I'm a legal immigrant from Nigeria and I will become a citizen next month. I will also be voting for Hillary

I'm a legal immigrant from Nigeria and I will become a citizen next month. I will also be voting for Hillary.

Why is this a problem to you? I am law abiding and exercising my american right to vote.

Please your highness
You cannot let everyone know you're a prince

Not a prince I work at a hospital

Time to write my representatives. We need to restrict voting to natural born citizens. These invading enemies voting to further allow the hordes in is subverting us entirely.

Of course it's your right to do so.
It's also the right of everyone else to call you an idiot for doing so.

No need to lie to me your highness, I am your loyal subject, now we must go please

Too bad

Nigger

Wait til they lynch you.

Do what you want, man. I'm voting for Trump because I'd rather reward a fool for his foolishness than a criminal for her crimes.

You are too stupid to vote

There is nothing wrong with being a legal immigrant who pays taxes and contributes to a nation.

But you're a faggot for voting for Hillary.

Wheres the money you promised mother fucker

> Comes from Nigeria
> Wants to vote for the KKK, black incarceration, deportation party
> Do it

>PURPLE IDs
Zamunda Prince and manservant confirmed.

It's not a problem, good for you.

I suggest you stick around, we need more alternative perspectives to make this place less of a hugbox.

oboola oobala *click *click

if you're a law abiding citizen, I don't give a fuck, cause Trump is still going to win

how can you consciously vote for a corrupt NWO criminal such as that bitch? but whatever, it's your right to fucking try and turn this country into the shithole you came from, it won't happen, america is waking up

there is no "we" there are only opinions, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out she is owned, bought and sold, whored out, and dying

>pic
It's just a bit of bantu, what's wrong with that?

Well if I were you I'd vote Hillary too
It's just the rational thing to do for you

as long as you recognize that the system you are profiting off produces a lot of misery and your conscience is at peace with this

Why is this a problem for you? I'm exercising my American right to call you a dumb nigger.

>babby's first slide thread

Just because something is allowed doesn't mean it's not retarded or detrimental.

Now where do I send the money?

>we need more muslims for alternative perspectives!

I'm glad cuckolds like you are feeling pressured.

>Nigeria
Christian or Muslim?

Christian

The real question has been asked!
I don't care where you are from as long as you aren't some bomb making snack bar lover.

The south is muslim I believe

>Nigeria
>>>/www.nairaland.com/

>come from a corrupt shithole
>want to make America in your image
it's not suppose to be this way

Cubans have the fucking sense to not vote for commies

If you are Christian why the hell are you voting for a women who wants to let more Muslims into the country when you had to leave your own country because of Muslims.

I love i dont hate

I dont like hillary but she is at least a normal person

Congratulations on getting your citizenship. You've said you plan on voting Democrat so I feel like I should warn you, that party plans on using you for your vote based on the color of your skin, while actively harming Americans of African descent. It's not my place to tell anyone how to vote, but you may want to re-think your vote in future elections.

we are all brainwashed that includes you. Think rationally for once.

Is your name Winston?

It's not a problem, it's just predictable that the nigger would vote for a criminal.

Have fun voting for a sick old lady.

>I am law abiding and exercising my american right to vote.
If you're planning to immigrate legally, then you're not part of the problem. Welcome to America.

Implying no one is allowed to blast you about your political opinion.
I swear these fucking immigrants are the worst.
I know you just came to America. You need to remember you are not special

Gibsmedats voting Demorat? Why, I never!

Wrong, South is Christian, North is Muslim. The south was converted by Brits, while the north was converted by Arab merchants.

Congratulations on becomming a US citizen, you're free to vote for who ever you wish, why Hillary though? What policies do you like ?

>hillary but she is at least a normal person

Close

Robinson

Yeah, actually the fact that we give priority to immigrants from third world shitholes that reliably vote democrat makes him part of the problem

You need a better justification than 'I have the right to do it'

I want to examine the dimples on the inside of the back of your skull to confirm

Only a couple like minimum wage increase and support for immigration

I just dislike trump more than i like hillary

Why is this a problem to you?
you smell of shit and are lowering the IQ of your host nation

We don't give priority to third world countries.

> 2 posts by this ID

Cred Forums will sperg out talking to some that's not there for another two hours.

Obvious shill thread, is obvious.

I always reset my ip

so what nigger

how will you feel when she makes a bunch of illegals who said fuck the legal system, fuck you and everything you went through to become a citizen? give it to me because I'm hispanic and you want my vote.

>Nigeria
nothing wrong at all, welcome Niger.

Fuck off i don't want to rent you my apartment REErrreeeeee

>I love i dont hate
Surely you must have felt real love when you left your countrymen desperate for healthcare at the first chance you got topkek

Why should i vote trump?

