What's Cred Forums's opinion on the herbal jew? Specifically questions like:

What's Cred Forums's opinion on the herbal jew? Specifically questions like:

Should it be legalized? Decriminalized? Outlawed completely?

Are there any health benefits to Marijuana use? And if so what kind, and how should we prescribe these treatments.

Should hemp be mass cultivated for industrial purposes?

legalize all drugs

>checked

>insert Portugal decriminalization meme

If its a disease, its not as bad

checked

had to stop smoking it though because it was giving me anxiety attacks

Really? I found it helped with my anxiety.

Idk m8..I smoke, grow my own, but I just feel like the people behind the legalization movement are utter degenerates that I wouldn't trust to watch a little joint.

You cunts it's already quite obvious that it should be legal. Just look at Colorado for fucks sake.

I hate you retards still arguing about the merits of this plant and ignoring the absolute obvious nanny state you've got.
>muh guns
You won't use them. Pussies.

Nice digits btw

I can't smoke it because I'm /fit/ and my weak mind can't curb the munchies

legalize and study medical weed.
not as a pain killer, nut ass actual medicine
from what i heard it heals one thing but that one thing can have many differnt side effects

Stay mad you emu gimp

Opposite, which is weird because it never used to do this.

One day I noticed this feeling of paranoid terror, would smoke again, same feeling would come, so eventually I said fuck it and stopped.

Weed has zero medical uses and effects. It is purely recreational and should be regulated as current smoking laws and vice-versa, smoking laws should be regulated to 21 and as harshly as weed is currently.

I don't care about weed and I hate most of the people that smoke it, but it doesn't kill anyone and it doesn't do shit other than make you LE HIGHxDDD

there is no point in regulating something that does literally nothing but give some hippie in his van some peace for a few moments at a time.

Legalized? Inconclusive evidence.
Decriminalized? Not yet
Health benefits? See legalization

Blatant legalization would be asinine. Progressive decriminalization would be disastrous. The only thing that makes sense at the moment is deregulating research and experimental growth of the plant.

It helped my anxiety until the side effects started to mess with my head and caused paranoia. Now I try to quit and find I have trouble.

Kek loves weed

Weed is non-addictive as there is no actual chemical make up that causes addiction, unlike ciggerates. This """(((addiction)))""" is your own fault, faggot stop being a weak willed, cock sucking, cuck.

The effects are different and can vary from person to person. Everyone has different neurochemistry. It's also contingent on the strain, thc content, growing conditions, ect..

For a lot of people it can help greatly with anxiety, depression and other mental illnesses. For some it does the opposite and amplifies whatever mental state they already were in, or brings on those negative thought cycles.

Weed is the tits, and people should be educated about it, and have the option to use it medically or recreationally after they've reached adulthood.

That said, its not for everybody.

same boat as me, eventually got paranoia and anxiety attacks after a few years of constant use, some of my friends did too but they have gone back to smoking, not good for the mind

I think most of the people here on Cred Forums would agree that stoner culture is degenerate, whether smoking it in general is degenerate is another question. I mean really, cigarettes and alcohol are much worse, so why allow pot?

why not*

It should be federally
>Legal to buy, possess or grow if you're 21 or older
>Possession (over 2 oz) or growing for someone under 21 is decriminalized, limited to a small fine or a few hours of community service depending on the amount
>Private distribution is completely unregulated
>CBD pills, capsules, prepackaged concentrate cartridges and some edibles are purchasable at pharmacies and covered by insurance if prescribed by a doctor

>For a lot of people it can help greatly with anxiety
Wrong. This is entirely a pseudo-effect as a result of the brain not knowing what the fuck is going on.

>depression
I don't buy this for one second, given what depression is; to which you likely do not have a clue on what it is.

>and other mental illnesses.
Unless you tell me it help gays turn straight, I'm not buying this.

>For some it does the opposite and amplifies whatever mental state they already were in, or brings on those negative thought cycles.
Bullshit, this is all self-inflicted and has nothing to do with the plant.

