Reality Pill: No slayer is racist

Picture ANY of these guys spending time online whining about minorities fucking their white women. Lmfao.

Reality Pill: No cool, chill, low cortisol slayer is going to spend a single minute talking about races. If you know any of the nerdy race-talk buzzwords such as "haplogroup", your incel ass belongs on uncool aspie populated forums, specifically, one ass cheek on Cred Forums and the other on stormfront.

Meanwhile, legitimate slayers are soaking sun with friends of all races not having a damn problem on their mind.

Racism comes from incel nerds who stay in on the internet all day or from lower class subhumans that either can't get laid or have to settle for uglies. Slayers and handsome men in general have a very positive outlook on life and don't hate other races as a result of it. Most slayers could care less about politics, they are too busy living the life.

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/video-isis-militants-cheer-atop-syrian-soldiers-killed-us-air-strikes/
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>roiding for this
top fucking kek

still mirin tho

islam isn't a race. it's a hate-filled ideology

White losers shouldnt have a say about who their women are dating (but brown people are allowed to choose who their daughters see or not), we get it Mohammed

source?

>Don't think
>Don't question

I can get laid without being an airhead, lmfao.

I've fucked pakis, fucking a Jewess, fucked black girls but I still have nothing but contempt for the things large parts of their races do because ingroup preference.

So fuck off with your weak will and one-track brain you wannabe.

>incel
wtf is incel?

i just come here to make china jokes

maybe i'll get laid soon

but not because of china jokes, in spite of them

The funny part is that all these guys are most likely gay.

Lol. Only the most deulsional of shut in gymcels could possibly think those guys look bad. They could fuck your oneitis within SECONDS of meeting her.

Shout "muh roids" all you want - it's GENETICS that set them apart from guys like you.

Well, I'm sure posting angrily on Cred Forums is really going to stop Ali's sixteen childreen born to his five wives who adore him. Lmfao.

You are wrong.

You think ANY of those guys thinks niggers are their equals?

Hell no.

They are almost certainly racists.

One day i will look like pic related.. except i will be 35.. I have to fix a bad injury. Maybe i wont be able to fix it.. then I will have to get a chubby gf again.. I hope Kek grants me the ability to heal myself and become healthy.

You're not a chad.

Stop trying to be one.

Your /r9k/ is showing.

>I've fucked pakis, fucking a Jewess, fucked black girls

What's a good diet and routine for working off AIDS?

This is what I mean about girls only liking outgoing and muscular guys. Most of the time, you have to be built like in OP's pic in order to get laid. Women will not look at a guy who doesn't look remotely like this. It's so fucking depressing. Not only that, but you have to be extremely outgoing too. An average, shy guy could only ever get a landwhale.

post link to yout blog pls

The power-trip is awesome.

Tik tok

This is literally my friend group.

Ironpill is the easiest way to redpill people.

fuckin plebs.

ya enjoy your low iq fucking scums. studies have shown if you fall in the normie distribution of iq you'll be more prone to have sex and do normie shit.

most harvard students are virgins. ignorance is bliss for you fucking normoid haplogroups.

involuntary celibate

Lmfao. Nothing funnier than /fit/ browsing autistic late bloomers who think they're special because when they're in their twenties they finally land some self-hating, below average trash off Tinder.

Quick Suicide Test: Did YOU have a Prime Aged, Ripe Ass, Ripe Tits, Fertile Ass GODDESS send you personal dedicated videos during your key development years, as you both lost your virginity together during an endless, heated June summer night, with a sky full of stars, while her parents were away for the weekend thus having all-access to their upper class penthouse allowing you both to hang around naked, as you had a passionate fuck-marathon of frantic prime libido tier sex all over the place?

Did she moan softly in an in crescendo melody of prime lust and adrenaline as you inserted your raging hardon in her virginal pink pussy? Did she react with the most unimaginable facial expression on a perfect mixture of excitement, cuteness and lust as she felt, for the first time ever, your big hard cock while she looked directly into your soul with pure desire and love, for you were genetically gifted to trigger all the right spots on her?

What's that? No? Then GUESS WHAT? You'll NEVER be normal. LMFAO. All your bitching about "da shitskinz" won't change SHIT. You'll NEVER be Chad. How does it feel to be Biologically Incomplete?

I really don't care if niggers fuck white women. I care when they break into their homes and rape and murder a 14 year old. Pic related you fucking cuck.

