Deportation

Is Trump really going to deport the + 10 million illegals in the US ?

If he keeps his promise and create a deportation force then we will see the biggest happening in 2017 , a civil war like clash between illegals and deportation forces tirggering millions of SJW's across the globe .

Which is a good reason to fucking never allow politicians to turn a blind eye to illegal immigration.

What are the illegals going to do? Cry?

Well they could easily acquire guns ( illegally ofc ) , if they manage to create some sort of organized resistance that would be pretty dangerous in my humble opinion .

I hope he doesn't stop at deporting the illegals. I hope he deports all that came through after our country was compromised by the jew. I am guessing we'll have to wait for a more powerful leader after Trump to finish what he starts.

Then they'll be seen as a terrorist organization and dealt with. We already have a deportation force anyway.

Nah, he'll just cuck over and make them legal citizens.

He only said that to get the hard right republican vote.

And that will be your biggest chance at reducing the numbers of mexicans and keeping a majority white society

bump

He doesn't really even need to physically deport them. If illegals can't find jobs and their welfare dries up, they will leave

What we really need to deal with is Sanctuary cities, no state nor county should have the right to ignore immigration law.

Illegals aren't human beings and they can and will be treated like the cattle they are. They are powerless to do anything and shitskins in general are shit at planning anything.

Trump will deport those 10 million shitskins and those shitskins will go home with their heads hanging low and their tails between their legs. There is nothing they can or will do about it. History has proven the shitskin to be weak and ineffective against a determined white populace.

It's talk like this that gets us negative press. We gotta start playing (((their))) game and stop with all the race shit

> History has proven the shitskin to be weak and ineffective against a determined white populace.

Vietnam .

Fuck off Pablo

>be a greasy yellow slope
>get slaughtered at a ratio of 20-1 compared to American forces
>lose every major battle

>eventually win because America overestimated how little you value the lives of your people

What about Vietnam? America won that war. It stopped the commie spread into the south and Vietnamese people are now Ameriboos.

Did the (((media))) tell you America lost? I mean, I don't expect arabs to not be gullible retards, but man you are a gullible retard!

I doubt there will be mass deportation but probably a wide-scale crack down on all the shitty elements of society including illegals. I think its more about halting incoming traffic than cleaning out the existing stock.

probably won't go hunting down all of even a huge majority of illegals but rather

>stop more from coming in
>deport the criminals
>deport the ones sucking up welfare and contributing nothing
>leave alone the ones with steady jobs

>If he keeps his promise and create a deportation force then we will see the biggest happening in 2017

Not even in office yet and the man's already created 1000s of new jobs opportunities for honest working Americans.

>a civil war like clash between illegals and deportation forces tirggering millions of SJW's across the globe

I don't think you're familiar with how easily spics are corralled and submit when they're staring down the barrels of our boys in blue. Unlike niggers, they have families and generally value breathing over "keepin it real"

>generally value breathing over "keeping it real"

audible keks

> It stopped the commie spread into the south and Vietnamese people are now Ameriboos.

Do you live under a cave ? To date, Vietnam is technically still a communist country having one-party rule, that is the Communist Party of Vietnam under Marxist-Leninist governance .

Vietnam IS A COMMUNIST COUNTRY TO THIS DATE and burgers could not stop them .

fucking leaf

let's hope so

>Vietnam invading America

Muslims are going to get BTFO and die by the millions.

Without spics the nigger rule will continue

I said " COULD " which refers to the viet. war decades ago
I didnt say "CANT "which will refer to vietnam invading america right now

English is my third language and Im better at it than you

If he cuts off services for them and hurts employers who hire them, they'll self-deport en mass.

Clinton upped deportations, and the self-deported side-effect made the total something like 12 million.

The picture of deportation squads going home to home if liberal fear-mongering.

I'm just explaining what will happen if it turns out like Vietnam.

Do you live on the same planet I do? if it happens, they're just going to get deported and they won't do anything about it.

Fresh OC.

Ban em all fuck em they don't give a shit about us #fucktheworld

no. we've done this twice already. there are ways of going about it.

What's your favorite fruit

I think they soul pull all federal funds from those cities and make them pay back all federal funds received since they declared the,selves sanctuary cities.

This is also true. Even though "muh wall" is a great meme, enforcing our laws (deporting illegals) and keeping employers from hiring them will cause them to leave on their own.

Most people will only do things if they can get away with it. Removing work and welfare removed the incentive to come here and deporting them will keep them out.

it's probably going to set a new standard for western countries one by one they will fall in line over the next eight years.

Blacks in America have a stable population. It is not growing.

>create a deportation force
You mean the INS? Which already exists?

mutt population is growing