White wellness and success thread

Will be here for the next hour

Let's help each other and those who are less fortunate than we are

Bumping

Bump

Bump

What's a good alternative to teaching?

Depends on your field. Make an appointment with a college professor of that field and ask for advice. Most likely he will direct you to another class of professionals with whom it will be more more difficult, but not inpossible, to obtain information

Gib me money anglo I gotta pay rents.

Anglo vs aryan "meme" was pretty clearly forced on this board systematically over an extended period of time.

I wonder who stands to benefit from doing that?

Bump

So I have complete internet addiction and I am unable to concentrate on any other than shitposting and looking at my fucking twitter feed. I am utterly engulfed by Cred Forums propaganda.

Help senpai.

If you cannot manage your time independently, I advise seriously seeking help from others, whether family or a mental health professional. Beware the pill pushers.

Delete your Twitter and limit your time on the internet for non productive reasons to an hour daily. I'd say stop using the web altogether but that's impossible

>whether family or a mental health professional

I'm pretty much at that point.

hard time getting ahead financially and its because i cant sty focused t work

Act now to seek help, and while it will be uncomfortable at first, in 10 years you will be very grateful that you did

Oh cool I've got this same shit.

I can easily lose tracks of 7+ hours just sitting and doing absolutely fucking nothing in front of this thing. My concentration is in the shitter and my cognitive abilities appear to be declining.

No idea how to solve it.

I advise again a mental health professional. Some tips: brain drugs can be helpful in the short term as part of a larger solution or strategy. However, there is an immense financial incentive to overprescribe.

Ig you cannot change the behavior on your own, seek outside help with time management. Get the ball rolling on that now.

>and my cognitive abilities appear to be declining.

Same. fucking. thing.

I sometime feel like someone passed a knife through my brain. It's like everything, every time slice, every cognitive formation, is completely disconnected. There's no continuity to my thought process at all.

Bumping

Just take it slow and focus on one thing at a time. It will be difficult and slow at first, but your brain is a big machine, and it will warm up and get in a groove

Are you getting enough sleep? Don't fall for the "less than 5 hours go-getter entrepreneur" meme. Everyone is different. Someone people need 8. Some people even need 9 or 10. Fix your sleep cycle if this is a problem.

Next, try reading. Not the type of fiction that uses "ye olde" speak, but something with modern phrases and language. This will help to expand your vocabulary and has the benefit of improving your sentence structure.

I dream of starting a charity to help large white families.

A very realistic goal. Dream of making a lot of money first

Also good advice

Bump

I have absolutely no problem reading and actually do so quite a lot. I do not, however, get enough sleep, since my internet addiction interfere with my sleep pattern.

There's one simple rule I need to implement and it's this: no computer after 11 pm.

You need to exercise and go outside. Exercise, go outside. Go outside and exercise. Do it every day. Exercise outside every day. Don't take the pills, user. Just exercise outside every day.

Saying that is one thing, and then doing it is another. Actually stick to it, but also being too hard on yourself about it can also be detrimental in the long run. Here is a good example of a place where you can ask for outside help; ask friends or family to help you stick to your commitment

Good advice here. Running, swimming, biking, lifting, and sport can be extremely helpful with depression and attention problems. Some things to consider: lifting does carry a risk of developing body image and eating disorders. Running can be detrimental to the knees and ankles over time, especially when the running is done on hard surfaces like concrete and asphalt

I read Hyperion Cantos and the next book with the android that sees the dwarf lady in his sleep ain't doing if for me.
Should I jump to Ilium?

How is Ilium related to white wellness and success? It's sometimes posted on redpilled lit threads, but I dont see how it's redpilled? Is it that nonsensical part about the jew-killing robots.

It just draws attention; reading is a healthy alternative to social media in many cases. It's a good header for these threads. Recignizable

>There's no continuity to my thought process at all.

that's your brain adapting to internet addiction, jump cut edditon and `150 character tweets. read a difficult book, dissect it, analyze it, and critique it.

OP here. There's my time. Feel free anybody else to take over manning the thread