I think his point is that they don't care. And if they do, they don't need to come here to prove it.

Also I'd be lying if I didn't say they looked like douches outta jealousy of those bods

This senpai.

i look 10/10 and dont work out for the jew body but still get laid cause of my 6 inch. mfw i post here to be racist and act normal on the outside.

PRAISE KEK

Ahahahaha. You and your /fit/ browsing, autistic gymcel crew are NOTHING compared to those Genetic Gods.

It's literally hilarious. Anime watching incels LITERALLY delude themselves into thinking they're slayers because they religiously commit to an autistic powerlifting routine and score self hating 3/10s on Tinder. Lmfao.

Why do they pose like raging faggots though? The male versions of duckface attention whores.

You're kidding yourself if you think I'm gonna read this novel, Dickens.

You're not a chad, everyone here saw you coming. You're embarassing yourself.

t. cuck

/thread

I'm gay and I fuck faggots like these in the ass without having the courtesy of giving a reach around. Now fuck off, normie.

Please...please tell me this post is a joke. a 6 inch dick is supposed to be big now? LMFAO!

I bet those three fugged

gymcel crew
/fit/ browsing
slayers
anime watching incel

you're literally repressing something

He claimed they wouldnt be racist.

I am entirely certain they are.

Lol, if you mean my friends who are either Olympic finalists, or medal winners in swimming k.

More autists on here with 0 accomplishments to their names. Aesthetics combined with function is the true iron pill retard.

Witnessed.

Is the Golden One the IRL Tom Buchanan?

LMFAO. I said SLAYERS. That guy only looks good to /fit/ "iron pill" gymcels. Sure, his body is great, but guess what?

It's height, FACE and frame. Guess which women want most lmfao.

probably because they are gay cocksuckers

Reality Pill: We will still be here tomorrow.

Nice try ISUS. You guys are bros with so called "Islamic terrorists".

almasdarnews.com/article/video-isis-militants-cheer-atop-syrian-soldiers-killed-us-air-strikes/

thats all entirely subjective

thanks

and what accomplishments do you have to your OWN name, rather than THEIRS?

thread

Sure is r9k in here. I think you have the wrong board, OP.

t. In a happy relationship with a qt.

What is with all the sliding threads, fucking shill shit

FACE
FRAME
HEIGHT

so when you gonna post a picture of yourself, Slayer?

I don't give a shit what anyone else believes, and neither should you. If those idiots want to ignore reality they can. If they have a problem with what I believe, they're welcome to give me an excuse to shoot them.

>Racism comes from incel nerds who stay in on the internet all day
Like this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

digits confirm

considering the avg, yes ahmed

Well, yeah, most likely. But kinda in that Chad-way of being racist. Call it normie-hate

Of course they are not whining about it. They are fags and spend their time being dicked by minorities.

Did I SAY I was a Chad? LMFAO. I ACKNOWLEDGE that Genetics = Life, you fucking IDIOT. LMFAO.

How does it feel to know that you get as much attention from prime women as a 300lb basement dweller? LMFAO. I'm NOT JOKING either, you are LITERALLY as invisible to them as a guy who DOESN'T LEAVE HIS HOUSE. LMFAO.

That's the hilarious thing - all your
"self improvement", reading about "muh stoicism" (FUCKING LMAO), it all gets you NOWHERE. LMFAO. It really is a bitter pill to realise that genetcs = life isn't it?

National records achieved with them? Winning National tittles for my University?

>what are relays
>what are teams

Bruh, he looks like buff David Bowie from the Labyrinth.

Yeah post the 0.01% of the population and make out like they're relevant. White people have had enough and we're coming for you.

That's a lot of text just to tell me how mad you are.

Satanic trips of truth

This is 100% false. Chads are the least likely to settle down with a race mixer. They have choice. Of course they choose non-coalburners.

So you acknowledge you're projecting?

K then.

So Roissy at Chateau Heartiste is actually a basement-dwelling trekkie, and all the scientific papers he links bearing out game are made up?
Compelling source, brother.

Where's your face cunt?

>slayer
>slayers
>slayers
>slayers

Literally the most cringe thing I've read all day. Your obsession with these guys is creepy and most likely homosexual. Positing that the reason your homo-crushes are uneducated and ignorant is because they're too busy "slaying" is incredible faggotry.

Great. I'm not into bring a tool OP.

No, in the way of them thinking of niggers as filthy, inferior untermensch that should be back out in the fields picking cotton where they belong.

