern and Central Asian peoples such as the Xiongnu and Hunnu, are known to have worn trousers.[7][8] Trousers are believed to have been worn by both sexes among these early users.[9]

The ancient Greeks used the term "ἀναξυρίδες" (anaxyrides) for the trousers worn by Eastern nations[10] and "σαράβαρα" (sarabara) for the loose trousers worn by the Scythians.[11] However, they did not wear trousers since they thought them ridiculous,[12][13] using the word "θύλαkοι" (thulakoi), pl. of "θύλαkος" (thulakos), "sack", as a slang term for the loose trousers of Persians and other Orientals.[14]

Republican Rome viewed the draped clothing of Greek and Minoan (Cretan) culture as an emblem of civilisation and disdained trousers as the mark of barbarians.[15] As the Empire expanded beyond the Mediterranean basin, however, the greater warmth provided by trousers led to their adoption.[16] Two types of trousers eventually saw widespread use in Rome: the Feminalia, which fit snugly and usually fell to knee or mid-calf length,[17] and the Braccae, a loose-fitting trouser that was closed at the ankles.[18] Both garments were adopted originally from the Celts of Europe, although later familiarity with the Persian Near East and the Teutons increased acceptance. Feminalia and Braccae both began use as military garments, spreading to civilian dress later, and were eventually made in a variety of materials including leather, wool, cotton and silk.[19]

pants are for barbarians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trousers
>inb4 wiki

literally the saddest thread on Cred Forums

who the fuck worries about this?

Its true. It wasn't that practical for the tailors. Some barbarians used them though, but mostly because the climate of northern regions demanded it.

fitting for battle also means to move freely and I doubt a pair of pants from 2000 years ago would let you do so compared to a skirt

Women wearing pants is just another form of emasculation. Not only is it traditional male clothing, it's also usually tight and form fitting. Since you can't grope/rape/accost all those yoga pants wearing status whores in broad daylight, you are thus emasculated and they won a subtle sexual-politico victory. It's also pretty gross considering vaginas need airflow or else they are susceptible to things like yeast infections.

Cred Forums is satire, remember sad poster?

not to mention raping...

but others used it, so they couldnt be so bad. Although for warm climate skirt would be better, which leaves question why scots wore kilts.

But at end there is nothing manly/unmanly about skirt, it depends on the cultures perception of it. If men wore skirts, it would be considered manly.

good post

double standards are argueably creating tension between genders

if you are worried about your son becoming a homosexual then you should also be worried about your daughter becoming one also.

What a brave big ol' pupper