When Trump loses, the Cred Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months...

When Trump loses, the Cred Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Cred Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Cred Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck you

You'll feel like a right cunt when he wins lad.

CAN'T STUMP

There are Clinton shills here like myself, but you have to be a mouthbreathing retard like Drumpf to think we're all paid.

Tell me, where can I sign up for this incredible opportunity to make money supporting the ONLY sane candidate in this race? Will they still pay me even as I call racist assholes every fucking name in the book, and remind them we are going to have sensible HATE SPEECH laws enforced in this country after Hillary appoints 4-5 liberal justices? Do I still make money when I beg right-wing pantshitters to follow through on even 1/10 of the stupid threats they make with their little popguns? America is waiting for another McVeigh so we have every excuse in the world to crackdown motherfucking HARD on the guntards.

No, neo-nazi trash, YOU created more HillShills than you will ever know. You did it by shouting down Democratic 4channers for years. You did it by calling us cucks, inflating this sick orange freak to a national stage, and supporting Putin's brutal dictatorship while he hacked off another piece of Ukraine.

Fuck you for being blind, heartless, and cruel. I am here to humiliate you while Hillary hits Drumpf so hard he goes down covered in his own racist vomit. I am here to remind me that you are fucking DONE after this defeat. We are going to make it so you never, ever get another chance to elevate a sadistic white power demagogue to this level again.

Beating Drumpf isn't enough for us. Not anymore. We are going to chase you like wolves while you hide under your "free speech" blankets and rip your fucking throats out.

We will not be satisfied until the alt-right is dead and gone. We will not stop until it's a crime to shit all over Muslim Americans. We will not quit until black people punch you in the face for laughing about their dead kids. We will never go away until Drumpf is locked up, has all his wealth confiscated by the IRS, and his stupid entitled kids are on food stamps.

Fuck you, Cred Forums, and your bloated orange god.

>implying the election won't be rigged

Nice

>When Trump loses
He already lost the moment he opened his fat mouth

Leaf proxy detected. Trump is going to make America great again.

I think I came a little.

I will have the pride of knowing I'm not some unprincipled cretin who can only scoff at the ideas of others.

Your head is empty, and your hand only holds your dick.

When I die, at least I will know I will have lived a life that was for more meaningful than yours.

Post your homeboard and your email address so we can spam you when you turn out wrong

Question. If Trump does win (I know it seems impossible for you, but play along here) will you still come to Cred Forums? Do you have a statement prepared for a possible defeat like any good tactician would (think Winston Churchill who wrote a letter expressing his sincerest apologies in the event that the Normandy Landings ended in failure)? Would you make a tripfag name to show us who you are?

Just simple questions requiring simple answers that need not be longer than a sentence.

_(You)

Get off the computer, take a nap, than when you wake up Trump will have lost. Try it.

If there is one reason to wish for Hillary to win it's the inevitable butthurt apocalypse

You're talking about yourself after Brexit, aren't you?

Tl;dr lol

This pasta is so stale.

>you're all racist assholes
>now watch me make fun of someone's ethnic background

lol. These people just can't help themselves.

>Will you still come to Cred Forums?
Likely. Now I get to mock Trump's policies while they're in action.

>Do you have a statement prepared?
No. This is an anonymous board, so I don't care about upholding some reputation. I won't tripfag, either. Just troll anonymously.

It will be exquisite. My erection shall know now bounds.

>I'm literally shaking right now

Does Cred Forums support Trump for real?

because you think he is genuinely a good candidate
or
because anyone is better than Hillary
or
for the lols

The second option from the other side is the only reason Clinton is going to win btw

wow you're right.
How could I possibly support a candidate that if God forbid, loses, will cause this guy to make 1337 smug edgy replies to me on an anonymous anime imageboard site.
I don't think I could mentally recover from that..

>yaniyoooom xD

US constitution will not be changed to facilitate the dystopia

in case it somehow changes, I'd bet my house the militia wins and waters dem plants with the blood of tyrants and patriots

Fair enough. Good answers. I'll be sure to look for you and all the others in my compilation image should Trump win. You're free to do the same to all Trump supporters should he lose like the Obamafags did with the Mittens supporters. This will probably end up becoming a tradition with future elections.

Just remember, you're here forever.

Oh god, I'd cream my pants if this were the center-piece of the compilation image. Fucking do it, m8

You describe your cuck wet dreams in such detail, faggot.

What if he wins? It would be reversed and all the people who where duped into the MSM message of "DA RACISM" are hit with their words of all the "IF TRUMP WINS I'M________"

The look of horror on leftist face, the grim rise of Hitler and far rightism around the horror as they watch the world through their shot glass lens.

We both know the more satisfying outcome for sole sake of memes. You can shit post all you want but it doesn't hide the truth.

