Review Bruh. Alt-right spokesperson

money.cnn.com/2016/09/16/technology/youtube-fast-food-reviewer/index.html

We need to recruit him as a spokesperson.

No. He's an autistic retarded cuck, we have enough of those already

We don't have that many swedes desu.

yeah swedes are ruining this board

Holy crap, he's actually making money?

Fair play to him, he's a likeable chap.

Isn't he the leader of the Alt-Right ?

He is the man known as Channel 4 aka Polman

1800 a month is shit.

Jamal here is right.

Besides it's bad for a movement when they have leaders and spokespersons. It gives the enemy someone to attack and to divide us with.

Indeed, but in the UK that'd be enough to act as a supplement and enable you to live on a part-time job. Sure, you ain't gonna get an apartment in London, but it'd be enough to live in a small town or an unimportant city.

That's the same logic Occupy wallstreet and BLM uses. Leaders are necessary for any movement. You just have to choose a good one.

1800 a day probably wouldn't be enough to live in most places in london.

Do you think ReviewBrah is sexually active?

BLM has leaders.

Occupy was doing ok until SJWs infected it and made it impossible to do anything because you might offend a Iranian transsexual midget brony.

I'm 22 and a virgin. If review bruh is having sex i'll hang myself out of shame.

>BLM has leaders.
Not really. IT just has a bunch of talking heads for media reports.

>Occupy was doing ok until SJWs infected it and made it impossible to do anything because you might offend a Iranian transsexual midget brony.
No. At its core Occupy was an anarchic movement that was guranteed to fail because they had no purpose or roadmap. just grievances.

That's who we are, idiot. You want to look up to Chad?

Not in the usual sense of the word but he has personality and charm, unlike most people. I can't see any reason why he shouldn't get laid if he wanted to. Someone should set up a tinder profile with his picture to test the theory.

I'm 22 and a virgin as well. It sure is depressing.I wake up and go to bed thinking about it.

Reviewbrah is essentially a NEET. That is not who we need.

Though not perfect, Richard Spencer is the de facto spokesman and he gets the job done.

>Not in the usual sense of the word but he has personality and charm, unlike most people. I can't see any reason why he shouldn't get laid if he wanted to. Someone should set up a tinder profile with his picture to test the theory.

Someone fell for the personality and charm meme. Those things only matter if you meet a minimum threshold for looks which review bruh does not.

If you separate the BLM from the rioters it does have leaders. Talcum X, the other white bitch, so on and so forth. It's not a clear hierarchy but it does have one.

Occupy was starting to get organized when SJW got there. It was a anarchic movement but it was starting to gain momentum and focus.

But I'll agree with you, it didn't do much other than whine about muh 1%. If SJWs didn't kill it it might have had some impact.

It's never too late, Dahnald.

Being a virgin isn't what bothers me the most. It's the causes of me being a virgin. If I was attractive I wouldn't really care about being one.

>Those things only matter if you meet a minimum threshold for looks which review bruh does not.

He's famous and is highly artistic. Review bruh is a hyper-autiste who lives with his parents.

>John loves that his suits are outdated. He gets them for cheap, enabling him to cycle through a personal collection as oversized as the suits themselves.

Yet it is full of uneducated foreigners. Strange place

It's full of rich foreigners. Uneducated is a pointless modifier since it would still hold true if London was full of actual Brits.

He needs a moustache

But how can they be rich when they lack any skills.

Don't mix you social issues with our legitimate politics sperg brother

They have money. What kind of question is this.

The people who live in London are fresh off the boat, very little money.

He already visits Cred Forums on a regular basis.

The ones who live in ghetto housing. London is one of the most expensive cities. It's population is mostly gulf arabs, jews, eternal anglos, and chinese.

Dude, he makes 1800 eating fast food and making shitty reviews. He makes 1800 for free!

>for free
He has to buy the food.

Even the shit parts of London reach stupid prices.

This lol.

$1800 a month is like working a full time $11/hr job, except he just reviews food.

Why would you want the poster-boy of /r9k/ as the representative of the alt-right?

You're better off with guys like Richard Spencer or the TRS goys representing the alt-right.

Love his smile

Richard Spencer is a fucking storm fag with his crypto-bowl cut.

The TRS goys are crypto jews. Mike Enoch sounds like a brooklyn kike.

is that all he does ?
what about that smelling dindus coming webm ?
just a meme ?

i know the webm, does he actually say he could smell him coming ?

This is a D E S I G N A T E D ReviewBrah thread.

I doubt so.