CTR has moved on from Cred Forums

Have you noticed it lately? The bulk of the shill posting has disappeared from Cred Forums. CTR has been instructed to back off from Cred Forums and /r/the_Donald. They are now directing their efforts to other boards on Cred Forums, and of course the /r/news and /r/politics sub's of reddit. Here is a screengrab from a Cred Forums thread. This level of shill posting hasn't been seen here for weeks. The higher ups at CTR know Cred Forums is a waste of time. If we want to distribute red pills we have to do so on our sister boards. Cred Forums is doing small amounts of push back against the shills, but not like we do. I'm assuming this means other places like /lgbt/ and /k/ may be compromised. Find your favourite hobby / time killing board and spend 10 minutes of your Cred Forums browsing time to btfo of shillbots. let's Fuck this crooked bitch

fuck you

Here is a link to that thread

>Have you noticed it lately? The bulk of the shill posting has disappeared from Cred Forums.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Go take a look at the catalog for Cred Forums and tell me I'm wrong

i think Cred Forumsfags are once again mistaking actual, paid shills with trolling from anons that know they will get a reaction out of you

which is really funny

Nah, if they changed tactic too send em over here we should just let them. I went here to laugh at nazis like 3 years ago and from that day
>Still here

shit dubs on the png. what is kek telling us?

You know, everytime I post even the slightest conservative leaning politcal post on /fit/ or some board like /trv/ I get a generic response about how Drumpf and I are racist nazis misfit for society.

names are for special posts jedifag

wrong, we're still here lol

>I'm assuming this means other places like /lgbt/ and /k/ may be compromised.

No, not /lgbt/! How could THAT ever happen?!

>implying Cred Forums votes

this desu
/ck/ has ironic mcdonalds marketing threads. It's much the same on other boards too

>Go take a look at the catalog for Cred Forums and tell me I'm wrong

You know that we are in Cred Forums right?

They'll be back they are just doing damage control on other properties due to the recent terrorism's.

trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.....

> qualified

More like qualified to be admitted for Parkinson's

If you are interested dig up some CTR info pics and post them in reply to the shilling, don't debate or argue, just drop the hint that payed shills are in play. Once people realize that, they won't trust anyone arguing on her behalf. CTR was the the worst idea the Clinton campaign ever conceived, and knowledge of it will turn any forum hostile. Cred Forums was the original force of nature on the internet and activating them might prove to be useful. I'm in.

I've got TG

If they thought /pol was bad, wait til they try talking to the crazy mother fuckers over on /b

they forgot what website thye were on kek

OUR AUTISM IS OUR GREATEST STRENGTH!

So that shit with the body double/green screen/hologram Hillary was their last hurrah?

I certainly hope so anyway but somehow I doubt it...