Would you date a single mother if the child was white?

Would you date a single mother if the child was white?

Yes. It's called manning up

No. It's called polishing another man's trophy.

Thats still not my child

I'd fuck a single mom

No, it's called giving yourself a stranger.

Date? Sure. But you have to make sure she's at the desperate point of being a single mom

Fresh single moms are the "My kid comes first, ya don't like, then fuck off"

Then single moms that have been single to long say "I can be both mommy and daddy"

That's the type of single mom you want to date, and no further than that. You get to rail that bitch, and have daughterfu to take places and pretend you're dad

Both white means they're alright

Date? Sure.

Commit? No. She'll just be a fun time.

kek

No, never, under any circumstances. I would fuck one though

The only circumstance I would ever cuckold myself is if the father was an honest, hardworking man and died in an honorable way. I'd willingly raise that man's kids if that means I can rail mommy

Other than that, fuck no.

no
most single mothers I met had a very unapologetic attitude. They'd work their butt off letting the kid grow up with friends and ever changing partners, never able to live comfortably never being able to not live paycheck to paycheck yet none of them would ever admit that they'd need a husband in their lives

If anything they'd be promiscuous as fuck just to prove that they were still independent

If the ex-husband/father died for honorable reasons, I'd consider it.

No in all other situations except for one night stands. Period.

Is the father alive ? Why isn't he there to take care of his child ? Will she give you a child of your own , or give you the right to make a child with another woman?

Based on this answers you can figure out if she is worth it.

But....
Chances are she will prioritize her first child, which also means she's less likely to want a second with you

If the guy doesn't want to be a father why should you take care of someone else's mistake?

If she is not willing to give you a child why should you genetically suicide just to get her pussy.

Fucking her / dating her is ok, but don't waste too much time with her. Dating is supposed to lead to the ability to make a family , you are investing time and other resorces in a woman so that she will be willing to make a family with you.

If she is not willing to do so, then wants the point of the relationship? There are plently of holes out there , if she doesn't a child eventually with you , why settle of ONE hole.

Nope. I'm not a cuck. I only date virgins.

Lel.

Dude at work had a hottie wife.

Too much of a beer drinking sports fan to take care of her. They split.

Fatass sports fan scoops up some worn out broad who has kids by two different guys.

Pretends that he is worshipped out of genuine affection. Thinks he's a stud

>genuine

We all laugh and laugh

>would you date
no

I'd consider dating one, marrying one is too much commitment

No. My superior genetics must be preserved.

Yes. It's called having a threesome.

If it was a girl and she would make a cute sex slave, sure.

no. Damaged goods no matter what the color.

Yes, I would date her and then send the child to military school after impregnating her so I don't have to deal with it. I would also force the child to eat at the servants table.

Depends on the age of me and the Milf.

No.

My Wifes child?

>She left another man to be with you
>Somehow you're the cuck
Explain this logic, Cred Forums.

Maybe if she's a widow

One kid.
Kid is bright and cheerful.
Mother is charming, intelligent, and wants more kids. My kids.
Birth father is not coming around every weekend or holidays, and there are no white trash custody issues.

In those very specific circumstances, yes i would.

Would you stick a fork in an electrical socket if the wallpaper was pretty?

>Would you date a single mother if the child was white?

I have. I've even married two single mothers. But I'm sick of it. Sick of their little brats thinking they can lord it over you and treat you like shit. Single mothers and their bastard children can get fucked.

I understand that at 36 that severely limits my dating options. But after two marriages, whats the fucking point anyway?

damn, really makes you think

doesn't have to be white but must be a loli

Ok then you clearly enjoy the cuck.

cuck detected

Most of the situations I see for single mothers are either one, they get the ever loving fuck abused out of them and the woman finally nuts up and begrudgingly leaves the guy behind (she will continue an on again off again relationship, after all it's my children's father, user).

Or two, the dad is a financial retard but OK guy and they fight and limerence wears off so she packs up and leaves.

Or special hidden options where the dad realized he's made a huge mistake so he just fucking dips and the mom is too beta to file for child support, or dad just goes to jail.

Yeah, it's playing with another dude gamefile.

I would never date a single mother no matter how hot she is, I mean I'd pump
And dump but that's it I'm not taking care of another mans child with my own money.

What is it with these kike research threads, honestly?

Sounds like my mother.

depending on the circumstances. I date a single mother whose previous husband turned into a violent drunk two years after they got married. His brother died in a car crush, he hit the bottle and became abusive.

