Beer thread. Yes, this is politically relevant...

Beer thread. Yes, this is politically relevant. The cost and production of beer has a direct correlation with many parts of a nation's economy.

So, what's in your fridge and how much did it cost?

Lol beer pleb. Drink whisky

literally drinking yeast poop

Beer here starts from 0,7€/L.

muh microbroors

IPA hipster beer bullshit. fuck off. And Porters, fucking burnt salmon/10.

>muh hoppy pisswater

take Phenibut and L-Theanine.

>Tfw I can feel drunk and walk in a straight line/drive/be at work
>Tfw I don't have any anxiety
>Tfw phenibut and theanine are 10x better for the heart and brain

Itt eurotrash mad cause they cant into beer. Haha fucking fags

>drinking the liquid jew
>2016

Literally what?
Whats next
>post your fav dildo brands :D

I usually stick with something from Lagunitas or Ballast Point, Lil' Sumpin is muh fav but I try to not drink often.

Take Phenibut no more than 2 times a week typically spaced 3 days apart. Tolerance builds quickly. Excellent mood elevator and anxiolytic. Acts on GABA 1 receptors. It is synthetic GABA with a phenyl ring attached to the chemical compound for assured blood brain barrier diffusion.

On the off days, take 2 L-Theanine 200mg capsules once in the morning. Also an excellent mood elevator as it regulates stress and anxiety by limiting sporadic neuron firing, heavily promoting serotonin, dopamine, and GABA flow as well.

These are NOT jokey gimmicky placebo effect supplements. Phenibut is absolutely noticeable, as well as L Theanine. There is a distinguishable difference in overall mental state with these in your system.

>korean """"""beer""""""

Whats this supposed to mean?

They were all 1$ each for 22oz bottles. Albertsons merged with Safeway so they are consolidating inventory. I bought like 50 bottles, basically 50¢ per 12oz beer.

Damn OP I got the same stuff. I fucking love "Yellow Mustard"

>Muh brains

>diet root beet.

Last week we had a thread. Got some great suggestions from the Eurobros on beer. Picked up some Duvel golden ale, Fuller's 1845, and some Primator Lager. Drank em with some Moonshine, and had a great time with the lady.

I like you.

Inb4 some hipster with no taste says sculpin to appeal to the "connoisseurs"

craft beer fags are the worst. Drink some Miller lt and get a life

canada booze prices suck cock

had to stock up in new hampshire
got a handle of finlandia for $18 clean

pretty much stocked full of BAs like Pugachevs and Parabolas. i have a case of Pliny which i only use to trade beers with (i don't care for Pliny, but beerfags will suck a dick for one).

I don't drink alcohol.

Yes goy. The chemical jew. Take it

Your beer selection is basic as fuck. You can get that shit anywhere. Real craft beer drinkers only buy from microbrews.

Thanks m8 I love bargains.

Pic related

Torpedo is good beer, I'm not sure how it's availability somehow effects it's quality.

>sierra nevada
My nigger.

tfw i live 20 minutes from blue point brewery but anheuser busch bought them

Used to live 5 mins from heavy seas brewery. Went there for a tour before

I don't like beer all that much and I actually enjoy the taste of vodka more. I start drinking a soda/juice after I've had enough.

How degenerate am I?

>it's an Americans talk about beer thread
Oh boy
Enjoying your piss?

HI POL

I JUST TOOK A POO

ITS POLITICALLY RELEVANT BECAUSE I WAS THINKING OF HILLARY AT THE TIME LOLLMAOROFLAMDXXXXXD

NOW LETS TALK ABOUT CHEESE XDDD

>IPA
>extra IPPA
>IPA
Why do hipsters drink this shit? There's a million stouts, dark ales and strong lagers that pack a punch for flavor and alcohol. You don't have to pretend to like IPA's to look like a "le refined manly man".

Is this an Americana thing, like pretending Tito's is better than actual Polish vodka, or bourbon is better than Scotch or Irish?

Why is it that all the Europoor beer critics say that the best beers in the world are from aThe United States?

yeah this is a good way to find out you have burned out your receptors and are dull in your 40s

>brain actively adapts accordingly through synapse activity
>people think being a guinea pig from a handful of studies is safe

Strong IPAs are easier to drink in volume than high alcohol stouts and pilsners.

Hey does phenibut work for severe anxiety?

Fairly, but only for pairing alcohol with yet more sugar. I'm a vodka drinker as well.

Yes, yes. Belgium's beer pantses everyone else' in the schoolyard. We just don't want to pay $14 a bottle. Sometimes, you want an incredibly dense, strong cup of what basically malty black coffee.

Light refreshing stuff like Shiner Bock or Franziskaner is good and cheap, as well.

I've only got my own homemade beer and cider. Better than the store bought swill, and considerably cheaper than craft beer.

Wisconsin here

Europoors will never know the glorious taste and price of our beer

Imperials are pretty good, but give me a strong doppelbock any day. That overhopped IPA shit is like choking down medicine.

If you like old raspy try a narwhal sometime, they sell it a couple months a year.

>Phenibut
>tampering with your GABA receptors
you may as well take benadryl and cough syrup, enjoy that calcium channel apoptosis fuccboi