Damn

Let's be honest Cred Forums, he actually has a really good point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

damn ahmed mohamed. That's double the mohammed. In one name

>inb4 "durr hurr muslim clock kid" and other non-arguments

>@IStandWithMyself

What kind of narcissistic piece of shit would make that his twitter name?

No, you're defending their country from people attacking them from within.

Says the kid who invaded the U.S.

If your scum leader changes oil currency to the faget euro then expect genocide.

If you take a clock out of its case, you haven't made a clock, you've taken a clock out of its case.

>You are attacking people who are defending their country from you
Truly ahmed you are the greatest of military strategists please command my legions into the germania forests.

Agreed, niggers need to get the fuck out.

I can't stand this narcissistic little cunt.

Isn't that the same sandnigger who left America for Qtar or something and his dad was associated with a known terrorist group?

Clockboy or whatever

So people attacking islam are just defending their countries from invaders?

Is clock kid trying to be relevant again

Fuck off

Then maybe you should tell the Saudis and likes to stop bitching to us whenever a new terrorist group they've created backfires and tries to attack them.

His handler did it

HOLY SHIT GIVE THIS MAN A NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

Agreed
Next time just round up the muslims already living in your country
You have to defend your country from the people attacking you

Fake account?

So the allied invasion of Europe was wrong? Then Nazis dindu nuffin and Hitler did nothing wrong.

Ahmed endorses the forcible, violent removal of all illegals?

this little shit skin needs to go solder some fucking cpu's up his ass back in jordan or wherever the fuck he came from

Then stop supporting them?

OK. I somewhat agree. Unless you're talking about something like ISIS. How is this relevant now?

What a retard. The best defense is a good offense. Why put YOUR citizens in danger when you can put your opponent's in danger? It's like he doesn't care about America. Oh, wait.

Good fucking goy

>Holy shit guys I can repeat the most basic definition of realism! Now give me more Benjamins!
Fuck that nigga

>get attacked by another country
>drive them out of your country
>stop in front of their borders
>welp, lets just wait until the next attack comes. we wouldnt want to be labeled as the aggressor, wouldnt we?

this is what retards actually believe

Do you think Clockmed has a double digit IQ?

So which country is he allied with?
It sure as fuck isn't the usa
So that makes him an invader

DUDE
WHAT IF
DUDE
WHAT IF AMERICA
DUDE
WHAT IF AMERICA ARE THE EVIL INVADERS BRO

WHOAAAAAAA

You invade another country because they are doing shit to stop their citizens to attack my country and my country interests.

Go fuck youself and die in a fire fucking mudslimes.

How can invasions be real when borders aren't even real?

>the best defense is a good offense

tbqh i don't think there's anyone alive who genuinely believes that the war on terror hasn't exponentially increased the threat of terrorism

Agreed let's stop playing World Police and let the ME be.

I'm okay with that.

Iraq attacked kuwait. Not the usa.

I wish Obama would invite him to the white house already so he can show him his "clock'

This is why I'm voting against Hillary. She will continue to invade countries to please our Saudi """""'allies""""".

This sounds real profound and all, until you remember that people don't just NOT defend their country from you when you attack them. Nazi Germany sure didn't. All this kid has done is just state the blatantly obvious.

Damn good to know he supports no aggression towards Israel and is ok with their existance.

If you put a clock in a pencil case, you aren't building a clock, you're putting a clock in a pencil case.

>89527624▶
>>inb4 "durr hurr muslim clock kid" and other non-arguments
Cool clock, Ahmed. Want to take those people "defending their country" to the White House?

tell that to terrorists lmao get 360 no-droned clock fag

>if you invade another country
>=migration
Thanks for making the case for us, Ahmed...

Like trump fighting iran and supporting israel won't please saudis?

i don't think you understand, the same argument applies to islamist terrorists, he is shitting on both sides.

the statement clockboy made was actually profound.

kek what a shit argument. we invaded germany to stop the cancer from spreading thoughout the world.

No. Offense is the best defense.

Cool tweet Achmed

So he supports Trump?

yes all those jihadi insurgents that killed hundreds of thousands of their countrymen in car bombings did a great job of defense

The issue is that muslims act as one country, but they're not officially one country. It makes it difficult to target anything because of all the 'innocents.' The days when countries fought each other was a much simpler time.

If you bomb a country that retaliate with drone strikes you aren't defending Islam from infidels you're attacking people who are going to drone strike Muslims.

Truly the greatest scientist of our generation

>People die if they are killed - Ahmed

Truly one of the greatest philosophers of our time.

Saddam used to butcher them.

Why wont he stay in Qatar?