No. If i'm going to be a cuck, it's going to be a nice privileged black kid who will get preferential treatment from the government/college/employers.

If you're moderately fit and drive a nice car and you're financially sound you can easily pull 22-29 year olds with no children.

Don't need to be super handsome, in my experience just be vibrant, man shaped and not poor

The only reason I could think of marrying a single mom was if the family was well off until the father died in a tragic car accident or something.

Women are not trophies.

How many marriages will you have to go through to realise that you're probably the problem?

lel

Nope.

You have my pity for being another unfortunate victim of propaganda.

The child is the trophy.

did that, fucked, dumped and moved on. why is this a problem?

OP don't do it. That kid ain't from your stock. Sure he's white, but don't be a cuck you faggot.

>How many marriages will you have to go through to realise that you're probably the problem?

I'm part of the problem. I admit that. But I think my biggest part is I just chose the wrong woman. When your second ex wife is an alcoholic that repeatedly tries to hit you with hammers and axes it's a pretty safe bet you're not the main problem.

Only if I had kids of my own, the mother was hot as fuck, and I was over the age of 65.

Otherwise you're a cuck.

Pic related

Hell no. Best part of being a man is that I can wait till I'm 35+ and marry a 20 something women who's attracted to older stable men. Why would I take a used cow and adopt children I'm not genetically inclined to love?

True. More like appliances.

Cleaning another mans fridge maybe.

Big difference between 29 and 36.

>check 'em
>the correct answer
>/thread

Not really, men really do get better with age. Most mid twenties women are dating men 30 and up, it's only natural for women to want that "father figure" type as a husband, older men are typically more established.

If both partners have kids from failed relationships, then yes.
That's how I came to be.
My brother and sister are only half-siblings.
Still treat them as full siblings.
Me personally, It'd have to be very specific.
If the father wasn't around, and the mother and kids loved me unconditionally, then absolutely.
Look at Kurt Russell.

>married two single mothers
Holy shit straya
You must be new here

How will we save the white race if we arbitrarily not mate with >50% of the women?

>Single mothers are caused by bad men
Guess how I know you're a toastie roastie

>check 'em
>men age like wine, women age like milk

>arbitrarily
Using good judgement makes the decision the opposite of arbitrary.

Die
Yeah i would, as long as she was amenable to my political views.

Dating a jewish single mother right now.

Nope
She will always come back to him
Deep inside her, he's still the father
You are basically a substitute

If the child is also a girl, then yes.
This way could have other kids and when she grow up I can fuck her and her mother in front of daddy.

No.
Most of the time they left the husband to fuck Chad and steal half his shit, without realizing that Chad would move on to fresh pussy after a few months.

Some of the time they were such shitty wives that the guy bolted.

I'm sorry for the tiny minority who actually left their husband because he was shit and they couldn't stand him, but I'm not gonna draw M&Ms from a bowl were 90% of them are poisoned.

Only if the kid's biological father is nowhere to be seen and/or has no contact.

>is completely unknown
>lives thousands of miles away
>is dead

If so, then, yes, I'd be involved with a single mother and help raise her kid. But if she still has contact with the biological father, or if he's dropping by to visit, then no.

>Too much of a beer drinking sports fan to take care of her.
>to take care of her

Most cucked shit I've read on here

What is the father is dead?

Nope, and I am a single father. We would have different goals ( raising our respective children ). I would not date a non-mother for the same reason.

Maybe if the father died in an accident

Then they are both broken as fuck
Better be in a similar situation or gtfo

Yeah I don't understand that either. Did he spend all his money on beer and sporting events?

Wat? Where do you even find these people?

based italy as always

Only widows.

No, I'm gay

Only if the father is dead.

If I could kill the child and then put a fresh baby in her then yes

Are you female or something?

This thread is cancer

Of course not.

Giovanni no

Single mothers are caused by feminism and teaching women to want veritable retards as a mate, and crashing the price of a vagina so that there's no incentive for the non retard mates to want to shack up with any one woman.

But it can't be ignored that there are a lot of men who don't have any business having kids, having kids.

Yes. Can just trade her in for the newer model later in life

No.
But not because of the cuck meme but because the child would never truly see me as her father.

It depends.

Is she cute?

Also, can I divorce her mother afterwards and still keep her?

no, i'd rape both

I only date virgin two-dimensional women

And because you would never see it as your child.

