>be black
>car breaks
>cop pulls over
>has no reason to arrest/detai
>raise hands above head, clearly unarmed
>walk away
>get shot by trigger happy policewoman

This is what police state looks like

nydailynews.com/news/crime/video-released-fatal-police-shooting-unarmed-oklahoma-man-article-1.2798435

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-utc4IEQws
youtube.com/watch?v=UOI9ahGxMfk
businessinsider.com/an-unarmed-black-therapist-was-shot-by-florida-police-while-helping-an-autistic-patient-2016-7
vimeopro.com/user18042709/september-16-2016-tulsa-police-officer-involved-shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
newsgrio.com/latest-news/358153-ohio-woman-is-blasted-with-pepper-spray-while-in-an-isolation-cell.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8719291/Womens-brains-make-them-more-scared-during-horror-movies.html
constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=V5SWkEAX64U
youtu.be/k8-ycSkoYfc
allgov.com/news/us-and-the-world/jewish-groups-pay-to-send-us-police-to-train-in-israel?news=854302
nydailynews.com/news/crime/video-released-fatal-police-shooting-unarmed-oklahoma-man-article-1.2798435
youtube.com/watch?v=QkkLUP-gm4Q
vimeopro.com/user18042709/september-16-2016-tulsa-police-officer-involved-shooting/video/183314622
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The MoonMan award for killing a nigger without any provocation goes to...

no, OP. No, its what fear looks like. This video is what they showed the policewoman in the police academy, several times, and every year that she goes for update training.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-utc4IEQws

>discredits female police narrative
>nigs another nog
no problems here

not sure what's worse:

niggers or female LEOs

>walks away

why can you teach dogs to sit and stay, but not monkeys?

>This is what police state looks like

See OP no one is going to take the police state bait, want to know why? Because niggers are shit and no one at all cares when they get shot. I'm tired of seeing niggers, I'm tired of hearing niggers, and I'm tired of smelling niggers. Fuck niggers up the asshole, everyone of them can be lynched and fed to rabid wolverines for all I care.

>nigger goes for gun
>can't figure out the holster
topkek

>female """"""""""police officers"""""""""
>youtube.com/watch?v=UOI9ahGxMfk

Tulsa has a lot of feral nogs though.

looks like he tried to get into his car and was tased then shot.

don't be a nigger. and kick women out of the police.

Where in the constitution does it say you get shot if you don't submit to unreasonable search? Up to this day, every BLM case has been pretty understandable from cop's perspective. But this shit is a clear violation rights, with which even the dindu's are endowed, provided they are not chimping out.

"That looks like a bad dude, too," an officer could be heard saying in the footage from the helicopter.

these cop shooting has to be fake

this one doesn't even make sense if the gun went off on accident why just leave him there?

>is now serving 60 years for assaulting a police officer

kek

If you are serious about ending police brutality, then you want a police force that is white and male, and you want an end to race hustlers and provocateurs.

she shot that black boy. this is some fucking MK ultra shit. i have never seen this many dead niggers

There was also that counselor who was lying on the ground with his hands up and still got shot businessinsider.com/an-unarmed-black-therapist-was-shot-by-florida-police-while-helping-an-autistic-patient-2016-7

That image, 10/10 keks

>BLM vs Feminazis
who's gonna win this round of SJW deathmatch ??

these are some odd damn videos for sure.

there's an aerial shot too from the helicopter, shows it plain as day.

nigger walks up to car, hands up the entire time, puts his hands against the vehicle and stands there, next thing you know, he's on the ground bleeding like crazy.

it's possible he was saying crazy shit or saying he was going to grab a gun, who knows. but the video clearly shows him not moving or grabbing for anything.

then what the fuck was up with the 3 cops slowly walking backward and the other kept looking back... like they were intentionally blocking the dashcam...kek.

now, personally i don't give a shit. but these fucking pigs better keep it to the coons and leave us white people alone.

Do they think he's a zombie or something?

>Walk away
Yeah, you're not allowed to do this.

I love all the clarifications:

>Tulsa police said one officer fired a stun gun and another officer fired one shot that killed Terence Crutcher, who was black, after investigating his stalled car Friday night. Officer Betty Shelby, who is white, fired the fatal shot and Officer Tyler Turnbough, who is also white, deployed his Taser, police have said.

>WHO WAS BLACK
>WHO IS WHITE
>WHO IS ALSO WHITE

Divide! Pretend you're all one! Equality! Divide!

Fucking mess.

Tulsafag here
Blacks are either violent criminals, neets, or football scholarship athletes

they were trying to block the camera

vimeopro.com/user18042709/september-16-2016-tulsa-police-officer-involved-shooting

>letting women be in police forces

ever time I hear about a female cop it's ALWAYS because they shot someone.

Nah thats just how we Okies keep our blacks in line.

Tulsafag also here. Go up to 61st and Peoria and try to tell me that black men are upstanding citizens.

this

>hey goys, we're not trying to balkanize the people or anything

Guys the media isn't going to turn any of these into riots for the next couple months. The election is too close and all this BLM shit really pushes non-dindus away from Hillary.

>That font rendering

The use of deadly force as a justified legal action is clearly defined. Both police and non police use the exact same justification.

This action is clearly an unjustified murder.

>Talcum X at it again

> Nigger think putting his hand up mean cops can't do anything to prevent him from fleeing when they ask him to stay
He was retarded, even by niggers' standards.
Good riddance.

It doesn't matter where, downtown, riverside, BA, south Tulsa
They're always trouble
The Cherokee/black halfbreeds are the worst

>tulsa nigger dies

who cares. i bet he had 5 gorillian felonies

The woman police officer got startled by the stun gun going of. Wanna bet? Woman shouldn't be on the field, just administrative. They get startled to easily. Any horror movie will atest to this

>A female officer appeared shaken in footage from the third officer's dashcam after the shooting. She fell to her knees and other officers put their arms around her and comforted her.
Guy is bleeding on the floor, MUH FEE FEES! BAWWWWWWW!