Yeah, this is true. People who support the neo-con oil wars are a different side of the same globalist coin that calls for diversity and ethnic replacement via the refugees and migrants those wars created.

Yeah he has a good point.
Why did the burgers attack us in ww2?

israeli allies*

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM

saudi government are just the puppets of the zionists. the project we were brainwashed into supporting at the behest of the native palestinian christians. literally all the wars in the world were caused by jews and people like jews

a fucking leaf

All this is is an argument against winning wars

>"Never take the war to the enemy's own land, because then they'll be defending!"

It does not work as a general statement.

>Shithole is pumping out motherfuckers that sneak into many other nations and killing people
>Go to the shithole to sort this crap out

Maybe I'll go gun down some pedestrians, and when the cops respond I'll run into my house and shout 'You cant come in, or you'll be invading my home!'

Because things like borders and laws suddenly exist and are very important when it's white people flooding into nonwhite countries

I can understand why this kid is irritating a lot of people. He's clock stunt was a mayor success and got him the fame his father wanted.

While the kid is right on what he says it's still something really offensive to piss on the U.S soldiers to have give their life's for a war that is built on lies. Specially if your father supports the terror side.

Be glad this idiot left the U.S

But we never gave Saudi Arabia its well-deserved stomping. We only attack secular governments that weren't playing ball with our currency scheme. All this did was create insurgents out of the survivors and send ten million Muslims into white countries. These guys would have been raped to death in a Baathist dungeon if they ever flared up, prior to us destabilizing the strong men.

You can't possibly claim to be against the Islamification, ethnic replacement and globalization of the west, if you support neo-con foreign policy.

It's a classic hammer & anvil between the neo-conservative ME-NA wars that only benefit the top 10% of society, to the detriment of the other 90, and the faux-humanitarianism of the popular left, that pretentiously welcomes the countless refugees and economic migrants from the countries you supported the destruction of.

Don't blindly play the globalist's game because you think the alternative is supporting Muslims or liberals. Would you cut off your nose to spite your own face?

Fuck it, I'll bite. First, the Iraq invasion was bullshit. Saddam was contained and was actually a stabilizing influence on the middle east. Was he a monster? Sure, but no worse than monsters we have openly supported in the past, the Saudi royal family being among them.

Afghanistan was a different story. The ruling Taliban was openly supporting and harboring Osama Bin Laden and Al Quiada. They were getting invaded, no doubt about it. The real question is why are we still there. Bush 41 showed the proper way to deal with threats. Invade, fuck their shit up, and leave. If they fuck with you again, repeat as necessary until they get the message. Which is, fuck with each other all you want, but do not fuck with us. Desert Storm left an impression. After 9/11 every terrorist was shitting themselves. And the Bush administration squandered that perception of power by getting us bogged down in Iraq. And Obama has done nothing to repair that perception of power.

Keep on ticking Ahmed.

Fuck that kit building nigroid. I built boomboxes in hs when ipods came out. Bought my forst car that way abd then some. But im a white c8s male so big whoop. Simple. Who needs a kit built clock?

Good job Ahmed
Do you want to bring that tweet to the white house?

lost , here take this winter cookie for you.

The phrase "stopped clock" (also "broken clock" or "sudden outbreak of common sense") comes from the proverb "even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day", thus implying that even mudslimes, niggers, or feminists can theoretically be correct once in a while, generally by chance alone, and may indicate that a tiny pocket of healthy rebel braincells have yet to succumb to the dementia that has clearly overtaken their siblings. Recovery, however, is not to be expected, particularly since we're in fact the ones who are crazy.

>neighbor throws bricks at my house every night
>won't stop
>go into his house to take his bricks
>tries to stop me
>shoot him
>I am the bad guy

He violated the NAP, should have chucked a hellfire missile at him.

>think Cred Forums is full of dubya era neocons
?????

this kid should be president!!!

Does this mean that sand nigger's gonna go back to the Middle East?

Cool Philosophy Ahmed. Do you want to come to the White House and Be My Foreign Policy Adviser?

oh I did that?

fuck off already sandnigger, don't you have some CPUs to solder?

Cred Forums is extremely easy to manipulate, so long as you trigger them by making the situation seem you're either for X or you're with the liberals, Muslims etc.

Bear in mind, most of the board on our end is 19 or so.

Really makes your clock tick

they doing gun hands at him, they shooting the terrorist!

The best defense is a good offense.

The fucking audacity of this bombmaker. Texas had every fucking reason to incarcerate this piece of shit.

He came back because he didn't like it over in wherever he fucked off to.

If you kill the enemy, they win.

>So I told ahmed to break a clock and put the parts inside another case...he actually did it the absolute madman.
>hahahahahahaha!