At least I know I wouldn't.

not date but in case the woman was the widow to a good friend, I'd provide all the help she needed
if she was young and compatible, I'd consider having children of my own with her, otherwise I'd still have a family of my own

If you bought a used game, would you start off at someone else's save point?

No that's a million red flags for her being a shitty person.

I think I'd be perfectly okay with it if she was a widow though.
I don't really mind getting second in line to the wife but I would never like to be second to another man as a father figure.

Yes but only if they were daughters and only if they were cute and only if they were between the ages of 12-14

cuck

Only if she had the child within wedlock and her husband died because of a non degenerate reason.

only if her daughter is within the ages of 16-18

I have in the past, and no.

Not ever again.

Holy fuck, no.

I have.
Kid was great but the mother was a psycho.

I like the way you think, m8

Yes, since I'm only half white. I plan on never passing on my nonwhite genetics. Better to just raise a fatherless white child.

If she was a widow maybe.

Kek.

I'd date a widow.

Fellow single father here, so you don't want to date anyone? I've pretty much accepted the idea of being alone until my kids are grown, but having a bit of fun in he meantime seems ok.

Also, just out of curiosity, how'd you become a single dad?

fuck no, kill yourself

agreed.

i'd rather die alone than settle for that.

Only if she's a widow.

It depends, how cute is the daughter?

Roastie detected

>>is dead

Literally the only reasonable excuse.

n o

He was a fat ass who never left the couch.

For the Autists out there, you do have to be presentable in public in order for a marriage to work.

No, fuck kids. I'm never having children.

>game over
>thanks for playing
>better luck next time

If she was single through a reason that's not degenerate then yes. if she's degenerate then the poor bastard child is already lost in which case why take on that luggage.

any she must not have been tainted by nigger dick. remember everytime you go down on her you're licking out the box that's had every dick she's fucked into... probably jizz too.

I am 33. My choices at this point ate single mom or die alone. It'll likely be the later desu.

Date yes. Marry no.

No! Never ever ever ever date a single mother, I don't care if she's the most wonderful and beautiful woman on earth, stay the fuck away!

Single mothers are either:
A) Women that rode the CC, tried to lock down an alpha via pregnancy and failed.

B) Women that got pregnant for the sole purpose of divorcing their hubby for alimony.

Their is no inbetween, single mothers are single for a fucking reason. I wouldn't even recommend fucking them, (look at option A for the reason).

Stay away from them, treat them like lepers, because they are a cancer on society and like a cancer they will feed off of you until you're nothing but a husk of your former self.

Is it just me, or does the kid in OP's pic related look like James Franco?

MAYBE.

She'd have to be pretty damn perfect though. Sometimes I regret not dating this particular single mom I had a chance with a few years ago. Wasn't interested because single mom but she was hot, smart and had two perfectly normal kids.

Since then it's been like a single mom parade. Any time I meet a single girl it turns out she has at least one kid. And is crazy. Like on-meds crazy. Only childless single women I know are just flat not interested in dating anyone, period, and have proved it by being single for years.

This area I live in is kinda fucked up.

why would I date someone who makes terrible decisions?

how could I ever love someone that isnt my son/daughter?

no. let someone else fix her mistake.

I married one.

You're a complete and total moron.

>be me
>married; two kids
>wife dies of cancer
>start going to survivors group
>meet woman in same boat
>she's an attorney (IP law)
>i'm an english professor
>we join forces and blend families
>everything went exactly as well as expected

That being said, I'd never have married a single mother who wasn't a widower and who didn't have a career similar to my own.

(Mega, ultra cuck)
(Super cuck)
(ex cuck)
All of you are pathetic cucks.

>Widow =\= single mom

Yes.
That white kid deserves a father.

Where am I wrong cunt? Or would facing up to the fact that you were a desperate moron be too much to handle?

>dating a single mom for prime cunny is cuck

I dated a Widow with a blonde hair blue eyed child for three months until, over time, realized she had borderline personality disorder

Before you fall for the widow meme make sure she doesn't have any other baggage because FUCK ME that was a bad time.

Her ex killed himself and I can see why

Do I get to chop her up and toss her parts in the ocean afterward?

Holy shitpost australia. We can agree two widows getting married isn't degenerate.

We all make choices in life. Single mothers have made theirs. Live with it.

What the fuck, I posted this exact thread, with the same image, a few months ago.

Some kind of shitposting/sliding bot or huge coincidence?

Ye if they're white

It's like I said, widow =\= single mom.

What about widow's with kids?