>black is approached by officer
>freaks out
>goes to car after ladycop says freeze
>reaches into car
>ladycop rightfully assumes he's reaching for a weapon and shoots
DINDU MUFFIN
GOO BOI

No, this is a clear case of allowing a woman near any sort of responsibility. Watch the liberal media sweep this ome under the rug.

He was on probation at the time

Well then sit down, shut up, say yes sir, no sir, do what the police tell you to do and when you get home alive you call your lawyer and sue the police for an unlawful search.

You don't start walking away and disobeying orders, the main problem with both black and white people getting shot by police is that nobody in america seems to understand how to get arrested. You just do as your told.

if you don't consent to something such as a search you say so clearly and calmly, but if the police search your vehicle anyway you sit there and let them do it, and then deal with it the next day. No good can possibly come from trying to resist the police at the time

female nigger LEOs

newsgrio.com/latest-news/358153-ohio-woman-is-blasted-with-pepper-spray-while-in-an-isolation-cell.html

is there a full video of what happened on the ground

>he looks like a bad dude

kek

this, tbqphwymgm

All the existing footage has been released by the police department

>implying stupid white women don't deserve to be pepper sprayed, especially after landing themselves in an isolation cell
>implying the black female officer isn't secretly working for white men's interests

you call that a happening THE DOLLAR IS DECLINING

>any horror movei

See, this is why no one takes you fucking retards seriously.
Use reality as an example.

>refer to every youtube video of something shocking and you will hear the women screaming uncontrollably while the men get shit done.

>Up to this day, every BLM case has been pretty understandable from cop's perspective. But this shit is a clear violation rights
Exactly.

So when BLM freaks out when a black woman with a shotgun gets shot after ha doing it aggressively for 6 hours then SURELY they will chimp out now right?

This time they would actually have a point

get PUSSY'D

Do they teach that maneuver at the police academy?

It baffles the most of us too. How it occurs to someone that fighting/running from with someone who has guns, coms, dogs, helicopters, all manner of equipment you don't.... this should go in my favor. It's astounding to me. Genuine head-scratching WTFs.

This is what it looks like to me too, but I actually am a racist, so it might color my viewpoint.

So, how many dindus live in that area? Are we going to see another city burn?

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8719291/Womens-brains-make-them-more-scared-during-horror-movies.html

This.
Also since a woman shot him we can count on SJWsome and feminists to completely overlook it. Too bad there's no chimpout to look forward to...

they were having too much fun playing with their food

Could've been going for a weapon in the car, why wouldn't he comply? Anyways this is a case against female cops, the male cop used his taser and the female cop panicked and fired her gun. Female cops are fucking worthless.

Based leaf

Oklahoma whites ain't nothing to fuck with. See

There's a sizable dindu population, but also lots of gun owners, so any riots will be quelled swiftly

Round here it's called a nigger lottery ticket OP

Jesus fuck man.
Didn't Tulsa get the memo to just stop policing Blacks until the manufactured race war blows over? Stupid bitch just fucked everything up for the cops and everyone else who've been getting uncucked with increased public support despite all of Soros' best efforts.

black people are not the problem in canada, achmed. you will do anything to take the ire and focus away from your smelly people but the rest of us are wise to you and your islamic terroristic ways.

>projecting

No. Because every time a black guy is killed who doesn't deserve it the media is silent about it. It won't drum up enough controversy (and therefore ratings) because there is a clear majority that agrees.

have you seen the full video? A) its a woman. B) it can easily be spun into an unfortunate series of events without the police taking too much heat (from whites)

Dindu stopped in the middle of the road with all doors open. Defied orders, put his hands on his head and walked to his car, they pull guns on him, he looks to be reaching into his car /trying to get into his car, he gets tazed, doesn't respond, gets shot.

Maybe in your shothole country.
constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.htm
In the USA you have the right to defend yourself against unlawful arrest.

Do as the officer says

Dont get shot

Why are American blacks so fucking retarded they dont understand this simple concept.

> woman cops
> finally useful

>get in the train cart and you won't get shot dumbass.

This was about a woman given responsibility and a gun.

Yeah leave out the relevant part that was certainly relayed to the responding officers by dispatch as they were sent to the scene

"One of two witnesses who reported the car blocking traffic on 36th St. N told a 911 dispatcher a man had fled from the car, telling her it was going to explode.

"He took off running," the woman said. "He just left it. I think he's smoking something."

This happens all the time
Female cops who can't handle the job shoot some guy randomly

Anyways one less nigger

The nigger obviously needed to be shot,otherwise the stupid whore wouldn't have shot him,amiright?

>people don't get shot in other countries for disobeying orders

kek

>He took off running," the woman said. "He just left it. I think he's smoking something."

Oh piss off burger. I don't weep for dead nogs, but you don't get to shoot dindus or anyone at will, even if some dozy trollop thinks the dindu's been "smoking something durrr."

This. Niggers need to learn to follow orders. And there should be NO female "police."

>"He took off running," the woman said.
except this isn't true at all based on the video. The suspect didn't run, they didn't tase him at all, he just stopped at his car and got shot for standing there. Posing no harm, showing no sudden or quick moves

Lmao this. Jesus fucking Christ.

I see the /r9k/ leaf is posting outside of

Do you know what SWATing is?

We're at the point in America were a person can make up some fucked up shit, either because they're stupid or malicious, and the cops come running with guns drawn ready to fire at anything that moves and thereby "fails to follow muh lawful orders."

God damn it, is there a reasonably safe, non-degenerate country I can move to where everyone is NOT fucking on edge ready to kill all the damn time?

Took off running before the police arrived, so not on video. Caller was relating what she had seen and heard which was why she was calling.

Jesus, this isn't hard to figure out.

>God damn it, is there a reasonably safe, non-degenerate country I can move to where everyone is NOT fucking on edge ready to kill all the damn time?
any country in europe it seems

>bootlickers WILL defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=V5SWkEAX64U

I live at an Oklahoma college campus, there are niggers everywhere. How fucked am I?

