When America was Great: Bringing Back Eugenics

Why did we stop eugenics? In the early 90s, we had very strict, compulsory eugenics laws. California being notable for being a model that the Nazis followed in Germany.

Should we bring eugenics back?

>pic related

Google "american inventors". I landed on this guy's wiki page and saw he was a huge proponent for eugenics. Seemed pretty redpilled desu

fuck you

We already googled "american inventors" a couple days ago back when that thread was made.

"american" inventors

We had the best eugenics when we bred the big slaves together. Now we have Lebron, Kobe, Shaq, Jordan, etc

Eugenics is still in place, it is not talked about. Poor people eat mcdonalds and cheap/processed food, then die of cancer. Pretty simple really

Alexander Graham Bell was Canadian my man.

we wuz telephone n sheit

>Slavery made Nigs good at Basketball and Football
>Yet they still want reparations

Everybody in the West was doing eugenics until WWII happened and we all got told the Nazis were pure evil and everything they did was pure evil.

Eugenics is an abomination. God made us how we are for a reason

(((Americans)))
You realise Alexander Bell was a dirty Jock right?

He was Scottish

Eugenics can be completely natural. People, and all livings things, tend towards the strongest possible mate.

It's just a more direct approach. No need for editing genes or anything like that.

Eugenics is already underway on a global scale, the elite just learned to be subtle about it after WWII

Yes.
Anyone under a 100 IQ at the age of puberty should be painlessly sterilized.
They should be able to adopt or use superior humans genetic material.
The artificial womb is on the horizon, and will make an excellent alternative.

Also to be sterilized:
>anyone with debilitating genetic defect
>felons
>anyone none who disgrace themselves in public office
>drug abusers
>anyone who doesn't get a high school education(or equivalent) by age 21
>anyone who needs assistance for an abortion that does not threaten their life
>anyone who chooses (this is a free government service)
>muslims

Educational standards should be raised sharply over the next several years.

For the libertarians, we don't have to make it compulsory or even state-sponsored.

Sometimes people want to voluntarily contribute to the research or have eugenics babies.

> People, and all livings things, tend towards the strongest possible mate

Problem is nature can't prevent genetically inferior non master race subhumans from mating

It does, partially. Survival of the fittest, etc.

Nowadays, the welfare state subsidizes the genetically inferior with gibsmedats. Maybe the first step to starting eugenics again would be to cut other welfare programs?

People always make a big stink about dysgenic breeding, and yet civilization has yet to collapse. In theory, it makes sense, but it just doesn't happen. The only reason the West is falling is due to a degenerate culture and the presence of intemperate races.

Just bring back a healthy and sustainable culture, and half of the problem will be solved. I do believe in Eugenics, insofar as repeat offense criminals should be removed from the general pool. It's no crime to be unremarkable, but to actively harm society is enough to justify eugenics.

How is it underway globally? Can you explain more?

I stopped doing schoolwork in ninth grade, but I scored 137 on an IQ test I took 6 years ago.
Where do I fit?

it never stopped
you pick who you fuck

many pick poorly

Whether he was most a Scot, Brit, or American is up to debate. But what's not debatable is that he didn't invent the telephone. So it doesn't really matter.

Made in America, then it's American. I hope you die. No penicillin for u.

This. Eugenics is the future of mankind but unfortunately the negative connotations and the ethical blockade make it very difficult to pursue. It is foolish to think natural methods are best for humanity when, if we had pursuedit rigorously since the 1920s, we couls by now be on average smarter, stronger, healthier and have completely eliminated any number of genetic diseases.

>Eugenics is still in place, it is not talked about
You're retarded, we're doing the exact opposite, dysgenics.

That's what welfare is, the transfer of wealth from intelligent people to low-income idiots for them to breed.

IQ is dropping.

Offer niggers $2000 to be sterilized and most of these problems will vanish.

Bell was a fraud. An underhanded dipshit, who came up with the most retarded story of inventing a telephone due to deaf and mute people.

It's not because we interfere. We shouldn't.