>tfw Trump is going to win
>tfw Huffpo is already doing damage control
>tfw OP is going to snivel like a bitch and not come here because he will not be able to bear the BTFO

Heil fucking Hitler.

>When Hillary loses, the Reddit and Tumblr tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent glory that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads (reddit) and rage posts (tumblr), and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.
>I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million fedoras and landwhales cry out in itty bitty we wuz khangz/religion of peace penis fury simultaneously.
>They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the neo-Nazis had pulled a fast one on them.
>"We will riot!" They will say. "World War Three!" “American Holocaust!" they will cry.
>Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything
>But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their Queen, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the back stabbing traitor who lost to Pepe the Frog. The entire nation KNOWS that Trump is a loud mouthed asshole, that he’s practically bathed in the tears of millions of spics and liberals, and his administration will surely be mired in every offensive thing he’s ever spewed. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Hillary. After all his bullshit, his bigotry, his racism, they STILL see Trump as being superior to Hillary. When the denizens of Reddit and Tumblr come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.
>I need to fap.

Honestly, either outcome will be super meme-worthy. Trump himself is a human meme, and his reaction either way will be priceless. It'll be unbelievably smug if he wins, and whining like a bitch if he loses.

That's good, I'm stealing it. What's the most liberal board on Cred Forums?

Cred Forums or /lgbt/

May kek bring you great pain and suffering op. Praise kek.

So mote it be

Guess you're gonna starve, bitch.

Oshit. Someone is salty as fuck. What did we do? Had a relative suicide?

Pure fucking poetry.

/Thread

Trump will lose.

No-one will like it. I won't like it. You won't like it. But Trump will lose.

No way is the establishment letting him win.
No. Fucking. Way.

Trump will not be allowed to win.

That's the spirit. Trump's an outsider, which means he doesn't have the connections to rig an election like Hillary does.

kek disagrees

1. Turn 18
2. Hit the Weights
3. Gain Height
4. Have Sex
5. Seek Sunlight
6. Take a Shower
7. Get a Clue

>"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.
not so. right wingers respect the rule of law and democracy. Lefties are the ones that threaten to move to canada, demand a recount or riot should they not get their way.

what game is this?

>Right wingers respect the rule of law and democracy

But it's always legal when you guys do it, right?

MapleStory

>McVeigh
>guns

Same, that's some god tier salt though, you must really take yourself seriously. It doesn't matter what happens, Cred Forums is here to stay, white nationalism is here to stay. Get used to it, your pathetic attempts to stop it are futile

Thanks for CTR.

Quiet down, cuck.

should this picture mean something to me? anyway, the lefties have already rioted en mass in places like san jose and attacked Trump rallies trying to scare people away from voting Trump and even beating them up for it, with people in positions of power like the mayor of said city calling off the police protection to give them free reign. the modern day left is literal fascism with blackshirts and all. can you give me any examples of conservative minded people doing this in significant numbers, and being applauded for it, as the guy (two guys, in fact) who tried to storm the stage at Trump rallies have been?

at the very least explain the picture for me, unlike the left, we don't lionize the criminals who agree with us politically and try to use violence against our opponents, so I don't know who they are

cringe

You've chosen a great woman to give power to.

>When Trump loses

/lgbt/ is pretty based if you don't count the trannies

It's the right wing retards that broke into that bird sanctuary in Oregon in January. Remember them? Turns out all that shit they did was illegal and anti-democratic. Go figure.

Right? This place is going to be irreversibly BTFO on election day

is that all you've got? they didn't have the overwhelming support of the right wing in america, everybody thought they were a bunch of clowns. and regardless they weren't trying to beat or kill anyone, they were prostesting an illegal and unconstitutional ruling of the courts, a case of double jeapordy as I recall, though they did so in the worst way. that didn't have anything to do with an election or the democratic rights of the people

you need to start thinking in terms beyond "my team good, red team evil"

I'm sure Haiti will appreciate all of your orgasms over Hillary Clinton because you have a grudge against Cred Forums to satisfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
>bill clinton literally stole Haiti's oil for the clintons
>clinton foundation stole the aid money
>clinton foundation controls Haiti's politics
>calls out for black America to wake up against the democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
>UN spread Cholera in Haiti
>entire Haiti aid effort was a giant globalist scam
>ancap tent city literally has better living conditions than foreign aid funded cities
>entire economy destroyed by foreign governments
>various organizations waste resources on pointless commie shit

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
>Former Haitian president during the Bill Clinton admit names the Clinton
>clintons tried to bribe and intimidate him
>clinton Foundation stole 98% of donations meant for Haiti
>calls for Trump to publicly demand Clinton Foundation audit of Haiti Earthquake donations

>It's not illegal when we do it!