Absolutely beautiful

You ran into the black nationalists yet?

>Took off running before the police arrived, so not on video.
So he took off then somehow came back to the car? There wasn't a chase or struggle obviously.

>this isn't hard to figure out
its not hard for you to project. The article nor the police report reports any fleeing man beyond what the caller said which is erroneous at best. Witnesses aren't evidence regardless

Now back to reality:

>get told to not move
>move
>wake up at a hospital

>leaf trying to rectify his countries shame by pretending to be based

Nice try, we all know it's impossible for leafs to be prejudiced against non whites.

So, your contention is that the caller was lying? Why would she do that?

>you will never have the stigs helicopter cousin tackle you

another fallen kang ... :(

The audio shows that he wasn't saying anything, cops were saying shit but he was quiet. I hate the BLM movement because in most cases they're wrong but this was the cops fault, the person who shot him needs to be held accountable.

Effectively yes. Because what she calls "fleeing" might not be fleeing at all to someone else. Apparently she is the ONLY witness assuming she saw and reported accurately. Witness Testimony is thrown out constantly for blatantly contradicting direct evidence.

I see such a huge connection....

really activated my neurons

It only took them 3 years to find a case of a black man shot with his hands up

Well. In the end of the day we most all see the dots of light in the dark.

Atleast he WUZ Kang in ancient egypt.

Kinda looks like hes trying to open his car door, desu

>fucking up american lives over $60 worth of "muh war on drugs"
>get shot by fellow cops

Am I bad person for laughing at this?

This. As a black man in see alot of these idiot fuckers doing shit that says "shoot me officer". This guy did none of that. Its fucked up that he is dead now. This is what the system is for, now its time for someone to take her badge and gun. Not time for chimping.

sure

PANTS UP
DON'T SHOOT!

but thats not when they shot him. The cops were crowded near the car when the incident ended.

>Why would she do that?
Because her ass loses her job and possibly faces a murder charge.

Same with that cop who shot that chase suspect with no provocation then policed his brass on film.

Cops and niggers are the same shit. Retarded fucks that endanger civilization on the taxpayer's dime.

This is what I saw too.

Op is a fucking faggot as usual

But there is no conflicting evidence, she says that is what she saw and heard. Since no one else was there to record it and the dude was obviously either crazy or high, there is nothing to suggest her statement is inaccurate. In fact his behavior would suggest that what she told dispatch was most likely true, seeing as she would have no reason to make such a thing up.

As far as him running off talking crazy and then heading back to his vehicle when the units arrived, who is to say he would not do that either?

Feels real bad. Fucking BBC

kek

I work down the street from the intersection where this nig got nogged. He was probably doped up and they shouldn't have just stopped after they shot that one. There's an apartment complex about half a mile west of there that needs to be burnt down.

GBK or Absurd?

>she says that is what she saw and heard
So? Thats what all witnesses do. There is no evidence of "fleeing" No evidence of a chase, the police report doesn't tell of it at all. She probably saw the guy walking 5 feet away from the car and said "HES FLEEING" Its erroneous and unfruitful

>dude was obviously high
no evidence of this

>what she told the dispatcher is true
no evidence for this, witness testimony is NOT evidence

>running off
he didn't run

>le ancap meme
>da gubmint is dum xDDDD

unironically fucking kill yourself

So the citizen calling 911 would lose their job for saying the guy ran away from his vehicle while screaming it was going to explode?

Please do explain.

>cops have gun pointed at you
>tell you not to move
>walk to your car's open window showing them you are not listening to their commands and now have access to whatever is in the car

Justified shooting.

Love the honesty

I'd like to see the full video from the chopper and the dash-cams side by side. While he has his hands up, he's also walking back to his car.

The crucial moment is, unfortunately, obscured by the officer herself. Going from the vimeo linked above, the suspect lowers his hand while facing his SUV (1:39) and goes down on the ground shortly thereafter (1:52). What I'm not sure of is when the shot is fired. I believe it can be heard just before his arm drops (1:38). This is consistent with the reaction of the other officers, who can be seen running over right after the arm drops (1:42). I'd like to see a frame-by-frame of this, though.

this.

>has cops with guns drawn on him
>is ordered not to go back to his car
>the car where he might have weapons stashed
>continues to walk back
>disobeys lawful orders
>gets to car
>ordered not to open the door or they'll shoot
>tries to open door to retrieve god knows what
>similar situation in how dozens of cops have been killed over the last few decades, with dash cams of similar situations shown during training
>he gets shot
>somehow there is something wrong

black people can follow lawful orders b/c they know it is the law. niggers disobey and test the authority to see how much they can get away with

>>raise hands above head, clearly unarmed
>>walk away
>>kike cuts the video shown on the (((news)))
>>niggers has hands down, leaning into the window of his vehicle, and is still ignoring police orders while he has guns trained on him

Niggers gonna nig. This shit isn't hard.

a nigger is only useful in two places: a plantation and a coffin

Up north m8, just avoid the big cities except Quebec City which is still nice

Government is dumb, son.
Smart people get hired by companies, or become politicians.
This is why you don't see Wackenhut have issues like police departments, because you have to actually have smarts to work for Wackenhut. They generally won't hire people stupid enough to be employable by government.

Cop lies to save skin.
"He was a threat!"

Except, video evidence shows, uh uh.
Not.
Nope.
Nada.
No way.

I wasn't talking about the 9-1-1 caller.

Hard to see

Could be going in the car

Could be hands on the car

Niggers really weren't even that useful in the plantation. That's why the south was planning on sending them all back.

And black people will continue to rally behind scum like Trayvon Martin and ignore legitimate acts of police brutality and murder.

This fucking journalism
>who was black
>who was white
Perpetuating racism while being immune to it

Don't cut yourself on that edge, son, it's pretty sharp.

>FUcK THa POlice THey ALL Are NAZEEESSSS!!!!!

You do know you have to be 18 to post here, right?