OP on suicide watch.

And btw when guys like that hit 30 or so it's all downhill because they have no skill.

Picture ANY of these guys spending time exercising their legs.

It's a Cred Forums tries to seem superior to real white alpha males while trying to convince themselves they wouldn't be starring in a circus 100 years ago episode

>/r9k/ larps on Cred Forums

Fucking stupid white knight libs only care about woman. THEY ARE RAPING AND KILLING PEOPLE. This isn't about me not getting a date. PEOPLE ARE FUCKING DYING YOU DENSE FUCK. I don't care how "alpha" you fucking are. Your not a real man if you don't understand the way the world runs. THIS IS A FUCKING WAR SOLIDER DO YOU HEAR ME!! GET YOUR ASS OFF THE BEACH AND IN TO THE TRENCHES PRETTY BOY!!! DEATH TO THE ISLAMIC MENACE!!!! FOR GOD, AND THE FUTURE OF HUMAN KIND!!! DEATH TO DEVIL AND HIS MERCHANTS!!!! DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPPOSE US!! DEUS VULT!!!!

Why would a "slayer" be unconcerned with the collapse of Western civilization?

>sex is all that matters dude, loss of community, constant terrorism, dumbing down of society, crime through the roof, riots and racial tensions destroying cities, collapsing infrastructure, collapsing wages and workers rights, no social contract, etc. etc. none of that matters if you be slaying them sluts

No one cares about race traitors. Back to >>>/sluthate/.

So all you have, is some bullshit sports achievements?

Do you expect this to mean a fking thing somehow?

I guess you don't see the irony of the fact that most of those guys are what the left calls casually sexist and racist. They'll call a nigger a nigger, and a cunt a cunt, because they care so little about politics that they barely even know it's taboo. I know a lot of them, and it's refreshing to be around people where you don't have to weigh your words.

The funny thing is that liberals never dare talk back to them either. Even obviously liberal women will keep their mouths shut, and even fuck them if given the chance.

All three of those guys are on some type of gear.

>hurrr I should stop caring about politics and just do roids for girls because that's all that matters!

Go back to Lookism, ol' Jay-Z looking ass.

It's a low tier libcuck bait post episode

I dont think you are really LMFAOing

looks like someone struck a nerve with this thread. all this salt itt - good job opee

Seriously, be real for a second. Do you LITERALLY BELIEVE a 6 inch dick is impressive, or even above average?

LMFAO! Please don't tell me you believe that "muh 5.5 inches" bullshit average is actually true. LMFAO. Holy fucking shit, it's like I'm LITERALLY seeing the delusion in real time - you ACTUALLY BRAGGED ABOUT HAVING A SIX INCH DICK. LMFAO.

You DO REALISE, that with Tinder and snapchat etc, modern women can literally have INSTANT ACCESS to 6'3", broad shouldered, massive dicked, handsome guys WITHOUT HAVING TO DO ANYTHING? LMFAO. These guys are packing 8 TO 9 INCHES EVERY TIME, and believe me, girls DO TALK about who is packing heat and who isn't, and slayers ARE SELECTED FOR TOTAL GENETIC QUALITY. You don't even come CLOSE to making the cut.

Your insect penis cannot even come CLOSE to competing with that of the average slayer's, hell, or even the average GUY'S. LMFAO. Seriously, these girls are getting DICKED DOWN by Chad's anaconda DAILY.

B-but remember, its all about the motion in the ocean! Lmfao.

>Racism comes from incel nerds who stay in on the internet all day

how are they subjugating anyone from a chair?

Jesus christ calm your tits you fucking autist, lmao

What are you even doing here?

I doubt you are even a hetero male.

Y'know, if you step back and take a panoramic view, you realize he's probably having some kind of a breakdown.

Probably an unattractive dude who recently realized he'll never be the "it" thing and is lashing out at whatever.

Chads/Fratboys are pretty casually racist, tho, so it's ironic.

I met multiple guys who looked like that in HS and they were the most racist people I've ever met. Obviously they wouldn't know what haplogrup means or post in forums but they still said stuff like all Indians should be exterminated, etc. Good looking people are more likely to have extreme opinions because people will put up with whatever they say. If Francisco lachowsky said that Israel should give the land back to the Palestinians all the women of the world would agree, even Israeli women.

>These guys are packing 8 TO 9 INCHES EVERY TIME

You would know.

PIZZA
I
Z
Z
A