>Weed is the tits, and people should be educated about it, and have the option to use it medically or recreationally after they've reached adulthood.
People are educated about weed, it also happens to be the reason why only a small percent of the planet smoke it. If it had all these AMAZING MEDICAL USES N SHEEEIT, we would see more people actually using it.

How did we turn weed into such a white-washed drug, beyond me. niggers need to set up their game for once.

>lmao cocaine is much worst, why not allow ecstasy?
kys buddy.

Jesus Mr. Johnson, don't you have a campaign to salvage?

>check those hitler quads

>The price of liberty is eternal vigilance
>With liberty come excess

It's either legal or there's a black market for it. Either you tax it or criminals make fortunes. It's non-lethal and you can grow it at home.

How many productive old stoners are there compared to old junkies or old metheads? Weed is a recreational drug and should be treated like alcohol.

>Wrong. This is entirely a pseudo-effect as a result of the brain not knowing what the fuck is going on.

You have no idea how drugs works.

>I don't buy this for one second, given what depression is; to which you likely do not have a clue on what it is.

You have no idea how the brain works.

>Unless you tell me it help gays turn straight, I'm not buying this.

You have no idea how homosexuality works

>Bullshit, this is all self-inflicted and has nothing to do with the plant.

You have no idea of the effects of THC and CBD and how they work.

>People are educated about weed, it also happens to be the reason why only a small percent of the planet smoke it. If it had all these AMAZING MEDICAL USES N SHEEEIT, we would see more people actually using it.

You have no idea how the pharma industry and their lobbies work.

>How did we turn weed into such a white-washed drug, beyond me. niggers need to set up their game for once.

You have no idea how the alcohol industry works.

Legolize it

>Should hemp be mass cultivated for industrial purposes?

It already is outside US.. I remember some US states have recently began reintroducing it

do you try to be this much of a faggot or does it come naturally to you

>herbal jew

that should be tobacco

marijuana dissolves the jew-glue that bonds your mind to the jew-bracket making you face the jewly-fabricated society we're experiencing

WOW POT CURES EVERYTHING NO WONDER BIG PHARMA IS TRYING TO KEEP IT ILLEGAL

im pretty sure you are canadian and using a proxy.

As matter of fact marijuana has already spawned dozens of medical patents so fuck you

Gotta be a troll.

No one is this blissfully ignorant.

Legalization can fuck right off as any nation that legalizes it will want to copy the UN's convention on narcotic's rules to setup a national cannabis agency that has a complete monopoly on every aspect of the business from seed to sale and anyone who steps outside of that business model will be as much of a criminal as they are today. In other words nothing changes except (((they))) have removed all competition before legalizing it only for themselves.

Total decriminalization would in theory give everyone free access to as much as they could grow but clouds of hemp pollen would soon sort that out as each crop would be seeded to hell and every generation of seed would ever increasingly turn to shit. Only the serious growers willing to invest the time, money and effort into growing a seedless crop will be able to do so and although the average person could make extracts on the cheap everyone is lazy as fuck and can't consume hash or oil all day so most will opt to buy flowers instead and since it will be expensive to grow the price and expectations will be high so growers will be forced to break out all their lower yielding perso strains to compete, seed makers charging $10+ per fucking seed will have to justify the expense by actually breeding instead of pollen chucking, etc. which ultimately gives the power over the plant back to the people and lets the free market sort out the finer details.

You're not a jew or commie are you?

It's my medicine. I take it as medicine every few months, and it makes me more sympathetic to other people and especially races. It also stops me from having psychotic thoughts.

>trying this hard to shill for criminalization

Fully legal

The state should never have the authority to dictate what you can and can not consume. If you can't handle it and it fucks you up then that is your problem and your fault.

Every choice and action has a consequence. Be smart be cautious and realize you can't blame others for your shit.

Is cocaine or ecstasy legal, pal? No I mean seriously should we allow cigarettes or alcohol by your standards?

Marijuana is an amazing pain killer. Fuck opiates those give you constipation.