Vote doesn't matter, it's a democratic republic, not a democracy. If you can somehow convince your congressional district's representative to vote for hillary (or vice versa) then the opinion matters, because the winner is determined by electoral votes, not popular vote. Remember, in 2000 Gore won the popular vote amd Bush still won the presidency.
The electoral college is a private institution just like all other "federal" institutions, so whoever has the most influence, or in all cases, money and donations, they win, which is why this race is so heated because both candidates have a significant amount of "influence"
>Tl;Dr
If you're black or white and trump wins, there's going to be issues, if you're black or white and hillary wins, there's going to be issues
The ride never stops

Actually I planned on going back at first but met my American wife in medical school and stayed here

Don't worry. Her family are german jews so I'm sure you dont care

Cause trips say so but also
My dubs show truth

Nice trips

Alright I will vote for Trump then if I get dubbs since you got trips. It would be a sign

You are exploiting this country, and you vote for someone who will do the same. You came to take, not to give.
Great b8 m8, hope I can run you over someday.

do you never feel bad about the fact that Nigeria actually needs you?
Africa needs it's brains and you are distracting yourself with some spoiled little girl and ignoring your duty. What is there in the west except for hollow consumerism? Why would you give up the chance to actually make a difference

>Different ID
You're using a proxxy and to boot you don't even know that it changed I'm willing to bet you're CTR and this thread is bait to attract users on the site from whatever thread freaked you cucks out. Nice try you shill piece of shit.

You share none of the values, have no stake in the country and even place another country's interests before your own, you don't speak our language and you spit on our culture.

99% of immigrants come from shit tier countries and remain isolated while encouraging their 50 children that white people are lazy and stupid while they hide their nursing money in cash so they can get financial aid, food stamps, and other fun minority bucks that are paid for by the white majority.

Ooga booga gibs me dat

I make 90k a year and follow all laws

The only thing wrong with that is the Hillary vote. Really, please look at the platform she is campaigning on. Its a right and wrong playform not a better or worse platform. We shouldnt be governed by right and wrong but by better or worse.

I do feel bad, but at the same time I only live once and love living in America

Nigger you can only legally vote if you vote Trump.

>leave Nigeria
>come to US
>vote for Clinton
>US becomes more like Nigeria

oh shit Nigerian what are you doing?

you have to be a CITIZEN to vote. try again in maybe 5-6 years

This, vote for Trump

Hillary will destroy this country to the point that you'll probably want to go back to Africa

why did you leave Nigeria?

OP, I am a prince from Nigeria. And I need your help, I am trying to take my kingdom back.

Please send me an email, and we can discuss your helping me make Nigeria great again, with your financial assistance.

[email protected]

Please don't want, Nigeria cannot wait.

It would only take 5 payments of 250 American dollars to start my royal campaign.

Just goes to show that when niggers come here, they expect handouts from the first second their feet hit the soil.

Stay in Nigeria and do the usual credit card theft that your people do, Okuwale, we don't want you.

School

>legal
No problem at all. Stop making assumptions.

mfw Leave Nigeria for corruption, come to America and vote for more corruption because you think corruption is normal.

There should be a set amount of time you have been a citizen before you can vote.

how was Yale?

Why bother going to school? Clinton's plan is to raise the taxes on your income if you have a good job. She'll expand illegal immigration and grant amnesty to people who broke the laws you obeyed.

I went to the Perelman School of Medicine

Your right to vote for who you want, but Hillary's legal amnesty for illegal immigrants and free trade policies will only negatively impact you personally.

Gratz on citizenship

>he went to an Ivy League school
man you could probably become a minister back home.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

It's your right to be an idiot. Why punish others for your stupidity though?

You shall work at McDowells.

If you are voting for Hillary, then why are you here? She and her party hold dear all that is third world and pre 1989.

You're a fool. The Clintons propped up and took advantage of major corruption in Nigeria.

Go for it nigger. I already have investments in place. Hillary wins means I make more money. I am in the top 2% of the country. Of course that's just protecting my finances if she wins (she won't). Trump is going to win, you're a nigger and you need to go back.

GIBS ME DAT

Because you are an outsider coming here to change our way of life.
You should get the fuck out if you have any sense of decency.

>black immigrant votes for clinton for the gibz
>hillary allows amnesty without securing borders
>millions of immigrants flood into the US and take the jobs you immigrated to have
>your extra gibs are just enough to keep up with inflating living expenses as the husk of the free market collapses
>get drafted into war in *insert arab country here*
>black immigrant proves once again he is a low iq creature

pic related

I make 200k and i make the laws bitch! heres a new one: all POS-er i mean POCs should have mandatory castration

Good job, hopefully she'll bomb the fuck out of nigeria if she manages to fraud her way into rigging the election

You should go back