There seems to be a lot more of these people nowadays. What do you even say to them?

There seems to be a lot more of these people nowadays. What do you even say to them?

>i'm too pussy to offend either side so i'm going to try and be likable by saying lol fuck everyone we're all fucked anyway

I just like to watch the spectacle desu

Once my own life is in danger I'll just kill myself or something

the "pretending to be retarded" strategy is an effective counter to the "i'm going to fuck your life up if you disagree with me" people

"Just vote Trump and watch it all happen."

>People sit on fences to avoid disagreement
If that was the case, this thread mocking them wouldn't exist.

The reason why there's people like this is because the 45th president is either going to be a crooked jew or a reality TV star because voting for the third party is moot

When people are given two shitty choices they don't pick either?
>You may eat shit or you may drink piss
>Can I not either?
>FENCESITTER

This comic is so petty, in a greentext:
>I hate how you think you're better than me for being indecisively right so I'm going to make a comic to show how much better I am than you for being decisively wrong!

I kinda like the fashy goy stuff but this one is most popular while also being the most stupid. But hey, Cred Forums has its lowest common denominator too

What do you think of

>Free speech
>Guns
>Due process
>War

etc etc questions to see what he believes in.

>When he says hes centrist

They're just hiding their power level, user.

I do this as a tactic to make liberals consider more right wing positions.

It was like this in 2012 and 2008 too.

Boo Hoo. You gotta be a retard if you think every politician had to be tailor made to your opinions.

It has, and will always be, strategizing which one will take the nation closer to your ideal. Not the ideal itself.

Keep quite to yourself, or pick a side. But don't spew your displeasure like a child who doesn't wanna eat either vegetable on their plate.

The unfortunate reality is that a decision has to be made. One individual opinion may not mean much, but it still means something, and there's no reason to purposefully disconnect yourself from the system when the decisions will still affect you. Apathy is how we end up in situations like this anyway.

Usually they support a fringe like Bob avakian

I tell them whatever they do, don't speak out for or against anyone ever. And especially not publicly or online. Or the Internet will come for them.

Well my decision is neither of these faggots.

>A leaf telling me how democracy works
I AM voting for Trump BTW

no, in fact the opposite is true
if you're not in a camp people are all trying to convince you their candidate isn't shit

Considering that the popular vote doesn't determine who gets to be president, and its actually the electoral college...

Either candidate winning is lose/lose, and your support doesn't matter anyways.

>If that was the case
>implying that it isn't
You're either a liar or else you're blind

i think people dont want to publicly take a stance in fear of losing their job unfortunately it has gotten to that point which makes me believe trump is gonna destroy shillary

I tell these NewCucks that if they stand for nothing, they will fall for anything..

They usually stop talking bc it takes a few minutes for them to get it.