New Zealand

>didn't comply
>reached into car

Deserved to be shot

youtu.be/k8-ycSkoYfc

Btw, this will be made big by (((them))) to distract from Hillary just getting fucked bad

Swat teams, generally have a better record of errors than beat cops simply because of training, military police are the same way. What you are seeing in America is a under-supported under-trained police force that fails even the most basic concepts of trigger discipline and stress management. Racism may play a part of that perceived threat (justified or not), but it is their job to use proper judgement. If they make a mistake and kill someone, they deserve to be punished like anyone else.

do you even into english

That's actually the crucial point to establish. By the time the 4 cops are all crowded around, the fatal shot had (I think) already been fired. The screencap you posted is either immediately before the shot (in which case it was justified) or immediately after (in which case it was not).

Lmao, fuck that

Tbqh this looks entirely unprovoked
Sure most BLM protests are bullshit but I think they have a genuine complaint in the case, the cunts car broke down, and then the cops immediately start treating him like a criminal? Fuck if I was him I wouldn't listen to them either
Also, female cops are a mistake

Looked like he was reaching in the window. Who knows what he was going for. She didn't know either at the time. Why risk it? She did the right thing

>In the USA you have the right to defend yourself against unlawful arrest.

"In the USA you have the right to get shot"

Ftfy

This is actually going to be interesting watching how this plays out in the media with a woman cop being the dindu slayer.

I'm pretty sure the police told him to raise his hands, then with his hands up walk towards his vehicle, once there he was told to lower his hands, then (all this at gunpoin) he was compelled to try to open the door

at some point he followed the officer's directions too well and got shot, amazing

Improperly trained user
Police are no longer being trained to be public servants but an occupational force

allgov.com/news/us-and-the-world/jewish-groups-pay-to-send-us-police-to-train-in-israel?news=854302

>Cop lies to save skin.
>"He was a threat!"

Think about it dumbass.

Dispatch goes something like this:

"Caller reports man acting erratically running from vehicle left in the middle of the roadway and saying the vehicle is going to explode"

You arrive and see large black guy acting and talking erratically, will not follow orders or cooperate so you can find out what is going on. Subject continually refuses orders, walks back to vehicle and tries to get in.

Is he going for a gun, is the vehicle rigged with explosives? Is he reaching for the detonator?

You cannot judge on what you know after the fact, you can only judge an officers actions based on what they knew and perceived at the time and do those thoughts and perceptions pass the reasonable man test.

If so, justified shoot.

That's how it works in the real world. Also keep in mind that body and dash cams are going to see things the officers did not see and many times not see things that officers could see.

Not here, at least. You can get a baton to your face though

>telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8719291/Womens-brains-make-them-more-scared-during-horror-movies.html

>tfw no shy-girl gf

When you think about it, just about anyone is capable of grabbing a concealed gun from anywhere at any second. The safe bet is just to kill everyone, that way you can feel safe knowing they can't kill you.

>black people are not the problem in canada, achmed.

Hang out in Somali gangland in Toronto and then come back and say that.

Also, there is not "the" problem. There are many problems.

WE WUZ INNOCENT N SHIEEEEET

Once again, the cops just straight up murder a guy

Once again, Cred Forums defends it.

At this point I honestly hope Obama (or Hillary) starts sending people to the FEMA camps. It's exactly what you deserve if you make excuses for the cops in cases like this.

And the hilarious part is, the people defending the cops are the exact same people shouting SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED because they want their guns to protect them against government tyranny.

>Sixty years

What's with this ridiculous sentences America gives out compared to other First World nations? Feels like jaywalking can land you in prison for three months.

One time my car broke down in the middle of the night a mile away from my house.

I decided "fuck it it's just a mile, I'll push it". So I'm pushing a 3,200 lb Camaro down a dark road with no lights and a cop pulls up and asks me what I'm doing. I calmly explain my car broke down and my house is right down the street so I'm pushing it.

After a little while of following me, the cop gets out and pushes with me, then another cop comes helping too. Pretty soon we're all making small talk until finally getting it home.

Cops ain't so bad.

So a dindu got shot by an affirmative action hire?

kek

I got to admit this doesn't look good for police, at least it was a women though so we can blame it on that. The guy was literally laying on the ground tazed and the woman shoots him hahahahaha fucking women.

Spot on, Leaf. Niggers just don't like to listen and it causes more problems for them than their needs to be.

I'd take the most impatient, jackboot, buzzcut, oakley wearing, pants stuffed in boots, combat glove wearing, "I'm gonna hit the streets!" hard ass dudebro cop over a female cop any day. Especially if it was a black woman.

The woman knows that she will lose in any physical encounter with a man so she will be the most likely to be aggressive right off the bat and will sooner pull her firearm. It is also likely she will be rubber stamped through the selection and training process so she will have a harder time judging situations. More likely to panic and start blasting.

Let me guess, you're white.

Tulsa police are scumbags and took an illegal gun from me in 2005 without arresting me, prob cuz I'm white.

He put it in his trunk and let me go. They plant these guns on niggers after they kill them. Guess nobody had an extra on them that day. Fuck that whole state

Be a hero go out and record the carnage.
Do it for KEK and the memes.
Some men fulfill their duty to society as soldiers, firemen, fathers etc. and some record chimpouts.

>she got emotional and scared
>pardoned

haha stig just proving hes faster then black guys

>not wanting degenerates locked up forever

>police
>nazis
lol. Don't discredit the Nazis, man. They lost because they got inundated with slavshit, not because they were dumb.

>She didn't know either at the time. Why risk it?
It shows a state of paranoia. You see, if a normal citizen shows signs of such paranoia, they're labelled "mentally ill" and are prohibited from even owning a gun, much less carrying one and using it. But for some reason, this standard of being sane and competent is not placed on the samura...I mean police class. Cops can act like lunatics, can lie, can cover up crimes for one another, etc, and get away with it.