Or what about two widow's with kids?

a chick with a kid is always going to be involved with her ex

fuck that shit. not dealing with that drama.

I did. The kid was half spanish but he looked pretty damn white, his father died overseas in some kind of accident.

Woulda married that woman had she not gotten knocked up on a one night stand with another guy. 3 years I'm not gonna get back

It's only manning up when it's your own fucking kid.

No.
I've dated single mothers, won't do it again.

Try it and tell me I'm wrong. Maybe it was just me, but it's some bullshit. I don't need drama like that.

It's not your child, don't try to be a hero.

Make your own family, and give them all you can give and live a happy life.

If I'm the one fucking his son's mother he's the one getting cucked you idiots.

Honestly, I'm sick and fucking tired of the stigma against single mothers. My wife is one of the strongest and bravest women I know. Just because she made one mistake doesn't mean she should get written off as "damaged goods" (Seriously? Way to turn her into a fucking object). Her daughter is honestly a perfect kid. She's smart, always smiling, and makes me happy as if she were my own. She might be my wife's daughter but she's my miracle. Sure, I'd really like kids of my own but my wife just doesn't want to go through the whole process again. I'm perfectly happy with what I have. My little princess's dad is also a great guy. He comes over and plays with my wife's daughter when I work overtime. We're a family, and we're happy. Get fucked you basement dwelling virgins.

tip top jej

i would never date a single mother
seriously
period

YES, I have to fulfill the sacred duty of keeping WHITE Race offprings, viable to grow and breed

hell if it makes you happy good for you

No. Single moms are cancer.

Only exception is widows, but you need proof.

to break the ice, watch Tomb Raider together

I am 29 no kids. I was engaged to a sociopath for 3 years. Tried to have a kid, but am thanking God I didn't because he already had 4 kids and never paid child support. He was 13 years older than me. Probably would have just put up with the abuse until my child was 18 just to help financially. So glad I didn't get pregnant.

Checked

Even then it would be difficult for me.

Checked.

No, there is enough bullshit to go around without some other guys kid around to add onto the pile.

>He wouldn't date a sad lonely widow

>He comes over and plays with my wife when I work overtime.

Fixed that for you.

This

"date"

what does that even mean? "date"? what is that?

if it is "dating" then what difference does it make? I mean "would you MARRY someone with a child" that is a more reasonable question. or would you "commit"

but "date"? what the hell even is that jew word?

Try harder

i would fuck and dump single moms

i would promise to commit and then
fucc em right in their anuses

If you're dating past 30 prepare for baggage. Anyone saying NO DEGENERATE SLUTS LOL is obviously younger (and probably underage).

If her husband died fighting in the war against globalist kikes or something, maybe.

If you're dating past 30 mating should be off the table.

I wouldn't impregnate a female over the age of 25.

All these cucks. millions of single childless women and you would settle for one with a kid

kek
>Alcoholic
>tried to hit you with hammers and axes
>you chose her
Then you're the problem. Why didn't noticed since the beginning?

if i already had kid(s) too maybe. if i didn't probably not.

I would date a single mother if:
1. She was married to the father
2. The father passed away
3. The father was a good man and not some drug dealer/junkie nigger

My parents divorced when I was like 2 and my dad remarried a couple years later and my mom was dating from time to time and had one serious BF but that's about it. When she got knocked up at 38 and had my brother in '09, she quit and focused on raising us.
>I was born in 97.

Cuckold alert. Cuckold alert.

This is the only situation I can think of where I would be willing to raise someone's kid

He gets it. Single moms are an avenue to getting hot as fuck wife's in old age. Girls always want to marry their father

If she was a widow maybe.

If she was so shallow that she decided she grew tired of someone she once loved, or was dumb enough to have offspring from an abusive boyfriend/spouse, then no.

If she was raped, she should have had an abortion, so it's a no for that situation too

If the father was dead and the mom was hot enough and the child was young enough to treat me like a father then yes

depends.

in my 20s or 30s the answer will be no

in my 40s and 50s maybe the answer will be yes

Only if she was a widow of a good, hardworking man.

Dated a chick in high school for a year then broke up with her. She got pregnant a couple months later by some skinny beta cuck. Saw her the other day, she is fucking crazy. Dodged a bullet there.

Only if I had killed the father and taken them as my property.

Single moms are the best to date. When they are available, they are good to go. Then they are too busy and the next one becomes available.

No but I'd fuck around with her. However if she's going to have my children then it would play with the idea of committing, not until she was pregnant and healthy with my child