But don't you DARE make any movements when a person who just happens to have a metal symbolic symbol of empty authority(did she really have any business having any authority, she wasn't even a man FFS) points a deadly weapon at you with zero trigger discipline.

>cops giving you lawful orders
>don't listen

Every time like pottery

Well, that's just silly, but I agree, he's a bit much for a Canadian. Sounds like he's frontin'.

>several warrants for his arrest

Hmm...

he dindu nuffin

t. privleged white man

Pretty much this at this point.

Female police officers should not be allowed to carry weapons, they lack the emotional stability to exercise restraint in stressful situations.

She has the eyes of a psycho.

North Tulsa is Dindu City, but you've gotta be more worried about the whites rioting in Tulsa.

And that's why I support Hillary Clinton as Commander in Chief

> nigger's car breaks down
> witnesses say he fled the car yelling about "splosions"
> car in middle of road, not on shoulder like a white man
> nigger refuses police orders
> insists he "gon do wut he do" regardless of police instructions
> starts heading back to his car
> cops still thinking about "splosions" and recent terrorists attacks
> nigger reaches for the door of the car which has not been searched yet

that nigger should have been shot much earlier in the confrontation.

you dont shoot somebody who has thrir hands up retard

the left will turn on her as if she was a man. they did it to some white bitch in shitattle.

>opening car door
>hands up
pick 1 and only 1

>be white
>car breaks down
>cop pulls up behind
>get out of the car and wave at the cop
>"GET BACK IN THE FUCKING CAR"
>cop is pointing his gun at me
>nearly shit myself
>sit in the car with my hands on the wheel while he gets my plates and assesses the situation
>"gee sorry man just gotta be careful lol"

I hate niggers and all but still, fuck cops. we weren't meant to live this way

I'm killing niggers, I'm killing niggers.

He was reaching for the car door handle retard

Qt nigger killer. 10/10

> UNREASONABLE

anyone who bails out of their car screaming about "splosions" has pretty much established the reasonableness of the upcoming search you moron.

when you act belligerent towards the cops, they naturally and REASONABLY infer that you have a reason for your niggerish antics

if you dont want to get shot, dont act a fool

nigger white or beaner, the rules are the same.

Green texting a link. Fuck you.

But yeah, good link

Women shouldn't be cops.

Parking in the middle of the street like that he should be shot...

KEK

All these murder footages by cops look like systematic killing of minorities in US.

Time for UN to involve has come.

the un are cucks and our cops are basically robots

the stupid nigger isnt gonna stop. either shoot him or run him down

Or maybe she has first hand experience on how niggerfied the niggers are in Tulsa. Any tornadofags on here willing to tell us how nigger your niggers are?

I also support giving 1,000+ alert-status nuclear weapons to a 68-year-old female war criminal with dementia, especially since she's been a lifetime disciple of Saul Alinsky and currently operates the largest public corruption program in American history. What could possibly go wrong?

Yeah she shot because she's a dumb woman and they have poor trigger control. Not because he nigged too much.

>what is nonlethal force
>what is resolving a disturbance without blowing someone's brains out over a roadway

Things these officers could've done:
a) Used a taser to stop the suspect.
b) Tackled the suspect.
c) Disabled the suspect with pepperspray.

What they chose to do:
d) Shoot the suspect for not complying with orders, despite the fact that he was unarmed.

Not saying their nervous cops and crooked cops out there but if I've got a gun pointed at a nigger and he goes diving for his window I'm putting him down too before I see what comes out.

Once the DoJ investigation is over, the officer that shot will be charged. There's literally nothing to protest over unless the officer isn't charged, and the officer clearly misused their firearms. Who knows, what if the man was in fact reaching towards his vehicle when told otherwise, and wanted suicide by cop? The video doesn't clearly show if he had his hands up. It looks like he was leaning towards his car to me. Blacks fail to realize this, and will riot immediately.

trying to keep their faces off of the camera

You are ignoring the incentive for violence you autistic.

you bootlicker faggots kyss

>oh no i'm wrong
>better tell them to go kill themselves

>policewoman
>woman

The Chimps in the impending chimpout are gonna be extra horny tonight.

yeah pretty much..but there's sandniggers armed with trucks here...everyone have their problems...

WRONG
If the cop has a reasonable fear you are reaching for a weapon they can shoot
They have no obligation to let you get a gun and shoot at them first

>be nigger
>see cops
>raise hands because 'le hands up don't shoot' lie
>cops think you are armed
>proceed to arrest you
>arm drops
>gets shot
>DINDU NUFFINS
He had no reason to present himself as a potential threat to the police, but he did because of a fucking meme/lie and was killed for it

You can't expect cops to 180 overnight. Years of racebaiting news gives the cops a reason to fear nogs and everyone else by proxy. It isn't always right, but you don't fix it by chimping out at the cops over and over.

He wasn't complying with orders, and he reached into his car. Taser failed... Obviously suicide by cop. Nothing to see here fucktards. The DoJ will drop any accusations against officers, and rightfully so.

Anyone have unedited helicopter and/or second dashcam footage? There's significant possibility for analysis here - either it's an unjustified shoot (because women shouldn't be police, right Cred Forums?) or it's a justified shoot (because nigs gonna nig, right Cred Forums?), but until we stop shitposting and do a tiny bit of work, we won't know which one it is.

Remember, we learned a lot by analyzing the footage from the shootings of Walter Scott (identifying the taser wires attached to him) and Samuel DuBose (confirming he dragged the cop).

No, we weren't.
Back in the day we kept nigs in their proper place ourselves without cops, and cops kept out of our shit like proper government officials.

Now, we can't properly deal with the nigs. 999/1000 times they just end up in jail with other nigs where they still play dice games and deal drugs, on the taxpayer dime.

Meanwhile, the cops get their pensions and get jerked off for having dangerous jobs(not even a top-ten dangerous job BTW) while they mostly harass drivers and drug users for inane bullshit because it prints more money for them(our tax dollars aren't enough it seems). Oh, AND they ask for donations. They actually have the nerve to ask for donations.

Meanwhile, WE get a hate crime charge if we take out the trash ourselves, and at the very minimum get drug through a kangaroo court for the media(trying to flimflam the Zimzam).

What GOOD do cops actually do? Not a damn thing we citizens couldn't do for far less and with far less hassle.
They're not like the firemen, or ambulance crew. They're not specially trained and have advanced heavy-duty equipment that the typical citizen can't afford.
At the end of the day they have a gun(few hundo at the store) and a car.

Checked for truth

hey guys, remember that big rig chase a few days ago?

the FUCKING WHITE MALE complied with the officers orders and was arrested without incident.
Why can't niggers just follow directions?

>inb4 bootlicker

Sucks when you have no legitimate counter argument huh?

YUKON HERE

whats good oklahoma bros

>A female officer appeared shaken in footage from the third officer's dashcam after the shooting. She fell to her knees and other officers put their arms around her and comforted her.
So empowered

If she was trained properly she'd be a lot less likely to panic, why on earth is she not using the car for cover if she thinks the guy might have a gun?

>racebaiting
>not normal nog behavior

Around blacks never relax

I hope this produces some epic level chimpouts. It's been too long lads

No, if she wasn't a woman, she would be less likely to panic.

we all know the only reason Cred Forums loves to defend the police is because they happen to reduce the black population by "accident" quite often

in reality, a huge number of them are borderline retards, control freaks, have aggression issues, or all of that plus more, and are completely out of control

but who cares because FUCK NIGGERZ LUL

i dont need one. all i want is for you to keep replying to me. im sure youll be taking baton up the ass tonite

jaywalking will get you some time if you're walking around with warrants on you, or drugs on you, or illegal weapons on you, or if you decide not to stop for the police, likely because 1 or more of the above conditions exist.

Male officers have cried after taking a suspect's life, too.

Don't be ignorant.

>policewoman

Maybe he was trying to eye rape her.

Cars aren't bullet proof
Also putting a bullet in someone with a gun is more likely to stop them than hiding

No one ever feels good about shooting someone user, even if they were trying to shoot you

>they happen to reduce the black population by "accident" quite often
More whites are killed by cops than niggers though, even though niggers commit more violent crimes.
Abortion is the number one killer of nigger babies and I'm sure most of Cred Forums supports it for that reason

Watch more of these videos, they always keep their distance after shooting the suspect.

No I'm not. The police here initiated a violent act, not the "suspect".

Running from your car because you think the gas might ignite and blow the thing up is not a violent act, and neither is walking back to said vehicle when you think it's safe to do so.
Pointing a gun at someone who is not robbing you, threatening you, etc at the time IS a violent act, and if YOU do it, you go to prison for several years. It's called aggravated assault, and it's usually a 2nd degree felony.
Unless you wear a badge and have a mental illness that causes sudden bouts of extreme paranoia. Then, despite your obvious unstableness, it's okay! You're a samurai, a higher breed than those lower common-filth peasants. Law and order don't apply to you.

And they only thing you have to do to survive an encounter with the cops?

>what they tell you

Not raising your hands, not spouting shit you heard on YouTube about your rights, and sure as shit not going behind your car.

fucking assbag rim-jobbing teabagging nonsense

does anyone have a link to the actual video?

Yep. I'm sure they always send helicopters after poor black people who just had their car broken in the middle of the road.

I bet it has nothing to do with him being obviously out of his mind and screaming that his car is going to explode despite it showing absolutely no signs of it.

HAHA, aren't you just the clever one.

Women are more likely to use lethal force in police roles than men, just a reminder.

Chimp nigger had it coming. He refused to cooperate and was clearly a threat.

Any other Oklahomafags here. Chickasha reporting in.

He presented himself as armed when he thought he needed to 'put his hands up' because of the false narrative 'hands up don't shoot'
In truth, if you put your hands up when you aren't asked to by cops, you are showing that you are armed with a weapon of some kind

I hate to defend a nigger, but those cops are cowards.

"Oh, brave cops."

You're a big guy?

>I bet it has nothing to do with him being obviously out of his mind and screaming that his car is going to explode despite it showing absolutely no signs of it.
Probably smelled leaking fuel. Most people think cars are like the movies show and will detonate like they have 20lbs of TNT in them if the fuel catches.

>be black
>car breaks because you don't understand maintenance
>cop pulls over to help
>Immediately chimp out and throw hands in the air
>confused cop sees your erratic behavior and suspects you are guilty of something or on drugs
>get shot attempting to escape
I am willing to bet it went something like this.

this is the hero we need right now, but not the hero we deserve.

Press F to pay respects

>policewoman
There's your problem. Most of the dirty shoots I've seen have been from female cops freaking out at actually having to do their job when they can't get a guy to do it.

thank you kind sir

>expecting people to know this shit
>"he didn't follow page 17 paragraph C sub paragraph 3 so shoot"

Fuck off.

kek

except he was told not to walk away, ignored the cops and was reaching inside his car. Anyone could do that and they'd get shot.

>literally refusing to cooperate and going back to get in his car to either drive away or get a gun (who can know)
>tazed and shot

I agree with the tazing, but the shooting should only be in response to all other measures failing or to meet deadly force with like force, which wasn't (currently) present when the cop shot him.

hope they fry the cunt

When my car breaks down and I call for help usually several cars show up and a fucking helicopter. Why is nobody else questioning this bullshit narrative?

Not nearly enough.

you forgot

>running his ID and license plate showed he had multiple warrants out for his arrest

It's almost guaranteed that these dindu "victims" had a criminal history.

>In truth, if you put your hands up when you aren't asked to by cops, you are showing that you are armed with a weapon of some kind

People might know this better if they had access to the same videos and manuals that cops have at the academy.
But they generally don't because of FOUO rules.

You'd be surprised how hard it can be to get LEA training materials. Probably because if you read/watch them, you learn how to commit any crime and not get caught. Which is how cops are so easily able to commit crimes without being caught.

Having your hands in the air doesn't mean you can then ignore all other instructions you fucking dumb nigger.

TULSA RACE RIOTS 2K16!!!

>expecting niggers to know basic logic
FTFY
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that a man walking around with his hands up might have something dangerous on him

What's the story here? Is the rare case of a no-reason shooting caused by a woman? Or did he not really Dindu?

>policewoman

no news here. this is typical for blacks in america

anyone else live in tulsa? i do and mom just called and told me to stay in tonight due to theats of potential happening ha ha

It would be so much fun to flip the script on a cop.

>police car broken on side of road
>pull up behind in black SUV with radio jammer so cop can't call friends
>cop gets out
>"GET BACK IN THE FUCKING CAR"
>citizens jump out with guns drawn
>scream confusing orders
>"HANDS UP! ON THE GROUND! DON'T MOVE! 10 JUMPING JACKS! GIVE ME 5 PUSH UPS NOW!"
>"GUN! GUN! GUN!"
>tase cop
>beat cop
>cuff cop
>leave cop on side of road for 30 minutes while pretending to contact people
>"LOL WE'RE SORRY WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL"
>drive away

this

there is more to the story than just poor innocent dindu who got shot by evil whitey

You are correct user I did forget that one thank you for pointing it out.

Oklahoman here. She'll probably get charged with something. The cop next to her used a taser so she couldn't even argue in court its what someone else in her shoes would have done.

>that one female officer who shot some autistic kid holding a wiimote because she thought it was a gun

I honestly hope I never get pulled over by one. She'd probably ventilate me before I could pull out my license.

>People might know this better if they had access to the same videos and manuals that cops have at the academy.

Or maybe if they stopped buying the leftist narrative that all cops are KKK hivemind androids out to kill innocent PoC

Calm down Jamal

The dindu is gone, off to oblivion, get over it

>be black
>stories of blacks shot by police for refusing to comply playing on every type of media 24/7 for past two years
>get pulled over by police
>refuse to comply
>get shot

You sound offended that a nigger got sixty years in prison.

I say good riddance.

Wtf I saw the video from the helicopter on twitter and now I can't find it. What is going on???

Stop means stop, especially when an officer of the law says it. If everyone followed this guns wouldn't be necessary in simple exchanges

>It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that a man walking around with his hands up might have something dangerous on him

But it takes a fucking rocket scientist to realize that a normal person's reaction to a fidgety cop might be to raise their hands to show they're not a threat?

Really?

>man turns female's face into groundbeef
"wow 60 years really?"
You're forgetting why he did it in the first place, he had multiple warrants out for his arrest and he nearly killed a police officer.

>Be me
>Be white
>Doing 67 in a 45
>Blow past cop
>Blue lights
>Put on signal and pull into nearby parking lot
>What seems to be the trouble officer
>I tagged you doing 67
>I am sorry officer I wasn't paying attention
>Hand over license and registration
>Wait 10 or 15 min
>Here you are sir please be more attentive in the future you may go
>Continue on my merry way no ticket
Don't know whats so hard about that for other fags here.

Why? Is the cop black?

>Jamal

Did you even read the post I responded to?

My money is the dumb bitch was too worked up to remember to transition to er taser.

Blacks are a cancer, we need more of this

Not less

When will Talcum X be treated like that lady who pretends to be black too?

Fucking this

>nydailynews.com/news/crime/video-released-fatal-police-shooting-unarmed-oklahoma-man-article-1.2798435

I'm not buying this fucking story. Maybe the cop was trigger happy and the kill was unwarranted but...

>car breaks down

Why is he in the middle of the road on the dividing line? Why is the first video in the article from the perspective of a helicopter? Why would a helicopter be on seen like that witnessing the arrest?

Was this nigger in a chase and refused to stop for a while? Then he gets out of his car in the middle of the fucking road and just decides he's going to play "dindu nuffin" and be edgy and stubborn while a gun is pointed at him?

This story is bullshit. Another dumb fucking nigger imp getting put down and the (((media))) race baiting it.

>'The victim, who is black killed by the shooter, who is white attended by someone who is also white'

So relevant, fucking sick of this shit. I really want to shoot up a major news studio or publication and kill every single person inside - to the last man, regardless of how high or how low their position is.

Astute observation

This

Happened to me three times in as many months on the same street not a single ticket and I had a gun in my glove box.

Wait, so you're telling me a female officer was finally able to hit something with their gun?

>I got a verified account to reply to me
Kek

Your police is dumdum though. They recruit from the bottom of the barrel

My friend was doing 110 down a road at midnight and wrecked his car back in November. He got his liscence taken away (first time offender and the cop didn't catch him speeding or anything he just ruined his car) and got it back recently. He got caught speeding because he was late to work. But he didn't fuck with the cop and so the cop didn't fuck with him. He has to go to court but that's it. He didn't get shot

Fake. Where's the muzzle flash and why are there sky cams for a guy who broke down?

Oy vey,

waste of trips.

Back to your waifu, neet.

>Why? Is the cop black?

Cops in general have no fucking clue how they come off to the citizens they are supposed to serve. They rarely get their own treatment.

And when they do it's fucking hilarious because THEY don't tolerate the "muh authoriteh" routine even when "it's the law." Just Google "cop pulls over cop." Hypocrisy wears blue.

And I'm tired of the "officer safeteh" excuse. Act professional and not like a little girl about to piss her pants. (Which also means don't hire little girls.)

The Blacks must be armed.
Fuck off traitor. Do you enjoy sucking Billy Yank's dick?

This so much this

Been pulled over many times for speeding. One time I had just finished smoking a bowl. I made the state trooper pursue men for 2 miles on the expressway. Gave me enough time to open all my windows to air out my car, spray the inside with axe spray and conceal the pipe completely. When i finally stopped, the black statie asked me why i didn't pull over right away. I apologized and said I didn't feel there was enough shoulder for us to pull to the side safely. He didn't question it and ended up giving me a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt. Had I chilmped out I'm sure I'd have a record as I type this.

Showing cops some level of respect isn't hard and can't help you get out of an actual crime.

When has a cop EVER told a suspect to walk towards the SUSPECTS car with weapons drawn and tells him to get him?

That doesnt happen.

>that gif

Kek

Police departments need whips in order to actually order niggers around.

>policewoman
And there you go.

Courts have many times upheld that the duty of police officers is to uphold the law. That's it

it's really easy to survive a police encounter

just do what they say and only what they say

it's better to feel small and disrespected than it is to have a hole in your body

Damn, they really prepped that bull

>I'm not buying this fucking story.

Full dash-cam shows patrol car parked somewhere. Then suddenly takes off towards scene. Something must have happened and they received a call for back-up.

>The Blacks must be armed
They all have two last I checked unless they have lost them. through evolution and lack of use.

it's in their nature, I s'pose

>disrespected
lol niggers understanding respect. I pee'd a little.

>Courts have many times upheld that the duty of police officers is to uphold the law. That's it

They don't even do that dumb ass.

All cops say lets taze him

She fires a gun

Just why?

So you were harassed for literally nothing, and after being pulled over and not showing any weapons or drugs, and not being drunk, the goon decided you weren't worth the paperwork and sent you on.

He didn't do it because of respect. He did it because writing up the paperwork on you wasn't worth his time. It wasn't the "quota period" time of month. If it had been, you'd have gotten the ticket.

youtube.com/watch?v=QkkLUP-gm4Q

>>she violated the NAP

Its not exactly rocket science, is it?

Almost all these videos always show the same thing. You never see a completely compliant dindu; if they put their hands up they'll still walk around. If they're told to stay where they are they'll get out of the car; they'll do anything to push the boundaries. I dont know whether its a primate-dominance thing in their skulls that they cant be seen to be submissive.

I was speeding so they pulled me over which is part of the officers job. Enforcing the speed limit.

>67 in 45
kys nigger

>black human beings

What did she mean by this?

I'm pretty certain that any time you try this, you'll get shot for resisting.

Probably justified desu

I was born and raised in Tulsa, we have a pretty vicious breed of niggers around here.

>mfw
Murica is going down in a civil war soon

I also had a gun in my glove box.

Cops are never held accountable. In Chicago a cop in "under investigation" for killing for teens wrongfuly and then blaming gangbangers later.

CPD has killed 5 blacks that had nothing todo with the crimes they were pulled over for this year alone.

>clearly unarmed

he dindu nuffin. that's why there was like 5 patrol cars and a helicopter there

>In the USA you have the right to defend yourself against unlawful arrest.
In a court of law after you are arrested.

very valid points leaf. especially the "stamped through training". ive seen something like this before (not with cops though) and its horrible because then the person has no training and it makes it harder for anyone else when that one person doesnt know wtf they are doing or cant evaluate a situation easier.

>I'm pretty certain that any time you try this, you'll get shot for resisting.

Americans have the right to resist unlawful arrest. But as a practical matter it's only going to work if...

* You have the power to successfully repel the officer.

* You have hard evidence that the officer was wrong. And not just wrong in the technical sense, but "trying to rape my child" wrong.

* When other cops arrive you can deliver said evidence to them.

* The other cops are not corrupt and will actually act on said evidence to arrest the officer.

Anything short of 100% on all points will result in you dying.

how the fuck did he end up in a field that big

>In a court of law after you are arrested.

No. You can actually use force to resist an unlawful arrest. You can even kill the arresting officer if need be.

However, as a practical matter the Blue Gang will kill you unless you have hard evidence that the arresting officer was committing a heinous crime against you or your family.

Please go get a go pro and resist an unlawful arrest live on /pol so we can all see how its done.

Be black and see what happens though. My friends dad his car broke down while we were in it. They searched his car asked for his id ran the plates and then simply left. He didn't wanna help us push it. Wouldn't call triple A. He just wanted to see if this black guy had a warrant or not.

You can legally use lethal force against illegal arrests.

it was called in by bystanders because terrence exited his vehicle and began sprinting away from it saying that it was going to esplode.

exploding vehicles isn't a normal thing. it's terror level stuff that probably had the police on scene pretty nervous.

Please show us on a live video stream so we can all learn from your amazing well of legal knowledge.

And there's something wrong with this?
Here's a fun fact, cuntrag- Traffic impediment causes more accidents than speeding.
No one will list it on any websites, because it goes completely against the government narrative, but driving too slow causes more wrecks than driving too fast, for a simple reason.
People who drive fast generally aren't afraid to drive, while people who drive slow are, and scared drivers are unsafe drivers. Fear causes stupid decisions to be made, just like we saw in this cop we're all talking about.

>Please go get a go pro and resist an unlawful arrest live on /pol so we can all see how its done.

Because there are so many cops ready and willing to commit "heinous crimes" against citizens with go pros you fucking idiot.

The REASON this shit is discussed in law books is because there have been a FEW cases where a citizen resisted arrest and won in court. A FEW.

Now fuck off back to your playpen.

This

shame germany has been invaded

t. underage

vimeopro.com/user18042709/september-16-2016-tulsa-police-officer-involved-shooting/video/183314622

Black dude was out of his mind... who stops a car in the middle of the road, on a DOUBLE SOLID center divider? You have to pull to the side... Guy was up to no good from the start... Didn't think rules applied to him?
suicide by cop, detected.

Only if you're white. Saw a couple posts of white people breaking the law and speeding, and just getting a soft warning.

I sped once, got a hefty ticket. My dad had connections so he squiggled me out of it. On a similar account, my white friends would also speed and simply get warnings. You guys have it easy, you can break the law and pretend like nothing happened. If I break the law however...

But I thought you were going to educate us all from your vast personal and educational experiance with the law and the police. You obviously must be a graduate of the most esteemed law school in the nation with years of experience dealing with police and defending innocent youths against such horrendous abuses of power. All I want is the benefit of your overwhelming knowledge so I may humbly avoid being murdered for the color of my skin.